Feels

Post pics of old cars in your neighborhood that have been abandoned. I'll start with this 300zx

There's a red Miata NA near me that's been sitting in someone's driveway for about 10 years. Five years ago I knocked on their door and this woman says "We drive it, it's our summer car. Apparently she was talking about the summer of 2004. Been there so long it's sinking into the driveway.

>tfw

I wonder why you wouldn't just free up your driveway and sell them. Clearly not cared for or maintained.

Cars are dreams for these people. They can't face reality as long as they have their dreams.

>I'll fix it up this spring
>It's an investment
>It's cooler than my DD
>Reminds me of my father/brother/friend/hometown
>I might need a second car

I cant get a picture right now but theres a abandoned mk3 supra turbo on the way i used to take to school

This is from 2012 and its gotten even worse....at least he put the tires on finally

Fuck I cant get a picture but a guy down the road has 3 1970 ramblers that have been sitting for 10 years. I asked and he said they are his projects but I have never seen him touch them.

Spotted in MO

Theres this guy with a Datsun 280ZX
Everything is rusted and the interior is basically nonexistant. He has 3 other classic cars parked on his street and he never does anything with them

shit like this is why you should be allowed to commandeer cars from women or boomers if you can prove theyve sat for 5 years or more without being touched rather than let them rot into the ground because theyre delusional old fucks

My uncle has a 1976 280z. Parked it around 10 years ago with a wicked rod knock, minor rust, and pretty tired interior. Some people in the neighborhood kept asking if he was going to sell it, be he wouldn't. Bought a rebuild kit, some interior parts. Never could get enough time to do anything with it, so it all just sat. Now he's in too poor heath to do the heavy lifting, but can't admit it to himself. So there it sits, and will probably do so until he dies.

it's always just sitting on my street

Reminds me of my Uncle's 89 C4 Corvette. It hasn't been moved from his garage in the entire time I've known him. Last time it had a new sticker was in 98. After talking to my mother, it quit running in 92 and he'd purchase a sticker to try and motivate himself to work on it.

He bought it slightly used when he was in his late twenties. It sits in his garage, under heavy blankets, with less than 25k on the odometer. The fuel pump quit working and it has sat since. The interior and exterior are nearly mint, minus the paint needing corrected from improper washing.

He's tried to sell it, sure, but for far more than it's worth. I tried buying it off him for 3500 cash when he was hard up, but he insisted on 10 5, because someone told him that's what it's worth.

Unfortunately, it's just an automatic L98 if I'm not mistaken. What really takes the cake is not a single bit of proper storage went towards it. I know for sure the fuel system definitely needs attention.

If I was downstate I'd take a picture.
>All you'd see are old wool blankets in the shape of a c4

For about 8 years, every damn day I drove past this guy's driveway on the way to work, I'd see a dodge stealth with the passenger front wheel off under a tarp.

I was actually really happy to actually see that the tarp was gone and the car moved from its original spot. Looks like they're actually driving it.

pic was related

/k/ here

We get this same feeling whenever we see an old AK or AR sitting in some old relatives home collecting dust. Whats worse is that when an old person finally croaks, they typically have some snake come in and try to squeeze as much as they can out of selling historical pieces to their local pawn. It happens often with libtard families who want their old gramps whole arsenal destroyed or used towards some shitty university project art piece.

Someone posted an ad up here of a lotus turbo esprit and a porshe 928 that had sat in a front yard for a decade. Man i wish i had the 10k to pick them up it seemed like such a bargain.

I got a turbo esprit rotting in a yard right next to a 928 rotting.
I have another 928 though that's not rotting.
I'm waiting on buying a garage for the esprit, but it's been 4 years since I got it and she continues to rot.

>all these classic Z's getting the boomer treatment
>all these autistic anons thirsty for classic Z projects

Damn guys, I've gotten my current S130 280ZX for 300 dollars and my friend's old Z31 300ZX for 300 dollars by simply asking to buy them. Simply walk up to the door, knock, introduce yourself, mention you saw the Z and that you're a Z car fan, and ask if they'd be willing to sell it.

Seriously, it's that easy.

It's only $20,000 away from being a $10,000 car.

This fiero has been sitting with one headlight up in this same spot for over 5 years.