Oldschool Runescape/OSRS General - rs07g osg

Indirect benis Edition

Grab yourself a free month of membership via Twitch Prime (offer expires May 8th)
>services.runescape.com/m=news/twitch-prime-offer---free-one-month-membership?oldschool=1

>Latest news
- Redesign upcoming Infernal Cape
- New Zeah quest
- New wilderness slayer master
- Easter event
- Slayer staff upgrade
- Slayer point bonuses

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Fbf5G3LYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aFuE2JQ5RN0
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarf_multicannon
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Barrage
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Smoke_devil
youtube.com/watch?v=43qKkY-K_7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ironmen r gay

>he's an ironememe
>he uses a bot client

>Pathetic nerd jealous of superior players
Pathetic.

>He's an anime
Pathetic normie jealous of superior players. Who would have guessed.

*!*!*! alert for skillers !*!*!*

~attention~

black dragon hide bodies are 9gp/xp

Oh nice thanks dude!
Gunna go buy 12 bonds with my weekly McDonald's paycheck and get to 99 crafting, it's always been a dream of mine, I can't wait to finally achieve something so monumental :)

@175130594
@175130794

>weekly
>paycheck
Confirmed NEET.

Lets see your bank/stats shitlord

>weekly paycheck
underage neets please go

I've never had a job but I thought you got a check every week.

>NA
Pathetic

>calls himself a superior player
>relies on OSbotty crutches

>Runescape is my job
t. ironman

Wrong, I play via internet explorer in a VM to make sure I can't get any outside assistance
Wrong

Post screenshot.

>he's still posting
>they're still replying

I'm past the 2 hour a day play limit that I impose on myself to not play obsessively, maybe tomorrow.
>He's still playing a normie
Pathetic

>>He's still playing a normie
>Pathetic
please don't assume my account status

>Trade off
obvious fake, try harder.

tfw im both of these things and more

Tell me about Xeric. What's his endgame?

pls gz

o7 fellow player nice to meet another superior player in this thread

stats? how long did it take?

took about 3 1/2 hours or so
the stealth section was a lot more fun that it should have been

was the boss not hard with those stats?

not particularly. died a couple times trying to get a feel for the strats needed to fight him, once I had it down he died quickly.

>tfw you accidentally let slip that you're a female

>accidentally

What's the stat?

>Glough's magic attack drags the player within distance of his melee attack. However, it may be exploited to only allow for damage from his magic attack. To do this, use a strong ranged weapon such as the toxic blowpipe, stand one square west of Glough, and attack. Whenever he teleports you to him using his magic attack, quickly return to the square just west of him and continue attacking him.

^ from the wiki

Why do faggots try to suck my dick in this game?

>Sperm bank accidentally impregnates 500 Dutch women with autistic Surinamese man's sperm

I would like to get into the game but each time I start I feel link overwhelming. Do you have any recommendations to start well as a brand new player ?

>pretend to be autistic woman
>surprised when autistic men respond back

Thicc pillow appears to be saying she is a female.

Do all f2p quests first.

Can the grand tree be done at 50 combat with ranged?

>in NMZ
>get logged out
>I was in combat
>I had an overload active, so I had obviously interacted with the game within the past 5 minutes
Can someone explain this shit to me because I don't get it. It wasn't the 4 hour timer or whatever, I had only been playing for less than an hour

dced

You think so? The game didn't feel like it was lagging

Get as many 50+ stats as you can stand before going p2p.

Hell yeah its easy!

really just crazy bad advice

never do this

?
Not op but how? Seems like great advice to me, you should take advantage of as much of f2p as you can before paying.

I have used my twitch prime code on Runescape and switching to OSRS, will I be subscriber on OSRS aswell ?

yeah

because every single skill in f2p is immensely slower than it would be in p2p. you're wasting significant amounts of your actual real life time in order to save like two days of fucking membership, thats maybe $1 of value.

the only skill i would agree with being worth training to 50 in f2p in woodcutting/firemaking as there isn't any super faster way to level them in p2p. every other skills, combats included, can be made significantly faster by doing quests and/or specificly faster p2p only methods.

But what if you're a poorfag?

>stealth section
>fun

I did it day one and ragequit like 3 times

you can also get cooking up to 50 efficiently in f2p

be my gf now

Is the game down?

>because girls find it to be such an issue to be girls
only you beta faggot males are insecure enough to not want to tell people you're dudes

Reminder.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Autismosis

botting is so much fun!

>"fe (male)"

I was told to beg for Twitch Prime codes. Do I do that here?

isn't detection good enough that everyone gets caught eventually now? what's the point

Bakayaro!

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Fbf5G3LYQ

:ok_hand:

>tfw did that and had to get a d chain the next step for a pisc hood
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is it autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFuE2JQ5RN0

this was my last clue that I did at the cost of 40m in skilling and 1000 lava dragons for the elite

i wanna get all reqs anyway so w/e but it kinda hurts

well all that matters is it's out of the way forever

yeah that's the way I look at it. I'm pretty much putting all my mediums and hards from Slayer towards Masters. Each time I get both I just go to

that vocal fry makes me rage so hard

>a legit neckbeard
who would have thought

...lavas to get the elite. So I plan to do a lot

how'd that submit itself

how tf do i make enough money to sustain my membership via bonds as a ~1k total newfag

you pay with real money because you're not fucking retarded

bleedd yourself every 14 days for money you barely have to end up playing all week and gaining a net of almost nothing will have you burnt out within a couple months

mostly what this says

work on varrock hard/elite, elite is a bond for buying battlestaff every day with no other work.

is there an expected update tonight?

yes, lunar spell reorder and other things, probably the unlimited slayer gem that was polled

Pretty sure they said they're patching 3 tick skilling methods and implementing a system to auto-rollout bans for 3rd party client use.

yeah, the nieve dungeon is being heavily changed and a bunch of smaller dungeons are being opened around the world

not memeing btw

neat

I wish they'd just remove the Nieve dungeon and not add any new dungeons. It'd make Slayer fun again.

why do people even use nieve's dungeon when the catacombs exist?

the new dungeons they're adding are for things like kraken & things that there aren't that many places to kill. They're adding a lot of monsters to locations already used like abby demons at the slayer tower
low level or ironmen who can't waste pray pots on things

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarf_multicannon

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Barrage in catacombs

the new changes honestly look pretty gr8

a lot of old slayer monsters can only be killed at the tower now, gargoyles and shit. from memory they're only adding two new TASK ONLY dungeons, one full of every kind of normal demon in zeah, and one with waterfiends and krakens south of the swan song village

Nowhere fucking near.

If you don't bot like an idiot (schedule randomised breaks often/bot realistic hours/use human-like mouse/randomise every timing) and use (or write) good scripts then you can bot indefinitely. Also try and stay away from regular botted activities/anything that could be detected as autoclicking, combat is fine.

I've had one account banned out of 5, 1 maxed and 2 maxed pures. The banned account was a pure levelling mage, banned for high alching for 8+ hours a day for a week straight (just stun/alch with breaks very often, no more than 4 hours a day).

tl;dr
Don't act like a bot don't get banned for being a bot. Pretty much how Jagex bot detection works.

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Smoke_devil

Can't cannon the bloodvelds in the catacombs, which is the only other task you should be doing in the cave.

>noob asking for runes to train mage
>give enough runes for 30 air strikes
>hops world immediately
>pm him why
>replies back
>"kys"

yeah you barrage those too youtube.com/watch?v=43qKkY-K_7I

In a place called Nieve's Cave. That's why people go there.

thats IN nieves cave you dickhead

implying people only go there for smoke devils kys

Any decent player only goes there for smokes and bloodvelds. But that's still two tasks that you go there for.

he said why do people go there, somebody linked cannon as if its a fucking reason, and i said barrage is better. now i know why you retards don't play ironmen, you don't have the mental capacity

Yes, I linked the cannon. People go there to cannon bloodvelds and to cannon+barrage smoke devils. The cannon is the reason to go there.

who doesn't have bloodvelds blocked in current year

only give noobs shit in f2p. Every time I do that they're like super super thankful. I give like 5k in iron arrows or mind runes and they practically wanna suck your dick

bloodvelds are good exp at lower levels.