hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/it/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Previously:

First for faggot Blizzshills in full defense

Literally the only thing keeping these threads alive is them spamming the thread

DO NOT PLAY HEARTHSTONE

PLAY GWENT
PLAY SHADOWVERSE
PLAY DUELYST
PLAY MAGIC DUELS
PLAY HEX
PLAY DUEL LINKS
PLAY ETERNAL
DO NOT PLAY HEARTHSTONE

I AM HERE ON THE HEARTHSTONE GENERAL TO TELL YOU NOT TO PLAY HEARTHSTONE, ITS A SHIT GAME AND ANYONE WHO PLAYS IT OR DEFENDS IT IS A JEW SHILL

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GAME DISCUSSION

What numbers? That Blizzard's game is the most expensive to play? The only moron here that is ignoring numbers is you. I don't give a fuck about "muh free meta deck"

Fact. HS has gotten more expensive.
Fact. HS is the most expensive DCG on the market.

this

Hearthstone is INSANELY expensive. No one has ever played it for free

Fuck off moron. We can discuss the game and still dissuade new people from playing because we recognize how jewish this game has become.

>and your time/money won't be completely wasted.
No it will just be mostly a waste.

I, and most sane people, would rather play a game for a few months, experience all of it, and be done with it.

In Hearthstone that is not the case. You spend months TRYING to experience content, get to play with 20% of the cards, then a new set comes out. And if you are stupid enough to spend money you are spending $300-500 to enjoy all the content when it comes out.

Hearthstone isnt a game, its a ponzi scheme.

>these games are so fun!
>but not more fun than shitposting on /hsg/!

Not anyone in the convo thus far but as long as you're willing to either spend a bit of start-up money (and have a job) or willing to mainly play arena, I don't see the problem.

I don't think the game is that shitty, I've been playing since Naxx, entirely f2p. It's fun, just gotta stop looking at it like competitive skilled-based "eSport" or some shit. It's an especially good game if you actually have a job that allots you a lot of down time. I, for example, work as a reliability engineering technician and run a lot of tests to see if parts break under different kinds of stress. Some take upwards of an hour after setting up, lots of downtime where I have to entertain myself, HS is perfect for that.

>play a random game in my free time
>spend like 10 bucks or so every month which is nothing from my monthly paycheck
>go to Veeky Forums for game discussion
>it's just a bunch of autists arguing with each other how either Hearthstone can be played for free or how it can't be played without spending ten grand on it
jesus christ you guys are dumb

I played it for free but I played it since beta. No one will ever play it for free if they start now. Stop fucking shilling like a moron

If you are talking mobile games, there are plenty of other F2P mobile games to waste away on. The fucking game isn't even good on mobiles given how shit the client in.

>Hearthstone is now less popular than it was at One Night in Developments launch.

PLEASE DO NOT PLAY HEARTHSTONE

IT ITS NOT A GAME, ITS A MACHINE MEANT TO DRAIN YOU OF YOUR MONEY

YOU WILL NOT HAVE FUN

Basically. At least I got me some spicy Zeriyah nudes though

You must really be butthurt to shitpost the way you are.
Sorry people are being critical of Hearthstone and Blizzard.

The nudes and this webm are the best things to come from HS

What do you want to discuss?
Pick a topic.
Do you want to discuss the latest hearthstone memes?
Do you want to discuss the latest netdeck on hearthpwn?
Do you want to discuss the hottest deck on the ladder because a streamer played it?
Do you want to discuss how cancerous RNG is?

Come on you want a game discussion then start a fucking game discussion moron.

Hearthstone is really fucking bad guys, do not play it I promise you will have much more fun with another game

Just go to another game

Yeah, if you break it down to money/month 10 bucks is just fine to play a wide variety of meta decks if you aren't a retard who impulsively crafts meme shit right at release of new expansions.

That's not very expensive.

>Dirty rat into brawl
>dirty rat wins

I'm trying to save you guys some money, DO NOT download Hearthstone

It's a waste of money. I am spending hours of my life here to tell you not to play this game and that I do not play this game either.

like says here, there is really nothing to discuss about this game. This thread shouldn't even exist

The HS mobile client really isn't that bad, though. It is not the best and d/c because of phone calls, data issues etc. makes me want to throw my phone but it's definitely serviceable.

>Yeah, if you break it down to money/month 10 bucks is just fine

This is how they get you. Same shit with WoW

>Yeah you just buy the game and pay Blizzard $15 a month, its totally worth it to grind the same dungeons for hundreds of hours every month, just so you can get items that are .1 better than what you have.

10 years later you have wasted $2000+ on it and your life.

>Paying a company to fuck you.
The modern era cuck.

>That's not very expensive
Did Reddit kick you faggots out and you all ended up shilling here?

Other mobile clients are much better, you're just too much of a shill to notice

> brawl
> play elemental guy with double taunts vs. King Krush about to krush my face
> get random Conceal for all my dudes and taunts

holy shit this guy is sperging out.

>2000 dollars is a lot over 10 years
is this thread filled with actual hobos?

Its the vegan autist I bet.

*Blocks your path*

haha epic ;0)

>Wasting 10 years of your life and thousands of dollars on a game that is more work than fun is acceptable to cucks.

What a shock

do not play hearthstone guys, please do not play hearthstone and do not discuss anything hearthstone related here

No its filled with children because HS is a children's card game

Ok.

This guy Dirty Ratted my Noz turn 2 and it lasted until he completed the quest... What a fiesta

>inb4 mobile

please do not play hearthstone, it is more work than fun and it's just not a good game at all

Is blizzard holding your waifu hostage? Is that why you are sperging out? You know even on r/hearthstone, people are allowed to be critical about hearthstone and blizzard right?

do not play hearthstone, hearthstone is a child's card game

I do not play hearthstone either and im just here to warn you to not play hearthstone

You should consider going to sleep or asking mom and dad for some tylenol

There's a pleb in a smaller Twitch channel I frequent that has been constantly trying to get Gastropod to work in Hunter by any means necessary. Stay strong, Johnny.

This should be hearthstone.jpg

Report and ignore sperglord. Post favorite card backs

stop trying to trick people into playing hearthstone, you are literally burning their money

Someone say legend cardback
And then someone else says legend cardback is shit
And then we can have 300 post on why getting legend cardback isn't skillful

Legend cardback looks nice, I wanted to get to legend this season but I can't climb out of 10. Miracle priest and Elemental Shaman just aren't getting there lately.

I wish there was a wild legend cardback

Do you have a positive winrate?
Then keep playing. You will make legend with enough games played.

That would involve doing work, and Team5 hates that, especially when it comes to Wild.

There wasnt even going to be a Wild Ladder originally.

at worst you will hit a higher rank which will allow you to hit the brackets much faster each month

the legend climb is not necessarily just one month

I'm not even sure, I play on my mac more than my PC so I don't have the deck tracking programs. Last few days have just been constant losses with a few bursts of win-streaks, followed by more losses then ending back up at the bottom of 10

It's highly likely that it isn't that they don't have the resources for wild (they make a cardback literally every month and for random shit like the diablo 3 anniversary) but that if they made a wild legend card back, people would actually care about wild and that means double the amount of people complaining about different metas

idk. it's my first time playing and im having a good time

No, a raise in pocket money so he can afford a few packs.

Yours is high tier too, though.

Consider doing it in wild. I've found that it's generally easier there. Also, there's so few players (my initial legend rank was ~440 today) that teching is easier - on my climb I've run into a bunch of people more than once (often even 3, 4 times).

Well I just started playing during Mean Streets so I don't have any of the older adventures and you can't purchase them anymore so idk how I'm supposed to get cards like Reno.

If you can't stomach the grind, then too bad. Even at 60% winrate once you reach rank 5, that is still around 120 games you need to play to reach legend.

>8-1 in brawl
>Only 2 games lasted till turn 10

I love random bullshit.

>not including Elder scrolls Legends
BUY PACKS

Well, yeah, that sucks a bit.
That said many players run standard decks or only a small variation thereof in wild, even at high ranks. It's very much not all absolutely crazy meme-y stuffed-full-of-legendaries wallet decks.
It's also a fun change of pace from the standard meta (although there's decent overlap, as mentioned), so I'd recommend giving it a shot some time.
I have no idea why more people don't.

Routine budget deckposting, reminder this cucks Pirate Warrior and Murloc Paladin (and concedes to Rogue and Dragon Priest) if you want a good Paper in this RPS meta.

Alright I'm newly back from a long break...but who the fuck thought Quest rogue was okay? How did this hit beyond the cutting room floor?

>there are people who pay real earned money to streamers just to play a song on their stream while they sit at home and play a video game

>Mayor Noggenfogger randomizes emotes

Oh, this is rich.

It's kind of the new jade. It gets absolutely shat on by most aggro (and freeze mage) and crushes control.

Not a huge fan of it, watching them bounce shit back on turn three then throw a series of 1 cost cards that have haste,cantrips or other bullshit that are all 5/5's

well, if you had the chance to nerf it would you nerf the amount of minions needed to activate or the effect?

yeah? so what?

Why are you giving away money to people who didn't earn jack shit

I'm not game designer but yes. Shadowstep, that ferry-fish fag, and the cards added in ungoro that give you 2 free activations are insane. Seems like the only quest you can complete in 2 turns. Sometimes one if you are gifted with a good hand.

why are people so hostile to streamers in this way, it's not like the entertainment indistry is a new concept

yes. it's annoying that anyone who constructed the right deck can activate the quest on curve quite reliably but would you change the number of minions needed or would you change the effect?

>le get a real job

Ok. You don't have to support an "entertainmener" if you don't enjoy their "content", but someone does. I don't watch Toast but he actually works pretty hard to be the top meme streamer and run his website.

There's a difference between buying a CD, going to a movie or seeing a musical/play, than straight up just paying a guy 5 bucks to have him say your name and acknowledge your existence for 2 seconds.

Boy things got negative pretty quickly, and we were doing so well that last few threads...

Effect seems like it can be weathered, my issue is with how easily you can get it. If they are throwing out 2-3 5/5s on turn 3-4 you are done plain and simple unless you pull of a miracle.

Fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox who sucks this game off

well, ideally, that's not why you do it, it's a tip jar if you dig what that guy's putting out. You CAN be one of those marks who pays a buck to have them read your stupid message you think is funny but that's a you problem, not the streamer

I think the quest is fine as it is, it's just that some battlecry and charge bounce targets are fucking insane.
No idea how to solve that without dumpstering the quest, though.

>down from 43-26 to 46-36
>58%
>frustrated to hell with ranked since I'm back at rank 3 3/5

Can anybody higher ranked recommend any changes to my deck? I don't know what to consider anymore.

I'd go with the other Midrange Paladin deck but I really don't know how to make it work as much as murlocs, but I do have that deck crafted.

I just want the ride to be over so I can focus on other things. After this grind I don't know if I'd even consider it again. It's really stressful.

Yeah, the difference is that a middleman takes a much larger cut for monipolizing a physical format as opposed to hosting a digital one like Twitch. I might sub to someone smaller with sweet emotes sometime like Vanqswisher, he's my favorite cuck and I relate to his downtrodden lifestyle

they did earn it though.

not having a bunch of people who clearly don't enjoy the game shitposting all the time is certainly a good alternative?

you don't think just changing that 4 to a 5 might make that shit calm down just enough barring an insane opening hand without it destroying it's viability?

twitch takes half of the 5 dollars you give for a sub

most of the tip services have to go through paypal and processing doesn't equal the same amount

So there still is a middleman

Yes

If they somehow made it "not a spell" or otherwise unable to be prepped out, it would literally be fine. It's fine either way, but less shenanigans would happen that tilts people off the face of the Earth

46-32*

still terrible though

don't know if should continue with this deck as it is or make changes

Needs to silence your deck after the quest is played. Slightly salt post here cause I just lost a game to it. But in no fucking world should you be able to activate it, then throw out 2 southssea deckhands and a boar to swing for an instant 15.

I swear its the only deck I lose against, even if I end up shitting all over them for 6 turns straight, they just fly right back by playing shit like mimic pod and throwing out charge minions every turn to burn down the board and survive because lol 5/5

And 99℅ of music artists don't sign contracts with their labels that come even close to 50% royalties. Of course there's a middleman always, but it's a smaller one

I'd argue musicians at least work twice as hard as some dude who sits on his computer all day.

Plus musicians make most of their money from tours, not CD sales.

who /oilrogue/ here? post decklist

and good streamers make their money off endorsement deals instead of just pure twitch. Why else do you think Toast pimps Amazon coins

Take a break. Seriously.
Also, I'd try one of the more "pure" aggro or midrange lists (see VS or something) if you still want to change it up after taking a break.

>play against a zoolock
>absolutely destroy him

I actually feel kind of bad for zoo players.

You think it is fun? Playing video games is fun. Being forced to play video games while entertaining morons is absolutely not fucking fun. There are times when I turn on Kripp's stream and his eyes just begging for this nightmare to end.

Imagine. For 8 hours a day, you are entertaining morons by being a clown. You can't play other games or your viewership drops. You don't even like playing Hearthstone anymore. When your stream ends, you don't even want to play games on the computer anymore.

I'm pretty Kripp's stream is all one giant act at this point

Like I legit think he has just a formula he follows for every stream

Reynad sounds like hes going to kill himself

It's his appeal

He plays hearthstone professionally, I think that's grounds for anyone to be suicidal

well not shit sherlock

Every stream since he started hearthstone has been the same except its gotten more boring

No

Are there any resources for gitting gud at ladder – as in, good enough that I could reach legend if I played long enough? I finally managed to reach rank 10 for the first time, and I'm getting to the point where it's clear that my cards aren't the weak link anymore.