Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

>Playing memekin

Would you roll this for your alt?

No. I don't want to see any more Tauren ever again.

FemTauren should be bustier

Sorry for the late response, I'm level 45 rn

female pandas have nice big butts

Red or Blue?

What tank is the most fun right now?

DH probably since it's the newest

t. tanking since vanilla and kinda bored of the others

>TankSpot is dead
>Sacred Duty is dead
>no palce but mmo-champ and discord to discuss tanking in general
>LOL JUST SIM IT :^)

Is tanking a dead meme?

/sweat

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

Stop.

nth for loud screaming

>no chromie
shit selection tbqh

Restoration shaman

Restoration druid

or holy priest? help pls

pve only

There's only one correct answer.

I bet Jaina would peg me and be really into SPH but Sylvanas would probably just cry about her moldy vagina

>nobody over a million
lmbo

Holy priest if you want fun

Druid if you want to be competitive

Sylvanas as long as its pre Legion fuckery Sylvanas

Destruction or Affliction warlock?

tankspot died because their key staff got hired by blizz, same thing happened to hamlet's blog for healers
and blizz has a rule about staff not being allowed to talk about shit outside of blizzard channels, if at all depending on their contract
idk about sacred duty though

also yeah the math behind tanking isn't as tight since they removed avoidance stats and most truly good tanks are fully capable of just focusing on damage after getting X ilvls
and almost all of tanking now is up to snapshot execution rather than any math or anything because it's all about AM cause blizz realized cata dk was way cooler than other tanks (which I agree with)
and past how you use your AM and self-heals the kits are fairly straightforward

>Sylvanas would probably just cry about her moldy vagina
Nah, she'd just look at your junk and say "I have no time for games."

Holy priest is best!

if you plan to do mostly M+, sham or drood
if you plan to do mostly raiding, priest or drood or sham really all are fine as long as you dont suck
if you do suck and want to hide it behind an op spec: drood

I remember when people said the same thing about Sylvanas during Cata.

People hate change.

theres' a ton of changes coming in 7.2.5 but as of right now, destro is only playable on a small handful of cleave fights
afflic meanwhile is hilariously overpowered and the best spec in the game probably

Am I good wowg

Holy priest for fun, flexible and always good spec.

Resto druid for mindless clicking of single spell and being the best.

>join guild
>speak in /g
>ignored
>ask for help
>ignored
>people make rp events
>no invitation
>ask for rp
>ignored
>recruit for my own events
>ignored
>ask if anyone wants to pve/pvp
>ignored
>say hello/goodmorning/goodnight
>ignored
>ask for help doing blood infusion, already cleared ICC25 up to blood queen
>only person who responds won't help me because we aren't rushing Lich King so they can't get Invincible in 3 mins
>leave guild

Most people aren't going to bother looking at heroic parses this late in the tier

Holy priest is the best m+ healer.

This is going too far
Make another anime repost and I will cry

>expecting 1mil when you have 2 furys, a dh and a frost dk all with high dps
Also the spec most likely to do that much deeps on the fight are furys and ours are the lowest geared by far, one being a new recruit and one being an alt we got in specifically for the fight.

And it was the first kill, I'm sure there were still many areas to improve.

>Every time I see a female human I can't stop thinking about how big her ass is and what it would be like if she sat on my face
Hello, I'm Anonymous and I have a problem

What's the best class to play for PvE DPS with highish ping i.e 250-300ms?

>tfw guildies ask you to carry them through +2s

i ain't got time for that

how you think i got to be the best dps in the guild? i wasn't fucking around in +2s all day that's for sure

Was kara up +9

Hi /wowg/, I hope you are having a good day/evening

Anybody want to level new chars together? I have a few pretty low lvls all near their starting zones.

Troll brewmaster or dwarf brewmaster?

Ally or horde? NA or EU?

>Troll Monk
Go Tauren

>be WW monk
>every monk I run into sucks
>see some in pugs more geared than me, but doing 30-50k less dps
>they usually have memes names like "doutforharambe"

>mfw groundscreaming peasantcucks actually doing the hard work in WQs while i sit back on my flying mount and reap quest completion

No

>playing memekin
Though I wish ST wasn't mediocre as fuck.

NA, either faction

Friggin respond...............

I am leveling right now. In dungeons everything dies before my dots can tick. Feels bad.

just need dat sephuz and I can go arcane

>not wanting to slap people with your lanky fucking arms
pleb.

>Type in guild chat
>0 Replies

>Type in /wowg/
>0 Replies

>Type in a /our guys/ chat
>0 Replies

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME

poorfag here, does anyone have a spare timecard laying around they would be willing to pass up?

Currently trying to write a novel, saving my money to pay rent, but i find im just procrastinating thinking about playing for a bit :(

Posting what imo should have been the arms warr leg weap.

I have a 22 ally shaman decked out in heirlooms that I haven't really leveled, elemental/resto

You're gonna wipe the raid by being too slow to react to mechanics, but affli, ele, beastmaster

Stay away from melee, especially ret and fury.

What ever happened to luuid or what ever their name was?

Have a (you) friend, I hope your day is going well. I am likely leaving my guild for the same reason though, nobody talks at all.

Hey wowgen convince me go start playing my mage more often. I managed to get the frost artifact to 35 traits and have the lego fire bracers. But everything seems way to slow with my mage and i manage to do like 5 wq and then get bored how do you do it?

>Blizzard wants to make classes feel diverse from one another, so they add in ~Class Fantasy~
>~Class Fantasy~ does far more harm than actual good and homogenizes certain sub-classes into one big one, and just makes a fuckton of dumb decisions and changes (Destro Locks using shards and not embers, Fury making you take more damage)
>Sunwalkers have basically become Tauren Paladins at this point
>We get not one, but two Night Elves as followers, and a single Tauren, even though they could have totally brought Dezco along now that they're not using him in Highmountain

>not wanting to roundhouse kick people with hooves
pleb.

>Tfw got into wow again because of my sister
>Joined her on her server since it was a high pop
>Its proudmoore
I like having a lot of people but not when it's a bunch of faggots, dykes and other fucking trannies/liberals

>tfw finally climbed the guild social hierarchy high enough so that people respond to you in chat, it's not awkward when you join voice and when you want to do something, people are quick to join

Mages have great dps, but you should enjoy how they play. Find something else you enjoy playing if that's the case.

>focus down a mob
>pull aggro on it
>go attack others mobs that the tank has aggro on so he can build threat on the first one
>I now have everything attacking me
Bonus Round
>pull aggro on single target boss and tank does not taunt the entire fight

>paladin hall isn't human/dwarves/draenei only
>have to let two smelly elf races and cows into it
ENOUGH

Help me /wowg/ I'm slowly dying and the only cure is qt femhumans.

>2 of the paladin followers are night elves
>1 of them is a ghost

LOL

>heroic
it's all just bloodlust n nuke anyway, impossible to say tell anything from it
top parses all comes down to rng and fight duration so even if u get rank1 it doesn't mean much

>Type in /wowg/
>0 Replies

please, I tell you to kill yourself every time :^)

~CLASS FANTASY~ has a good idea behind it but they ruin what made WoW so good before. Fun, deep and unique lore. removing the 'unique' part of the class was stupid, out of the three remove the 'deep' part - you don't gotta dive so hard into their lore, not really. Just have some fanwank and a couple changed dialogue and you get to keep your unique specific class/race combo.

>Not wantin' te get drunk wit' da' trolls, mon
Pleb.

>only one paladin follower is a human male
>more elf than human followers (not counting Arator)
>no dwarves
How progressive!!!!

why are players who play paladin, the so-called "paragons of all that is good", so racist?

Because paladin players are "DEUS VULT RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE XD" idiotic kids. This is why they can't complete their mage tower challenge unlike all of the other classes so Blizzard has to nerf it for their special needs.

I have a draenei paladin I just made that is arounddd 10ish, I made it on Stormrage

>doing the timewalking weekly
>get a warr tank who I'm having to fight tooth and nail to keep alive during trash pulls
>inspect him
>minigamer

That was the most painful HoL I've ever done

>Grommash was set to be the final boss of WoD
>Almost every piece of content planned for WoD got cut
>Got left with the most barebones shit yet
>They were probably planning to use Archimonde in Legion, but they needed a bridging point between the two expansions, so they said fuck it and had Gul'dan get sent to Azeroth

Tauren are fine, elves can go
>Warriors get a bunch of Val'kyr crap
>Rogues don't get a new Ravenholdt, probably because it would be too similar with the Hunter lodge

I think Race Fantasy is probably what they should do next. I'd be fine if next expansion is just a revamped Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms, we've had post-Cataclysm Azeroth longer than we had Vanilla Azeroth now. The storyline being told in Legion right now is just too limiting and feels like we're following a straight line, and at this point I'm wondering if we're going to have any kind of story-based patch. Nightborne story got old after awhile, and the Legionfall stuff in general is just boring. It's like there's no diversity anymore.

Okay guys, I made a human warrior on MG. How do I get qts to worship the ground I walk on?

>gear mattering in timewalking
epic my dude

That's the thing though, nobody talks. Multiple folks will try to start converstations and nobody talks.

Out of curiosity, was he a Tauren?

Be an attention whore and give attention to the futa pandas

>what is the lack of pve skills and experience

t. le ebin minigamer trash

>pve, especially queueable dungeons
>requiring skills or experience
LOL
O
L

It apparently does, because when the warrior died to Diffuse on Ionar I didn't have to double up my Rejuvs on the ret pally to keep him alive

Basically this. They have no real concept of goodness they just want to seem cool

There was a post on reddit that mentioned something similiar. Get the legion story done or let it settle for a bit, just have an expansion dealing with home troubles - you gotta have a break in upping the stakes. We've gone from nuking arthas to a bullshit dragon to old ones and now to a titan and we haven't really stopped, there. - Hell, expand on argus, make a huge continent or something we can settle on and just have the expansion us dealing with cleaning off the remaining and splintered eredar.

The story is the biggest part for a LOT of people - it's no great surprise that it dropped after lich king, people were invested in THAT story and it was done.

this is all over the place but I agree with you, dial it down and focus on your races again. People want your story and content not epic after epic.

Human

Alliance paladins are by far the shittiest people, maybe a step below or equal to DH shitters.

Ah, never mind. My friend and I had a shitty Belf priest earlier, though he only died once I think.
>Take more damage as a Fury Warrior for no reason

Which class hall is the koolest?

the upping the steaks break was in WoD
at no time did the retard horde seem like a real threat
they were getting their asses kicked in their own planet and still expected to conquer another one

Be calm and search for what you want. Or just take everything instead. It's the warrior way.

>started playing again first time since November
>after 3 weeks bored as fuck

My main account ban ends in 2 weeks is mage good? Might save this game for me. Pally and dh are boring as fuck. Or maybe I finally grew our of wow

Coolest: Warrior
Comfyiest: Monk
Worst: Priest