gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

First for comfysuras.

Friendly reminder gw2 > gw1 in every possible way once you get rid of the inconsistencies in comparison due to different genres.

Second for classic HOPE

Join FUN if you want to try raids and grind your own set of legendary armor.

nobody will fall for this autistic as fuck bait

Go back and play gw1 i dare you bitch. Actually finish all campaigns by yourself. Good luck user!

Ain't all raids slots are filled already?

>FUN takes outsiders to do anything with them

Reminder that HOPE would rather raid with neck beard autists like Brazil than their own members

Not that user but I bought GW1 + campaigns back in 2014 and I finished all the campaigns on my rad Assasin/Dervish character. Had a blast doing it too.

Although Prophecies was pretty goddamn boring most of the time.

>that heavy armor
finally I can become the charr airplane.

>Had a blast doing it too.
OBJECTION
Evidence: Although Prophecies was pretty goddamn boring

I thought brazil legitimately died in 2016 tbqhwyf

He only raids with the fringe members of HOPE. You probably couldn't name 1 current HOPE member that he raids with.

been there, done that
now keep eating raw shit from nuanets ass

Anyone know why these 2 stacks of level 20 scrolls never let me stack them? I checked their tooltips and they're identical.

I'll reiterate. I had a blast MOST of the time. The expacs were pretty fun and not as boring to do. The trek in the jungles in Prophecies really rustled my feathers.

post video proof pussy

There are three variants of this scroll. One variant is from achievement chests, another from first birthday and the last from second birthday. While they stack with themselves, they cannot stack with each other.

Just playing w/ you user lol Plenty of boring parts even in the best of games.

Thanks. Retarded of Anet to not patch them to stack.

BUY OUR BANK TABS

They also need to add a 'keychain' button beside the currency one to add shit like pact crowbars. jfc
But I don't have high expectations from all those recent grads.

some dude is actually hijacking the OP and putting people in there that dont want to be whispered

these are the actual guilds newfriends
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

How good of a pc do I need to raid? My laptop is a potato
solid 20 fps for some open world things, but it's not bad enough that I can't do high fractals

good thing the only guild that matters wasn't affected

ok :)

as someone who also plays on a potato from 2008, raiding isn't especially hardware intensive, definitely a lot easier on the machine than zergs in wub or tarir and the like

>putting people in there that dont want to be whispered
This is false
HOPEfags are afraid of losing members to the superior Herebulls, it's quite sad desu

its not false, those people have never come out to say they want their guild in the OP

I would even add their guild to the OP if they messaged me, but *someone* just likes trolling :P

They obviously came out and said it. Who do you think you are that they need to say it to you specifically, the thread secretary?

>its another hope and here shitflinging at each other episode
just shut the fuck up both of you, no one cares about this shit

Reminder that florburz was the only Hope member to actually ride Brazil's dick more than CLG

they haven't though, in fact I've seen the opposite, posts saying "don't whipser me" and such, why are you being so weird about it user, like you are legit acting not normal and are so desperate to troll lol

ok :)

t.HOPEcuck who cant stand the thought of [here]bulls

there's no need to be so passive aggressive sweetie

I'm not :D

Why can you gift almost anything BUT bank tabs?

>acts passive aggressive

>HOPE gets cucked by Here losing their best players
>2 years later their few remaining raiders get cucked by a fat permavirgin neckbear

Oh sweetie honey bun baby butter bottom ;)

How do we fix P/P?

I want to raid, which guild is the best for raiding?

training guilds, ignore the meme guilds that get shitposted here a lot

Bring back ricochet.

>BDOG buttslut thinks he's in charge of making the threat and what goes into the OP

Go back to pretending to suck cocks, please.

HOPE still can't get a full raid so go with [Here]

if I'm not in charge of making the thread, the guy who makes it always leaves out HOPE and then causes all this shitposting because its funny to shitpost and makes things rough for the legit Veeky Forums guild because its way easier to lie and spread misinformation for fun

Why fix what isn't broken?

You were the one that caused all the shitposting in the first place for bringing it up

>you respond to him by shitposting about it
>it was all HIM though, not you
kys

I'm in this!

Was this the first guild mission?

I bring it up because HOPE is the Veeky Forums guild and people are actively trying to stifle its growth

??? I'm just trying to help my guild, that guy is just trolling

uhh yea, if he just kept HOPE in the OP I wouldnt have to make my post, and then have some dude reply to me and make me reply more because he wants to troll

you're both more delusional than me, and I pretend to be a girl, OH WAIT you are just joking still xP

Probably

New trait choice that turns Unload into Hail of Bullets, causing it to deal damage to up to five additional enemies around the target but has lower overall damage than the single target version.

you don't HAVE to make your shitpost, fuckboy, you WANT to shitpost

>people are actively trying to stifle its growth

There's attention whores and ERPers that haven't joined the meme guild you guuuuys! COME OOOOONN

I'm not shitposting, i'm posting the info for my guild because the guy keeps removing the info from the OP

why are you being so obtuse user?

yea and? its the NA gw2g guild, not the list of people in the OP that either ignore you or tell you to whisper me anyway lol

nice strawman btw, looks cute

>wah wah wah I'm FORCED, COERCED, I CAN'T NOT SHITPOST

If you want the strawman to bend you over and fuck you just say so.

If you don't want to it probably will anyway.

lmbo you guys are silly

Better than being a retarded shitposting drone.

wvw players teach me how I can snipe a guy on another server I'm not even matched against
I have no clue about anything wvw but I am good at pvp and thief

>retarded
I argued my points fairly, I guess I could use even more words to make sure there is no miscommunication and I'm thorough, but I didn't care too much to, until now
>shitposting
already argued this, made 2 anons not even come up with legitimate replies
>drone
I'm the queen bee dumb nigga

>also a tranny
What a surprise.

nah I don't believe in trannies irl

Well, it makes sense you hate yourself, given your situation.

>that feel when we could have had vae as HOPE leader but we're stuck with a tranny ERP autist who doesn't even play the game

im incredibly narcissistic

>GW2G - Oothier roasting edition

Not really a contradiction, m8

more like
>another episode of user tries to know me and just guesses at things and keeps insulting to try and get under my skin for a reaction or he's bored or something dumb like that

that is not the reaction of someone who's not mad.

>guesses
Just going by what you put in the thread, you crazy fucker

just elaborating on the situation, I've been on a real metacognitive trip this week

yea thats a "guess" , user

what did anet think when approving those unlegendary armor models?
are they really that broke they cannot afford designers?

No m8, you call yourself a queen, you call yourself a queen. I can't help if you're schizo.

because you called me a drone, there isnt a king bee

m8 they can't even afford code monkeys

can confirm, whispered a few of these people and they didn't wanna be whispered

"yeah no that's fine go ahead whatever how many outfits do we have in the pipe?"

>act like a retarded drone
>surprised people notice

=.=
>I'm the queen bee dumb nigga

>refusing to disengage or otherwise not have the last word

You're spending too much time pretending you're a girl, it's starting to make you act like one all the time.

Then why are you still acting like a retarded shitposting drone?

I'm just having a conversation, I can always be filtered, but it's not a big deal for me to reply, I'm guessing these anons actually care if they are posting this stuff :/
I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore user

That you're acting like a retard, as in you are displaying very low intelligence, that what you are doing is shitposting, or in other words pointless, obnoxious and detrimental to the thread, and that you're doing it like a drone, as if you are literally incapable of stopping.

ah I gotcha, well I'll stop if we run out of stuff to talk about, we should probably talk about gw2

Oh for fucks sake. How much more obvious can I make this.

impossible

heroes of the storm is even more fun than this game

debate the premise

nobody gives a fuck

Great job giving this thread a subtitle, but that's not what I asked for.

still no fucks given

Clearly the opposite is true otherwise you'd be doing something else sweaty =3=

oh no, you misunderstand, I do give a fuck about some things, just not about what you want

Post sketches

Is legendary Centaur Stance actually viable to use as a healer build in PvE or PvP? Shit looks like hella fun to use.

>log in
>carbon fiber genji weeb skin
>no smug young genji skin
>log out

OHOHOHOHOHHOHO

with the price reduc, is the Ultimate Edition of HoT worth it?

if at any point you would see yourself dropping 50 bucks on gems, yes.

>tfw 3 years
>have dropped 20 bucks
pretty nice, gems were cheaper and gold was on farm with dungeons back then tho