Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.3.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/790938-octavia’s-anthem-update-2030/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gxeqbr.ogg
my.mixtape.moe/lnyvbo.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=4TCHdNidsLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so when is leyou going go full-on PSO2 with dressup simulator and sliders for our retards?

I don't know what else I can do. I'm running around him until he opens up, get like 2 hits that actually register in his weak spots, rinse and repeat. Oh, and also having to run around and deal with adds every few minutes because the fight isn't bad enough without them.

Ivara is Pure. P U R E!

sTOP H*CKING COMPLAINING ABOUT FREE CONTENT!!!

you'll get to the point where you can easily deal with the adds and take starchart flavored uncle ruk and even eventually sortie level ruk down with one shot at his weakspot, but most of it comes down to slowly investing in your core mods and having the right gear with suitable base stats to take advantage of them (though with all your mods done right, you could certainly make it through the entire star chart with your standard excal/braton/lato/skana) in addition to just getting familiar enough with the movement system and general behaviors of the game that you can avoid damage and be where you need to be at any given moment

but rate-limiting completion by having minimum times on invuln phases and/or health gates is DE's bread and butter for "difficulty," and any illusion of a well-designed boss fight with natural flow or objectives that play into the fight will evaporate the more you play

where do i go from Excalibur, i'm up to jupiter

Why did you post worst helm?

>rate-limiting completion by having minimum times on invuln phases and/or health gates is DE's bread and butter for "difficulty,"
this is upsetting

Warframe 2 when?

make your way to neptune, acquire loki, and win the game

When Warframe is out of Early Access

Post Potatos

is primed reach any good with valkyr?

should i buy the autistic 10yo cosmetic bundle

Do you have a Galatine Prime, Orthos Prime or Atterax with meming strike?

yes

yes

is secura lecta working with valkyrs 4th ability?

no

well i best start using them then

Tell it to me straight my broods

Is my man Oberon a cool guy now

you can't really polish a relatively small and only slightly threatening dumpster fire when it's actually taking place inside of a larger, somewhat more offensive dumpster fire

One day my man will rise like the beautiful deer man that he is, just everyone wait.

they'll need to remove the burning trash inside the dumpster first, not just poke a few numbers with sticks

I want to habeeb he can go full druid since we're getting a cleric frame or we might as well have a real paladin frame to complete the theming, but it's DE so no

>oberon reworked
>still shit
Pift.

how do I into breeding?

Can I get anything interesting if I'm just selecting random every time?

There's a JoJo reference here, but I can't see it...

Put random stylized japanese text all over and tilt the image.

what did de mean by this? has it always been this way?

oh I see, it's something to do with CrpChargeGun (Cycron?), it has its own accuracy debuff and it's formatted weirdly so it shows up where it shouldn't?

Like this?

A bit clean but yeah, that's the gist of it.

Oberon would be usable if he had a huge health/Armor pool and then you could melee tank or whatever, and use the AOE rad procs and force knockdowns to boost CO melee.

I'm just not impressed with what he's offering. You need too much of all stats to make his abilities worth using.

Let's see what's on TV this morning.

what are operators
I'm guessing I need to finish the second dream or war within or some shit?

The buy plat channel?

So apparently DE didn't know about that obnoxious bar built into the fans that doesn't get destroyed half the time when you knock the fan down.

Given that it's been in the game for the longest time, I'm amazed that they never ran into it: but I guess I'm expecting DE to playtest their own game.

ember prime or mesa better?

For farming, Ember, for any enemy that matters, Mesa.

Warframes are basically stands as it were

Basically they're vegetables

second dream, yes

i think thats a host/client issue, makes sense they never see it when they playtest solo

and it took de how long to know gas procs were hilarious?

its not a meme that hardly any of DE plays their own game in any capacity

>no multishot
>suppress
>magnum force
you are not good at this game, no?

Wait I thought that was intentional.

it's for stealth and I was looking at total differences with the base damage mod vs another 60 dualstat worth of elemental for the chosen element, though magnum force is just too garbage to use in almost any situation, but multishot is useless for stealth now (if first projectiles doesn't kill enemy they will be alerted)

>if first projectiles doesn't kill enemy they will be alerted)
thats the way it has always been. its why silence mods are trash

Destiny 2 will be released for PC in 2018 :^)

>thats the way it has always been.
that's completely wrong, that was a change sometime in the last few months? but before that you could kill something with 2-3 projectiles from a single trigger pull and it would count as a stealth kill (or at least not cause them to cry out and/or alert other enemies before we got stealth kill bonuses)

silence mods are trash for a few reasons, like that they tend to not work for clients or at least did in the past, but that has nothing to do with it

Does the Renewal armor buff scale with steel fiber on Oberon?

You are aware of the 5 second spawn protection, aren't you? If you go too fast and kill an enemy that spawned less than 5 seconds ago, it doesn't count as a stealth kill and it breaks your current chain. This include dogs/cats summoned by masters. I just stealth chained Octavia (only just recently even cared to farm for it) to max, and never encountered this. Even though it was a pain in the fucking ass with all these stealth stealth nerfs. The projectile rule only counts for, I'm guessing, AoE weapons, because I couldn't get a stealth kill with Sonicor anymore, or Staticor. I couldn't keep a chain going with Talons either, my other go-to for stealth chains, because DE made its explosions sequential instead of instant.

New player here, is it possible that my weapons somehow got switched? Because i had the bow and kunais for the whole first mission, got on the ship, they today i played and i didn't had the bow and kunais anymore but the two guns instead.

Or am i retarded?

The game did you a favor user

I am, and that's been around for much longer than this recent change (first saw maybe early feb 2017?) in behavior; unless they reverted this in the last patch or something, I can't successfully get a stealth kill on an enemy which I can visually confirm has been spawned for more than 5 seconds and is according to both its patrol behavior and map icon unalerted if I would need more than one projectile's worth of damage to kill it (even using a normal hitscan type gun)

>Limbo gets awesome rework
>shitters cry until it gets nerfed
>shitters keep crying
>DE just says fuck it and guts Oberon's rework

It's additive the same amount on everyone, whereas it was multiplicative before. It used to, and now it does not.

When will they fire Scott and hire someone that isn't mentally impaired?

my.mixtape.moe/gxeqbr.ogg
>new darvo deal dialog
>DAugust2017Deals0020Darvo_en
>August2017
dude what

Does the scaling Explosion from Jat Kittag get the stealth damage multiplier?

Was probably moved forward to cover the shit oberon rework.

Somebody didn't know about it but its clearly meant to be separate from the fan and you need to aim dead center if you don't want to have to slide through. Aiming is not for everyone so I can understand why some people thought it wasn't intentional.

likely

also, we michael bay now:
my.mixtape.moe/lnyvbo.zip
this shit sounds pretty fucking cool imo, just a shame the fight is gonna suck with the artificial length and all

not only did they half ass oberons rework they actually nerfed him.

b-but my silent arrows

did you by chance have an old account that you came back to recently? what you pick in the new tutorial if you already had old weapons doesn't get carried over, you keep your old shit once you're back in your orbiter

That's probably it then, i played it an hour years ago and restarted yesterday with the same account. Too bad for the bow but i guess i'll get another one then.

yes you can buy the mk-1 weapons off the market for only credits, just hope you picked loki since he's not a starter anymore and he'll make your star chart experience much easier

>Oberon was actually nerfed

BOY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HYDROID REWORK DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE GOING TO FIND A WAY TO NERF THAT SHIT.

Wait, nerfed again after the patch, or just because of the patch?

The overall rework makes him worse.

You think shitters using puddle as crutch for afk interceptions are safe? Fuck you.

Yeah this shit was so bad. I can't even comprehend how they fucked this up. He was so bad before that they could have done anything to make him better. Then in the end they surprised me.

>Oberon is so bad that liyerally anything would be a buff
>DE somehow finds a way to make him even worse

Amazing

>tfw eventual zephyr rework turns all her abilities into super jump

Don't be stupid user, her abilities will make her ground slam.

RIP Oberon

>have one good thing going for you
>DE takes it away and buffs shit no one uses

Hope you like hugging these nuts for heals.

>Nezha and Wukong only have 3 augs total
Why does DE hate chinkbros so much?

Taters

youtube.com/watch?v=4TCHdNidsLM

>imagining Darvo and Clem narrating this

because they are 100% owned by their chinese overlords

Chinese fishing company no less.

Archwing primary/melee rivens when?

Because Nezha and Wukong only appeal to three kinds of people: Asians, Faggots, and Dragonball Super fans.

All three are garbage masquerading as people.

So im beginning to believe that DE has some sort of abitrary enemy level standard that they keep below when doing content/updating current content.

Something around 50-70 and thats not including void modified missions.

I think it's sortie and under.

Yeah no shit, because past that point level scaling is completely fucked.

Content in order of difficulty:
>System tier 1, 2 3
>Relics
>Sorties/Kuva Flood
>END DEAC

DE "balances" around system T3 content.

from what ive seen its 80-120. Whenever design council votes on Gift of the Lotus missions thats the max level. Also, thats the approx max level you can find in non-endless missions

>finish sortie
>oh shit a greater lens
>it's madurai

Is madurai really that bad?

It's not zenurik or naramon, so yes.
Also I think it's a contender for the worst focus school.

DE was strongarmed into putting them in the game. They bit of more than they could chew with Chinaframe.

Chinaframe was basically a bastard child. They made a bad decision one night, and then for a while they had to take care of a sniffling delinquent. Now that it has become self sufficient it has moved out of the house to sell drugs somewhere, but DE is scared of the day it will come back with a lot of debt and a meth problem.

Madurai gives passive slashing/puncture/impact, that means it'll always be a step above Unairu.

Does Trinity Prime have ass? because sometimes it seems like she really have a cute petite butt but I'm now so sure.

Cant remember about prime model, but strega does