>bike fags at it again
>same fucking truck pulls out in front of them and does the same thing again
>they move off to the side walk
>can hear a few of them chimping out
>this happens again the next day
>they have the name of an organization on their backs
>search it on facebook
>4th day the bike fags are no where to be found
>facebook group filled with butthurt over environment destroying racist redneck mobile
>last post was of a new route on a map that is out of the way after they figure out after the 3rd time that the truck was intentionally waiting for them
>have a normal commute home for once

What other based drivers has Veeky Forums witnessed while on the road?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/bicyclist-hit-and-run-in-tennessee-caught-on-video-school-administrator-arrested.html
bikexprt.com/bikepol/facil/sidepath/sidecrash.htm
youtu.be/HYe_FJoOlJ4
youtu.be/IaAf7KWLre0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No coal rollers here in communist yuroop, so I must stick to my sprinklers when passing those spandex spastics.

truckfags who roll coal are truly the most cancerous faggots

glad the shit is being banned in places

You've changed my opinion on rolling coal. I didn't realize it could be a force for good.

With great power comes great responsibility. Responsibility that is sometimes misused, but occasionally a warrior of the light wields it for the good of all motorists.

And we love him for it. How can a humble motorcyclist be a hero and example to other motorists in the war against bicycles?

You know those sticks that cyclists put on their bikes to indicate how much space they should have? Put some stronger ones on your motorbike and cruise past. Just a thought from a humble compact car driver, willing to serve the crusade.

Screenshot of Facebook post please? This would make it even better.

Bicyclists are a bigger cancer than any coal rolling brodozer

I will never get tired of this. I fucking hate cyclists so much.

This, I'd take a coal roller over having to deal with fucking bicyclists. Why can't they just ride on the empty fucking sidewalk where I live?

Somebody post this on /n/

Now, we wait.

>Why can't they just ride on the empty fucking sidewalk where I live?

They feel entitled to the road because they're sitting on something with wheels. Back when I was 14 I always used the sidewalks while riding a bike unless there wasn't one, they're pretty much just assholes.

Motorcyclefags or cyclistfags?

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/bicyclist-hit-and-run-in-tennessee-caught-on-video-school-administrator-arrested.html
Another crusader taking the fight to the cyclists.

two wide is legal where I live but if they go three wide it's far game also it's illegal to impede traffic.

>>lifted redneck mobile pulls out in front of them
>>hear turbo spool up and loud roar of a diesel
>>suddenly thick black cloud of smoke
>>the bike fags are engulfed in it

one giant faggot against a group of faggots

seems fair

b-but the have a legal right to be a small, hard to see object moving 20mph in a 45mph zone

>No coal rollers here in communist yuroop
Uh?
You haven't seen many heavily modded diesels around, have you?

antisocial behaviour, probably the result of an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex

he'd benefit greatly from some reeducation

Daily reminder to hit every chain with jb weld, every brake with wd40, fill every keyhole with super glue, and tip everything.

If we all work together, there won't be any more bicucks ruining our roads

Explain to me, where does this irrational hatred emanate from?

Do you often feel you cannot control your anger? Is it then suddenly replaced with helplessness, sadness and guilt?

user tell me, do you feel happy? You know, generally, in life?

americlaps need to learn to share the road.
this will take the lifetime of the universe.
Because it's difficult for the bikefags to choose places where they let cars pass, and it's impossible to accept a lower pace untill a safe passing moment for bros because they think the road is their birthright.
meanwhile we are laughing our asses off in the netherlands because we have less congested roads and we can safely ride our bikes when we want. both drivers and bikefags win.

>three wide it's far game
Let's see this law?

>Bicyclists are a bigger cancer than any coal rolling brodozer
i hate coal rollers but bicycle fags are much much worse.

>mfw I cover my plate and go down a long and secluded road that bicyclers almkst exclusively use with my buddy and a broomstick and tip these spandex spastics over in their little bike lane

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I sometimes throw bologna on parked brotrucks on sunny days.

You are a non-country with no population. You don't count in any scenario.

>feels good
Why does seeing people being assaulted for going about their lawful business feel good for you? Does it not concern you that someone else may subject you to the same behaviour for some reasonable behaviour they arbitrarily take issue with?

>normal commute home for once
That is a contradiction in terms.

>based
You seem to have misunderstood the meaning of this word. Simply, in this context it has a complimentary connotation. Perhaps you mean 'blasted' instead? Do keep us up to date when legal proceedings are brought against this detestable fellow.

Assaulting lawful road users is not a good thing. Change your opinion back.

Refrain from operating motor vehicles for however long you feel such a conflict is on-going.

This is incorrect. Cyclists are easy to pass, don't actually cause cancer and don't pose an undue risk to pedestrians, amongst other advantages over lifted trucks.

Cyclists are entitled to the road because bicycles are vehicles. Cycling on footpaths is more dangerous for cyclists and pedestrians alike. It's also slower and less convenient.

>It's difficult for me to deal with objects I close with at a speed greater than 25 mi/h
If it's hard for you to see a cyclist you must take heed of, you should consult your optometrist.

Ok, we should definitely avoid working together towards that end then. I suggest reminding people not to engage in the activity you describe and instead using masking tape to carefully affix a fiver to every bicycle stem instead.

If bicycles are vehicles then so are my fucking heelys. Get off the road and out of the fucking way you goddamn povertybarn normalfaggot bicuck SHIT. Go get your little neghole pozzed and try sitting on your shitheap toy with the seat removed.

wow what a bunch of autists

Your statement that Bicyclists on pedestrian paths is more dangerous than Bicyclists on the road is utterly retarded. A motorized vehicle's speed is 25-80mph depending where you are. Average Bicyclists are not exceeding 25mph (inb4 hur dur I'm lance fagatron cruising at 40). Pedestrians 1-7mph (including runners). The relativistic speed difference is not comparable. I like to bike but i also enjoy moving my limbs. Go ahead and ride in the road but don't come crying when a vehicle loses control and ends you or more likely a distracted driver clips you. Your own goddamn fault for having no foresight.

I once started a thread on /n/ using this comparable momentum argument. It was a 300 reply wonder.

Autism

>Be me at about 18
>Dad complaint about me going 5 mph over the limit on a one lane road (I think the road was 40mph)
>Annoys the fuck out of me so bad that I slow down to 5MPH and start telling him better safe than sorry
>He gets mad and tells me to speed up
>Keep saying I don't want to be pulled over, have to be safe
>Woman comes from behind in a car and starts honking her horn and literally yelling and making gestures
>Dad gets kisses at me
>Tell him I won't break the law for that car

SHOULD OF JUST LET ME FUCKING DRIVE

>dad gets kisses at me

He got her to kiss you? Nice dude

>Dad gets kisses at me
So it's that kind of relationship.

>Because cyclists feel entitled to holding up traffic.

>And why do you feel physical violence is a proportionate response to that?

i feel entintled to pacifying traffic to the point where they are not skimming inches away from me at fucking 57mph
i mean i take the lane enough to show cars i exist, they yield a little bit and i scooot over.

i fucking take the lane as an act of fucking self preservation when there is not enough room between the doorzone or doubleparked cars and myself in crowded urban areas. i could be in my slow ass ford ranger taking up even more space, you know

i mean you guys are already going slow as fuck spending the majority of your time going 0mph at a fucking red light (im a delivery driver, dont argue this with me) so while its a saddening pain not to get to accelerate up to 50mph for a total of 23 seconds before the next light, id rather slow you down a bit more and not be murdered. i mean youre already going slow as fuck in the city and outside the city you already have an extra 2 or 3 lanes in each direction to pass me, you suburban cucks

okay ill be sure to do that to every bro dozer

>being annoying to other drivers/riders
>based
OP is a faggot

fucking all the comments on this video are like
"that biker forced him to illegeally change lanes and pass" i saw that same comment so many fucking times.

how about you slow down to the bikers speed for about, idk, 7 - 15 seconds? closely pass him in the same lane at a non death-risking speed (lets say 25 or 30mph?), and then press your foot on the pedal and youre 2000lb cage is magically back up to fucking 60mph

sounds fucking reasonable to me

Coaling is not cool. Hope they abused him and killed him. Fuck him.

also about that ride on the sidewalk comment
thats just inviting yourself to be right-hooked by cars at intersections.

It's back that way. Fuck off you spandex wearing cuckolds.

Am I supposed to cheer for a dumb retard in a truck?

This is why I fix cars alone. You fagg/o/ts are all retarded. I literally have a Ph.D. I cannot stand dumb people. Every time I get in a conversation with a car guy I end up listening to a lot of dumb shit. It's like talking to fucking engineers, except worst.

>assault
OH MY GOD THE SMOKE IT HURT ME OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME BABY JESUS I'M DYING AHHHHHHHH

You dropped this

>mfw I just go around keying cars of aut/o/ enthusiasts because I know it will make them livid

>ITT cagers being cucked by bikes in city traffic
>and stories that never happened

>he says to a citizen of the 6th most densely populated country in the world, which mostly consists of buildings and road infrastructure

Being an asshole for no reason is not cool.

dipshit that hit him needs to learn how to drive but that doesn't make the faggot that got bulldozed and his boyfriend any less of a cunt

>not leveling it up

Literally put coal rollers in gas chambers.

>not just fitting a tube from their exaust to their cabin

Go off yourself, you faggot piece of shit.

>not just setting up a government funded program to reeducate these poor souls in how to correct their behaviour to be more aligned with that of the general society

You first, in traffic

Wonder which one of us will die first, cocksucker

I feel bad for coal rollers
They have to drive a diesel the poor cunts

>they have to wait in traffic jams

can someone explain to me why cyclists always group up and travel on highways during weekday 5 o'clock traffic? like holy shit, its a two lane road with 55mph speed limits, and you're riding 2 wide causing hundreds of irate commuters to stack up, and then the bikefags get uppity when cars scream past to overtake. there's so many nice backroads these fucks can pollute. it baffles me

Some cyclists enjoy talking to each other while riding and utilise slipstreaming.

Observational bias.

Most cyclists do in fact take quieter, side roads.

It's just that when you see a cyclist on a highway, you get an irrational sensation of anger that you can't control, even though, by contrast, you only get slightly irritated when the same speed limit is imposed by a block consisting of cars in a traffic jam.

It's the darndest thing!

>can someone explain to me why cyclists always group up and travel on highways during weekday 5 o'clock traffic?
im guessing becuase 1. theyre commuting home and 2. they are commuting home with a friend and want to talk to the friend.
im a /n/igger and it seems like kinda a cunt thing to do to ride 2 abreast and not let people pass.
maybe youre confusing 'not being able to pass' with 'not being able to pass at 15mph above the speed limit' or 'not being able to pass in the slow lane' of a four lane road
maybe you could slow down a little and pass them in their lane? maybe theyre cunts *needlessly* taking the entire lane and you cant pass them even with reduced speed, that would suck

>mfw i just go around posting bait on Veeky Forums because it usually works

add in the difference between hitting/being hit by 200lbs of relatively soft and movable human and his bike vs hitting/being hit by 2 tons of not very soft steel at even 20mph can lead to some pretty different results

post screenshots.

also why are these guys so hard to hit? it makes me wonder how car chase movies can even be a thing when it's so easy to swerve away

Heelys are not defined in law as vehicles, as bicycles are (most notably in the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic).

The scholarly research demonstrates otherwise. I'm afraid it is your statement which is utterly retarded.
bikexprt.com/bikepol/facil/sidepath/sidecrash.htm

>BTFO by facts
Take a deep breath and just accept that your opinions were without merit. You'll feel better.

There's no doubt that excessively rich diesel exhaust is harmful to health. Intentionally or recklessly exposing someone to it is therefore assault.

Nor is it cool if it's for a bad reason.

We don't know anything about them to suggest they are a cunt at all.

>can someone explain to me why cyclists always group up and travel on highways during weekday 5 o'clock traffic?
Most likely they are travelling home from work. It's faster and takes less effort to ride a bicycle in close proximity to other cyclists due to slipstreaming, so cyclists of similar speeds will tend to form groups.

>you're riding 2 wide causing hundreds of irate commuters to stack up
Riding two abreast halves the length of a group of cyclists, therefore making them easier to overtake safely.

>there's so many nice backroads these fucks can pollute
It's unlikely that they intend to pollute any of the roads they are using.

Autism

>we don't know anything about them to suggest they are a cunt at all.

they're blocking off a whole lane on what looks like a major road, they're cunts

Yes, that certain calm and rationale of his post reeks of autism. He should just scream and call for death of all different to him, like a normal person, you know.

>Average Bicyclists are not exceeding 25mph
I regulary exceed 25 mph.
The fastest I go on my commute is more like 40mph+ on extended downhill sections.
the speed limit for motorised vehicles there is a bit over 30mph.

It is always fun to overtake these cagers.
My personal record was 45mph on that section.

>fill every keyhole with super glue,
holy kek this is perfect

Autism

>I am a Vehicle
>rules do not apply to me
You Vicks seriously wonder why we hate you on our roads?

I´m living Germany, speed limits actualy only aply for MOTORISED vehicles here.
They made it like that since speedometers on bikes where not a thing back then.

>silly rules

Here, the top legal speed of a bicycle is "the maximum speed that still allows safe control of the bicycle."
So, suck it burger.

This is why Muslims are replacing you

>says the nigger

t. Juan Tyrone

Not in this part of Europe.
So, suck it burger 2, no-quotas bugaloo.

>Cops are slaying niggers and spics left and right in America with no consequences
>Muslims are freely slaughtering and raping Eurocucks daily with no consequences

>he belives MSM sources
youtu.be/HYe_FJoOlJ4
youtu.be/IaAf7KWLre0

Never understood the hate for cyclists until I moved to southern California.
They ride in the center of the road, blow straight through intersections, ignore clear sidewalk and bikelanes and will frequently look back, smug as Fuck, at the huge traffic mess they made.
Gayest faggots on the road

Delusional

>blow straight through intersections
fucking this
i live in Davis and regularly see them just blow through stop signs, sometimes without even making an effort to looking like they might stop, just riding along with no hands on their bars
its at its worst when UCD is in session, students on bike everywhere
fuck you faggots, it s 4 way stop and its my turn to go, stop running stop signs infront of me

>Heelys are not defined in law as vehicles, as bicycles are (most notably in the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic).
And they really shouldn't be defined as road legal vehicles. Because if you can apply that term to a bicycle, why can't I take a wheelchair, slap some reflectors on it, and ride down the road at Most likely they are travelling home from work.
And so is everyone else. Do you think I want to sit in the heat going 10mph when my commute already takes an hour at normal speeds?
Some of us have things to do and people to see. Is it really that hard to figure out? Why do all bicyclists have this much of a hard time figuring out just how much they are inconveniencing their "fellow law abiding motorists"?

>Riding two abreast halves the length of a group of cyclists, therefore making them easier to overtake safely.
Which doesn't matter when you're on a road with double yellow lines and only one lane of travel in your direction.

In my personal opinion, if your vehicle cannot safely reach the posted speed limit on it's respective road (bike lanes exempt), then it should not be legal to travel on that road with that vehicle.

It looks like theyre still there despite that farmers best efforts, I don't see what you're trying to say.

Because in a lot of states a bicycle occupies the full legal width of the lane, just like motorcycles.

>In my personal opinion, if your vehicle cannot safely reach the posted speed limit on it's respective road (bike lanes exempt), then it should not be legal to travel on that road with that vehicle.

Why do you hate honest working men?

Looks like he'll just have to find something to move his shit around with.
Tractors are for moving farm equipment, not driving on the road.

>if your vehicle cannot safely reach the posted speed limit on it's respective road
Unless it is a steep incline, I can reach the maximum allowed speed in cities with my bike.