/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #71

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

2B Bandwagon Has Crashed, All Aboard the A2 Bandwagon Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10490349/chapters/23759484
archiveofourown.org/works/10742544
exhentai.org/g/1055658/2507a0cc88/
exhentai.org/g/1055665/7593ed3efe/
imgur.com/a/prMg6
strawpoll.me/12835426
youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs
globalnews.ca/news/3405710/scientists-grew-lambs-in-artificial-wombs-they-want-premature-babies-to-be-next/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you wait so late to post a new thread senpai

post your best

Because you didn't make a one faster than me.
The thread was archived right as I was about to post the link.

5th for the Music Concert

NieR Persona-ish game when?

I already got ending E but still dont understand the story

In case anyone missed it from last thread, 2B did the nasty with 9S.

>Because it was an fairly loud sound, I felt 2B reflexive twitch through our linked hands.
>linked hands.
>LINKED HANDS

Lewd.

Hence,
>2B Bandwagon Has Crashed, All Aboard the A2 Bandwagon Edition

What do you guys think of my Pod 042 cosplay?

Beautiful.

delet this

Cheap Chinese knockoff/10

How long until A2 turns full negro?

Second playthrough. Just finished 6O's flower quest. Is that the last time I get to see a happy 6O? ;_;

Is her butt soft?

get out

All I'll say is that once you hit the start of the third playthrough, the wild ride starts. Now GTFO before you spoil it for yourself.

The white layer is artificial skin which is soft but I'm not sure if the black layer is. The black layer is at least pliable because she has creases on her wrists and insides of her elbows and knees.

Man, it kinda sucks that the word playthrough is ambiguous for this game. I've gotten ending E already. Is that quest even available after ending A?

Alright I finally finished Automata

Am I scummy fuck for not sacrificing my save after realizing I could probably back it up

At lot of the impact disappeared as soon as I realized I could dodge the consequences

guys im fucking scared,
he's done 2 drawings of her already and they're both relatively calm, why do i get the feeling that we're about to get some heartbreaking shit from this guy?

Who?

as109
the dude makes some pretty fucked up shit.

Can't wait.

Finish ending E
ready to do this all over again so I can get kick in the feel more

How many times do you have to hack a2 with 9s to see the "interesting" thing you guys were talking about? She dies after 3 hacking attempts.

remove manlets

Oh noes! 2B is a Slut!!!! Handholding is lewd!!

Took this scan from the last thread.

>Q42 What's up with Eve's tattoo? Does it have anything to do with the last game? And why does only he have it? (*Extremely paraphrased translation)
>模様が入っていること自体は、人類の過去情報から学習し「人間を真似する」ために表示しています。また、その模様を表示することを指示したのはアダムです。イヴにとってその模様は兄の形見で、几帳面にその模様を維持していたのですが、暴走時にその形状を維持できなくなってしまいました。
>He has the pattern for the sake of imitating humans, taken from their past data. The one who told him to display the pattern was Adam. To Eve, it was his brother's memento, so he periodically maintained it, but was unable to continue doing so when he was behaving recklessly.

What does that even mean? He just painted it on himself or something and it magically shrinks and grows for no added combat value or story significance whatsoever? It's really just there because the character designer thought it was cool?

Mere human imitation.

Apologies if this has been answered a million times already, I'm avoiding as many spoilers as I can.

It's on the 4th hack. You overleveled.

Any way to fix this? Or am I going to have to replay the entire game

You can lower your level with the save editor in the OP.

Looks like you have to replay it, as there's no level scaling. I mean you could watch a video of it, it's nothing plot related, just a really cool easter egg.

You could try bumping it up to Very Hard, but I don't know if it it increases enemy health.

It's kind of shitty and forces you to skip sidequests so you don't go past level ~58. Why is she ten levels lower than the preceding three or so bosses anyway?

I guess I'll have to do that then, thanks.

Yeah it doesn't really make sense that she's such a low level, especially considering that losing all your chips isn't a thing anymore in C&D.

I don't think it's scummy. Nobody knows if you backed up but you so where is the harm?

Thanks for reminding me this guy exists.

Nth for please tell me how I did anons I live for your praise (you guys tend to me harsher critics than Ao3 and I'd like to improve over time).

archiveofourown.org/works/10490349/chapters/23759484

I feel like as109's despair fortes rest within his OC's. But who knows? Maybe we'll see 2B brutally raped by a machine trying to emulate human carnal desires while 9S has to watch whilst getting his guts eaten by another machine.

But if you back it up, you don't get the sacrifice title screen.

I didn't sacrifice my save because I wanted to clear some side quests, but now I want to clear it without help and sacrifice my save but it's too hard. Now I feel bad about not sacrificing my save the first time

>(C90) [MUSHIRINGO (Ashiomi Masato)] Fourth the dream (Drakengard 3)
I know what I'm doing tonight.

M-me too

I compiled that thing I wrote a while back for you guys, I might add more to it as the mood strikes me; enjoy 2B getting kiss-orgasms from smooching 9S in the meantime.

archiveofourown.org/works/10742544

exhentai.org/g/1055658/2507a0cc88/

Not canon

Four, Zero AND Accord? Lord have mercy.

Is this one any good?

>tfw the only zero doujin is her getting raped

I don't how the FUCK you can play the game and think that it would be anyone other than herself doing the raping

Like I give a fuck I actually do, give a fuck

I expected Zero and Four, but Accord was a great surprise.

>Linking the chinese translation
exhentai.org/g/1055665/7593ed3efe/

>6O didn't comment on the Lunar Tear in my hair
Why even go on living if life is just this endless torture?

Don't lewd Four you shits, she's pure.

I thought Four only took it up the butt.

Why these massive cucks of Steam and Gaben God haven't put the fucking DLC to buy it already?

Other games (and I have more than 60 games and 100+ DLC's) have their DLC shit aviable before they release it. For now the rumours said that this shit is gonna cost 14 bucks but that might change.

>she's pure.

A pure piece of meat that have a rotten vagina and a womb filled with buckets of semen from random guys like all the other sluts of Drakengard which btw are the most disgusting females ever made by Taro.

Only Accord and the girls from Automata are worthy, the rest are just filthy whores.

Angelus is pure

imgur.com/a/prMg6

9S really wanted to **** 2B.

Android technology really went far.

That's one sharp dong. Like Vorpal Blade sharp.

Fucking deleet this right now cunt, I bet you're Nero

In the trailer Emil says
>Even if it's pointless, you still have to do it
But I never noticed that in the game. Anybody know when/if that line happens?

It's during his fight in the desert.

Ending Y

Get it

CANON VIRGIN

Did you play Automata on PS4 or PC? I'm curious what the split is for /ndg/.

strawpoll.me/12835426

What came first? Emil or Taro's mask?

Have you killed anything with that gun yet

Emil

Emil
Taro had a different mask before.

Do you ever sometimes wonder how many times 2B has taken 9S's virginity? Do you think when 9S gets redeployed after 2B kills him she begins to plan how and when she'll fuck this one for the first time? I wonder if she has jumped a 9S the second she first met him.

>spoilers throw up more questions then they answer

Only evil sheets of paper at the range who seem bent on destroying the lives of innocents.

This was the prototype

What mask did he wear before?
Or is it one of those figurative personality masks?

>Soon you'll be able to fuck 2B
Get hype
youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs

They don't have working genitals. Both are doomed to eternal sexual frustration.

>thought you meant in the game
Disappointed...

I'm sure they can figure out something. Stands to reason that at some point she probably decided to see if she could make 9S really happy during his time before she killed him. She probably stopped though, since the whole murder thing just hurt both of them more when she did that.

Honestly, I don't care about sex. As soon as gynoids get above the threshold of the uncanny valley, I'll buy one just so someone can keep up my house and just be my friend.

Ok, I've seen that mask before but I hadn't played any of his games back then so I didn't know who it was. So he's always worn a mask?

>Guy with a bunch of sex dolls playing automata
Alright, which of you is it?

>They don't have working genitals
I know they say they can't have babies, but when did they say they don't have genitals?

No genitals to be found here.

>globalnews.ca/news/3405710/scientists-grew-lambs-in-artificial-wombs-they-want-premature-babies-to-be-next/
>Soon you'll be able to fuck and knock up 2B
What a time to be alive

Did we get any new spoilers since yesterday?
Also what about the fifth story?

Your fanfic isn't canon

Prove it wrong then

She was badly burned and it was cauterised.
Why do you think she's so black down there?

There was a translator here earlier doing this:

I'm sorry.

You should be. Now draw 9S hatefucking A2 while 2B watches and shlicks in a corner

Now draw 9S and Yonah with swapped costumes.

So did they reveal anything new about the flower? Or is it just useless now that humanity is truly extinct?

Since 2B has to kill 9S every time he finds out too much, she knows about all the lies already anyway, no?