youtube.com/watch?v=qLbu5UPNG-I
twitter.com/iantothemax/status/857611210660782080
youtube.com/watch?v=e5s_XMJbWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=dG1q66h3RvQ
twitter.com/diamonon/status/857328841626222593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need you Eliza

buy his game

Why is Harada such a dishonest asshole? Isn't lying considered shameful in nipland?

youtube.com/watch?v=y6xcHhF6Jk8

Buy it and play it with us.

>pisspoor
nah

youtube.com/watch?v=y6xcHhF6Jk8
get hype for gundam versus getting usa and eu releases

What are they basing this off of? Is there arcade-to-arcade online in Korea? I thought the range was only within the same arcade for the cabinets.
Korean influence.

Reminder to ignore all people who ask for steam releases of fighting games.

All those hours poured into the ports for less than a thousand buyers

Put Darkstalkers in MvC:I

I will!

What would happen if I tongue punched her butthole?

PLAY MY GAME

>All those hours poured into the ports
It's literally just one guy doing it on top of marketing.

See me in melty

MvCI isn't out yet.

Tekken7 has online in cabinets. It got really huge in asia for that.

I bought it, so do you love me?

I need you Asuka

If it got really big, that means the netcode will be good right?

Oh god please I need a fighting game that is both popular and has some depth to it.

Kill yourself

Why did my picture change

I don't know. JDCR recently said it was kind of laggy. But it's pretty retarded for him to say it now and not, like, bwtween the two years he played it.

It's fucking delay netcode that works ok in asia.

Darkstalkers is a good series and I hope lots of characters from it get in Infinite
But I do, Vampire Hunter too

>It's fucking delay netcode
IN

FUCKING

>Delay netcode
>even laggier than Jive
Is Tekken 7 the biggest blunder of the year?

kys muhammad

>yfw namco used ggpo for a FUCKING DBZ GAME BUT NOT TEKKEN 7

Delay netcode isn't as awful in tekken as it is in 2d fighters. That said, rollback would be much easier to implement compared to 2d fighters so not using it is ?????

So how far is the range? Worldwide? They can play with the Japanese and Filipinos?

>A rare match in Saltybet without 2hu.png

>mfw NRS has the best netcode now out of the big game devs
Apologize

buy exciteblue

where is the EU lobby?

yeah their netcode is amazing
their games just aren't my cup of tea

not sure what i'm supposed to apologize for, i never trashed their netcode or anything

wud play

Buy his game.

He's all but confirmed.

I think it's national for arcades

How's Injustice's? The first one.

Also, KI, unless you meant big fighting game devs.

>le netecode meme
Is everyone here on third world internet or something?
I have literally never had a single problem playing ANYTHING with my friends online, from fightcade to SF4 and skullgirls and SFV and MKX and GG and anything in between

Everyone left for a bit, so I ended it. If you want some matches though I can put it back up.

I just want to play Dr, Fate

Why must these games be so far away

Don't ask him for shit :^)

>friends
American internet sucks so it's a gamble playing randoms even if they have things set up well

>Running scripts you download from a tiawanese cave painting forum
Yeahno

All supported regions which is korea and japan. Other regions close have the game too but bamco is too lazy to arrange the networking rights so they can't connect which also blocks updating vanilla to FR

>I live in new york or california and play exclusively against people in new york or california
>How could anyone have any problems with netcode?

is nrs the only company thats managed to create a proprietary rollback netcode thats close to ggpo in quality?

Killer Inszinct
Go play it you inbreed brit you should love it as sf4 fag.

>it's the game's fault that latency exists

Don't be dumb
Also out of that list SFV is the only one with dodgy netcode if you're talking about the latest versions of games

based desk

>all of his moves involve blood and self mutilation

If he can get in, literally anyone has a chance.

>it's not the game's fault that it has huge amounts of built-in input lag
t. harada piss drinker

>Dr.Fate

Based

It's the game's fault for not minimizing it

goobers btfo'd

youtube.com/watch?v=qLbu5UPNG-I

With the exception of Justin Wong and Chris G every top UMVC3 player will be shown as the frauds they are

how does he play
pls no keepaway

Appelez-le comme une tirade salée.
J'ai fini, cette communauté a été géniale et il a été amusant de lire vos posts et vos tutoriels qui ont aidé un gommier comme moi à ramper vers l'argent. Mais j'ai fini. Je ne supporte honnêtement que ce jeu a été géré par capcom et ses problèmes l'emportent largement sur ses points forts à mon avis.
J'ai été si gravement entravé par les problèmes en ligne que j'ai passé des heures à essayer de réparer (j'ai perdu 20 tours pour revenir en arrière). Et alors que je suis content, beaucoup d'entre vous ont apprécié le mode histoire, j'ai pensé qu'il était mal exécuté (temps de chargement, transitions inutiles) et écrit (je pense que BvS avait une histoire plus cohérente) qui m'a empêché de profiter d'une autre partie de ce jeu, je payé pour. La survie est ... bien la survie, il n'y a pas grand chose à dire. Ce jeu ne valait pas 60 dollars et entre cela et en voyant comment capcom a publié des organismes de parapluie, je crois que cela montre combien Capcom se préoccupe vraiment des produits qu'ils libèrent maintenant. Cela dit.
Prenez soin de tous, je vous souhaite bien, j'achète Skullgirls.

Yeah zoning, but not as much as Deadshot, Dr.Fate does have combos from what we've seen and isnt all that bad upclose

twitter.com/iantothemax/status/857611210660782080

I thought capcom said this isn't the case???

Man I spent last night watching the SF V tournament of last week, I really love watching fighting games they are so entertaining.
I'd like to get into them but I'm in my twenties and I really don't have so much time to invest into learning.
Also I'd like to buy SF V to try it but I don't feel like spending money on something I would barely play for said reason.

Team blue for MVCI

You can play fighting games casually too, you know.

who do you trust more, Capcom or a literal nobody on twitter?

>175190616
google trad much ?

see me eu

Capcoooooom

I mean if he wants good SP Skullgirls ain't all that. The challenges are alright.

Online is flawless tho. Hope he has fun.
Don't be a stream monster, just play nigga.

I'm an internationally minded person that has friends all around the world. I run into netcode issues as such. Kind of hard to connect well to a guy in Japan or Scotland from the east coast of the U.S. In Melty, I even had problems with a friend in Louisiana

You have like 20 games.

Reminder that even with guard cancel overdrives, bursts still exist.

its cool

there's a lounge open right now. a Brazilian Ken named dougfunnie. which one of you did this?

So no Ed until next month? Three month breaks between characters, Jesus Christ what a shitty company.

>movieblob
youtube.com/watch?v=e5s_XMJbWG0

>I'm in my twenties
aren't most of us here or am I missing something

Pretty sure he wasn't lying even if the motion is in the game, wasn't the accusation that the DP motion (as in in across the roster) had been replaced with the down down motion instead of the regular motion. But from what we know while the motion is in the game it isn't linked to just the DP motion and seems to be more a character dependant input implying it could be linked to different moves.

Is that movement still going, or is Blobby just paranoid about people being mean on the internet?

At this point?

Actually it's being widely reported that DD motions for DPs are in the game, and that person is an admin of SRK who was invited to test the game. Hence everyone is calling out John D on his bullshit atm.

I'm in my twenties but have a two hour commute and a wife and baby. Fighting games are beginning to be too much for me to be able to invest enough time into.

I was actually banking on SFV because the time needed for labbing would be minimal but the game was such garbage that I'd rather play nothing than it.

>play "decent" for one round or two
>absolutely lose my mind and start spamming shoryuken and jumpins
what's my problem?

I guess someone was misleading.

/fgg/'s strongest ST player is married and still plays several hours a day

Don't give capcom money for that insult of an early access scam. Lots of free and cheaper games that are better out there.

Razorfist is the ultimate goober lmao

Calls vega a shoto then faps to ggxrd

>this edgy metal faggot likes Guilty Gear
Holy shit, like pottery
youtube.com/watch?v=dG1q66h3RvQ

Wish I knew how to make that kind of time. I'm close to just flat out giving up.

>b-but I have a life!
>sfv
Normalfags leave

DDs are in that build. So are SRK motions on Ryu apparently. Capcom hasn't yet finalized how they'll handle it for release.

So DD motions are currently in, but it's also not accurate to say " All SRK motions are now DD motions". Which is what Capcom pushed back on.

if you have time to watch people play you have time to play

but im not married?

>reinstall SFV after five months
>online is still the same laggy unplayable shit of guessing games
20GB download for nothing

twitter.com/diamonon/status/857328841626222593

he never actually mentions the DD input, people just read what they wanted to read

My uncle finds time to play Tekken at least 2 or 3 hours a week and he has 2 children. Granted, he's been playing it for 20 years anyway, so it's not like he has to learn a bunch of new stuff versus just practicing what he already knows.
I'm a 32 year old neckbeard

I'm not that user. I don't watch streams and LPs are the dumbest things I've ever heard of.