/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Canonized as a true martyr: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrmui5yltZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VILEKEKS GTFO

Crowfeather

Vile Bloods were the best covenant until the confederates showed up.

It's not a term, it is an abbreviation. The term is et cetera.

Dissension in the ranks is a sign of weakness.

Eileen is best girl, WOULD marry and comfort over her menopause

Annalise!

Who exactly made up the Yahar'gul hunters? People from the Village that Mensis trained to hunt men? Wayward hunters, rejected by their own workshops?

To the guy who was asking for Echo-farming tips in the last thread :
Put on Moon Rune and Heir, go to Witch's Abode with a stack of BHMs and go visceral the Axe Ogres and the Brick Ogre, BHM back and repeat.

Gets you shitton of vials and like 15k Blood Echoes per eun in a very short time. If you have 10 BHMs, you will get like 100k blood echoes fast and reliable.

is a bloodcum slut

What's /bbg/ been listening to lately?

Reminder not to reply to tripfags and their bait.
Some people need remidning.

Everything Symphony X. Why won't they tour in my state?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrmui5yltZk

I love being a chikage and bowblade twink!

>do my first invasion
>how bad can it be
>helper does literally LITERALLY (in the right way to use) nothing but spam evelyn

the I'm so good meme is real

>mfw a fatty rolled right up and over a fucking wall

never been more terrified in my entire life my dudes

It only gets worse
He'll soon be standing behind two LHB mooks mashing R1 as he spams bullets

Whirly and Gatling gun is objectively more fun.

heyyy bbg :) pretty princess passing through :3
lets gather round the meme campfire

how did you know the host was using LHB and mashing R1

Easily predictable.

Hope your hunt is going well today :^)

I'll eat you

vilebloods r cucks

>Other tripfag triggered because Machine gets more attention
Top kek.

They'll do that

Apparently the former filtered the latter because of it. What if Machine made the new thread with his trip on?
If you look at his leggings, both legs are wrapped, similar to the Old Hunter trousers.

i bet he was a disgusting vilecuck too

Oil up, user.
Can someone post the brador elixir edit by the way?

No, no one can.

I can do that if the original give me permition

one of gondola anons new ones
i love you gondola user, please sign my chest ;^)

what stats/gems do you need to make the whirligig saw do stupid damage?

50/25 Str/Skl, standard 27.2% and HAs

permission*

Does the church allows its use

hello second machine :^)
i peronsally use the standard 2x cold abyssals and a fire gem on my str/arc build :^)

oh alright, thanks

Please, don't reply to tripfags.

Brador was a church assassin, and the Church also created the Blue Elixir.

no (you)'s please my man, never give a tripfag a (you)

im gonna purge i think :) i love you all very much bbg

It was Mensis, they're even equipped with Church weapons

How does this make you feel?

Goodbye original.

is that positive or negative

Arroused

oddly hungry for spaghetti

Love hurts

Reminder not to reply to tripfags or their bait.

Some of them, others are using Keg weapons like the Spear and the Cannon. A few are equipped with some of Archibald's tools, the Tonitrus and its little brother. One guy is using a Wooden Shield.
It feels like any Church or relatively unusual weapon is fair game. Even if there's a guy using the Threaded Cane.

In Rainbows and Hail to the Thief
real comf

Threaded Cane is techniclaly a workshop weapon, but every other church hunter/doctor uses it anyway

Archibald worked in the church workshop user

autistic

anyone up for co-oping ludwig?

pass bbg

It's a bit odd that a Workshop weapon is the tool of choice for a fair amount of non-workshop hunters. Yurie, Iosefka, that one hunter in the Frontier, even Damian.
Given his status as the infamous eccentric, he probably wasn't well-liked outside of his few friends. That isn't to say they weren't part of the Church workshop, it's clearly stated as such, but the Tonitrus is listed as a Workshop weapon, not Church.

>logarius immediately runs in the corner of the rooms and just does his point blank explosion over and over again
This is so gay

Lamp or fog?

ur gay

oh sorry, lamp

>get the Wheel
>don't really like it
I have failed you, /bbg/
I just wanted to purge the cucks

It's fine, there are other weapons you can smash and pound vilecucks with, like the Kirkhammer

What do you guys think of the Rifle Spear? ENB fucking loved it but I've never played with it. On my current character, I'm a point short of the strength and tinge requirements or I may have just equipped it and fucked around instead of asking, but I'm curious of your opinions anyway.

I didn't like it either, but I still have the urge to purge

You can purge filth with any variety of weapons, user, don't worry. Kirkhammer, Church Pick, Moonlight Sword. Hell, you could even beat them at their own game with the superior bloodtinge weapon, the Bloodletter.

You can use anything as long as it's listed as a church weapon.
Anything.

It's better when you knock him off when he's in the corner.

Come, join the blunt kirkhammer brotherhood.

It's okay senpai. I didn't get the hype either.

I actually really like it, even if it's not the best weapon in the game. The Blt requirement gives you an excuse to use the Repeating Pistol, with its enormous BMA damage. Certain gems also increase the Blt attack on the Spear, and the wide Thrust moveset makes it great for going against Kin.

Come help me beat micolash

Password is rage.

Please no bully

I've never used the repeating pistol either. I also don't have it yet, and can't remember where you get it... What do you think are the best attacks on rifle spear?

>all this kirklove

love you bbg

You can buy Repeating after killing Cleric Beast

Oh balls, thanks. I kind of forget that the merchant has weapons sometimes.

escanor lick my willy

Of course we love the Kirk, how could we not?

Tricked R2 charge, easily. While the basic R1s leave a little to be desired, the jumping attack in both forms is decent, and the trick-untrick attacks are also worthwhile.
It's good for PvE, but this is the kind of thing you really have to know what you're doing to use in PvP. Not many people expect it, though, and the damage can be stupidly high with the right gems.

Still ringing?

So what's the repeater good for? Tbh I've really only used the pistol for parrying even though I've beaten and platted the game. I've never really gotten into using guns as actual weapons for damage.

Yup

Pls tell me you killed him

kk rangan

What is the most /comfy/ weapon?

I've hardly done any PvP in Bloodborne, or even in Dark Souls. I often forget that there's even multiplayer functionality. I got in on a few of the FC's several months back though. Is lower level PvP even worth fucking with? This character, for example, is level 34. I can't really remember how the invading shit works but if I did it would I get an appropriate matchup and would it be cool?

It eats up bullets, but the BMA damage is huge. Take the advice given in the item description, and only use it as one of your last moves. For the sake of accuracy and bullet conservation, I'd recommend a Piercing Rifle as a secondary gun, your Blt is going that way anyway with the Rifle Spear.

*ぺろぺろ*

Twinks. BL 43 Blt and Arc twinking in Byrgenwerth is a goldmine, and no one suspects an invader with the Bloodletter or Parasite at that point.

How much tinge do you need for the piercing? Is that thing in Cainhurst? Or am I thinking of something else?

Repeater Pistol is used for burst damage. Compared to the Evelynn, it'll do more damage but use two bullets, making the Evelynn a better general purpose pistol since it's more damage per bullet making it more cost effective. Where the Repeater really shines is when combined with BMA, as both bullets shot will benefit from it. This makes it the most efficient use of BMA for a gun build.

9 Tinge, same as the Rifle Spear. You're thinking of the Evelyn in Cainhurst, the Piercing Rifle is in the DLC. The badge to buy it drops off an NPC hunter, some guy under the effects of Beast's Embrace who I am convinced is Irreverent Izzy hiding near where Gilbert is in the waking world. I think it's 20000 echoes, but the fight can be tricky.

Thanks guys.

from the church doctor page on fextralife (refering to the ones that cause frenzy):
"The red aura of the crucifixes could be connected the "rotted" state but also the Vileblood spirits inhabiting the Logarius' Wheel and Executioner Gauntlets. Rot could be connected to frenzy via the Winter Lanterns who are descendants of the rotten Brain of Mensis."

stop.