pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Glitch in the Frontier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo
Full Glitch in the Frontier patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/iHn1mOf.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/8yOVL
youtube.com/watch?v=S7T64iRmq6M
youtube.com/watch?v=LrRPK6HgxB0
youtube.com/watch?v=3raZthBTzUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for MASTIFF

first for machete a best

FUCK

im using mastiff now thats its not a total meme anymore

having no vertical spread is killing me

Played a couple of matches on Glitch just now, objectively the best freerunning map.
Well, objectively the best map overall

Don't Forget

angel city

except for aesthetics

I don't like the pilot gauntlet aesthetics

>NorthStar still isn't hitscan

10th For Sniper-Chan

Mastiff is my new favourite.

I've had a complete switch up (holo, mastiff, arc) and it's a ton of fun.

Smartest Girl

>le ebin roof top camping festival
Angel City is shit, take those nostalgia goggles off.

shampooh i'm reminding you to police your video description, [RDDT] transplants are bad enough without you spouting the name everywhere

glitch is the same camping simulator with a few straight walls

Not even close.

you're all retarded slow autismos if you think either of those maps are camping simulators

I really like glitch but it's getting to me pretty quickly as a map I don't want to spam. it took me about a week to get tired of colony being the map over and over but this one is already there. CTF on it is pretty fun at least.

wait what is this?

Cut content?

Upcoming content. Frontier Defense is coming, and one of the new tacticals available to Pilots is the Pilot Sword.

First we _____

oh lordy

OI

lewd

Then we _____

bettah

sexually bully the slow trap pilots

NS IS NOT FOR LEWD DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

NEED BACKUP
NEED SOMEONE

>angel city match
>everyone is roof camping with aimassist shitscans
>leave that shit

>colony
>start game down by two players, everyone camping the tallest roofs

Has anyone ripped the loading screens that were in the campaign? They would make for pretty good wallpapers.

>aim assist
>conslow

planning to, at least

Something changed with this update.

I feel like Titans die faster than ever all of a sudden, I havent played in a few days so I might not be remembering right, but something definitely feels off. Not to mention how fucked up the melee is now..

dont worry, i'll fucking do it

i swear to god over half of those were ion laser shots

I would also support this

Arms Race would be so fucking fun in this game
CAR > R-97 > Alternator > Volt > R201 > Flatline > G2A5 > Hemlock > Devotion > L-Star > Spitfire > DMR > Kraber > EVA > EPG > Cold War > Softball > Mastiff > SMR > Double Take > Mozambique > Wingman Elite > P2016 > Wingman > RE-45 > Frag > Firestar > Satchel > Pulse blade
To compensate, thw throwables recover at triple the normal rate

Titan melee is fine now, before this update it had an absurdly large hitbox. Now you actually have to connect the fist. Unless you're ronin

Pilot melee though, pilot melee's still beyond fucked. Converted a version of this with sound because you HEAR my boot connect with him even. webmshare.com/play/8yOVL

>webmshare.com/play/8yOVL
i mean it's gotta be like server side lag right? i dont understand how else that shit happens where you fucking HEAR the sound and it doesnt work. shit happens to me too user. ):

I got one better
>Tickrate is a meme

you deserved this for playing with an FOV like you're looking through a telescope

The worst part is that that death let them cap the flag and force sudden death. Not that it mattered, I respawned in Ion. easy. Just annoying that I HAD the win but whatever is going on with melee forced the tiebreaker.

THE WILL TO LIVE. Honestly they just need to update the weapon/melee tickrate to 60. 20 is way too low for a fast paced fps and results in shit like this. Moreover, movement is 60. So if they updated the weapons to match grapple would no longer have that bug where you can outpace hitscan damage. Maybe then frothycumsucker can stop forcing that meme so I can stop hearing about how using grapple launches is cheating.

Default is COMFY. COMFY I SAY.

it's basically just a matter of who's lucky enough to have their input reach the server first. with a tickrate this low, every action is a gamble.

Just bought it for PC lads, what should I expect?

Watched the tether cord guide in the pastebin and got suckered in.

You should expect to go fast and have fun. Fair warning, the learning curve is steep. Play SP to get the basics then come join tfg for some games. We'll help you git gud/answer questions.

expect to get sucked in further my man. its a good game. welcome.

SP? I figured the campaign would be good to learn basics first then warm up with some unraked multiplayer or something. I'm excited.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

also, yes play the fuck outta the single player. the campaign is /so/ good.

play the campaign

you won't regret it

I'm new to this and have been using the alternator and having a lot of fun with it. Is I a good gun?

Single Player. So yeah, campaign. It'll help you get down the movement basics and get a feel for some of the weapons. In addition BT has access to every titan kit so you can get used to those as well. It also helps that this campaign is the best shooter campaign in recent memory. DOOM excepted because it was fucking perfection.

>LTS in complex
>pick big spice because he's loadsafun in the cramped hallways
>achieve nothing because when i try to flank there's a single tone blocking the way with his shield already up
>land a couple of shots on him and back up
>he retreats
>go to find some ACTION
>all their titans are dead save the last, which is currently eating a laser core
>variations of this story 3 times in a row
>do 7k damage over the entire game and get one kill for which I fired the last shot but did basically nothing else

absolute top team contribution, what the fuck. normally if i'm not doing 100k damage my team is busy doing jack shit. i don't know how to feel about getting carried like this.

it's the best gun, to the degree that using it is honestly pretty scummy
don't do that

The SMGs are the strongest overall class of Pilot weapon in the game. They have good damage, they can be crazy accurate from the hip or from ADS, and they're all hitscan. The Alternator in particular is a good gun. Don't expect any love from the rest of /tfg/, though, since you're using a hitscan SMG.

>duck behind a wall
>still get clipped by r97 from across the map and die because tick rate

lmao

was doom really that good? from what ive seen it looks like the same shit over and over again. damage a guy, quicktime execution, damage a guy, quicktime execution, rinse, repeat. seemed like itd get old really quick

its not like the original doom, but its a near perfect arena shooter campaign.

Why didn't anyone tell me how fun the EPG was? Holy shit vaporizing at high speeds gives such an erection

no one told me either. you just try it one day after you learn to stay fast, stay high, and shit just starts making sense

every smg takes the game breaks it in half and crushes it under its heel.

>volt

That said, SMGs could use a blanket increase to their hip fire spread.

do you realize how much of a shitstorm this would create? i think they know they REALLY need to stray from doing things that would lose what little players they have

Anyone who would leave over that should stop playing anyway. It'd be a good culling.

Threw some clips together, mostly from last night. 100% shitscan free youtube.com/watch?v=S7T64iRmq6M

This one goes out to you Hooty!

Why does the boost chip for Battery Back-up have a different border than every other boost?

No, its simple. Increase hipfire spread on CAR and Alternator, lower the r97s overall damage back to when it was actually balanced and give it just a hair more spread. Slight damage increase to the volt so that its not bottom tier garbage, but otherwise don't touch it. Now SMGS are like they should be. Alternator/CAR require actually aiming to take advantage of their high damage much like the G2 does, R97 is a balanced bullet hose as it should be, Volt has lower damage than all of these but is hyper accurate with less dps like it should be.

Anyone that leaves over that is a child, this would objectively balance the smgs.

Dank.

Just make their damage fall off more rapidly.

>suppressor
do you enjoy suffering

yeah listen I'm on your roofff

it makes the kills even better

bump

>not operating operationally

anyone else here recently make poor financial decisions for the sake of fast

I actually keep looking at that. What is it? Like wipeout? I might actually get it if so.

It's happy hour on xbone pilots, join up.

What is that monstrosity?!?

Just turned my box on.

It's Totally-Not-F-Zero.

Join the party and I'll invite you.

half wipeout, half f-zero, half ikaruga, all fast

Interdasting. How's the soundtrack?

I RAN ASH THROUGH FACEAPP AND IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE

The game that replaced F-Zero on the Switch.

fast
youtube.com/watch?v=LrRPK6HgxB0
youtube.com/watch?v=3raZthBTzUg

mostly. there are a few stinkers.

requesting barker

I highly enjoyed getting the kills for the pulse blade execution. Have a bunch moar but this one gave me heart palpitations, I had to share it

Got a montage or something coming up with my shitty autism control method!!!!111 xDDD

S C O R C H E D

oh christ

IM A REAL BOY NOW

>PS4
>Glitch 24/7
>Rarely play CTF
>3 captures
Is CTF suppose to be this easy? I'm not even the fastest guy but nobody can touch me

just wait until you go up against hitscan shitters

don't back down to tone unless he has a clear escape route or a friend with high health. you can walk straight through the shield - it only blocks attacks - and then he is fucked once you have him pinned.

Will they ever nerf the aim-assist
Is it even feasibly at this point with the potential backlash?

It's entirely possible, there are plenty of fps's with enough AA to make playing on a controller doable. However, there's zero chance of it ever happening because faggot casuals who suck at games need ez mode to not get shit on.

say it with me
P
C
HAPPY
O
U
R

>time travel

Yes, and?

Didn't expect it, seems out of place. So far at least. Just got this lightning gun thing in campaign so I don't think I'm too far in.