/pg/ - Persona General

Best girl edition

previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMzorzZEk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Post some cute Futaba's please.

How does everyone fit in Morgana?
It's made clear the guys ride in the back, and they take the entire thing up
But there are 4 girls and the front seats are exactly the same size

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Reminder that Kawakami's romance route makes her a bad person

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

How does Atlus properly add Shiho and Sae romance to Crimson?

I want Ryuji and Ann to have sex inside Morgana's car form

What romance route makes me a good person.

I love cake!

can anyone here name all the levels of tartarus without looking them up

Mako x Johka is the only pairing i need in my life.

quick correction, that's not how his power works, jp version uses 暴走 not "psychotic" which has really specific connotations

goro's power just removes restraint (i.e. regard for laws/regulations/people around them) so you get things like the train driver driving his train full speed or the wild duck dude taking selfies while cooking nude, not just actual crimes

the killing stuff isn't related to his powers, just one outcome of killing someone's shadow (normally it's making them go catatonic, not if they're already in shit health though)

he knew his own rep was fucked once shido was outed though?

jp version even has him say he'll take responsibility for shido by making his life a living hell

being seen as a hero for a while was a bonus but never the end goal, ruining shido's rep by outing him eventually even if it meant ruining himself was

dude doesn't plan past that either

that IS true though

they show shido threatening him (threatens the pt the same way too, in that case it's super clearly a death threat), they show repeatedly that shido kills people if they go against him/threaten his rep, they show goro was just a puppet being manipulated until he's served his purpose

>Even in his final moments he was trying to rationalize how things could have been different if his situation was different never realizing that HE made his own decisions.
he gets like three scenes where he's upset he didn't realize changing hearts was a thing/figure it out on his own or regrets his past actions

also said it already but lack of individuality/control over his actions is part of his persona's design motif, can't really argue against that

Don't worry /pg/
Fuuka will make sure your thread reaches the bump limit safely.

Poor Morgana.

But she has the best dates.

You forgot

>Kawakami x Shiho

Cur content, scrapped original ideas, and rumors

Joker living in his own apartment in the same building as Sae and Makoto

And some unknown unused Jap dialogue text files found in the game for a character named Reiji who is talking to Ryuji so no its not Ryuji early one with a different name.

Also Shiho was rumored to be a bigger character since she is a brief side character but is voiced and animated and has a lot of unused shit too.

If you use the mailbox outside lebalnc near the supermarket you can mail a phantom thief card to someone

If you go to the blackboard at the front of the classroom rather than the back, you can draw the phantom thief logo on it and the class will react to it appropriately.

If you do everything correctly and get the tower social link to rank 9, Shinya will invite you to not disneyland for the day and you also get a balloon to decorate your room with.

Also 123 is best girl

There's no way you don't have autism

>yfw P5 Crimson introduce Akechi Goro back but with entirely different personality and background
>yfw Akechi Goro back then is someone else who took his identity

Excluding the automatic slinks aka Igor, Mona, Akechi and Sae.
>Makoto - MAX
>Haru - Rank 4
>Yusuke - MAX
>Sojiro - MAX
>Ann- MAX
>Ryuji - MAX
>Futaba - Rank 7
>Chihaya - Rank 2
>Twin Warders - MAX
>Iwai - Rank 5
>Takemei - MAX
>Kawakami - Rank 8
>Ohya - MAX
>Shinya - Rank 4
>Hifumi - Rank 7
>Tora - Rank 1
>Mishima - MAX

Got this on NG and feel somewhat sad. I was a pile of rocks and forgot about using persona's during slinks until I was very well into the game. Kawakami just got greyed out during the final month and didn't know what to do about it so I cried.

Also managed to get max'd social stats so not all too bad. I'm just happy that I managed to avoid spoilers. Only thing I knew about P5 was the initial trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMzorzZEk6g

Persona 5: Palace of Funk dancing game when?

>...
>quit talking back

Akechi fan pls go and stay go

>not maxing Tora
you dingdong

>>Tora - Rank 1

You should be ashamed of yourself.

>someone explains Goro's actions but don't condone his actions
>YOU MUST HAVE AUTISM

You anti-Groos need to chill out. Did someone hit you too hard?

>Rank 2 Chihaya
>Rank 8 Kawakami
>Rank 1 Tora
Shit nigga you missed like half the good shit in this game

>he doesn't make people psychotic he just removes restraint and regard for human lives

what is the difference

No, this fucking guy (aka (you)) who fills out the fucking character limit count and drags his shit across multiple threads any time someone doesn't like goro has autism

>the waifus are good
>they're not real
>tfw heartbreak IRL

Why even fucking live

I feel like the romance side of the character while somewhat detrimental to her as a teacher, allows you to deal with other very important aspects of her life which is a nice touch and probably my favorite aspect of her whole SL. Something none of the other cakes really touch on.

Basically, Kawakami not romancing Joker makes her a fantastic Teacher but that's it, which I feel makes her a bit more one-dimensional than necessary. There's no emotional fulfillment aspect to her life other than "wow my students love me!".

As for the ethical and conflict of interest aspect of it, they share a bond of mutual blackmailing. They're both in it and both get fucked regardless if you romance her or not so they might as well enjoy it.
Even if she didn't let you slack off, even if she did no maid work, even if she did nothing else and only knew you were a Phantom Thief, she already fucked up. She's your accomplice, if you go down she goes down.

jamie malloy

So what do you guys think will be added to Crimson?

>Shiho gets fucked by another teacher

Kek

I'm at 4 Knowledge and 3 everything else as of 7/25. Which stat should I rank up first, and should I do Confidants that also boost stats first or go for burgers?

Post good cosplay pics of your waifu

It's not even me who posted that. Not my fault you have a cardiac whenever someone tries to shed light on Goro's actions. Just a reminder that no one thinks what he did was right.

who should I wife up on NG+
I did Makoto first time

>inb4 Makoto again

Does Haru have the biggest?

>If you go to the blackboard at the front of the classroom rather than the back, you can draw the phantom thief logo on it and the class will react to it appropriately.

Are you saying this was cut content? Cause you can do that, you can even get a courage increase from it at one point.

haven't seen any unused shit for shiho in the files

gonna need proof of that one

>If you use the mailbox outside lebalnc near the supermarket you can mail a phantom thief card to someone
only works if you buy a card while they're available (after medjed, before okumura dies)

>If you go to the blackboard at the front of the classroom rather than the back, you can draw the phantom thief logo on it and the class will react to it appropriately.
you get charm once if you do that after okumura dies iirc

also different reactions depending on how far into the game you are

there's a placeholder line in the files for drawing on the blackboard on 3/20, the last day in the game is 3/19

nothing to do with being a fan, i'm cool with people hating his guts because he's a shitty person who did unforgivable things

i just think it's stupid to ignore a bunch of shit relevant to him just because acknowledging it would make him not 100% pure evil

>Tora - Rank 1
Congrats user, you missed out on one of the best confidants with some of the best abilities.

you first.

alright, i'll wait for you to start.

Futaba's dorky pick-up lines when you start dating are great

This is fine because Joker gets the highest grades in his class :^)

Ann

>Just a reminder that no one thinks what he did was right.

You must be new here

That's about what she'd look like IRL

10/10 costplay

Ann

As expected considering everyone's Joker should be an Erudite.

it's not specifically removing regard for human lives

it's basically making people act 100% on any impulses no mater how stupid they are

so you get shit like that guy from wild duck taking selfies of himself cooking nude too

bit different from just making people crazy

I'm glad I finished P3.
Now I don't have to listen to Fuuka ruining everything jesus christ.

Futaba.

>Thotty McThot

nty

>he drew the logo of those murderers
>how charming!

>Makoto
My nigga.

THE ENEMY HAS RETURNED TO NORMAL!

>bit different from just making people crazy

It's not though

Hifumi

>it's basically making people act 100% on any impulses no mater how stupid they are

>so you get shit like that guy from wild duck taking selfies of himself cooking nude too

and is that not the same as making people crazy? you don't have to start killing people to be labeled crazy.

Haru, Kawakami, or Futaba

>No school club social links
What's the point of even adding the Practice building? Jesus so mad.

romancing cakes is a mistake.

GASP
THE ENEMY!

Funny, it's the opposite for me.
I wish I could spend more time with Fuuka in P3.

Presumably the same reason they actually added other class's classrooms

>muh immersion

But they didn't say Makoto?

Anne is a sweet girl who just likes being around you.

Makoto has impossibly high standards despite being nothing special herself and tries to groom you into being something you're not after you're rich and famous.

>memes

xd

Was there something in particular that you didn't like about Makoto? Is there anything that you might want to see in a waifu?

I say go Kawakami but I'm a Kawakamifag so I'm super biased.

It's so you go there and everyone looks at the filthy criminal student with disgust.

Damn, at least I have more free time in NG+.
Also do you guys know why Kawakami locks up after she thinks about quitting her job? Sojiro did the same but his got unlocked with story progression.

Wrong.

Right?

They put so much effort into the designing the school but it's only relevant for like a month.

She has the worst romance though, every moment with her is awkward

>Also do you guys know why Kawakami locks up after she thinks about quitting her job?
you need to do her mementos request m8

you can't progress Kawakami's social link during summer break

Did you do her Mementos quest?

I had a big laugh when Makoto expected me to be a Debonair when she's nothing compared to Ann in the beauty department.

haven't seen anyone here seriously say his actions were right, they're not, even the party doesn't forgive him for good reason

acknowledging his circumstances =/= thinking his actions are ok

wait, misremembered

it's guts, not charm

because the classmates react pretty badly

someone with no restraint doesn't automatically act crazy

they CAN but they could just say things they normally wouldn't too, or act more courageous, or off themselves, etc

also gives that "the power to make people act without restraint came from his own heart" line a really different meaning

Isn't that her friend though?

Been here since the Arena wars. No one thinks Goro did nothing wrong.

Well I like that awkwardness. It was cute when she blurts out that she loves you.

Awww shit. I'm such an idiot please kill me.

>implying

You gotta work for the best ass in Tokyo

But that's exactly what I did...

You wouldn't be much of a misfit if you could join a club and make tons of friends in school.

It's to do with the whole theme of the game.

She pretty much agrees with her friend sadly. Not as mean about it but you still get the impression that you are not good enough to pass off as her boyfriend.

You'll Never See It Coming

It's fine. Do yourself a favor on NG+, when you've finished a Palace and you have that 2-3 week period of free time until the story advances, dedicate one day in advance to going to Mementos. I usually do it when I have a week left just because it's easy to remember.

Sometimes baphmet gives me 10k yen other times just 1k and sometimes 5k what determines how much macca a demon gives you?

>LET ME EXPLAIN