Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2511
REEEE-EX edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

Claim your cardfu.

She's garbage but damn if her art isn't a cutie.
What a colossal waste.

claimed

>ANOTHER fem yugi
enough already

I've been meaning to ask this for awhile. Are the edits hilariously bad as a joke or are whoever made them just genuinely bad at making them?

then quit being lazy and make new threads

BULLY THE RAT

>tfw ywn eat out Leo Dancer until she crushes your head with her massive thighs

Why must I exist to feel these feels?

Post dragons/wyrms

Is it just me or is Crush Card Virus never worth running ever

Why is the girliest looking protagonist the most hetero? also, will they print the gates so that these dragons are actually summonable?

Remember to thank Yusaku for bringing links to Yugioh.

>DM Super with Yugi's daughter and autistic Kaiba dueling little girls never ever

hello?

Claimed for the umpteenth time

Northwemko is Mine. I draw her btw.
I should git gud at mountain background and flowers though...

Odd Eyes fusion,synchro and xyz gate are what I'm talking about, each card can revive both Odd Eyes and a dragon of their method during the battle phase and summon the hybrid of those monsters and should said monster be destroyed during that turn they can immediately search either gate that's not them, immediately play it and summon the next hybrid and once they reach xyz gate that hybrid gains 1000 attack and can attack an extra time in the battle phase.

Even in link format this would be a fun little thing to do,through it would be very slow because you'd have to summon the dragon of their respective method one at a time before you can start the combo off and by then your opponent would know what you're planning.

did you per-chance make your own black rose too?

Is it wrong to say that I wish everything went back to being pre-synchro/xyz/pendulum/etc. Just tributes, rituals, and specials

"goat" format

No my friend, its your wish :)

No? This is literally my third draw. Im new on this.
Who were you referring though?

Ok but you will deal with 10 more years of Chaos, DAD, lightsworn and Gladiator beasts

How do I play Red-Eyes

Azzathoth when?

tribute two monsters

world prize card

Aoi is the cutest girl because she's like a double trap where you think she's a boy dressed like a girl but then you find out she actually is a girl

So it seems like ghostricks and Skeltals are the decks that no one really has a problem with and most people enjoy

I pulled fuckall from my Primal Origins box, at least I got some artifacts and 2x doll 2x parade 1x night, no socuteboss though, around 15 other xyz, the sleeves are S+++ tho they fit really nicelly and have an amazing design.

skeltals?

I actually kind of like , what's wrong with it ?

is muh dik tier ( is it an edit? )

Skull Servants/Wights. Everyone seems to love the boney dudes

no

No doubt

>skeltal servants
yes

>ghostricks
?????

The problem is how out of place the added in breasts are. It's as if whoever made it put no effort to match it with the art style of the original.

oh yeah, kinda weird but many guys asked for skeltals dick in threads before

ghostricks are popular they are pure waifu bait

>1350/1600 level 5 normal monsters

What were they thinking in the beginning

Are those even the same picture? I doubt editfag removed the japanese text and replaced it with his own

New yugioh game that lets me create my own waifu character when?

They usually upload a version with and without text so i'm sure it's out there somewhere. I just grabbed the first version that sourcenao shows you.

Ive never really seen anyone actually complain about ghostricks but maybe i missed them in some thread

Ghostrick monster designs are cool and cute. Though they are one of the most annoying decks to play against. Its always a big waste of time.

When are we gonna get an archetype that supports these shits?

Also, there were a lot of common level 2 or 3 monsters back in the day.

Play Reshef of Destruction and you''l find out how fucking based Leogun or Peacock is

Yeah I guess I can see how annoying having everything flipped face down can be.

>rewatching original series
>Noah's jet fighter thing @ 1500atk destroys different dimension dragon @ 1500def and does 100 piercing damage

>filler

Bet CaC i've ever seen

Is there a card game similar to yugioh but only waifus?
Im ready to leave when Links hit tcg

I know Cloudian are a meme, but does anyone here genuinely like Cloudians? I have a bunch of them in my box of old cards and hope the legacy support wheel hits them some day.

well considering fucking amazoness and B.E.S. got support I don't see why not

The best thing about cloudians is shitting out Lion Heart or whatever cool rank 1 there is and 2 bahamut sharks who vomit out the frogs in the field.

>FINALLY get N'tss
>AFTER Link format renders it worthless

ONE FUCKING JOB KoA.

ONE
FUCKING
JOB

Cloudians aren't a meme, you clearly have never ran into brethren cloudians before. When bahamut/toad is coming out every turn and nothing dies by battle problems start to be had

I like cloudians honestly. Everytime i play Over the Nexus I always make a cloudian deck

I want a date simulator with monsters. I accept even huniepop tier.

all they need is fishborg

>worthless

??? Infernoids will still make fantastic use of her.

Never been a fan of this artwork. She looks so lanky.

there's plenty out there
are you even trying?

True.

Yugioh monsters.

Its funny how Red Dragon Archfiend got all this new support and stuff yet I hardly see anyone playing them.

Because all of them do the same shit of "xd i pop ur field" meanwhile Jesus Fudo gets to have 3 omni-negators

Yusei can't even summon his shit anymore, not slifir, not shooting quasar,star, warrior or even cosmic.

Fucking card game Jesus.

How come? Is it cause of Links?

Anyway to maybe get something started, do you guys have a favorite duel. It can be from any series from DM-Arc-V

Did you forgot star grails can shit out those 3 giga niggas?

How good would a Resonator/Red Dragon deck be, compared to yusei.dek?

Did you forgot that Yusei doesn't run star grails?

>Linkro decks

Jesus fuck that's fun.

Who cares about shitty character decks? As long as a degenerate pile of cards can vomit synchros that's all that matters

Honestly I'm not sure.

The post said Yusei can't summon his monsters. Not that anyone couldn't do it. The post was talking about character decks.

Hey guys, remember stall decks?

And my post about Jesus Fudo was that he got the better monsters printed in the game, i never said he could casually shit out Quasar, Blazar and Sfir you complete moron.

And besides, if you're going to stretch to character decks, i'll have you to know that Soul Charge is a thing and this thing combined with Tokens being useable for link summoning makes Junk Doppel not be dead, Gofu and Dandylion can carry the deck into link format.

Reminder that BA will get link support next set

>Post says Yusei can't summon his monsters anymore
>Idiot says Star Grails can
>Gets reminded that Yusei doesn't use Star Grails
>Lists more cards Yusei doesn't use
You're an idiot. The whole context of the conversation was Yusei. Not the monsters themselves.

hopefully farmgirl gets a link retrain with a better view of her ass

>muh character accuracy
You can get away by putting one or two random cards in a yusei.dek and everything is pretty much fine, if you think otherwise, then stop being a sperg

Character deck shitters are stupid

Remember Empty Jar/Deck-out decks?
That shit was gay

Man, I wish this was real

When are we gonna get more Jinzo support?

Jinzo is still a decent card and his second artwork is the best artwork on any card

>Always treated as Red Dragon Archfiend
>Increase it's level to 8
>Assault Mode Activate

Reminder that Aoi pleases old men for money.

>download Candina cardart to use for reference
>notice her sidetail is literally a banana peel
C U T E
U
T
E

It means she's going to peel your banana for money

Have a less garbage scan.

Reminder that you can go die.
Don't even try being here on 10th
Hell end it right now since you have nothing else

/a/ will never leave

I guess that explains why /dng/ has been so gay lately

It's always been /Dueling Network Gays/

they have till the 10th
and thats TILL
move out already

Trying to remove /a/ from anywhere is like trying to remove the foundation from a house

A whole engine isn't 2 random cards.

Post cute girls to scare the fags away!

fucked off just fine when it was exposed they are a bunch of non duelists who won't even play the game
time to go away again
idgaf about "waaa our numbers" keep this shit out of here