FAQ: pastebin.com/vRytNg3E

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fNkbYfc6

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released
DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released
Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Mangagamer Most Requested Titles Survey Results
Rance Series (1st)
Evenicle (9th)
Daiteikoku (19th)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Kanami Weekend starting May 6th
Veeky Forums League 8 - Starting June 9th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QTi1kHLk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=XxTerXa7cy8
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Rance&diff=next&oldid=863683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for nakadashi

>The vagina that saved Leazas
I keep seeing this girl everywhere, who is she? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Damn this is fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=0QTi1kHLk6g

>Wow, that's a lot of screenshots.
Bitch please.

I think some hannies have broke 1k, I wonder who the record holder is?

most hannies break 2k in save files

Making a version of that pasta is too hard

>Dark Lords bow to Shizuka
>In contact with Rance's cock
>Possesses magic abilities
>Rules Custom with an iron but fair fist
>Owns creampies globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient blood line of Masou
>Will give birth to babies for Rance (Souzou will be be the first boy)
>Owns 99% of Rance's semen
>First Rance mage babies will in all likelihood be Shizuka babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in JAPANese monasteries & the Monster Realm
>Ancient Creator Text tells of two angels who will descend upon the continent and will bring Ragnarok, this is unrelated but I thought I'd mention it
>That text also mentions a legendary green haired harbinger of internal cumshots
>Best friends with the owner of R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Tulip products inside your house right now
>In regular communication with Pope Mulalaloux, forwarding the word of ALICE to the AL Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Pope and Rance (First meeting between the two in all of history) and arranged the Pope's first trip to Custom in history literally a few days later to destroy their nuclear bomb factory?
>Learned JAPANese in under a week
>Rance entrusts his semen reserves with Shizuka. There's no cum in Rance anymore, only in Shizuka
>Shizuka is traveling with Maria, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, she is a spaceless being existing in all points, constantly teleporting and falling from the sky thanks to Nagi's traps. She can also appear in non-canon timelines and has met with Keikoku before. We don't know her plans yet but we hope she is a benevolent cum receptacle

I can't decide which song from Rance IX is the best, but I really do think it's probably the best soundtrack for any Alicesoft game.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxTerXa7cy8

>most hannies savescum
I am disappoint.

>Helmanians bow to Shizuka
>In contact with haniwa
>Possesses time travel abilities
>Controls Rance with a wet and tight vagina
>Own castles & grimoires globally
>Direct descendant of MM Rune
>Will bankroll the first ship to space (Nagitron will be be the first ship)
>Receives 99% of Rance's sperm.
>The best babies will in all likelihood be Shizuka's babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Hanny Village
>Ancient Zeth scriptures tell of two mages who will descend upon Ragnarokarc and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Owns Tulip R&D labs around the world
>You likely are fapping to her right now
>The witches of Custom are in regular communication with the Demon Kings Avel and Little Princesss, forwarding the word of God to the AL Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Pope & MALICE (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Popes’s first trip to Helman in history literally a few days later to the Malgreed Dungeon?
>learned white destruction beam in under a week
>Free cities entrust their gold reserves with Custom. There’s no gold in Portugal, only Ft. Tulip
>About 2 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she is a benevolent being.

>not saving 2k times and never loading
get a load of this hanny

Yeah I prefer this one

This one is better but take

>Direct descendant of MM Rune
>Ancient Zeth scriptures tell of two mages who will descend upon Ragnarokarc and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>learned white destruction beam in under a week

from

I don't savescum for battles but I have saves for most of the scene variations.

Aristoles is one of those guys who is so random to have his own theme.

Glad he does though.

That only justifies two hundred extra saves at best. That shouldn't even put you over 1k total.

Yeah I only have like 200.

I have well over 1000 screenshots though

a variation of this pasta would work best for MALICE frankly

Probably yeah

Do you think we'll end up getting some Alkanese H in X

Are any men even interested in her besides Rance

If basically every does and no.

She's had scenes in consecutive games now so isn't really due one and she's not that popular to definitely get scenes.

I guess not then because I expect the Rance X CG gallery to be the biggest disappointment of this decade

There's no way they're going to put enough into this game to satisfy people when 2/3 of the gallery is basically just going to be Sill, Shizuka and Sheila probably

Sill and Satella probably.

Since they're probably going away from the style IX had of main heroines back to something like Sengoku or VI I think most characters involved in the plot or party will have a scene.

I hope every girl will have at least one scene

Can the "Rance VII" in the background be changed?

No way will that happen

Don't forget that some heroines are just going to get one scene of getting raped by the demons and that's it, some probably won't have anything with Rance

I'm guessing you think Silky and Hornet aren't getting scenes?

Silky quite possibly not.

Hornet will.

I'm pretty sure they will get scenes. Just don't know about Medusa.

I know that not every heroine had a scene in Quest, but still, I don't think Rance X can be full without that
Even if a minor character doesn't get one, it will feel like something is missing
I might delusional

Hornet will, Silky is probably only going to get raped by Kayblis. Who knows if Kayblis will fuck hornet first or not

And besides I'm not talking about main characters like them, I'm talking about characters who will probably be party members but not main characters

Characters who were lucky to even get h-scenes in Rance Quest like Copandon, Maris or Elenoa

definitely delusional. you're expecting this to be some ultimate resolving game that satisfies fans of every girl when there's no way it will even be 1/5th of that

and girls like Alkanese who had scenes in Quest and IX would be low priority.

>No Maris
sad after 03 but probably likely

There's no way that characters who are unlikely to get a scene will be getting scenes where they're raped by monsters.

Silky might. Good chance to show how evil Kayblis is while keeping Hornet pure for Rance

>some ultimate resolving game
Yeah, that was KR
I'm still sad that there isn't another Rance game on the same scale of it
There's the DHR mod but it isn't official

>KR
you mean the game where Rance didn't get to fuck Hornet or Silky?

Really it's a shame how incomplete the creator phase was. Especially since they chose to include that scene regardless.

>Hornet
Used good
>Silky
You got me on that one

Silky got raped just as much as Hornet

also a game where he wasn't able to hold on to Kamilla

The game where Rance forgot about Feliss completely too?

I agree that KR was very all-encompassing with the H-scenes but that's mostly because there was like 4 games to build on. X will have 9 games to build on, and the first four had a tiny cast.

At least Urza is probably guaranteed.

Good taste.

>Silky got raped just as much as Hornet
For you maybe
My Silky die fighting Kayblis

How so?
He did what he want with Kamilla and then go on to the next target

>letting hot women die when they can be added to the harem

Rance as he is now would never let a hot woman get away like that

Especially if getting away was likely for her to end up getting fucked by someone else and/or killed

>letting a woman who's only interested in /ss/ be added in your harem

Well I'm off. Stay alive.

She's not only interested in /ss/ though, she just likes handsome dudes. Rance was in her strike zone enough for her to be interested in him.

She gave a pretty good blowjob and was hot.

Not KR Rance. VI Rance and VI Kamilla are a different thing.

I agree with you for the Rance VI Kamilla
But the KR one was different

I really want to see Kamilla back in X only because a scenario where she ends up with Rance somehow and Kayblis has a meltdown would be amazing

the problem is that she hates Hornet and swore revenge

Demon King Rance with Kamilla ending when?

Do you think Sieg's apostle will finally get fucked, the one who was in the extremist resistance faction as a spy and then became a mail courier in Quest?

>Make a Demon King route
>Branch right before the end where you can choose Kamilla or Hornet + Satella
I'd love it

Not Rance setting on his throne getting a blowjob from Hornet and Kamilla at the same time

The problem is that I can't see Kamilla ever being second to anyone, especially when that's why she's pissed at Hornet to begin with.

She's either the queen bitch or nothing if you can even manage to make her yours

Is Shizuka the tragic hero of the continent?

Dark Lords have no choice against the Demon King.

I just hope that if Kamilla does appear that we don't have to deal with her just getting raped by Kayblis or something

Then again we've already seen that he's willing to just kill her if she won't submit

Route 1 (KR one)
>Sill is dead
>Satella is always with Rance
>She starts to realize that she loves Rance
>Think of a way to be with him for me than a human lifespawn
>Make him kill Miki
>Reign over the world with Satella for 1000years+
>Best ending

Route 2
>Sill is dead Why not?
>Kayblis has defeated Hornet's Faction
>Kayblis is threatening to destroy the humanity if they doesn't bring him K-K-Kamilla
>Rance refuses
>He spends time in the seal dungeon with Kamilal to see what she thinks about that
>She doesn't care of the big squirrel
>Time passes and they grew accustomed to each other
>A wild idea pops in Kamilla's mind
>Make the handsome man that visited her everyday defeat Kayblis
>For that he needs more power
>And by that he needs to be the next Demon King
>Rance is frustrated that he doesn't have won the war yet
>She tells him her plan
>He free her
>They go find Miki for a little surprise
>Miki and Kentarou died
>Rance annihilate every male in the Kayblis' Faction
>Rance and Kamilla rule the world
>Kamilla is the supreme Dark Lord and live happily with our hero of justice for 1000 years+
>:Smile status restored: ending
Hornet, Silky and Satella are in a mental hospital where they play dolls all day long with Elizabeth and Cutie

Rance still needs to explain that he's not the one who killed Reincock or else she's always going to have the wrong idea about him

Define "everywhere".

>when 2/3 of the gallery is basically just going to be Sill, Shizuka and Sheila probably
That's retarded. In every game except IX, girls had one or two scenes with maybe 3 if it was some major heroine like Sill. Of 150+ scenes they won't use 60% in 5 girls when there's dozens and dozens of girls in line.

That's actually a likely alternative. Even if she does have some bigger role, it's very likely that she will get trashed killed by Kayblis like nothing. Probably not raped though, since Kay-chan can't be happy.

>150+ scenes
what makes you think that'll happen

I'm pretty sure he was pretty happy raping Hornet and Silky

Also I don't think they'd kill her off, hasn't the series sort've moved away from that sort've thing in terms of women Rance would actually fuck

Rance VI had that many scenes. Even other titles like Haruka did. Alicesoft has already said that X is meant to be one of their biggest titles yet, no way it will have less scenes than games from a decade ago.

I definitely don't remember that many scenes, are you sure you don't mean CG

Unless you're counting only CGs with Rance, it's around that number.

No, that is the worst.

"Days of Refugee" is the best menu song in Rance VI.

Interesting seeing a different opinion. I thought many here didn't put it on the level of some of the other Rance games because no shade.

Chances of girls getting H scene with Rance. This is assuming they even appear at all obviously:
>Definitely
Sill
Shizuka
Maria
Kanami
Tilde
Sheila
Magic
Rizna
Miracle
Sen
Kenshin
Satella
>Probably
Copa
Nagi
Urza
Crook
Pastel
Kaybnyan and Kaybwan
Seizel and Hawzel
Hornet
Bezeleye
>Maybe
Alkanese
Caloria
Kibako
Pigu
Feliss
Mill
Arms
Lia
Arlcoate
Isoroku
Ai
Sachiko
Am
K-K-Kamilla
Medusa (maybe anal?)
Wenlina and Housesnurse
>Probably not
Athena
Sanakia
Rance Castle Maids
Café
Crane
Eleanor
Sioux
Maris
Leila
Menad
Julia
Millie, Patty, Pulptenks
Cream
Amitos
Freya
Peruelé
Uspira
Aten
Yuzumi
Mouri sisters
Aegis
Aurora
Rona
Silky
Gigai
Serachrolas
Willis
Mikan
>Definitely not
Calory
Hanty
Annis
Ranmaru
Reset
Warg
Miki
Pink Mask

Satella will probably only have one scene. Most of her development already is done on her scenes in Quest Magnum.

Technically it's like 50% SHADE, isn't it? I mean most of it is remixed from Mamatoto after all.

Only 2 (or was it 3?) songs were originally from Shade.

>Wenlina and Housenurse on maybe
>Almost literally impossible for anything except intercrural
>Cream on Probably Not
>One of the three strategist that Rance will have to pick out, probably will just end in a foursome.

Justice and Running To The Straight.

>Wenlina and Housenurse on maybe
Rance has fucked smol girls before. It was only impossible for that fat fuck from Shangr-La.
>One of the three strategist that Rance will have to pick out
That was a random guess some people made. Far from being confirmed.

>That was a random guess some people made. Far from being confirmed.
Even if not an individual scene, Rance is just going to propose some strategy sex time with the three of them and have a foursome at least.

Rance has barely had any threesomes/xsomes throughout the series. Coupling Urza, Arlcoate and Cream together just because they're strategists is pretty random.

I think the ASTLARYS guys have done a solid job replacing Shade.

ASTLYRE* Fuck.

What do you guys think of a Rance Forum website? Would you join it?

ASTLYRE? That`s not a person, but the musical group brand that records Alicesoft's games ost. When shade was a composer for Alicesoft he was part of it.

If you mean current Alicesoft games composers, there is DJ-C++, PK Turtles, L-Minatsu.

I prefer anonymous message boards.

This final asakura battle is really annoying, yoshikage always has two footsoldiers with 900 troops each guarding every turn and I keep running out of time. Do I miss out on anything If I cheese the battle with Ikkyu? I feel like my army is just bloated.

I agree with an user in 2ch that Silky may play a bigger role in X than she did in KR. Back in KR she was just filling up a spot in the 4 main demons, and was loyal to Hornet. All that backstory we got on her now came after, and she at least was pretty important for humanity.

Pic related, Sengoku had over 100 CGs. I'd guess that 75% were scenes.

>implying Reset won't get a bad end.

>This final asakura battle is really annoying, yoshikage always has two footsoldiers with 900 troops each guarding every turn and I keep running out of time.
Have you considered just fighting his backrow instead?

IS Warg still child age in canon?

Yes.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Rance&diff=next&oldid=863683
Meh, this article isnt doing enough justice.

It says with Rance, unless you mean that there will be a bad end where Rance fucks her.

>encyclopediadramatica
2008 called.

Never even been on that site before

killing the backrow gets me almost 50% of the battle but it still takes up most of the time because of the 1500 troop musket unit.

Sounds like the best possible bad end.

Then try again and be more aggressive.

Oh, and to actually answer your first question. No, you would lose nothing by using Ikkyu. In my experience it's hard to find 3 good opportunities to use his ability.