Give me your best ancap memes, Veeky Forums

Give me your best ancap memes, Veeky Forums

how did 'Veeky Forums History & Humanities' become Ancap bashing (not that they don't deserve it)

humanities was a mistake

Read some economics..

Only when the ancaps do it first.
:^)

>actually getting butthurt over these memes
Ancaps are a sensitive bunch, aren't they?

joke's on you, the free market would adapt and fix all of these problems given time

Don't you know that people want good things in life?
Do you even know how supply and demand works?

I too would like some recreational(TM) nukes.

Yes, but ancaps don't.
Not well enough at least.

does anyone have the anarcho-primitivist ones?

i fuckin like everybody

>aksjually nut untersdanting how a marget worgs.

loving every laugh

The memes are so stupid. They have nothing to do with ancap, and the people posting them don't want to debate any of the points they present.
You guys always run away when presented with arguments against your views. at least everyone I have talked to here.

Who enforces NAP

If there is no government who builds the roads?

We need to come up with more types of anarchism.

Someone make an anarcho-fascism ball please.

You realise that they're over-exaggerated strawmen meant for a laugh, right?

I'm pretty libertarian but I think they're pretty funny

arachno-capitalism?

>Going to Veeky Forums for actual discussion
Well there's your problem.

Triggered

>being libertarian
>unironically

You realize when you say this IRL everyone thinks you're a retard, right?

The NAP is only defended, whoever abides by it does not make use of coercion.
Whoever had their contract broken would by reason want to defend themselves from coercion.
defence is not coercion.

Whoever wants to build them.

I remember one about anarcho-post-humanism-primitivism.
Forgot to save it though.

What's to stop people from conspiring to break NAP and forming governments
Also "a change in culture" is a non answer jsyk

Who watches the watchmen?!

So when I defend myself preemptively by killing you and enslaving your children, you're cool with it?

>Whoever wants to build them.

That's basically saying that road fairy shall build the roads.

Individual contracts between people.

>implying I go outside

anarcho-4channism

"Contracts" are an element of government. Without a state there is no way to enforce them.

Who enforces these contracts
What's to stop a person from signings a contract, building up military strength, and then fucking you in the ass

There is no preemptive defence unless it's agreed upon under contract.

>Anarcho-Statism

no.
There will be roads where it is necessary, where it is not, there will be none.

Being ancap is basically saying "I believe in free markets, but I don't know what free markets are."

Says who

So when my neighbor us stockpiling machineguns and tanks and doing marches along my border and giving rousing speeches about how I will be conquered, I can't launch any TOW missiles until they step foot on my land?

Ancaps are retarded.

>There will be roads where it is necessary,

How? Who creates them?

Why could there not be a way without a state?

the road fairy

Literally who enforces contract law under this retarded worldview?

What if I own the land that a major road would run through? What if I refuse to allow anyone to build a road through my land?
What if there's hundreds or even thousands of other property owners just like me?

>Who enforces these contracts
he who got violated
>What's to stop a person from signings a contract, building up military strength, and then fucking you in the ass
other militias. private militias. robots. surveillance.

If what you're saying is true, then much of the US highway system should have already been built to facilitate more efficient transcontinental shipping.

>Literally who enforces contract law under this retarded worldview?

My private army of Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopters.

stop

So what do you do if you don't have a private army?
What if you're a lowly grunt in some private army and your employer violates your contract?

why are ancaps such cry babies

>he who got violated

So if a guy gets ripped off by a multi-million dollar corporation, he now has to go on a "Kill Bill" style rampage against the entire company to get his money back because his pizza had a dead rat in it?

>when you can't afford to buy a private army of Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopters because there's no minimum wage

So if AT&T bills me incorrectly, I should just hire a PMF to raid their headquarters? That seems like the world everyone wants to live in.

yes. unless you secure yourself under contract with him, that he won't do such things.
It would be common to have contracts that would include situations of threats and such.

anarcho-post-humanism-primitivism
kek
Nice
Everyone becomes their own state?
triggered

>When Boeing AH-64 Apaches don't even exist because there is no government to fund their development

whoever thinks that they are necessary.
what are you getting at? is it not so simple?

Ancaps are a meme anyway, this is like beating a dead horse.

However commies and leftists in general are far more prolific and a serious problem.

See Who funds this? I might think a road is necessary, but I don't have the cash to fund the construction myself.

that is laid into the contract. not up to me to decide.

So in this world, I am required to literally sign a contract with every person I meet that says they will not conspire against me? I'm sitting in a public library right now (which wouldn't even exist in ancap world) and there are about 30 people in visual sight of me. Imagine if I had to come to an agreement with all of them that they would not shoot me and vice versa.

ancap is literally retarded

>What if I refuse to allow anyone to build a road through my land?
then that is you call.

>What if there's hundreds or even thousands of other property owners just like me?
doesn't matter. they will probably be less prosporous because of it though.

>So what do you do if you don't have a private army?
then you pay a small fee to someone else that provides that service.
>What if you're a lowly grunt in some private army and your employer violates your contract?
then it is up to you to decide if you want to defend it.

>corporation
there are only corporations under a state system.

So you're fucked if you don't have the money to hire mercenaries then.

Not to mention that ancaps are just replacing modern social contracts with a massively inefficient system of ad-hoc contracts with every single person they meet, which ends up not really increasing the amount of liberty (or free time) they have.

Kind of makes me think has a point.

>Who funds this?
whoever got the incitement to do it.
>I might think a road is necessary, but I don't have the cash to fund the construction myself.
why not get someone to invest in it then? if it is good and provides more than it takes, then everyone would want to invest.

>everyone would want to invest.
This is called taxes.

I never understood if these are made by anti ancaps, or by ancaps taking a piss.

>So in this world, I am required to literally sign a contract with every person I meet that says they will not conspire against me?
no not necessarily.
in ancap it is he who owns the land that makes the rules. so someone owning a large piece of land would make a single contract for everyone living on his land that includes a lot of different things that people would agree upon.

It's both, I think. Pretty sure at least some ancaps are good sports and can take a joke.

you could arrange an insurance. it's not so difficult.

no.
Taxes are not voluntary.

Good. You deserved to be taxed for being a massive cunt.

>IRL
Who cares?

>so someone owning a large piece of land would make a single contract for everyone living on his land that includes a lot of different things that people would agree upon.

This is very close to feudalism. Everybody is now at the mercy of eccentric rich dudes. If Lord Albrecht decides that he no longer wants to share his large private library with the general public, then his private guard of halberdiers could come in an skewer me right now for violating NAP by typing on a computer in his no longer public library.

What stops rich people from paying the insurance companies not to fuck with them and break all their contracts?

thanks for that (you) my friend

so it's basically anarcho-feudalism?

Do you not own land?

there is no end to the rabbit hole of anarchism

I remember someone made an anarcho-autism ball a while back

>This is very close to feudalism.
I know
>If Lord Albrecht decides that he no longer wants to share
Then it is his call. He would probably not prosper from doing so though.