No one is betting on Monika anymore edition

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Themis'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.68_dc.68_dc.68_dc.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBg.68zBg.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6AtGA.6AtGA.6AtGA.63Kb4.63Kb4.673s2.673s2.673s2.5_TGy.5_TGy.6EmmI.6EmmI.6EmmI.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI
shadowverse.com/news/information/news-0097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my pure wife Unica!

you should be arrested

lmao it actually got deleted

Post elf

""""pure""""

Like I was saying, I'm totally a pedo but please don't call me a tryhard ;_;

I still play Nep and Tyrant

I love my pure wife Daria!

>kripp shitposter thread got deleted

Thank you janny.

God bless. Reporting actually does something.

>betting on a small kid
Why would you do that?
Luminous Mage is better

Left, right?

Daria has group tentacle sex with Oglers

>not being a tryhard pedo that plays meme decks exclusively
What are you, casual?

Good taste but Dorothy is mine already. I always claim her!

>tfw forgot to pre-order her IRL sleeves
Suffering

Sorry, but she's mine.

Eris is PURE!
Eris is SOFT!
Eris is a miracle of shadowverse
I love ERIS!

>liking a diarrhea
Literal shit taste. Thanks for ruining everyone else in last 3 months, assholes.

Please teach me your ways senpai

see It was a ruse for the real dariafags to expose themselves! My real wife, obviously, is Forte forever!

>cowposting

>win 4 games with pepe in 17min

probably the fastest i ever completed my quests. such a stupid deck.

>dragon is balanced guys i swear

Forte is addicted to BBC! She is a slut!

>tfw still trying to get the Bloody Mary emblem

Choose one.

Play Ledger in your Nep

I wonder who's the one crying

Soccer mooooooooom!
Seriously it's game over if she gets 2-3 buffs.

Every AE I've ever dropped against Haven has eaten a Tribunal. Every single one.

>mfw playing Nep/Ledger with only 5 different followers

He had a 1 in 4 chance of hitting AE, not good odds if he did have it.

Ok, why do every opponent Kripp get is a retard?

>bloodfags in charge of not embarrasing themselves

Fuck off ESL-kun

A0
I love that our little wallet warrior is trash talking kys blood though lol. Can't wait to see his first air jammy.

Actually in the middle of trying that out. Haven't had the urge to play all month long til now. I think the reasons why I am losing right now is I am equally not willing to give up my enhance on Grimnir and Zombie Party, and the fact that I only want to play when I'm drunk.

Using the most bog standard ledger list to start off with, it seems sound enough.
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.68_dc.68_dc.68_dc.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBg.68zBg.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6AtGA.6AtGA.6AtGA.63Kb4.63Kb4.673s2.673s2.673s2.5_TGy.5_TGy.6EmmI.6EmmI.6EmmI.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI

I think this Arisa is roping me right now, feels bad.

>Ryu doesn't Hadouken when you use Lightning Blast

So glad I didn't buy it.

>using neutral followers in your Nep's Ledger
>not using Mord, Kamura, Attendant, Unleasher, and Nep as your only followers, and filling the rest of your deck with spells

For shame, user-kun.

>general is dying
>sonehow all of the twitchtards are still here
This is the worst timeline.

A lot of people got pissed off at the post-Tempest meta and fucked off until something new happens, like a Shadowverse Channel episode or some faggot eceleb streams it.

>A0 players in charge of not embarrassing themselves
Fixed.

Stop responding to shitposter-kun you dumb newfag.

>streetfighter leaders
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!?

Neck yourself you steamer worshipping autist

>get free sponsorship money from advertising SFV
>get to charge people for it for even more free money
Why do you think?

How old is this game? Why are there literally no chinese cartoon magazines of Erika getting mating pressed by orcs?

She's gotten eggs laid in her, and she's gotten Oogler'd

So now that it's finally here, do we have a way to block street fighter leaders from showing up?

Capcom and Cygames loves doing collabs.

Less than a year old.

It's too close

Did you win?

>SFV collab
>no new SFV characters in it

Really gives my noggin a joggin'. They probably did it because they already did an SFV collab with GBF previously and it's just easier to work with people you already know.

What really enhances my Alberts is that they didn't even bother to remake the characters in the Shadowverse art style.

If they had done that, I would have maybe considered getting one or two.

He has Grimmmmir

Kemono Friends collab when?

2hu collaboration when

Bahamut in Hearthstone makes you discard your whole hand. You actually have to pay a balanced price, and that's not all.

HS has the charming innkeeper, and awesome Adventure PvE encounters (note not anymore but HS is still the better game). Furthermore the innkeeper announces the rarity of the cards you get, so you truely feel you have a friend, playing alongside you, whispering rarities into your ear.

Shadowverse has nothing, not even in the native asian language. First of all, there's the innkeeper's soothing voice. You know he's short, a dwarf after all, but he has a masculine sturdiness, a firm guiding hand in your card adventure. Shadowverse? Byebyeverse

Dragon Meido collab when?

>PtP dragon
>turn 10+ and nobody's used any evolves
What

>Fafnir

It was Tohru's first game and she heard from Kobayshi that PtP is an OP deck. Tohru didn't know that Kobayshi meant PtP forest.

This. Moreover the UI and soundtrack really bring the aesthetic feel of playing in tavern.

On a scale from 1 to kys, how triggered would you be if I played with SFV leaders?

Play with Juri and I'll hope my game freezes when you evolve.

Old as dirt mage's jap voice is kind of annoying.

>triggered
leddirt/tumblr please leave.

>starting the scale at 1, not 0.

If I see a SF leader, I'll just laugh at the opponent for wasting of 500 crystals with the possible exception of M. Bison

So /svg/, how many of you guys here bought the SFV leaders?

>tfw I love Karin and main her in SFV but she doesn't fit the SV artstyle and I don't play Haven
I'm conflicted here familia.

I might buy one if there's a crystal sale for Golden Week. Otherwise none of them.

Why is this allowed? How can there be such a fuck up hand?

So anyone here who grinded to top 1000 in the last two events? What's the minimum MP for you to be at the range of 700-800? I want to try to get myself one of these thing next month.

>mindless grin 10h/day with dragontards and pedotumors
No

For reference having around 10K points right now is about 3000th place I think. With more people playing next month just because of rewards and there's always new Master players coming up, you'll have to get a good amount of MP to get into the top 1000.

It's gonna be harder than ever to reach 1000. You'll need more than 15k, that's for sure.

89114 another day another concede.

When's Golden Week?

Thanks, bloodbro.

It's ten fucking bucks for just a single one. Hell no, I'm not buying them. And even then I'm in the same boat as . Love and main Karin, hate Haven.

>watching Kripp stream
>A rank is filled with pepes shitters, midrange sword shitters, badly constructed aegis decks, badly constructed daria decks, reject forest and blood fags, and almost no dragon or shadow decks

What

bruh.

Need a concede, please

April 29-May 5.
There's also going to be delays in support responses over the holidays for Cygames.
shadowverse.com/news/information/news-0097

Dragon is broken obviously.

thank you!

All the dragon/shadow players freewinned up to AA/Masters

If Shadow didn't exist in the way it does Dragon would just be running everyone over. Luna is our savior from the Dragon menace.

You can still run into 6 Lunas in a row in B rank, but most of the time there's variety

Should I start crafting gingers, or continue to build the big magical legacy?

A0 is tutorial-tier. If you play something like Dragon or Shadow, you'll climb out of here really fast.

Finally

more armpits please, those are lovely.

>watching Kripp
Kill yourself

If anything Shadow is holding Aggro Blood "in check", which Dragon still does just as badly against as it did before TotG.

>Should I start crafting gingers

>Watch Kripp
>See him play ranked
>one of his opponents is a vengeance blood who dealt 17 out of 20 damage to himself through Belphegor and double Soul Dealers

HOW DID HE MAKE IT TO RANK A WITH THAT CRAPPY THINKING

>t.shadownigger