/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

"Farewell, Sweet Prince of the Abyss" Edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Your waifu a shit

1st for worst girl.
:^)

I know he is watching over everyone in this thread. Rewarding the good and punishing the bad.

If we romance her from the start will that keep Koth away?

If you mean from SoR, yes.

thanks. Then I don't have to worry about him.

>finally get reunited with Dorne
>she gets mad over the things I did in the war against Zakuul
>will never call me "commander" again even though she never called me commander before and my commando is a fucking colonel
I don't even remember what "evil" things I might have done. I even redeemed Arcann, spared Senya and told the Zakuulan rebels to escape rather than stay and fight in the palace mission. What the fuck is her problem? How the fuck can she be this sanctimonious when she stayed loyal to a Republic that literally tried to assassinate me.
Cunt.

Did you blow up the Spire tho?

Was that the mission with Kaliyo? I probably did.

Yeah, that's why then.

Orange butt cheeks.

top kek
>doesn't care that I released an ancient evil from a prison on Belsavis
>gets super duper mad over blowing up a building

It's weird that that seems to be the defining factor in how people judge you as commander. As far as I can tell it's the single defining factor in determining whether Koth leaves, and from what people are saying may also determine if Dorne is mad at you/dumps you

Next patch you will find out Koth has several children with her

>Every LI from here on out will get pissy for a decision you made years ago
>Even DS Jaesa

But Koth is dead

>DS Jaessa gets upset if you didn't blow up the building

>Tfw so used to Imp side that making a Pub just feels odd
Everything's so bright
And the fleet's so empty
And the fucking people

I need to do Trooper and Smuggler for the Legendary but man, fuck that
I even have a good looking outfit for a Trooper and a Jedi but man, fuck that

and his kids remain. single moms Lana and Elara and all your waifu have kids by him

just suck it up and DO IT.

On the bright side you won't have any ERP sluts to tempt you from finishing quickly

Feels so nice, not being surrounded by black and red everywhere I go.

black/red > white/blue

black/Red > Whatever fucking hue of brown Pub Fleet is

But the ERP sluts are the DRIVE
Without them it's boring

seriously why is the empire so much better than the republic in this game? everything from aestethics to stories is hands down better with empire

I understand give me your name and I will see to it that you get sluts to slow you down

It is like WoW. Everything is "FOR THE HORDE" and everything else is an after thought.

IMP is what the devs love. Pubs get stuck with the rest.

I never liked horde in WoW. The mudhuts and shanty towns never caught me.

Aesthetics is debatable, stories simply because Sith power plays involve a lot of subplots, which keeps things interesting. Also because Agent, the one class in the game that isn't bound by ancient irrelevant dogma.

Also this. The "evil" side always gets everything because they figure people would not play them otherwise.

jaesa back when?

Not that user, but you have a point there. I don't undesrtand why the Pub fleet station isn't modeled after pub ships, but instead after generic shit.

dev bias

Hopefully never.
At the glacial speed they're going, maybe in 3 years. As if the game is gonna last that long with this little support.

Will they let us kill off Kira?

For current killable characters
>they deserve it, and/or
>it makes sense for certain PCs to want to kill them
Neither of those applies to Kira. Please cut down on the edge.

We can kill Kaliyo and Vette/whatshisname, so probably.

>it makes sense for certain PCs to want to kill them
When are they gonna bring Quinn back
There's grudges from vanilla that need to be sorted out.

Hmm, actually yeah. They might put her in another "you can only save x out of y" situation.

Fucking HOW have you not heard

>When are they gonna bring Quinn back

To be fair, nobody talks about Quinn. It's all about Elara abandoning the PC.

It's the only choice in the game that has consequences and of course it is the moment where the fate of their oc nigger is decided.

>LS comps abandon DS characters
>DS comps don't abandon LS characters
hmm...

bump

How solo-able are the master mode flashpoints? Im currently farming BT because now ive realized that the time it takes for me to get a gf pop i couldve just cleared this, but i do like the challenge and want to try the others soon, any tips?

Some are soloable, assuming exceptional gear and rank 50 comp + Hc moment and Unity fully buffed. Others, however, are simply 2hard.

I'd be surprised if so, since I remember when I first played KotFE being very irritated that none of the dialog with Lana seemed to acknowledge that I was dating back in SoR

bump

>finally get around to resubbing
>finish KOTFE
>significantly more fun than MEA

That was unexpected.

>more fun than ME:A
>unexpected
It shouldn't have been

I already knew Bioware phoned it in on ME: A, but the fact it's outclassed by an mmo story of all things just hammered it in.

Kotfe wouldn't have been nearly as shit if it wasn't for 8 unique vanilla stories and Hutt Cartel. Quality started to drop badly with SoR.

bump

when will he come back to us?

It's really amazing how they did 8 stories for a single game. Shame about them squashing that potential.

He is gone :(

Like a ghost in the night he moved on.

>tfw you'll never not disappoint her

EA doesn't give a shit about quality. They do the bare bones to get by.

Kreia was just an idiot who thought she was smart. Better to just ignore her.

is it possible to get a response out of her that isn't "you have failed me, completely and utterly"?

Never, what with you scaring him away with your stalking

yes

how? and what is her response?

>Couldn't ditch the nutty old bat on the station

"You have slightly failed me"

leave all the masters alive
>It is because you you were afraid

One of three things have happened.

1) He has left this game for new "hunting grounds" (If so my guess he has moved to either Tera or FFXIV

2) He has switched to another alt and does the same things but isn't as flashy in his outfit as he was before. I must admit I have never seen anyone wearing anything like that before and it looked really good. I won't wear that combo because I am actually afraid of him and don't want him to haunt me.

3) He will return when he thinks everyone has forgotten about him.

BTW who was the female that threw the snowball at him? I need to know who she was because I want to know if anything strange happened to her since then.

She was in daughters of darkness guild. that is all I remember. it was too funny. She didn't even know who he was. no idea who it was though.

>guy gave millions of credits and armor sets to people.
>Anyone report on how things have happened to them since?

read

Yes but he didn't give anything to that person

After Elara I'm not sure I want anyone else to come back only to break my heart.

>Play through it first time
>The only single time i decided to pick ls choice cause i fucking hate Kaliyo.
>Find out i fucking saved Koth
Jesus fuck i'm no programmer but couldn't they like have some sort of dislike meter on the character instead of basing everything on that one choice??

You do realise that wanting BW to make sense is asking too much of it, right?

>I'm going to get my lekku buffed
what did she mean by this

I just came back to the game some time ago, but now that data crystals are gone, where exactly am I supposed to buy mods for my weapons?

I am dealing exceedingly shitty levels of damage right now on my new character

There are vendors on the fleet who will sell you mods for credits, and there's also the GTN.

>Elara thinks you're a monster
>Kira only cared for someone to fug, found another
>Ashara decides to go punisher full time, living for revenge
>Risha got remarried for dynastic reasons
>Nadia KIA since her army drew too much attention from the Eternal fleet
>Jaesa is crazy and will try to kill you
>Temple was always empire-first, and views you a traitor
>Mako gave up bounty hunting since it destroyed everyone she loved
I'd bet credits on some of these

>Ashara decides to go punisher full time, living for revenge
>Her motivation for starting that was because she lost Imperius

They would manage to spin that against us no doubt.

More like she won't believe it's really us because we're too sane and responsible now in KotFE, to be the same silly Colicoidman, who dreams of ice cream flavored relics

>Temple was always empire-first, and views you a traitor

Well, there'll always be Watcher 2.

She dumped you as early as Act 2 though

>mfw strap tuning is 7mil

I really want to make his clone and walk around fleet hiding in the spooky corners. But I have a feeling if I did that bad things would happen to me. so will someone who doesn't care if bad things happen to them do that?

So you want someone else to put their neck out for your pleasure? I hope Brageta sees this and comes after you.

BTW did this user ever have a visit in his dream? If so can you talk about it?

Nonsense. Shara is best waifu and eternally loyal.

>>Mako gave up bounty hunting since it destroyed everyone she loved
She actually ran around with Torian for a while before Shae became Mandalore
she'd probably still be up for hunting, just not the outright war that calling all the Mandalorian clans together implies
gotta get dat paycheck

>Outlander calls entirety of fleet to Iokath for the new story
>Gets locked out of use due to plot
What are the odds our PC makes this blunder again, except the antagonist counts on it and we lose the fleet permanently to a trap of sorts?

Haven't played since kotfe launched, did they remove Huttball? or have I been "lucky."

Yes I did have a really bad dream. This image I just made describes what I saw. I have been afraid to go to sleep since. I don't play as much either as I am terrified I will see him in game. I have lost a lot of sleep over this. One valuable lesson I learned from this is don't mock people because you never know what you are dealing with.

the set pieces are a bit too expensive

I want Brageta to be my sensei. How do we contact him now that he left?

I was under the impression that there was a time gap between the PC disappearing and those letters being written

I can't wait what kind of retarded explanation they will pull with rest of the robo gods that prevents us from blasting them with the fleet.

Why is it when I'm waiting for the dvl victory state cxp bonus, it always takes fucking hours for either side to win.

I guess do what did and hope he doesn't treat you to what happened to

I think it's something you can ask Torian about in ch14, haven't played a hunter through KotFE though

are you on ebin? thats what happens to me

I have a feeling that you and Zak from Ghost Adventures are going to have a lot in common really soon.

Just looked them up. I can't afford those. I guess time to make a slut and start dancing.

Harb. Log on, its Light IV, goes down to neutral, sits there for nearly an hour, then LS starts winning again and now its stuck at Light III.

For fuck sake, I just want to use my hundred cxp packs.

Looks like I missed out on some excitement. So how did you originally find this guy?