/pg/ - Persona General

Best Toaster Edition
Previous
NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MtQfg5ktK6M
youtu.be/FcZKff0fLiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stu. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.

CANON COUPLE!

Hifumi is beautiful

Ann is best

She is cute

for Ryuji!

Why is Morgana such a bully?
xscxvd

Help, I can't choose which costume set to do the second playthrough with

What was your problem with Mona's Eng voice? I thought it was nailed down perfectly.

Akechi best boy!

Too bad her social link is boring. Also, she seems like the type of girl who wouldn't put out.

Post best toaster

Just beat it, got the true ending. Jesus Crist, what an experience. 8/10 because fuck Okumura's Palace.

Also, why were the Archangels tougher than [spoilers] ?

Woo hoo! Yeah!

He just wants to be hugged

Reminder that Labrys is the cutest toaster with the best persona.

>xscxvd
user did you have a stroke?

Best couple.

Happy legal drinking age day, Nao-doll.

would that outfit be better or worse if it was the get smoked hat instead of the hero hat

Post more girls wearing yukata.

No, I was making an original comment.

tfw my persona would learn useless skills like shitpostaragi

Without a doubt

>Gets drunk after 2 drinks
>Sends a bunch of embarrassing text messages to everyone she knows

If there's one good thing that came out of Dancing All Night (besides the opening sequence and song) it's Naoto's outfit.

these threads are all boring recently

do something fun or discuss something worthwhile

>every futaba doujinshi or lewd drawing has her with giant tits, and makes her just as tall as MC

what the FUCK is the point

Hifumi's mom is right. She should just be an idol. She's got the looks, and she's letting them go to waste in a futile attempt at being a professional shogi player, which is incredibly hard. Just put in that string bikini that's as thick as a floss and let me see that butthole.

user this is not /r9k/

Festive Fuuka Finds Festival Fireworks Fantastically Fascinating.

GET SMOKED

Persona 5 Rising Reposessioning coming soon

She'd get drunk on water if they told her it was alcohol

ULTIMATE EXCALIBUR ATTACK

what's a meme way to fight Yaldy? I got my save on 12/24 merciless and I wanna get some juice off of my 100% compendium

>sabazios
>judge of the dead
cat can get fucked

Fuuka isn't my waifu, but seeing her makes me happy. I don't know why.

this picture makes me feel sad. makes futaba look like a cunt too

poor joker

>You can't take party members to the movies to boost their persona stats like in p4.
How is this okay?

Lupin III is a good series if you like Persona 5

This is how 90% of doujins work. Don't you remember the P4 doujins that gave Chie cowtits? Fuck, I'm sure some doujin give Caroline and Justine huge breasts as well.

that yukata color scheme is wild

Least Makoto has an autism sperg out

Please post more Pleasant Boy in his shirt and sweater vest.

>unwanted by his father
>unwanted by everyone
>just wanted to be acknowledged by society
>just wanted to matter to people
>just wanted to be able to contribute something of value to a world that rejected him
>in the end he dies in such a way that his body is destroyed and no one is even sure of what happened to him besides the protagonists

Wh-Why did they have to go and make Akechi the character I sympathise with the most?

Joker loves her too much, he knows she's just messing around

>tfw no goro x haru doujins
why live

Fuuka's just that good at making others happy.

I think the guy just hates Makoto, because he's purposely gimping himself by not taking her

I want to fuck this Shogi

She was literally one of the only ones who DIDN'T get drunk when the others thought they were drinking alcohol.

Cute.

>It's quite funny... this is the second time I'm gonna blow a load on an Okumura's head

I'm more partial to NEETxInari myself.

So is Yusuke gay?

He says something like he has no desire in the opposite sex, but then when Ann is "getting undressed" he has to calm himself down.

honestly i get miracle punch to crit more often than regular attacks with sabazio's boost, but judge of the dead puts makoto over the top. might not get it on a first playthrough so i think either option's viable

I agree

He's artsexual.

Am I the only one who got annoyed by Futaba's autistic social anxiety?

that's because she wasn't drinking
And she knew from the very beginning that the place doesn't sell alcohol

he's artsexual

>He says something like he has no desire in the opposite sex
He said he didn't see any interest in Ann specifically as a member of the opposite sex. While obviously trying to stifle a raging boner so strong he could have used it for his brush instead.

What are subjectively the best palaces, just by theme alone?

For me:

Price (Kaneshiro) > The Days When My Mother Was There (Futaba) = The Whims of Fate (Sae) > Freedom and Peace (End-of-game Mementos) > Sweatshop (Okumura) > A Woman (Madarame) > Ark (Shido) > King, Queen and Slave (Kamoshida)

he loves art.

I just can't see them being happy together. They'd last a week then break up.

Question:
how much money dollar does it take to max Strength?

Yusuke has one of the funniest social links, though. I didn't max him out on my first playthrough, but I did at least get to the church part with those poses.

Is Yusuke gay?

bout tree fiddy

Does Sabazios improve gun crit rate too?

Why is Yusuke such a faggot?

>TFW the only translated Makoto doujin also does this
FUCK

I'm just saying she would check.
If you just mean she couldn't hold her liquor, then sure. She's bloody tiny.

Maybe? His true love will always be art.

yusuke wants my dna

You just don't understand his

A E S T H E T I C

pls respond to this post

For me is:
Price (Kaneshiro) > The Whims of Fate (Sae) > Ark (Shido) = Sweatshop (Okumura) > The Days When My Mother Was There (Futaba) > A Woman (Madarame) > King, Queen and Slave (Kamoshida) > Freedom and Peace (End-of-game Mementos)

Futaba's and the actual end of Mementos (Depths)

youtu.be/MtQfg5ktK6M

youtu.be/FcZKff0fLiI

>protag doesn't ask to rent the room from Boss

fucking why ;_;

The church part was fantastic

How do I become Tae Takemi's guinea pig in real life?

I really liked the bank a lot in general. The vault gimmick was nice and none of the other palaces really felt like they where as heisty. Well the museum was cool in that regard too.

Step 1 would be moving to Shibuya

go to some clinics and ask for the drugs

>Freedom and Security that low
It's a fucking awesome theme.
That guitar is fucking awesome and it's generally unsettling but relaxing.

>Atlus teased with an angel's food cake in P3
>then a devil's food cake in P4
>finally lets you have the whole collection of cakes in P5 except for red velvet

In P6, you'll just get shipped a delicious cake at the start of the game.

Reminder best undisputable team is:

Haru - Gun focus + Heat Riser

Ryuji - Physical DPS (Charge + Matarakuja+ God Hand)

Makoto - Support ( Mediaharan + Energy Shower + Dekaja + Marakukaja)

MC - Physical DPS

Magic is a meme

>tfw i've fapped to completion just using the animation when you enter and exit her store

send help

I've played through her story mode in Arena like a hundred times cause I love her so much even though there isn't any real gameplay. Do I have a problem?

Maybe he misses his parents