/pg/ - Persona and Anti Akechi Goro General

The worst character in Persona 5. I don't know what Atlus thinking when they create this sack of shit.

Fuck Atlus for try to bring him back in the spinoff. Fucker don't deserve it and should be tortured in hell for eternity. Adachi is million times better than this piece of shit.

>B-B-but he has a rough childhood
Fuck off, everyone in this game has a rough childhood and I don't see them turned into crazy mass murderer.

Fuck those who like this character. You are no better than him and you deserve the worse.

Fuck Akechi Goro to hell.

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVGXsV9y6D8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best girl

Post your face when the game tells you to say your goodbyes while Sunset Bridge is playing in the background

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Makoto x Yusuke and Phantom x Futaba is a much better pairing.

Optimal pairing is Joker X Everyone. Male, female, human, cat, Igor. Doesn't matter, Joker's gotta bang 'em all.

>Haru X Akechi
how low is your iq

the jig is up

I wonder how many people actually look at the OP.

A man of fine taste.

Should I play P3F or P3P ? I'm not gonna play FemC and I hear that P3P is worthless unless you're into that.

Makoto x Yusuke
That's new for me.
Yes, im aware of he seein her back during Futa's dungeon.

P3P has full party control

This desu

Play on easy if you're gonna play FES. Not being able to control your party is such a pain in the ass in that game

Stop replying to the optimal pairing retard Jesus fuck

You heard right. Fes is much better for your first playthrough, the only thing P3P has to offer is the turboslut FeMC.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY PAIRING FAGGOT!

THE ONLY CANON PAIRING IS GORO X ETERNAL TORTURE IN HELL

Optimal pairing is whatever the fuck you think is cute.

Except for anything with Goro or Adachi or any other serial killer. Seek help.

i mean it sucks but the game is balanced around it

But he is right with the first pairing.

Joker x Ryuji it is

Yeah dude I bet Haru was way hella turned on by the thought of Akechi-san putting a bullet through her dad's fucking skull

I completely forgot about that but yeah it seems like the game will be too easy if you have full control over the team.
Another thing, if I do emulate it, are there any mods made for it yet? like playing around with the soundtracks or textures and generally fucking around.

That just makes the romance TRAGIC user. Can't you understand? She loves that he's a sociopath!

Yu was a way bigger horn-dog
I miss being able to hit on absolutely everyone

i want caroline to strap me in

AFAIK, there are no mods for PS2 emulation outside of save hacks. And I don't know much about those.

Anyone else find Ryuji and Haru's animations when doing Bullet Hail hilarious?

If you had to chose between marie and teddy for who makes a come back in P6 who'd you pick?

there's an undub and a soundtrack replacement. haven't tried either though

He's not wrong though

Teddie.

But I actually like both of them. Weird, I know.

There are indeed mods for P3 and 4 on PS2

Marie.
She stops being a 'MUH POEMS' after she gets her shit together
Teddie never stops the bear puns.

Teddie
I'd be kind of interested in seeing what he looks like aged up, or if he's got a Peter Pan thing and never ages because he's a shadow

Oh neat, ost replacement sounds good enough I guess, I kinda wanna play with P5's battle theme.
Anyone got links or is that pushing it?

>finish blind playthrough
>immediately start NG+ and still be amazed at how AESTHETIC and fun P5 is

Teddie in the slim hope that he spends most of his time out of suit

those two rapey faggots in shinjuku remind me of the groo shitposting here

What if Shido was the one that killed Donna's wife?

What actually happened to anne after the kamoshida palace? She seems kinda mature when you first meet her and somewhat dependable, but as soon as makoto comes in she completely falls apart and transforms into a complete retard like ryuji.

>like Ryuji
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Fuck off retard you are wrong. All Phantom Thieves are in strictly platonic relationships except for Joker and whatever girl(s) the player chooses.

anne's brain only works well in high stress situations

They tried really hard to prop up Makoto's apparent intelligence at that part of the game, and it doesn't really work.

Come on man, the one part where she can't figure out how much 10% of 3 million is makes her look like a complete retard.

If that's your thing go for it you nutjob.

Definitely. Rapid fire grenade launcher.

Same. Fucking masterpiece. Now I can one shot everything with Yoshi and make dosh with that confuse trick

hey she managed to think of ways to keep her 15 second shower smelly ass sister from coming back in instead of being disgusted by Sae's disgusting habits.

I never got the whole fan thing about trying to pair up a whole cast. Like, if there are 5 boys and 5 girls on a team, you must make 5 official couples from them, even if none of them show a romantic interest in the others.

does sombedy have gif where joker spins his phone

Shippers are mentally ill don't try to understand them.

Marie

Everything wrong with the game is obviously Makoto's fault.
That fucking Gary Sue...

the only person that canonically shows any attraction to anyone else is Ryuji to Ann, and that's pretty much just for her tits.

>Goro
>Adachi
>serial killer

Police cannot be killers. That's impossible.

I'm not saying it's makotos fault, it's just around that time that she falls apart as a character.

Morgana is 10x better than Teddie

I joined the police just to kill people.jpg

You say that as if math without a calculator isn't the dumbest shit in the world and any school that says you can't use one is retarded and is just pumping them homeless numbers up.
Literally my outdated by a decade phone has a better calculator than most calculators from the 90s, we're always going to have one on hand you fucking underpaid make it OUR problems 'muh bachelors/masters' pieces of shit!

Yeah, and that's not even romantic attraction, it is just "hey, nice tits."

You can be emotionally mature in some moments and still be an idiot. And she definitely is.

I know I am probably the only one who cares about stuff like this, but i'd have liked to know a bit more about Ryuji and Ann's past aside from the dolphin thing.

Calm down, Ryuji.

I always go the proper method which is the harem route

how did morgana figure such a thing out

You forgot an extra 0

to be fair, they're pretty nice tits.

P4fags going into shock when the game decides not to have a ton of ship-teasing
Honestly the only chuckle-nut in this party that'll get any action is Joker himself because Ryuji wouldn't know tact if it slapped him in the face, Morgana's a cat, Yusuke is art-sexual, and Crow's not in a great spot right now

She wouldn't be the first person to fall for someone who killed a family of friend actually.

Kenshin's first wife was engaged to a guy he himself personally killed before hand.

Did anyone say they weren't?

>P4fags going into shock when the game decides not to have a ton of ship-teasing
Since when did P4 have tons of ship-teasing beyond the girls with the protagonist, which all the games do? Kanji crushes on Naoto, but she's oblivious to him and he has no chance, which is played for humor. And the only other pair would be Chie and Yosuke but people who support that are the same people who thought Junpei x Yukari and Ann x Ryuji were a thing. Because any guy and girl who argue a lot must want to get into each other's pants.

It made me laugh

P3P is okay. FES is better if its an option mostly for being able to see important and/or amusing scenes play out, but if its a hassle P3P does the job.

True. He was so much fucking better. Like 1000000x better.

Ryuji might get some tail if he can actually play up the "loveable idiot" angle. Ann is airheaded enough that she just might fall for it.

I'm just saying, if you were only going to care about a pair of tits, you can do a lot worse than Ann's.

Teddie, the timeskip could (keyword could) make him more interesting, I don't see them doing anything with Marie and she wouldn't make a good cake

youtube.com/watch?v=sVGXsV9y6D8

Anyone here experienced in P3FES OST modding? I kinda wanna fiddle around but I'm at a complete loss.

If Joker doesn't get to use his Gun in P5A he'll be so low tier it's not even funny.
He uses a normal knife, not a throwing knife so he'll have no range.
Also Ryuji better get some fucking Haggar combos so people can respect the Pipe

Marie. They're both insufferable but at least one of them is a cute girl.

Got into P4U too late for me to know the real details, was Yosuke low-tier? Yosuke has the same sort of weapon as Joker without a gun, but he doesn't seem that bad to play as???

Post PQ scenes please, I would like to build a folder

Does the reaper show up on the first floor of mementos? You know, the floor right after the entrance and the first rest stop? Because I've been sitting here for a while and nothing's happening.

>For some reason, "cats turning into buses" is an extremely widespread cognition among the public

What did he mean by this? Is this a real thing in Japan?

>"on that thursday I finished reading a book called The Gallant Rogue on the subway, then at school I answered a question about time stop, then after school I returned the book to the library and got another one called The Illusory Popess, then I hanged out with Ryuji. At everning I called my teacher to make coffe for me, then I went to Shinjuku to get a fortune reading, then I hanged out with Mishima"
>"sorry, but I can't remember the face or the voice of the man who was attacking that woman at my hometown"

How could Sae believe in this?

Yosuke had Kunai, which are throwing knives.
Joker's knife isn't the same.
I don't actually know A or U's tier lists

>Persona 6 won't be out for about 5 years and the game will most likely take place the year it came out
>11 years after P4
>everyone who hasn't moved from Inaba is in their late 20's pursuing their careers
>Teddie still looks like a 16 year old boy working as a mascot for Junes
I'm sure they could do something with that

dude

Totoro. Look up catbus.

>okamura boss fight

Who thought this was fun, it's just tedious

no one really knows.

>Not knowing My Neighbor Totoro
Mother fucker

When I went to the Studio Ghibli museum in Japan I was too old to play on the cat bus. Never been more jealous of a bunch of kids.

They all have a weakness if I remember correctly.

Are you like 12?

Oh. I knew the movie, I didn't know there was a cat bus in it.

God I hate her so much

but she's so hot