Quick/Dirty ways to make money

I have $40,000 in Student Loan debts that I would like to square away this year. I currently work two jobs (60 hrs a week), and I get roughly $500 a week between the two.

My tax refund is coming in a bit ($735 total). And I currently have 2k in savings

What are some things to do to turn that into $40k plus so I can square away my debt this year?

I basically wana do this to improve my credit score.

how shitty is your career lol

I'm sure that if people knew ways to gain a 2000% ROI they wouldn't be sharing it on a noodle forum

But if you're really desperate, sell you boy pussy you faggot

I never graduated college, so I am in a fabrication plant running machines and doing other things because it's so small.

>never graduated college
Well theres your problem, how did you even take out 40k of loans and still fail to graduate?

Only way you will make any money in the short term, and by that I mean 5 years or so, is to get a decent degree and get a good job.

Long story. I got Low income grants, went to a decent school in Southern Michigan, still needed a couple loans to get by. My household income went up because my stepdad got a job welding on the oil pipelines, so I lost my low income grants, tried to go a year on other grants and loans, and couldn't finish so I dropped out.

I was an A-B student.

How do you not finish with 40k of loans?

I went to school for 6 years because I was unmotivated and flunk courses and still have less than that.

It wasn't like one of those schools you see on the billboards such as Baker College, University of Phoenix. It was a proper college. I only got in because I was a 3.9GPA in High School.

So Basically, I am fucked?

How did you not have any job prospects like paid internships?

nothing stock related cuz ur working
u can cut ur finances
just order ramen noodles and wipe with the wrappers..

I was going for a Teaching Certification.

Topkek

serious. get into management positions and fake it till you make it. make some connections with big businesses around your area and work smart.

get back into college and finish your degree. get a degree with your teaching job if possible, but teaching pays like shit unless you are teaching under 1. a good school district and 2. with tenure in a classroom for AP students. for that, you'll need some good connections. I suggest nursing degree from a community college (2 years). RNs make ~60k a year.

AP teachers get paid more than a lot of professors (unless STEAM sided).

the debt. pay it off bit by bit. I hope you don't have interest on it. there's really no realistic way of paying it off quickly if you are poor and poorly paid.

I was under a similar situation with 15k debt, but I've paid it off in 1-2 years with a near min wage job while going to school full time. now, I'm in this position.

you're gonna make it if you bust your balls

You might be able to work as a student aid without a degree. Ask around, especially at special ed schools. What ever education you had will be valued but don't expect too much. Will probably pay better than what you are currently doing.

Most places if you work 10 years as a teacher your loans are cancelled.

if you are mechanically inclined, look at getting a two year degree in wind or solar. new construction sites going up all over and pay is 80k+ avg for non mgmt position. just dont accept anything salary if you do, overtime and doubletime is bread and butter.

I am pretty mechanically inclined. I am currently working as a machinist, I fix my own car, and I used to install mod chips into game consoles for people. Also I know my way around computers and electronics.

>dirty money

Look at local auto auctions, find/buy cheap good cars, patch small dents/fender benders, re-sell them for 50-100% margin. Invest ~$500-600 for modest car(kelly blue book value at ~2-4000 of similar age/mileage), then additional ~200-300 for repairs, then resell them $2000-$4000. Do few of them in your name, few in your other family's name, etc.

I'd say about 3-4 a year under your name will suffice. Then additional 2-3 per other family members.

If you want to scale up that sort of business, get a dealer license.

O I L R I G
I
L
R
I
G

Yes you will fucking blow out your everything but you said quick and dirty not easy.

>"good, cheap cars"
>$500

pick one

Then why don't you get a job welding on oil pipelines ffs. You have somebody nearby who knows the ins and outs and you already work around fabrication. Use the savings to get a technical cert and get to work.

>$40,000 net in one year

Youre not going to get that unless you live somewhere for free, get a GOOD entry level job, not two shitty ones, and put away every penny of it.

you work 60 hours a week and only make $2000 a month?

Where the hell do you work? two different Mcdonalds?

lmao

> Private Colleges
Not even once. Go to a State college in YOUR STATE. I went to a decent school in state for only 33k in 5 years.

y-yes

Time to off yourself t.b.h

What you gain is equal to what you are willing to risk. If you are willing to risk 100% loss of the principle then you can do the most aggressive types of investing. If you can only handle 20% to 50% loss of principle then the most you can hope for is 10% of what you put in, realistically.

Even that is being optimistic, most people top out at 7% per year.

So now you can see why 2k investment only yields 200 dollars per year, with bull years being twice that, and bear years a loss.

>two different Mcdonalds

declare bankruptcy, hire a lawyer for $2000 and he'll square everything. You won't be able to sign up for a credit card for a long time though.