imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/by7r24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vetra is best girl. Especially for cuddling until you fall asleep in each other's arms and teaching you gun tricks she learned in her merc days.

Everyone wants a spiky girlfriend!

Waifus are dead, all the girls suck.

Reminder to vote in the waifu/husbando poll.

poal.me/by7r24

>came here expecting actual discussion
>First post is waifu shit

Thanks for reminding me why I should never come here.

>hand holding
This is a Christian board you sick perverted fuck.

Already did, babe

I'm surprised how low Drack is. Then again, he's not husbando material, more of a cool bro

Drack is your replacement father figure.

Them feels when Vetra wishes he'd raised her and Sid.

>That image

If some Turian scared me like that I would shit myself

Everyone wants a krogan dad

Kill yourself avatarfag

Who do you think brags about dating the human Pathfinder and all their accomplishments?

Sounds like something Liam would do.

>ywn hold her hands

>want to bump the thread with a ME related image
>don't have anything generic
It hasn't been at least 200 posts after I've already posted something, so this'll have to do

reminder that pic related is canon

>"Your hands are so strange, Scott. What do humans use the other 2 fingers for?"

it's been a month already since he got banned and the signs are there again (last post of last thread used the word "ebin" and there were 2 posts with a :^) in it), I think reddit ralph got unbanned.

who's reddit ralph?

Just imagine Gilfag except with Reyes and it's much more constant and obnoxious. That's what I remember of him

oh you newfriends...
about a month ago some reddit poster decided to shit up the thread with his unwanted shit opinions about synthesis and everyone who didn't conform to them was labeled a "drumpflet" or "simpleton", he 'signed' almost all of his posts with a ;^) and hijacked new threads, deviating from established OPs by filling them up with more of his synthesis propaganda and mislabeled them as "mass errect general", creating them as early as 100 posts before the previous thread hit bump limit just to claim that he made them first (and the jannies sadly fell for it and deleted the real threads) and when his thread wasn't used he tried to shit up the thread with more liberal propaganda until he finally got banned. this was pretty much exactly a month ago.

Tann.

Ralph was that synthesisfag? Jesus christ.

Why bother? The votes have already been massively manipulated.

oh yeah that as well, fucking ugliest maleryder ever and apparently he modeled him after himself.
shabby late-nineties centre-parting hair and that ugly cunt-wrapping beard

Sounds disgusting, glad i left /meg/ before MEA came out out and returned 2 days ago. Missed some fun but saved my sanity

People get banned for the smallest shit sometimes, what took them so long?

>tfw slipping your hand under Vetra's pink frilly panties and fingering her turipuss.

whats turipussy like?

warm turkey

It's a cloaca, deal with it.

Warm, muscular and slippery. Smooth inside aside from several pronounced ridges, fewer than in a human cunt but far larger, like internal lips.

Kelly cutest waifu

>tfw she takes suicide pill

>trying to do zero/outlaw/gold
>3k apex rating, level 19 infiltrator, sniper rifle equipped
>get kicked

???????????????????????????????

Always that calm this time of a day?

Everyones moved on really.

Not even sure why I'm here, not playing the game anymore.

The shitposting starts up again around 1700 americlap time so you gotta wait a bit.

I read a FF once where she steals Tali's suits and pretends to be her around Shepard

I'm here for crazy theories and occasional new ME-related jpgs.

I suppose you don't have it?

>tfw you'll never spitroast kelly with a varren

I occasionally check back here, but I left due to all the tripfags

that's what happens when you ignore them

I don't care anymore really

Once upon a time, I had it bookmarked, but that was on a laptop that doesn't even exist anymore.

Yeah tripfags are awful unless they use it properly (which is very rare). These newfag trips are a heresy against the entire website. Im glad theyre gone from /meg/ for now.

I just had a dream about Vetra and i haven't even played Andromeda.

Send help i think i might have turian fever

>Scott tries to kiss Vetra.webm

By the Goddess, my name is Cora T'Harper.

I’m a 34 year old human weeablue (asari fan for you xenos). I make notes about Sarissa's manuals on my datapad, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading superior asari books. (Twelve Leaves, A Rock In The Maelstrom, Speeches and Silences series)

I train with my biotic Asari Sword every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through ceramic and barriers because it is folded over a thousand times by huntresses, and is vastly superior to any other weapon in the universe. I got my sword license ten years ago, and have been getting better every day.

I speak Asari fluently, both Cyonean and the Thessian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about asari history and their Justicar Code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my extraplanetary visa, I am moving to Polos to attend a prestigious Huntress Academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Huntress or a manual writer!

I own several pink stripper outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Thessia, so I can fit in easier. I strip around my elders and seniors and speak Asari as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck on Thessia!

I still don't get why people like Vetra this much.

>Kelly
lol

I haven't played Andromeda yet so i Can't talk about her personality, but she looks adorable.

And now we know that artist draws vore.

>adorable
How so? I mean, i like power armor as much as the next guy, but I wouldnt say its "adorable".

>anal_vore.jpg

She is a generally nice person and wants to help without being straddled with a major overarching personal problem outside from her sister pulling a stunt.
it's a somewhat appreciated change of pace though it's not for everyone, it makes her very 'safe' which some see as boring.

I like this version better
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

what the fuck was that fuckin faggot written by the same shitheads who did the archon?

>oy you won every single fight and i pussied out all of them
>but lol you suck i won huehuebrbr

fuck do i hate these fucking fuckcunts

Do I have to look the varren in the eye?

This shit is ME-tier rickroll.

I wonder how her dad the Illusive Man feels about this.

Nothing wrong with a safe choice now and again, keeps a story grounded in reality/believability. From what Ive witnessed of her she seems like Garrus: loyal, laidback, follower, just wants to help people, and knows the seedy underworld. Aside from a greater focus on family and a lack of discipline, she's just femGarrus. Ah well, better to be femgarrus than the mary sue that was Nyreen.

Strawpoll with captcha is better
in poal.me you can make a vote script with like only 10 lines of code

We already reached this conclusion but thank you for your input.

Strawpoll doesn't allow user-input answers.

The game fucking bugs out once you reach 61 and unlock tier VIII in equipment, merchants don't sell anything tier related anymore, the tempest sells I and II weapons.

known bug, it is just the tier VIII

>it's just tier VIII
How can they fuck up this royally? It baffles me

Knowing frostbite, Bioware forgot a ; in the tier VIII code line and the whole tier got fucked up

I dont get people who romance vetra, she is momtier

or does that make it better?

>tfw no slutty femtur gf who likes wearing clothes that show her midriff and hip blades

mommy issues, yo

I like older women.
I like reliable women.
I like Turians.

>shepard walked over to his desk and sent an invitation to Tali's personal terminal
>It didn't take long for her to arrive at his cabin
>"Shepard, what do you need"
>"You"
>Shepard moved in closer to her, moving his hands up her hips to the small of her back.
>"Oh...Ok. Anything for you."
>Tali stood as close to Shepard as possible, hooking her left leg around his right, while her hands were caressing Shepard's warm chest.
>He broke the silence
>"Do you want to make this more intimate?"
>Tali took a moment to respond
>"Of course, but I can't leave my suit right now."
>"So hands on then?"
>Shepard couldn't help himself
>Tali moved him towards the bed
>She pushed him down and moved towards his fly
>After unzipping, she climbed onto the bed next to him and slid her hand down to his underwear
>Taking hold of his manhood, she began slowly pumping.
>Before Shepard could let out a soft moan, his Omni-tool on the bedside counter beside him began to ring
>"Uh sorry to interrupt commander bu.."
>"Damn it, Joker, What?"
>"Tali just sent me a message about her suit being stolen, she can't come out of the clean room without it"
>His heart stopped
>Shepard slowly turned his head towards 'Tali'
>I had a wonderful chat with your friend Tali earlier

>quest named Truth and Trespass
>kallo's questline basically
>never got it
what the fuck how do I get this shit

I hope ME:A gets a checklist of things a la ME1/2/3 because those were fucking useful

First Turian romance option plays a part in it. Though she is cute

>First turian romance

Afaik you need to rescue the Salarian ark first

First female Turian romance.
It's not that hard to come to that conclusion.

Should've stated this, but obviously I did this already, I even chose the salarians.

I've basically been finishing up the game before I go to the meridian and now I have 3 bugged tasks and a bunch of collect 4 boar livers at different NPC camp quests left.

Vetra is in her late twenties, she's not even that old.

Older, as in not the usual teens early 20-somethings, It's also a maturity/maternal thing as she is protective of people.

Im not into Vetra, but heres what I know about it: shes older, practical, loyal, and basically a mom. Shes very grounded and safe, kind of boring, which stands out in ME.

>Not right now, trying to determine how scale itch got onto Normandy. Sexually transmitted disease, only carried by varren, implications - unpleasant.
Kelly Chambers, hyperslut. Also, I've always wondered: where does Tali change on the Normandy?

>implying there isn't already vore in the game

Yes, it's your pet varren actually.

Shit, knew I forgot something

>where does Tali change on the Normandy?
She probably doesn't. Their ( quarian ) suits are "highly sophisticated" so they probably don't need to wash as their suits take care of hygiene. It would be pretty hard anyways.

>Go to the R&D terminal
>Research the latest rank for the Piranha
>go to develop one
>Not enough Iron
>And Eezo
>you're certain you had plenty of both
>Check the development log
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Disciple shotgun III
>Who the fu-
>Cora
>That god damn asariboo
>Walk over to the Plantroom
>Door is locked and you can hear muffled asari warchants
>Start banging on the door yelling her name
>She turn the warchants up louder
>Oh this bitch
>Call Kallo and have him override the lock
>The door slides open revealing the horror within
>Cora is spread eagle on the bed coated in kid-safe blue bodypaint
>Sweat, paint, and bodily fluid stain the sheets
>With the help of biotics she's thrusting the handles of three disciples into her various holes while jacking off the remaining two
>she's so focused she doesn't even realize your here
>You try not to throw up as the smell of blueberry lube,, sex, and paint assail your nose
>her one women gangbang reaches it's peak
>"BUUUH THUUU GUDUZZZZZZ"
>she finally releases the abused shotguns and turns over making eye contact with you
>shock spreads across her face as she realizes half the crew just witnessed her asarO-face
>she grabs the stained sheets in an attempt to hide her shame as she screams at you
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE
GO GO GO

Y'know I keep hearing about how great the game is supposed to be and I honestly wanna play it but everytime I dig a little I keep finding shit that puts me off.

I really wanna get into ME:A I do but I simply can't.

Should I even bother buying it at a sale, Veeky Forums?

>implying Vetra isn't for Scott only
SaraxVetra supporters are the tumors of ME.

If you played through 3 and liked it then you'll probably like playing this one too. The only real problem you'll wind up with is that there all the "choices" they give you are really lackluster so you're probably not going to have as many playthroughs as previous games unless your a completionist

Why go to tumblr then

Eh, makes sense, since they always bitch about
>muh suit
>muh trapped
>muh immune system
They probably only take them off when absolutely necessary.

The airlock on the original Normandy had a decontamination function, maybe its standard to have these as small rooms on larger vessels.

It's
>enjoyable
>a way to burn free time
>more of mass effect
>a new plot that's arguably more interesting than reapers after ME2
>got okayish MP
>probably getting a sequel
>a nu-age biocuck game

It's not
>well programmed
>anywhere near bug free
>consistent in writing and design overall
>good
>worth te full price unless you're really bored

The pirated version misses some quality of life and bug fixes that the legit copy has. I don't suggest playing the pirated one unless you want to be tempted in buying it.

>implying i didnt just get pic from last thread

For caring so much about their dumbass sexualities tumblr sure does hate bisexuals don't they

After the patch it is a legit 7/10 game. Not great, not the worst thing ever like some people like to claim.

Honestly, I bought it in a keysite because the crack is really shit

Basically wait 'till it's 5 bucks
Got it

Im gonna repost an argument about this from that fallout tripfag last thread, which is surprisingly good
>Because the faGBT+rape crowd have ionized gayness so much, they simply cannot accept straightness. It doesn't make sense to them, they can't comprehend it, much like how a narcissist cannot grasp the idea that not everyone likes or even thinks about them. To them bi is a betrayal or double-agent thing.