/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

Waifus Edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/yfSNDVsM
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

previous:

First for SIEGE FUCKING DOWN AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first for no reason fuck first callers

First for Blackbeard is a good and viable operator

Expecting anything else from Ubishit

are the servers still down

>siege fucking down again
works on my machine

if u don't play smoke then get the fuck outta my face boi

Hibana is great all around great gun, great ability, and sexy as fuck

Hibana is cute! CUTE!

She has pixelated poon and can only be penetrated by pixelated peen

Fuck, I fell for the starter edition meme, my friend rushed me to buy the game ASAP and now I'm level 42 with 2 ops unlocked with renown (valkyrie and montagne from a ((((((sale)))))). And my friend had all the base ops with full attachments on all pre lvl 30. Fucking ubishit

I wanna protect her smile

final solution for smug

You are browsing /r6g/ the worst general in video game generals

>Hello everyone,

>We are currently investigating an online services issue impacting Rainbow Six Siege on all platforms. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will be updating this thread as new information becomes available.

>Your patience is very much appreciated as our team works to resolve this.

>EDITED: Xbox One is also affected, we will keep you posted.

>UPDATE: Our Administrators are still working to solve this issue. Thank you very much for your patience

>UPDATE 2: We identified the root of this degradation, we are still working to bring the servers back up ASAP

>UPDATE 3: We identified the root of this degradation, we are still working to bring the servers back up ASAP

>UPDATE 4 (11:17am ET): The team is still working on this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience

Just buy the damn bundle or something man, don't torture yourself.

>He hasn't seen /dg/

This fucking /jp/ NEET shitter needs to get the fuck out

haha these are really funny please post more

Why did you do it

would booster packs help?

Mira no fucks given

I never understood this meme. I got the starter pack and the grind is fine.

it was 25€ cheaper, and I didn't research or ask anywhere. Now I'm cucked by ubi

Dont ruin my dreams of having a date with Hibana in Tokyo user.

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

Literally who cares

It wouldn't be as bad if there wasn't an easier and shorter grind version

It isn't a meme. You basically pay more and take longer to get most of the basic operators. There isn't anything really desirable from Starter Edition unless you are really are that much into grinding that'd you rather not get grind for dlc operators.

>that pic
fuck you for making me remember that pile of shit

FUCK HIBANA SHE IS JAPANESE SLOPE HEADED ASH

FUCK HIBANA!!!!!!!!!!

>I didn't research or ask anywhere
So in other words you didnt bother to ask yourself:
>gee why is this edition so much cheaper?

Drawfriend, can you make a legit censored version of Mira? Cover her nipples with pasties or something, not IQs. I liked your non-nude versions more than nude ones tbqh.

You don't have to yell user

get ass mad

fuck off

Frost, IQ, and maybe Mira are the only qt's in the game.

The rest are shite and need to be remodelled.

Hell, I'd love to see an overhaul of all the models. Twitch, Valk, and Ash look dumb, but are nearly there. They just need some tweaking.

Cav is aight 'cause face paint. Hibana is straight up doggy poo poo, and her character art is the worst in the game.

I hope the new Op looks good.

Stop forcing unrealistic standards of beauty on women.

I think it's kind of funny to see the TS try to reconcile its association when the general and TS are largely the same. They are full of bad players who make bad posts.

reminder to not support TS shitposting

filter, forget and do what you must to keep them from ruining the general.

>continuing to link the cesspool
fuck off. the TS has done much more harm than good and is actively killing the general (but its ironic XDD so its okay).

>as he posts his forced meme
k bud

>just realized TS isn't in OP anymore
What happened?

it's cancer

some guy got banned off the TS and threw a shitfit in the general for 3-4 threads straight.

oh yeah and shitpost levels from the TS are at an all time high due to them not playing the game, they have no info on next season to talk about and no reason to actually play the game. in short, they have nothing to do.

Whoever made the new thread made the executive to exclude it. I'm sure that will have a noticeable effect. It will make a world of difference. Afterall, that was the problem; the TS info being in the OP contributed to the "bad posts". Now that it's removed from the OP it is IMPOSSIBLE to make "bad posts".

Now back to business, is Blackbeard good or not? I mean his shield only protects his head. Blitz clearly is better than Blackbeard because his shield is bigger.

the TS has been removed from the OP for the last 3-4 threads

He was discussing the politics of posting (there shouldn't be any) and subsequently was banned.
That same person was discussing strategy at the same time. Literally the only person to discuss holds and takes in the 1.5 years the general has been around.

Yeah if blitz had half the gun blackbeard has.
Fuze with a shield is a better blackbeard replacement because the pmm is powerful. For some reaso

What does that even do?

I dont even go on /jp/ that often. Im also working so i cant really be a NEET
Salty anons dont want lonely siege players to have a five stack

Why are you agreeing to my shitpost???

9x18mm stronk
also blackbeard can shield himself while rappeling which makes him incredibly stronk

But I didn't we start the TS to prevent discord tier autism and give everyone a place to party up?

9x18 the stronkest
Gsh18 with armour piercing the weakest

>lonely siege players to have a five stack
that's one thing
it's another to go
>freakin sweet XDDD
>unh thiccccccccc :DD
>hey guyz chek muh webmz
>ye i use reddit so wut?
face it, the TS is a circlejerk cesspool

SERVERS ARE UP

those were the intentions yes but look at it now

>freakin sweet
Don't come in our channel you are not a fun guy
>thicc
sorry about your autism my homosexual user friend man
>webmz
This is a thread thing bb
>snake
Don't join his channel

>the internet is serious business
B A B Y B O O M E R

those aren't even contained to channels anymore you mongoloid, the problem is that the shit keeps spilling into the general

And that's triggering you? ah jeez uh I'm sorry for my White Privilege, you was kings after all...

>not playing the game
I shitpost during operator selection so I do play the game :^)

Stop shitting up the thread with more TS posts

Why dont we just migrate to discord

>lets just make another split and kill the general more
how about fuck you?

>discord
>ever
reeeeee

I'm not even on TS and judging by how defensive you are I must say that it must be fucking cancer in there.

Discord > TS

>Discord will solve everything
Its gonna be the same people on a different program but the general will say discord instead of ts when they need a boogeyman

Which operator should I buy: Sledge or Thatcher or Ash or Thermite or Twitch or Montagne or Glaz or Fuze or Blitz or IQ or Buck or Blackbeard or Capitao or Hibana or Jackal or Smoke or Mute or Castle or Pulse or Doc or Rook or Kapkan or Tachanka or Jager or Bandit or Frost or Valkyrie or Caviera or Echo or Mira?

what if we just ask people in the thread to play?

Mira is cute! CUTE!

The TS mods are very concerned with their image on a Ugandan Spirit Yoga forum

How do you use push to talk on the thread?

Why is it that every time a general has a ts/mumble/discord its always the boogeyman? If you don't want to play with other people from the general then why are you even here?

this, honestly. its actually less spammy and cancerous than most TS posts

ctrl+w

it creates identities, which is not good for anonymous discussion.

Because people have nicknames in there, and that provokes avatarfagging and namefagging, which in turn provokes hate. If discord/ts was anonymous it wouldnt ruin threads

What do we play? game's down half the time anyway.

So you obviously haven't registered Uplay accounts, right guys?

>thread is. Now flooded with posts asking people if they could add them on (You)play

>You can't be anonymous under pseudonyms
That's the entire point of a pseudonym, dunce

Nah, what would happen is someone would ask to group up, then they add each other directly and become friends and keep their gay shit out of these threads.

Until people start calling out who you shouldn't play with I guess.

Are you guys legitimately retarded?
It's one thing when all post are labeled "Anonymous"
And completely another thing when every post has some edgy nickname above it so people can shitpost about those nicknames

That creates identities; can't have that.

Sounds like you're just jealous of your peers. Did your mother love you a little too much? You can talk to me user.

false comparison, discussion doesnt happen in Uplay, people just play with each other through it. while in dis/TS, theres general discussion with names, so basically reddit.
You're missing the point of discussing without a name, which is the reason why people use this site. Its simply better because its unfiltered discussion with no reputations to get in the way.

idk why you fags are still here servers are back up and Hibana looks sexy as ever

But organizing to play together is just part or what a multiplayer game general is for, thats just an inevitable side effect. Why not just go to /v/?

>Why not just go to /v/?
you've clearly never been there if you're suggesting people to go over there to discuss videogames.

>free

>free

>free

>free

>free

>free

>Veeky Forums was always user
'no'
>unfiltered discussion with no reputations to get in the way
Yeah mean this is the reason why everyone has talked about the same thing for the last 5 months?

There's a r6g thread there every so often and it's the exact same thing, minus some of the people here. You're free to talk about how "strategic" your frost mats are there with all the other shitters.

If you don't like it you are free to leave.
r/rainbowsix might be better suited for you.

>can't even contest the circular topics here
xd

what did he mean by this

I'll re-iterate, you can leave if you want to. Plenty of people here still want to discuss the game.