The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffrk/party-1852
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>void vessel strat
>recipe from event two months prior to starting to play

Welp

First for nothing

let's get this shit out of the way
here's a (you) for all the narcissists
sin is jecht

>Final boss of FFBE gives a 100% trust moggle
Free TMR boys.

So, should I bring him down to maybe ~70% if his HP and then unleash items to make sure he dies?
tried this, but man every friend unit having elemental weapons doesn't help

I was using
Lunet
Minfilia
Y'sthola
Luka
Ling
friend Orlandou

Gonna take out Ling and bring Gilgamesh for extra hits, but man the AOE revive helps a lot
but I barely got ONE esper gaunge when kefka was already at 50% or so

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>still nothing on Keeper's Choice 3

>mfw I don't have Void Vessel's recipe
That event was literally a week before I started playing, or maybe during it don't remember

Which Ronsenburg boy is best?

Neither

>Playing BE while taking a bath
Living the high life lads

How can other antagonists even compete?

Who leveling Rydia/Garnet here because clown dies in 1 shot with Setzer?

They can be entertaining too

>ywn fuck Nicole while cosplaying as Sephiroth
Why even live

This desu.

>Guaranteed 6* on free 30-draw banner
Can't wait to get 1/30 Tyro OSB in six months.

How feminine is Nicole's benis?

Garnet is better because she has high tide

What, do you just slap him with the fixed damage skill and win?

fixed damage and elemental weapon the turn Kefka is weak and 40% rng

>implying Nicole is a disgusting trap
>implying Nicole isn't a beautiful girl
Baka kouhai

>drops phone

Any good strategy against Kefka that allows me to invoke two espers? I might run CoD, Setzer, Y'shtola, Garnet, Ling or Snow and tank of choice or swap Setzer and use a friend one instead to run Ling or Snow in their spot instead.

This line is a chapter title callback. The title of the first chapter is 持たざる者 (literally have-not), which was translated as "The Meager" in both PS1 and PSP. That same term was translated as "useless" in the PS1 translation. PSP kept it meager.
Think of all the "I guess I really am the meager" jokes we missed out on for 20 years.

by being the antichrist

>implying Nicole can't be a beautiful girl who still has a penis
baka desu senpai it's 2017 you should know gender is just a social construct by now

>namedropping RK anons

kys

Reminder that Ramza's LM make his buffs last 35s, making it easy to juggle both History's Truth and Shout.

It's too early for this shit to be starting, desu

>being a newshitter

>Only Exvicucks can namedrop
Excuse you, this is an equal opportunity shitposting haven. You gotta have some balance.

Any others aside from Tyro (and Edward & Mog(?) in BRA*BRA 3) who get the buff increase duration LM?

what is wrong with my playstation

Forget the playstation, someone ripped your Dark Souls poster into three pieces.

check for roaches

Fake news

DLC, sold separately

>namedropping is exvius only-meme
>avatarfagging is ok
Hmm

Who said I liked avatarfagging, honestly Golbez / Garland anons should stop desu

What's with that pic with the kittens?

Check to see if it is a cord issue. I would check that first rather than the PS. If it isn't the cord, then try another game and see if the colors are normal there.

Tyro 40%
Red XIII(valueunknown)
Rikku 40%
Cid Raines 30%
Minfilia 30%
Deuce30%
Mind you some of them need their LM relics

Surprisingly, this.

Not too bad of a list. Seems like it'd be really worth it to get the LM relic if someone has Red XIII SSB2 or Raines BSB

i like cats

i bought a new cord, and the colors are fucked up in the main menu, doesnt matter if theres a game or not

>katzenzungen
my nigga
reminds me of my weekends with the grandparents

Will it omit the relics from Gogo's event?

It is known that the Sephiroth-poster is a certain namedropped RK user.

But hey, I agree with you, I find avatarfagging childish and cancerous but what can you do, they're not stopping anytime soon.

Why isn't Rafa getting the same hype Raines got? Isn't Rafa's bsb just as good?

who?

Kinda useless on Raines as his Legend Sphere grants him BLM dualcast and BLM dmg up which are more valuable imo and he can almost always refresh his BSB before it runs out anyway.

are you retired

The event won't even happen before this one is over, so you can bet your ass on that it will.

Even though Raines is kind of a literal who, the niggers dropping in tonight's event are even bigger nobodies.

Because she doesn't have a powerchain attached to her cmds, nor she can Wrath.

Closest you can get to Raines' bullshittery is my nigga Desch.

>Holy Chain banner remains untranslated
Cucked again.

>40 minutes
Dear god, I FUCKING DID IT

Can you imagine avatarfags not posting with images? How about other anons posting similar images? What nonsense

Fair enough. Wouldn't think that people would value the MAG/DEF buff that much to stick that Legend Materia onto him if better options exist.

good job user

luna is real!

>Friend units doesn't have a chance of getting TMR% bonus and send that back to their owner

The one thing this game needs, or some sort of bonus every time someone uses it

Or a human way of farming TMRs

I'm only like 15% away from my Genji glove now

Just gonna farm the rest of the tickets on this event and just leave it, don't even want to keep wasting Lapis on this banner, all I get is troll offbanner units

>ramuh not playing with them
noctis a shit

you know what would be the ideal

LB burst pots for friend unit summons.

Since Keeper's Choice 3 is still an unknown drop, would it be worth trying to draw on KC2 for a chance at Sentinel's Grimoire? Two dupes in Terra BSB and Ramza SSB, but I'm not sure if the general quality & off-banner chances outweigh still waiting on KC3

You know what would be better? TM-specific moogles for friend point summons, yeah, wouldn't that be fucking great
But no, instead of improving the game in some way gumi instead patches all possible exploits to make the grind easier

Is the Tabby Suit worth getting?

would be way2 annoying

imagine needing a orlandeaueuauea friend and not having it because all your whale friends already had him maxed and now need their katana mastery, sucessor or w/e

5 turns with double dice. Missed the evokes but fuck that

was this with the void thing?
i really want that shit, but i have neither setzer or void shit. im about to resort to ledit for a guide on how to do it.

oh I forgot about the powerchain

damn that is strong

Goddamn it Setzer. He blew it twice on his fire weak stage by somehow getting the low roll twice now.

I want to get the missions done but all I have is just CoD, Garnet, Ling, Snow, Y'shtola and Friend Setzer. I could use my own Setzer to improve the odds but how likely will I get enough to summon twice without going Garnet.

is this in already?

I didnt have the void shit either. Just stack some HP and weather the ultimate attacks and its easy but im not sitting there all day for evokes. double dice man eater was my saving grace with 80k hits x2. sadly never got 110k hits

Idunnit
Time to get that stupid katana

Yes. It boosts HP and it's great for tanks/healers/supports.

Your future options for boosting HP in the armor slot include:
Libertus (clothes) and Knight Delita TMR (heavy armor)
2 event-exclusive light armors (one of them seems to be farmable)
Fina's robes (female only)

Hows this team for Kefka? Should I memelandeau or memezter?

When are we going to get the Squall BSB2 event in the global server?

>100,000 nierbucks
>not enough awakening mats to deal with all those king cactuars

Setzer is only if you dont have voids. make sure he has maneater if you do bring him

I have voids. Thanks

May 25th.

wtf /ffg/ you acted like Eiko's bsb wasn't all that. Why is it in 60% of the optimal teams on Altema?

altema.jp/ffrk/party-1852

Are you sure that's not because of her USB?

No void, I did bring some fangs but just used like 5

Basically, don't try to rush it, I stacked the summons in the slowest way possible with auto attack from Luneth and Noctis

Everyone else was healing, buffing and Ling was basically recharging MP the whole time

I can't do it then. I get wiped in 5 turns, I lack dps as a whole when his weaknesses do show and I can't seem to tank him.

Im using noctis exdeath seven ystolashota and milfilia. there any strategy to predict his element? Should I just fund a friend elemental setzer and roll dice/reset turns?

Physical teams benefit greatly from her +50% Crit chance buff.
I tend to value additional defense though, so I RW Y'shtola most of the time.

Is Minfilia useful for the Kefka trial? I haven't bothered leveling her yet, so she's still at 5* level 1. I'm assuming I should hurry up my Yshtola leveling as well.

Only real elemental damage variety I have rn is my tree, and Firion and Olive are my damage dealers.

I bought a cuckstation from my brother for 150euroshekels, is the FFX remaster thing worth a go? Completed the original 10yrs ago.

Don't quote me on this RED CARD is the MVP of this event

My bad didn't notice youre playing XV.

Can you still awaken them?

Yeah, I got a fuck ton of their mats from the raid since I was rolling for Yshtola