/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3302

750 Replies Has For Once Reigned Supreme Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>your son becomes a trap

1st for Fuhrer Hakamichi.

I'd say it's a cruel thing to do honestly, both cruel to her and to yourself. Kind of a situation with no good out.

One for Mish

fourth for rika is best april fool's girl

how is it cruel for her? it's self-sacrifice

one school
one student council
one leader

りん

>Poland
You cheeky little goony bird...

I have a question Katawa fags; I played KS as soon as it came out amd complete every questline within the first week. What has changed since the initial release? Did Shizune's line get fixed? Did any characters get added? What's changed since 2012?

A Rin is always good.
Fun fact, if you translate this Engish>Spanish, you get Unesdoc.unesco.org unesdoc.unesco.org

Nothing, really. There's translations in a couple of different common languages. That's about it, really.
The 'alpha' version has reached its final update, that might be worth looking into if you hunger for more KS content. It's in the OP:
>KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI

>House MD's Cameron
Same situation. She'd feel like it's pity, and you'd suffer in the end

Cheeky bastard!

I am at my workplace right now. What is this alpha I have been hearing about? If you don't mind explaining to me.

>3000 generals
As someone who has been around since release and the subsequent meme flash RUMBA game, I'd like to hear a summary of this general's culture and happenings after all this time

What's the story of /ksg/? What's the good, the bad, and the ugly?

Also, where's the cripplefag chat? Hip dysplasia here

Christ we're dead right now.

Not too sure myself, but from what I gather, it's the same as the base game, but with certain plot points and events changed or switched around to corrilate with earlier scripts.

For example: In Lilly's route, it is discovered that Yuuko is a cousin of Lilly's and a raging alcoholic. At some point Lilly gets tonsillitis, and sent to the hospital, where you first meet Akira. Visiting Lilly in the hospital is the fork in the road between Lilly and Hanako's route.

Just a warning though, there are a shitton of incomplete scenes, or scenes that come without any context.

Well, maybe you're familiar with the term 'alpha' in video games; it's an early, incomplete version. Such releases in KS were left closed to anyone but the staff. However, about half a year after KS' release, one of the Alpha builds was leaked to the public by an unknown donor. Since then, there's been a group who's made it their goal to fill in the missing gaps of the alpha, of which there were quite a few.

Way too much has gone down to just summarize, man.
I could answer those points, but it'd take a good bit of typing.
Basically, we're here to help others who just read KS, and to talk amongst ourselves about times when we felt things.

This is pretty active compared to some times.

From what little I know, /ksg/ has an active history in how Veeky Forums was created.

It wasn't any more than a straw on the back, really. LoL/Dota2 and SC2 Generals, among others, were a large part of why Veeky Forums was made. The threads for any of those franchises was nothing short of rampant on /v/.

do you guys think ksg will still be around in 5 years?

Eh. Probably.

Yes. Yes, it will.

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

all of the girls are beautiful in their own ways

except Shitzune

Rude.

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

>lilly's eyebrows

Heyo, kiwi-man.

Still rewriting my primary source paper on Ia Drang. On 4th cup of coffee. Send help.

Hope the progress has been good so far at least. Keep on working hard.

3 pages and a little lost, but goddamn it I'm trying.

Just in case it ever goes down, I have downloaded a version for every OS and the soundtrack, backed up three times. We need to make sure that people 100 years from now can play KS, and preserve it for the future.

when something is difficult, think of your katawa and be inspired.

You can do it~
This too.

I feel you. That's why I like keeping the old stuff. Kiwi-man is a good resident archivist as well.

Morning kiwi

They're perfectly fine if I may say so

ksg mansion when

Why's that? Got a fetish for big brows?

Nah, they just... Suit her somehow. Just like big boobs and chubby butt.

Her boobs and butt are naught but modest.

>biggeet tits out of all katawas in terms of pure numbers
>modest
Blasphemy. Besides I specifically mentioned CHUBBY butt. As in chubby Lilly.

It's shitty. I probably won't get a good grade. But I did it. I'll death now, please.

>thicc lilly
muh dick

good job man
you tried your best and that's what counts

I.. I mean, the teacher is gonna say other wise, but thanks.

It seems like you worked pretty hard. I'm sure you're underselling yourself. It'll be fine.

Probably the fact I had five cups of coffee in a two hour span, and I am jittery as fuck and have now been up 48 hours.

I have no idea what that is but good luck.

You're wrong.
Her bust and buttocks are of appropriate size.

I'm just saying they could be a little larger! Along with thicker thighs and maaaybe a tiny bit more tummy

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

i need to get a cool catchphrase like and , and kiwi, or a trip like kenji so that people recognise me.

Why would you do that?

I have begun work on this, but it will probably be a day or two or even more before I finish. It is not a considerable level of work required but I do think it is something that requires some thought.

I already have penned two pages on the matter.

Morning, ksg!
One day closer to the Waifu Age.

Morning man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

Heyo, doggo.
>One day closer to the Waifu Age.
Whatcha mean?

Not really. We had a little snow, not enough to stick, but made the trees look nice!
I'm getting inundated with all these bad traffic reports, but I'm on a bus so I'm all shrugging anime face.

One less day until virtual waifus.
We're gonna make it, guys!

Can't wait for a final product then, might be good.

I really need to go back to reading fics...

Hopefully something good happens soon then man, and it's always nice to have good scenery.

I wish the writebin was a bit more current, I know we don't have a huge wealth of new stuff coming in, but I'm pretty sure the friendly user ain't watching it no more.

>virtual waifus
It's not the same, I won't be satisfied until Emi is real.j

I can only pray that Trump-sama does this as the last act of his term.

Hanako is why I work safe everyday
If I suffered an eye injury I couldn't see her beauty
If I suffered a central nervous system injury I couldn't physically appreciate her beauty

I hope so too, but I lose more hope every day.

emii is why I run everyday and stay fit despite my heart problems. when I feel like stopping, keep going for Emi. Because you can't spell determination without E, M and I

I work out because none of the KS waifus would want me to be unhealthy.

Even Mutou would probably encourage me to remember to lift.

I... guess?

No.

Yes. Shush.

This. Lilly is slightly thicc.

>I missed #3300

who else would love to die in any one of these ways?

Only 1098 to go until #4400!

Happy hunting, user!

How does Run talk with all that pussy in her mouth?

>slightly
SLIGHTLY. Thicc. Just a little bit.

>tfw no Misha version
I had a coloured one somewhere too... Bah, have some tits instead

Nth for a happy Hana!

I'd love for you to post the coloured version, it's one of my favourite ks images.

Bonus: That day is closer too!

Found it. Turns out it was right there in the plain view...

Oh, wow, what an achievement. You must have had to work soooo hard.

What KS headcanons do you guys have? In mine, rika starts running with Emi (and Hisao, maybe), and her heart gets a bit better and she marries Hisao, then lives a long happy life with him until they both die peacefully.

Yeeeah I thought it was buried deep, but it was not. Silly me.

Shizune's mother is dead, Jigoro was always too busy with his business work. Shizune sort of looked at him as a role mode and that's why she's such a pent-up bitch. Hideaki on the other hand, having basically no male role model during his childhood looked up to his sister, which is why he turned so feminine.
Also Misha is the real endgame for Hisao

I never thought to hard about a headcanon for the main plot. I think it's mostly down to what the player decides.
I'd like to think Yuuko and Kenji could re-unite one day, though.

My headcannon for Lilly's "good end" is;

Hisao is actually dead, what we see is his interpretation of heaven. Back in reality, Lilly never heard him calling for her at the airport, she goes to scotland, developing a hatred for him over the years, never knowing what had happened, is forced into an arranged marriage, Hanako shows up and tells her the truth of what had occurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450

>left the thread up all this time
>no 'fuck yeah 750 replies master race' shit
Have we forgotten so easily about the sacrifices of our conflict?

You left out the part where Hisao had a perfectly happy life with Misha!

I finished Lilly's route two days ago and have started on Hanako's already. I'm on act three, Lilly's about to go visit Scotland. All I can say is I haven't cried yet and the author says "nostalgia" a lot.

B..But user. He's dead... He died at the airport. Everything after that was just a lie.

Nonononono it's not like that!
Lilly is best girl but I have to play every route!

I remember when I first saw that. It felt like my heart fell off a cliff.

never again

Then, just let it go user.

You never know when you might get surprised again...

Let what go?
I'm not quitting just because I don't like how Hanako's route is written, I've heard it's very sad.

Oh, it's no big deal. Just, something to do with a girl...

Am I bad for cheating on Lillie to see what the rest of the story is like?

Nah, not at all. I'm just messing with you.

I'll replay Lilly eventually, and I'm saving every picture of her I find!

Well, I can give one or two of those, at least.

>I'm saving every picture of her I find!
A daunting task, but an admirable one.
I have 441 Lilly pics.