Post cars that you had no idea even existed

Post cars that you had no idea even existed.

>turbo trans am
>has a tuned up 3.8tt from the Buick Grand national

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AnLKjFT1Q1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if i dont know they exist, how can i post them?

Your mom. Never knew she could be such a great ride.

/thread

>YOU HAD
PAST TENSE

Post cars other people never known about. Fkr example this mclaren grand prix 3.1 turbo

Dude I shill for this car here all the time

Or this ls1 awd grand prix

volvo 480. first FWD volvo. Learnt about them maybe 9 months ago.
would honestly love to own one and turn it into a hot hatch.

>twin engined 1200hp grand prix
youtu.be/AnLKjFT1Q1o

I didn't know foresters were real for a while.

This video is not from factory and definitely not 1200 hp

I've never heard of you, buddy.

Subaru XT Turbo AWD
Had tons of cool features like suspension height control and hill brake system for manual.

And one of the coolest dashes of all time.

I'm always looking for a good example of these

thanks for showing me this. im looking hard to find one to buy but the only ones ive found are 2wd and in alaska so this is gonna be fun.

God these cars are so fucking sexy, idk what it is about them, but I'd kill someone for one of these in white.

Wtf can you play outrun in the dash while driving?
>get bored in some traffic
>boot up outrun.exe
>gas pedal is go, brake is stop like normal but keep car in neutral
>people stare at a grown man in traffic turning his wheel rapidly and revving the piss out of his car
You'd get 5mpg but it'd be worth.

I owned one of these cars.

89-90 Turbo GP's had the headlight modules, not those ugly quad headlights of the 91-96 GP's.

I'm pretty sure that is still a TGP though. The fender bulges were much wider than the later 3.4DOHC GTP, and the side ribs were much more pronounced and wider. TGP had longer and wider hood vents like that car. Later GTP had shorter and narrower hood vents. That car also looks like it has the Hughes HUD, so most likely a TGP. That car has been fucked with though.

I also owned a 3.4DOHC GTP. The turbo was the better car. Mine was chipped and had some other mods. Ran low 14's, high 13's. Had a TON of grunt down low and made some amazing noises.

Its the masculine shape.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Masarati Chrysler TC

I thought a Checker Limo was a 4rd party job, but it was really from checker themselves.