>Space Stone
Pulls in opponent
>Infinity Storm
Jails the opponent in a box

>Time Stone
Gives a phasing Teleport
>Infinity Storm
Unlimited Teleports

The fuck are the other 3 gems/stones going to do?

sniffsuka

When did it become acceptable to like Askua?

Reminder to always have fun and enjoy fighting games!

So, what's your opinion on CF (the game, not the port) /fgg/?
Did you like the changes?
Did they ruin your character?
I think almost every single change to Relius was good, the character has way less useless moves and the faster 41236B makes confirming into different enders way easier.

Lemme get some help senpai

There is literally no reason to play more than one fighting game at a time.

There are very few reasons for us as a community to play more than one game at a time.

Asuka and Lili are /ourlesbians/

Capcom. The game. Put her in it.

When did it become acceptable to be gay?

I only like her in this style.

i like gg more but im happy if people enjoy bb

Broadening your horizens and playing different games with people can be a fun experience. You should always have fun my man.

I overall am fine with how Makoto is in CF.

The degradation has gone so far

Literally since time immemorial. Especially now a days where people justify mental disorders with making up genders.

lmao

Fun matters less than getting better because being better will result in you have more fun over the long run.

I still think the down down dps are in. I'll believe it when I see concrete evidence. Til then, I have no doubt that Capcom would really make such a stupid change.

butu pls

And bought. Now I'm going to become a GOD again. Like before, and pray I don't end up with a Senpai bullying me again. Like before.

>tfw want to cancel my order and get the red color instead of the black one
Decisions, decisions.

how bout i slap youre shit

Still sounds you're having fun in your own way. Nothing wrong with that. Just remember it's not such a bad thing to branch out and play other games once in a while.

Get ur fundies down

Specialize in one game

Play another casually

I bet it's an input shortcut if anything

Tell that lady of the orient to speak English

Violence can't change the facts

You're wrong. Some fighting games are objectively better than others and even amongst the comparable ones, you will get better at it AND other games faster by only playing a single game, not to mention the community stays healthier by focusing on a single game so there is never a dead community.

Saying there are other ways to have 'fun' is like saying some Joe out there could be having as much fun as me by facerolling his gamepad and scratching lottos in between rounds and never learning or winning anything, but it's all ok because fun is subjective, right?

Wrong, there is SOME vagueness with quality of experience but that does not mean the entire comparison is pointless.

Ryce VS John D

Who is right?

When people started drawing her as anime.

>Terrible second-hand "leaker" VS terrible PR marketer

No one.

Yeah fun is subjective. I was just saying you could go play other fighters so you can have fun with more people man. But hey if you wanna just play one game then that's fine. No need to be a Debby downer about how others have fun.

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/857455154915811328

What is it?

Every person who chooses to play multiple games hurts themselves, their game(s), and the community at large. Opportunity cost and all that.

english translator for the kickstarter or something

Play her game

Don't ever post that shit again. Ever. Fuck you Digimon.

I love how far people will go to justify never leaving their comfort zone.
I feel more at home with GG, but learning new games is fun.

The one that still has some credibility.

fighting games are not a full-time job you autist

neck yourself

Well /fgg/?

>comfort zone

Fuck that, I don't care WHICH game it is (there's probably atleast 5 that qualify right now, if not 10, for being 'worthy') just the fact that we're such a scattered community, we're asking to waste away.

KoF98 is on like a dozen different platforms. The Switch isn't going to add a ton of new players to a 20 year old game.

I'm picturing an arcade stick chopped in twain and appended to a Switch screen and the image is funny

It was always acceptable to like Asuka.

After Hsien-Ko.

>we're asking to waste away.
Honestly, I don't give a fuck. I can find people to play with in any game I want and that's enough for me.
I don't know what you are assuming to get out of fighting games, but I can promise mainstream fame and money is not gonna be it.

No law abiding Christian ever did.

>Trusting anyone from Capcom US

Reminder that this is what Combofiend said about the negative reception of the fourth beta for SFV (lots of characters nerfed for no reason).

Needless to say that the final build was pretty much the same.

>tfw you body someone an then don't give them a rematch

>tfw Tekken 7 is going to be an exceptionally complete product on top of being a great fighting game

youtube.com/watch?v=1_I7-IdV954

Feels good. I'm excited for non Tekken fans to experience the game, which has never happened to me before with a game.

The wait has been worth it

Not really. Branching out is fun man. You don't go to a restaurant and order the same thing everytime right?

What happened with you and Digimon?

>complete product
>preorder characters
>dlc modes and characters
my ass

what will fgg play t7 on?

Fuck you user I spat my orange juice out in laughter.
it is noticeable here because it was the first title in the switch eshop.

PS4

inb4 kys sonygger

After Felicia and Talbain.

It's my first BB but I like it. Port has some weird issues that I am hopeful will get addressed.

*notable here
I need to sleep

I have that stick,it's very solid.

PS4.

We've come a long way

PC.

>That Fred Perry comic where Felica and her gang rape talbain.

Are we approaching Fighting Game saturation yet? or is the FGC just dying as a whole?

Complete yeah but bamco accepted the sony bribe which makes cuts basic features from players again.

>Past Me: Why the fuck did they add Felica? Fuck these FREAK characters.
>Now Me: MY FUCKING DICK! They better add Felica GOT DAMMIT!

Getting into anime has ruined my life. I have never been interested in playing Baiken, but now she looks so got damn CUTE!

I want the possible version and don't care for offline tourneys. PC is the only choice for my scenario.
I still would play on pc if I went to tourneys but would have ps4 version on the side to prepare for worse input delay and fps drops.

They really are trying to make her more anime

>cuts basic features from players

>Tekken Revolution

Why did the best face have to be used in the worst game?

all 3 then.

gematsu.com/2017/04/night-birth-exelatest-first-details-screenshots

For uniel fans.

Revolution's looks way better than TTT2's for sure.

Felicia isn't that weird. She's not some dumb blue zombie or dumb bee girl at least.

It's much better than what it could be.

Overall, the game is going to be packed with things even for the standard edition.

The costumes are the inky thing I really care about but mods will take care of that. Same for Tekken jukebox.

Fuck Sony either way. They got in the way of crossplay.

3 classic outfits and the whole OST is basic features yes.

>still no Tsubaki
don't fucking do this to me FrenchBread

I like BBCF but I might refund it for the sole fact that Tekken is coming out in a month and I probably won't play it much.

Same shit happened with GG sign and SFV but I wish I would have stuck with GG cuz SFV lmao

Give me PC release please. This is the first NRS game I actually want to play.

Feng looking pretty menacing in the new trailer

>Juri saving the dolls

So, she is a good character now?

Nope. She's on her own side.

Why do you care about SF writing?

iirc Tag2 had to downgrade a ton of shit because it had to handle 4 characters instead of 2

PC, it's just way more convenient than console.
The only one who makes this happen is you.
Just play the games you want.

Tag2 was a mistake.

Incharacter tutorials are the best. I already loved them way back in SC3 when Olcadan taught you.

How about one more?

You'll always have a one track mind and be bad then. Enjoy never taking knowledge and experience from another game and applying it to new situations in your game.

Juri, Nash and the other fuckups got recruited by the illuminati to take out bison because they all share that common goal.

At that point people also dont know that Urien and friends are bad guys.

asuka armpits stink so bad

She just wants to fuck them as a reward for saving them

You can do that when a game naturally dies and is replaced.

God help me, I don't think my knowledge from Neo Geo Battle Coliseum is going to help my Balrog game in 2017.

I hate rushdown playstyle but I love Bruce Lee too much not to atleast try Law

Shut up, Lili.

>Balrog
opinion discarded

She's celibate you moron

I don't actually play him, it was an example.

However, you've just disagree with your own point, if experience playing Balrog is relatively worthless, then certainly other games are.

You don't order my wife to shut up

You know you can apply your zoning/poking knowledge on other games, right?

Wow this even covers what happens for draws.