/pg/ - Persona General

Good Doctor Edition

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stu. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.

Don't mind me just posting best girl.

>Male Hermione.

No wonder he's so great.

what the fuck happened to Lucifer, those resistances are a joke

Reminder that Shiho was the first girl to worry about you and not judge you by your cover. She needs (and will get) her own SLink in the next installment of the game, and we will get to mend her heart and have a cute romance with her.

had to make satanael look good

But this is best girl.

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

I've only played P5. Who's this blue haired vixen?

jesus christ, stop

I want to use Shiho's paralyzed lower body like an onahole

Those hips

Cute Kaichou character

Gonna start my second play through soon and I'm wondering who I should romance this time. I did Kawakami the first time. Makoto is a great character but I've heard her romance is a bit lacking. Any suggestions anons? Also, I'm a one woman kinda guy so I'm not going the gigolo route.

I never bullied Sadayo since I love her too much for that. How does that go? I might do it in NG++ and reload afterwards.

Ann
Teacher
Velvet Twins

Are broken

So I think we've established Joker would get paralyzed as well if he tried to catch Shiho from jumping.

Post some cute Futabas, please.

Satanael sucks though and you can't build his stats the way you want, the only thing special about him is a skill that has no impact on battle and his resistances which are nothing compared to a 99 str Yoshi with full null/drain resistances, charge and Hassou Tobi.

Say something nice to my autistic boyfriend!
He's sensitive....

She's a robot. Her name is Labrys

SWIGGITY
SWOOTY
YALDY IS COMING FOR THAT TWINK BOOTY

futaba for imouto
haru for fluffy
tae for thorough examination

yeah but he looks cool

Seek help.

That's Labrys.

Well played

You're a bad doctor.

You're a bad teacher.

You're a bad Persona.

Makoto's romance is fine. It's her social link that sucks ass.

Is this the new copypasta? Can you do one for Nanako or Yotsuba?

Might as well ask in the new thread.

Hey /pg/ newfag to the series. I want to give the series a try but don't know where to start. Any recommendations you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Ah ok. I didn't know. I'll try and track down a copy then.

fuck off
Now I'm starting to love these two thanks to you

>that magic
he really got fucked over

I like your art, my nigga.

I was very pleased with hifumi on my first run, futaba and haru seem like they're cute as well.

Reminder that Shiho is for sweet and gentle loving with Joker in Crimson

So I was looking at the domain links in the OP and I was wondering how a Persona 3 DAN would work. I think I'd like it as long as Mitsuru is dancing. Also when are we getting Persona 5 Ultimax?

Would Haru be able to give him the love and validation that he never received from anyone else?

>Akechi accidentally calls Haru "mommy" while they're getting hot and heavy
>He realises his mistake and backs off, thinking she'll revile him like everyone else
>She touches a soft, delicate hand to the side of his face and looks him in the eye
>"If it'll help fix you, I can be your mommy..."

She's enchanting. She's from P4?

So far Tae sounds best

Yeah I noticed that in my first game. I really wanted to romance her before I started her SL but now it's kinda what's turning me off romancing her...

i did makoto first run and didn't regret it

I don't think Haru would be into a fucking corpse you loser.

>I've heard her romance is a bit lacking
Not true. Her romance is just as good as everyone else's.

I never managed to get far in her social link the first time around. Is she waifu material or just so-so?

She's already addicted to doing it roughly

I think it's mostly because her SLink focuses on some dumb bimbo instead of Makoto herself.

Not anymore they aren't. They are made for childbearing, her and joker's cute kids

If she can fuck her own vegetable plants, what makes you think she can't fuck him?

>Joker tenderly caresses and makes love to Shiho
>She just lies there staring off into the distance with dead, broken eyes and an emotionless expression
>"Hey... Uhm... Would it be asking too much of you to maybe... Hit me?"

She was playing Shiho's role - her entire existence was only for Makoto's character development. You don't actually spend that much time with her.

So in terms of romance with your girlfriends, what would you want to see added to Persona Crimson?

She's from P4 Arena, the fighting game spinoff on PS3. The game was heavily focused on her, so if you like her it should be worth your time.

>Persona 5 Speedrun Routing [Hard, True End]
Why does this exist?

Joker's gonna grab those hips and ram her from behind. Sweetly and gently of course

Romance with boyfriends.

Pic related

Lewd scenes please

She hit all the right notes for me, but then she's also just my type. I did feel the hawaii event really helps it transition into a romance. Her rank 9 and Valentine's are very cute in that "proper and dignified until it breaks into hugs and sweetness" way

Would Shiho be a good girlfriend and mother?

What's Akechi's strongest sword and gun?

Yeah, I know he leaves then dies but I still want to know.

I'd like Sae to get a GOAT Hawaii date as well as a GOAT Valentines date. Oh wait she already does because she's da best.

Wehn am I gonna get all the fusion options on ng+? I have the item, but all I can do is regular fusion now.

Does romancing her actually change anything in her S. Link?

More dates like the Ferris wheel and Destinyland. Those were the best.

Hot springs date, being able to invite girls to more than 3 dates, wedding event.

Sensei lap pillow request in normal clothes, bikini or maid outfit.
New outfit for sensei.
Being able to give the girls Christmas gifts and have them show up as part of their winter outfit if you romance them.

>Sae
user...

The last few links are changed a bit, like with everyone else.

proper valentine's

Is this a video game or a dating VN?

porque no los dos?

Video game that is also a dating VN.

Just more dates and events would be fine. Let us have repeating semi random events with our rank 10 waifus, or have texts from them just to say hi

At least plants can live. Unlike our "Ace" Detective.

>tfw in Persona 5 Arena they Will use Loki for Goro

But he has rigor mortis!

But he won't be in it, he's dead

>wedding event

How would that work?

What happens if you run out of time during the Okumura boss fight?

>Death happens off screen

Totally dead.

At least I wish he was because I fucking despise him

It wouldn't

Add wedding ring gift for romance only. Give it to them before the game ends. You see the real ending then a bonus timeskip scene plays of you getting married to your waifu with all the bros around as a little happily ever after thing.
Nothing fancy, just something to acknowledge his waifu wanting to settle down with him.

It wouldn't really work BUT I WANT IT ANYWAY.
I just want to see Sadayo happy in a wedding dress.

Useless piece of shit.

Team shows ANY recognition that you're in a relationship with someone.

Like Jesus fuck it's 2017 this isn't a hard thing to add.

Shiho was still the first
Ann doesn't seem to give you a real chance until her persona awakens
Kawakami definitely wants nothing to do with protag at the start, hell she seems irritated that you called her as a maid at first.
Velvet attendants are kinda cheating

>Hifumi is still playing shogi in the front pew

Might be fun.