/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Vampirepost

whatcha doin tesg

Remove Vampires
Remove Undead
Remove Werewolves
Remove Abominations
Remove Mer
Remove Beast
Man only.

>Ayy just turns into a randomly different person at the drop of a hat without telling you
I couldn't handle it

marshmallowpost

Daily Reminder that Nords and Dunmer are low on the tier list

Finishing Revising a 8 page paper about Hemochromatosis

>werewolves
Why tho?

What are some good mount mods appropriate for an orc savage?

Playing video games

Fucking around with textures and realizing the big bruise looks too red

She really only transforms for a job, or possibly by request. She likes her natural form too much.

fightan trolls
>tfw you can dodge every hit without any dodging mechanism

Marshmallows are delicious.

Thinking of a new build. Maybe crossbow/mace(+maybe shield?) chaotic good hunter/mercenary.

He angry he got cucked by a lizard and an elfguard.

Guess I'm lucky I'm an Imperial then haha

Maybe I'll be a werewolf too

You shouldn't need a reason to remove abominations other than the fact they are abominations.

This.

B-But, no!

2 more weeks and I'll get my money to finally buy a good screen.

Fuq vampires tbqh

Pinch vampire bottoms.

>Dinner
Nah

I want dumb phoneposters to leave.

Gonna start working on the ebony bikini/ebokini shots soon. The ebony armor slingshot bikini, right? Or the new Nise?

>She likes her natural form too much.
She's not the only one. Aside from lewd or job applications, it could also work very well for amusement and pranks.

>suddenly a bag of pink and white marshmallows appear

Nim is not for fuqqing

Sling bikinis are always shit, go Nise.

Post the shots in aco so you dont go on an autistic tirade when they eventually get deleted

being 3 worst don't mean anything better

>dinner
You're drunk

What's the cannon rout Stormcloak, Imperial, or truce?

dragon break, all three endings are combined, severe casualties on both sides, Thalmor win and establish Aldmeri empire across Tamriel

There is no "cannon" in skyrim, you're thinking of redguard.

you'll have to wait for TESVI to find out.

someone link me the /comfiest/ house mod you can think of

Nothing can top breezehome.

Hopefully they don't break under pressure from reddit to go the Imperial route, becauuse "Muh racist Ulfric".

Who /rawmeat/ here?

It's not that he's a racist, it's that he's a hothead throwing a temper tantrum.

Good good, I hate the Ebokini anyways. I only really keep it around for the non-body slot pieces. I really wanted to like it, but I can't even find an image with it equipped.

Yeah but that's not Reddit's angle.

How is wanting freedom for you people and having your people control their own lands hothead?

Slings just suck since I've never seen one with good weighing.

Goddamn they look bigger every time.

Everyone with taste

Good taste.

Elisif not respectable at all.

I sided with the Stormcloaks and then the Imperials to complete both sides and see each timelines out come. In both Elisif is not respectable at all, but Ulfric is. At the end of the Stormcloaks side Ulfric spares Elisif and basically calls her a gold digger in front of everyone. She just bends the knee to him even after all the shit she talks about him. There's no resistance what so ever. She even still complains about him to you afterwards.
When I got to the end of the Imperial side and confronted Ulfric in the Palace of the Kings, there he was just sitting there like a total badass waiting for us, unlike Elisif who was in hiding scared shitless. Then I'm forced to kill this badass, who let Elisif live in the other timeline, which was pretty sad.
After all that Elisif doesn't even recognize you as anything important. To her you're just another face in the crowd, but Ulfric at the end of the Stormcloaks timeline calls you Dragonborn and totally respects you and what you did for him. Even when you're on the Imperial side he respects you and acknowledges you.

>abominations
Like bad people who kill friendly doggos for no good reason?

You better keep your distance buddy!

Elisif is an Imperial by blood and if she abandons Solitude, she leaves a succession crisis at best and surrenders Skyrim to a secessionist movement at worst. Either way guarantees the collapse of the empire.
Elisif is not a warrior, Ulfric is. She has reason to be terrified of the man who, from her perspective, murdered her husband and started a war against her. Not being raised a warrior, there should be no equal expectation for her to stand up to her worst nightmare, as there is for Ulfric to face a fellow warrior in one on one combat. When she is publicly shamed by Ulfric, and not one person comes to her aide, what choice does she have but to bend the knee and take it.
Ulfric spares her not because he is magnanimous, but because once she is defeated, she is no longer a threat to him. She is not a Nord and is viewed by many as an Imperial puppet. If she dies, the Empire has no choice but to avenge her with greater force than previously committed. She has neither the charisma nor the will to raise an insurgency against him. Conversely, so long as Ulfric's body can be tied to a horse, he can be used as a figurehead to rally soldiers to be a continuous thorn in her side. Furthermore, when it is clear to him that he has lost at the hands of the Dragonborn, he wants a warrior's death so that he can go to Sovengarde. If he is spared, his forces would attempt to break him out until they all died or finally succeeded and then the whole dance starts over again.
In the original content of the game, now accessible by console commands or mods, she was a marriage option. Seeing as how the Dragonborn is responsible for her keeping her throne, and this making the player the default King of Skyrim... how much more acknowledgement do you want?

>Keep your distance
Shit taste, desu.

Elisif is canonically pretty young. Her and Torygg were both referred to as children by some. I'm not surprised some potential teenager hides when the guy who literally tore her boy husband apart with his voice comes knocking with a pack of racist religious fanatics at his back.

Nise bikini :3

Butts are vanilla ice cream, while boobs are the whipped cream, cherry, and peanuts on top

A woman with a flat ass and big boobs is worthless compared to a woman with a great ass but flat chest

What's with your two ENBs that Woe properly shows white, but in everyone else's screens she's pinkish?

whipped cream > vanilla ice cream
sorry kitto

>What is lighting conditions

KEK
E
K

ok

Even in my own game she's not as white as Ayy most of the time. 100%

>raw
Never again
How? Just undulating footwork?

He wants to eat my marshmallows. I can see it in his eyes. He can eat whatever he wants as long as it isn't part of me.

Hey guys, I keep running into a problem where the execution scene in Solitude doesn't happen and I have to use console commands to get it to work, I also can't get the Imperial route to work right either. Is this related to the crash fixes mod?

Um...is her bottom sort of...pushed aside...there? I think I see some...you know what, never mind.

Healthy marshmallow growth is important.

I see no problem. Maybe he has a sweet tooth?

yup, you can step in, bait a hit, then get out of range in the time it takes to swing

it's chocolat

>Is this related to the crash fixes mod?
No. Your game is fucked, probably due to something in your load order or something affecting scripts

desu is a new flavor of waifus I never knew I liked. Normally darkskinned girls are exotic to me because I'm a standard whitey, but these two are so pale and white it somehow ends up being exotic again.

Disable a few mods and start a new save, repeat until you find the mod(s) responsible for that. I once had a similar issue where the Dawnguard quest got stuck and I couldn't progress.

No no, that bikini doesn't push to the side, it's exactly in-place.

I.... I can't just grow them back like you can.
Please just nibble.

She's a tall girl.

Thanks, here's my load order. Is there anything that you think might be doing it?

She's actually just in heels standing on her toes.

>Sexlab
>Aroused
>jh
>Remodeled Armor

What was it that was causing your problem?

He wasn't talking about Ulfric. He saw 'Reddit' and the first thing that crossed his mind was "him".

Is that what you think might be causing it?

This is a good thread so far.

Pretty much this. They attack so slow that you can easily get out of their range the moment you attack them.

I only want the one breast, whore.

I'm sorry my character is a real asshole.

I didn't really pinpoint the specific mod that was causing trouble, I just disabled a few quest mods and a couple followers. I assume the issue was one of the quest mods since those tend to be heavily scripted.

Who is "him?"

>Penis rock in the background

>I'm sorry my character is a real asshole.
must be a self insert then lmao

LOL!

goodnight

Thanos

Chris Benoit.

You're not allowed to say that!

user you are seeing things that don't exist.
Oh, hm, I always tend to push into them at the wrong time. Always burned them.

I'm still mad that you did jack shit when it comes to shutting him down. Tell me that you've at least banned him from wrassle.

Trust me, I'm an expert

It's because he's not proactive about being an uptight cunt.

You don't have to feel sorry about killing a fascist or shunning a bigot. Tolerating them means that you're a naive cunt.

spoiler that shit, degenerate

What did he do?

See

Nobody was talking about him you paranoid fucks, it's an exact description of Ulfric's personality and motives. Jesus Christ.

>You don't have to feel sorry about killing a fascist
>Tolerating them means that you're a naive cunt.
>The man who said these things is calling me naive
The things you speak on are so many levels deeper than your plane of thought.

post more emmy lewd