/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

MANTIS IS CUTE, CUTE! edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
FUCKING NOVA AND ADAM WARLOCK BITCHES GET HYPE, also synergy and some other shit cause gotta make those movie bux. It'll probably be Sam Nova not based Dick Rider so this game can suck my dick fucking DROPPED.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/64073/guardians-galaxy-return-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.zippyshare.com/v/LvSMSLlB/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/9FlPqoLA/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/FhrTAAzq/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/hphBNyRx/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/VyhDp3na/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/VXLBjs0N/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best girl gets another costume
They know, they know exactly how to keep bringing me back

>secret Cap costume
Vance Astro?

>Cosmo recruitable
Nice
>Howard the Duck still only mentioned
Get outta my dick

Here's hoping Enchantress's costume isn't is as big a let down as her Mermaid one was.

I like her mermaid outfit.

It'll probably be the Universal Church of Truth costumes from the movie

I wanted her to have mermaid legs and move around like the mermaid goons from that event.

So the Hulk doesn't need to breathe?

I think this is what we expected as the costume, what's generally the thing that pops into your mind when you hear mermaid. Not the gay shit we got

Bump.

Up.

bump
u
m
p

Still the best waifu design.

Up
pU

>only one Nova when the new ongoing with both is comfy af

:(

legit the only reason I even played this event

bump

Event is over bump

UPDATE WHEN

Soon...ish.

UPDATE'S OUT LADS

But the event has not started yet, thankfully.

Now the wait for the "real" update begins.

New combat, now 100% more shit

Not being able to breathe just makes Hulk angrier which merely makes Hulk stronger.

The game is running somewhat smoothly for once. How long will this last

right until they load the event shit in

Wrong thread?

I think user's referring to this

This type of game shouldn't have combat of any kind

>SANIC
www12.zippyshare.com/v/LvSMSLlB/file.html - HD
www12.zippyshare.com/v/9FlPqoLA/file.html - SD

>JEWS
www12.zippyshare.com/v/FhrTAAzq/file.html - HD
www12.zippyshare.com/v/hphBNyRx/file.html - SD

>"I still haven't worked out a how to get the generator to give me instant drops but I haven't really tried either"
www12.zippyshare.com/v/VyhDp3na/file.html - HD
www12.zippyshare.com/v/VXLBjs0N/file.html - SD

Thanks hackanon

you da best

So Hulk is in his rank 5 costume on the title screen. Are they going to sneak story character updates into events?

Gotta love Scientist Supreme doing the Three Stooges Curly thing in his cell.

Prob not, tinyjew never released main story update with the special events

B.u..m...p

So...midnight probably.

If they really have given up on actual story updates, they're going to have to work in those missing character upgrades at some point.

They probably haven't given up, they simply can't make money off story updates.

Finally can complete my gotg hack collection! Will they do rank 5 outfits? And 3 for Groot?

They're already using their R3s in the promo, so I doubt it

Hey hack user, before I forget I tapped on one of the generators in the last update you had, and it looked like I could just skip it for free (I'm running the free shipping thing)

I'm on Android, but it looked liked it was working. I'm not sure if that's what the problem was but maybe it fixed itself? I'd have to look again and investigate

Thanks for all your hard work senpai

bump

Best Villain.

EVENTS UP LADS

>Loeb Nova
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

he's good now though, no bully

>>What if I've already unlocked all the characters previously?

>Great job, superstar! Kick back and relax, and get ready to save the galaxy next week!

tl;dr fake week, event is next week

They made him black

Damnit, wrong Nova

Nova looks nothing like Sam. He's HUGE!

He's older here I assume, why are people saying he is black? he is a latino, he's just got tan skin.

Everyone else keep erroring out when trying to buy Nova?

So why is Nova... not white?

I don't recall him being seen or drawn anything other than white

Because Loeb's son died, and you need to respect that and all the work that came about from it

It's so classified the action never shows for me

Ugh... I get a bunch of errors...

1) can't buy Nova
2) can't fight Ronan -> can't progress
3) can't buy galaxy club

Help???

You can't buy Nova through the shop, you can only get him from the pop up you get when you load the game.

Why? Because fuck you that's why

Wow, that's logical. So typical, how I didn't think about it.

3) I places Club, it's on lvl 3 somehow didn't count

Something something shitlord representation and more tumblr buzzwords

I will never get tired of Loki shitting on the Enchantress

Did they kinda just gave up after level 25? It's mostly just 4-5 missions with very few dialogue after which it back to grinding for the next level

Sam came before the SJW push, so he isn't grandfathered into it, just... always thought he was white

He's Latino, just not Mestizo Latino

MAN I SURE DO APPRECIATE TINYCO FOR "LETTING" ME KEEP THE SHIT FROM THE LAST EVENT ON MY CAMPUS TAKING UP SPACE

THANKS TINYCO, TRULY INNOVATORS

No problem goyim

This Nova thing is really pissing me off. You can't even do his quest line since level 2 is locked by episode. He's premium, his content shouldn't be gated

Took the Milano out of storage in anticipation of this event. I forgot how much fucking space that thing takes up.

If I'm not mistaken the original cap was like Lv 30, and after that they bumped it to 35/36. Actually getting to like 36 was insane, but some people who have been plugging away at it have been getting there, I saw some caps of people at 37. After I got the hack and did all the character missions, I haven't had a need to get anything so I've been stuck at 36.

There's a few you can start, like Nova (but only getting up to 2 since he's locked at that point), and it reloaded all of the Guardian's story missions that I guess I didn't do in the last event. You can fight Ronan a few times but I dunno if its even really necessary because you can't do much with attacking him since you can't level that attack power up.

It's weird he'd be older, Star Lord/pretty much everyone else seem to be younger, and at least in the comics Nova's been kind of younger. He should be a bit shorter and be kind of Kamala/Miles size since I'm guessing they're gonna do a Champions event at some point and then you'll have everyone be younger and then ripped adult Nova.

I mean...i guess he could be a college student?

Hard cap is 40 apparently. I'm guessing they're basing that from the next updates coming at level 41. Which is clearly never happening

And they've reloaded all the story missions for everyone, doesn't matter how much you had completed a year ago. I managed to 100% it last time around, and it still gave me every story mission today.

Ronan up to 5 is necessary for story, you can keep going if you want more seals although if you're freefagging it, you don't need to get past 5. He also maxes out at 7 streaks, won't go past that.

Arent we supposed to have some character ranks available at 40?

Falcon, Ant-Man and Enchantress got bumped up to 41. They all used to be 38 I think. I'd have to go through the post archives to make sure

The everlasting g fuck.

TinyJew™

Bump

Because they're going back to pretending they're increasing the levels without actually providing new base content. They pulled the same shit last year

I'm still sitting at level 36 because I don't see a reason to do regular mission board missions