wowhead.com/quest=44812/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dwarfs

Artifact power WASN'T a mistake

Endless grind is fun and there's nothing you can do about it

>we will never get old Darkshore back

Wuggins :3

BlooGuhloo#1617 Feel free to message me link to discord please
Inb4 I fuck up spoiler again because I'm a massive retard, in which case please laugh at me

Still looking for pretty much any guild that will take a fresh Legion player looking to get back into raiding.

Will play pretty much anything, though I have very, very little experience with healing.

I remain safe, if yet for another day
I'm in the same position as this person. Player FFXIV for about half a year and that's the most experience I have with MMO's but am willing to play whatever will make me most helpful

>its a do timewalking on 6 alts and get sweet fuck all episode again

>nerf sentinax farming
>force you to sentinax farm for the quest line
What did Ion mean by this?

finally, cuteposting is one of the better things in these threads

you guys didn't bully her did you

post lfr music

post starlight rose picking music

youtube.com/watch?v=HwQDpeeuPyA

ready to commit suicide

I tried to get her to show her butt but it didn't work

>tfw I have Sephuz as a tank

great you probably scared her off again

700g isn't that bad

cute loli dragon DESU

Are you a Disc main? Prydaz is really not too bad for healers and especially if you're doing progression raiding it's helpful

:(

I cleared all the LFR and did a dozen dungeons yesterday and I saw like 30 bis legendaries drop for other people, and I get this shit it's a bunch of haste and crit I guess

Even after buying all my tokens for the week with order resources I still have 50k
Send help

Give me gold for a token so I can erp

How do you explain to shit healers that they're shit?
I'm talking wiping to Chromatic Anomaly due to lack of heals.

>his not hoarding starlight rose and defile runes for tomb raiding fags

HERE COMES THE MONEYYY

>mfw a retard puts in 200 starlight rose 24g each

I am not talking about gold though
I'm talking about order resources

It is still fun, especially if you've been away for a few months you'll have stuff to do...
I still find PvP fun but I only really do casual BGs, not rated

I'm going to undercut you.

yeah seriously, prydaz is like top 3 for every healer spec and it makes a lot of high M+ and raiding a lot easier

Remember when hitting Exalted with a reputation meant you could just buy the rep mounts and not have to worry about grinding even more for a 1% chance of the rep mounts out of a box?

Hard to believe Sephuz used to just be a meme leggo and now everyone wants it.

Yeah I mean, I don't play Disc but I use Prydaz on my HPally and it's really nice, especially cause of Light of the Martyr, just eats my shield instead of hurting me

Give them proof that they're not doing their job well. Logs, meters etc and tell them to not be shit or they're not raiding anymore

I'm just glad it's not Norganon or Xalan

(s)he posted a few hours ago but nobody responded

>tfw a rose is 67g/ each on your server

>rose is 33g each
>someone posts 1000 for 24g each

>mfw buy them off the retard

what do the raiders use roses for? got a couple of 200 stacks i've been to lazy to AH

>19 legendaries total
>still no prydaz
>just got this
end me already

>meters
Every time I try to bring up meters to healers, they try to say that meters don't matter at all to healers.
I get that they aren't the same as DPS meters, but if 2 of the healers are CONSTANTLY doing ridiculously less than one that seems to always be a savant, that means something, right?

That cape is like bis though?

I like that one

>mfw sell them for 70-80g each when tomb releases first day all sold mailbox full

honestly thats probably my favorite holy legendary
its both effective when you want to die on purpose for mana (or to turret) or when you want you just get fucked or fuck up

>Please don't heal me I'm trying to die
>FUCKING STOP HEALING ME

>Reinforced Reins

oh my fucking god this is good.

Ask them why their healing is so much lower and how do they think they could fix it. If that doesn't work then tell them to go read a guide, if they're still shit then kick them.

This is actually a great legendary. Especially on progression. Our Holy just blows all his mana and dies, heals for free while dead, and comes back to life with more mana to blow.

Or it makes wipes more manageable because he can rez after a wipe and keep us from running back.

It requires you to die to be useful though I'd rather have a guaranteed survivability+output+stat boost
keep in mind I have no plans to even do LFR on this guy

>no dick

what is the best pvp healer?

I wanna be god, I wanna never die, I want to laugh at DH plebs

now tell me

Restoration DRUID_

pretty much
but I mean beyond that too, there's specs like shaman that only do decent healing when people are low but bring other shit to the table like rezz totem and link, and specs like drood that do tons of healing, even when its not really needed
the best you could do is link their logs somewhere and ask for help and consider their %iles for their spec too (sometimes if your raid is good at a fight every healer will be low in this regard)
but like if they're doing half the healing of another healer and it's not cause they're actively trying to dps while other healers top people off and win meters (like on a lot of fights, our mw and pally do this and just let me pad), it's probably them being bad

another really good thing to look at is to click that + sign at the right side of warcraftlogs and see how their healing goes up and down over the fight compared to other healers and total healing/incoming damage
if their healing is higher than the top meter healer during those, but just really low outside of that, then I think they're still doing fine if you're not wiping

mistweaver by far
>DH comes at you
>stun them
>dragon kick fly across the map
>heal up and heal friend all while they're still stunned

it's been changing frequently this xpac, but right now, resto drood has been insane since blizz decided frenzied regen should scale with mastery
"lol. let me heal for 120% of the damage I've taken in the last 3 seconds+my hots"

Mistweaver has great mobility and CC so overall probably that
Rshaman and druid are both very good though
Disc is a great utility healer
Holy priest is the worst

this week's mythic welfare chest better not contain useless garbage again or else

Or else what?

Healing meters only matter if there isn't enough healing going out. How cooldowns are used can also impact whether or not there is "enough healing." There shouldn't be more than a 10% of total healing done difference between your best healer and your worst healer, unless there are special circumstances.
Since there is a problem with healing, the healing meters matter. Either that, or find ways to avoid damage among the raid. See what's dealing damage, and all that.

I'm going to be disappointed

whats the best warlock pvp specc?
dont have time for pve anymore
still demo since its so tanky?

All of them are workable in different situations
Demo is probably the best in arena, Affliction is good for memeing in BGs by just dotting everyone

Or else I'll suck your dig faggot.

How much does Race affect gameplay outside the alliance/horde split? Like, do different races have different stats that make certain builds more or less viable, are some race/class combinations outright better/worse in different situations?

Boy oh boy I sure had a lot of fun playing wow today all alone again

Pandas are the best right now

What are they even used for? I just pick them up because they are all over the place

If I want to resub with a token after my time runs out I don't need to pool my gold, right ?

Ha
Loser

I'll stay up to play a bit with you, if you're the right faction.

>list 100 deadly graces at market value
>get undercut by 1c
>don't use addons so have to manually remove them all and reprice them
>get undercut by 1c
>this happens 5 more times
>say fuck it and undercut by 20 gold
>get undercut again by 1 copper almost instantly
>start pounding my desk, remove them all again
>undercut by 50%
>they sell out within the evening
>later get mail from 3 fucking people saying i'm "ruining the market" and "hurting myself for short term gain" and "a fucking asshole"

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO MAKE MONEY WITH PROFESSIONS WITHOUT BEING A AUCTION CRAWLING ADDON USING ROBOT LIKE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS AND YOU EXPECT US TO GIVE A SHIT WHEN YOU FUCK ME OVER HALF A DOZEN TIMES FUCKING INGRATE CUNT GODDAMN JEW YOU HAVE THE CHUTZPAH TO OY VEY AT ME ABOUT HOW I SELL MY FUCKING POTIONS HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

thanks for responding
do you have by any chance experience with destro in this patch?
i really liked the shadowburn spam but since its gone i havent touched destro
im wondering if they buffed some other spells enough to make it good again i remember the 3 days chaosbolt was absolute nuts
if not im probably gonna try demo since i havent kept up with my affliction weapon

All of the raid potions need them and they're worth more because you don't get like 20 per gather like everything else

Look, I know it sucks being a panda, but you have to bite the bullet and accept it.
Double food buff is no fucking joke.

there are different base stats for each race/class combination, but that's literally going to be like a 1-10dps difference
the big thing is racial abilities (they used to be huge, but nowadays they're all in about 1% of each other for pve)
for horde
tauren: warstomp, your crits do more damage
troll: snare duration reduction, 3 minute cooldown 15% haste for 10s ability
orc: pets do 1% more damage, 2min cooldown that gives spellpower/attack power, bonus axe expertise
blood elf: 1% chance to crit, aoe silence on a 2min cd that generates resources
goblin: 1% haste, rockeet jump on 90s cd
panda: your food buff benefit is doubled (500 primary stat or 375 2ndary)
undead: really shitty chance to do bonus lifesteal damage on hit

You need to have enough gold on one character to be able to afford the token. If you run out of gametime and you have the gold, you can put in a ticket for blizzard to add a day of gametime so you could go buy a token, they'll happily do it.

>go on server forums
>look for a guild that fits you
>whisper leader

Technically yes some are better for certain specs, but the difference is so negligible, it's just best to play what you like. For example, the undead racial is shit but I still play undead because I'm an edgy faggot.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't touch Destro at the moment. Maybe in 2s cause of Havoc? But Demo is the much safer choice if it's between those two. Destro is getting fixed up a bit though in 7.2.5 so could just shelf it and try it again then.

Is this a dead game or worth getting back into? I quit at the start of legion because lack of time.
How's the pve and pvp right now?

Fuk. I really wanted to play undead, but if it really is just objectively worse to do than I guess I gotta reconsider

>WoW PvP

>Ever being good

If you want to face other players just play dota/lol/csgo

I feel your pain
>meet people just fine
>end up shitting from my mouth and spooking them off within the next few days
every fucking time

Because of not even a 1% difference? Are you fucking dumb?

Improve your movement and you will gain far more than 0.3% dps.

alright then thanks again i guess ill go summon some imps

that's genius user. but dont get mad if someone undercuts you with fucking 1(one) copper. thats the market for you

Trust me, it's honestly like less than a 1% difference in DPS. If you want to play undead, do it. There are plenty of top parses made by undead. Plus you look cool.

Destro. Highest skill cap plus insane burst with focus chaos and fragility and harvest.
Affliction. Won't die can't die super haste extend dots melt fools.

Demo is patrician only.
Worst part about undead is how shitty your posture is. Cannibalized is a nice passive... Js
Double food buff with a 500 primary start boost though...

PvP is shit. Worst it has ever been.

PvE is passable. M+ faggottery for people who are too incompetent for raiding. And different raiding difficulties (though everything below mythic is for drooling retards).

If you saaaaaay so. I will live in game as I live in real life. Half alive, rotting away

My realm is completely dead so I guess I better fork over about 100 dollars to move some of my characters to another one for just a chance

cannibalize actually breaks healing ranks on the like 1 fight per raid it's usable in

Are you actually stupid? The slouch looks super creepy and cool on undead. You're a zombie, of course you're not going to stand up straight.

Same. Enjoy your cool zombie.

post 'em boys
>tfw 5 leggos since 7.2

>Run out of quests to do

>109 and 100k away from 110

Welp guess I'm just waiting for another invasion

wowhead.com/quest=44812/

Run an some instances

Or Barrens, or Hillsbrad, or Thousand Needles.

how
post chat

>Or Barrens
garbage
>or Hillsbrad
garbage
>or Thousand Needles.
other than salt flats, garbage

stupid nostalriusbaby nostalgiafags

Barrens and hillsbrad were great though

Random BGs give a ton of exp if you win

>played a shaman in vanilla
please no thousand needles
you have no fucking idea what it's like trying to level when everything is immune to half of your spells or all your spells except frost shock
and as someone who speed-leveled a troll drood at cata release, I actually really enjoy new thousand needles

honestly though the best part of barrens was the combined chat for a huge area of people running around without mounts yet, it was just a relaxed benefit of a design flaw