Your thoughts on the 370z

Your thoughts on the 370z

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSYG4C_PfXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels heavy and floaty. I don't like it.

if you can't afford a new vee8 mustang this is what you should buy

>inb4 hurrr veesix trashstang

Looks slightly better than the 350z
Still looks kinda bloaty

Been my DD for 8 years.
pretty good.

from the few I've seen, still looks like a commuter car that's trying too hard

or i guess that's any car with worn-out paint

People on this board will complain about them, I like them. Linear power band with 300+ hp/torque through a na engine, decent interior (not great but honestly who cares), and they sit real low with ok visibility. Yea they are decently heavy but so is every modern sports car that isn't trying to compete with the miata and it still reacts well to turning.

V6 mustangs are for retards and rental cars

>only see stock 370z's because only boomers drive them
>has never attained credibility in car culture because if this
Also twice as expensive as a 350z, but double the price.

>370Z
>ok visibility

Stop lying to him.

I meant to say that you only get +/- 30 hp for double the price.

>talking to friend about his
>complaining about how it rides(he lowered it for looks lmao)
>wants to get rid of it because it's a stick and he's tired of it

Haha I didn't say good, just ok. You can see...mostly. in the end, I would say the visibility isn't any worse than what you'd have out of a 2005+ mustang or a rx8

350Z exterior is way cleaner. I hate those stupid boomerang lights Nissan uses on their newer vehicles.

350 interior is an abomination however. Literally looks like the panel finish was done with black Crayon.

I wouldn't buy a 370Z without backup camera.

Any Mustang has way better visibility than a Z.

coulda had a v8

Pigfat, uggo, old design from before the civil war, engine from the bronze age. Wouldn't recommend it.

Oh noes the rear visibility is bad just like in 90% of cars made after y2k

Kys

>talking to friend about his
>complaining about how it rides(he lowered it for looks lmao)
>wants to get rid of it because it's a stick and he's tired of it

Stfu. Every 370Z review mentions how shit the visibility is.

>lowering a Z
I hate people.

he hasn't done anything to it aside from lower it and put new rims on lol

The visibility is probably the worst part about the 370z. I got a ticket for cutting off a cop within 6 months of owning the car.
I'm mostly used to it now, but it still requires a high degree of knowing and predicting the movements of surrounding vehicles.

Yeah tards complaining about muh rear visibility.

it's camaro levels of bad, don't be silly

>I am a retard but the car is at fault

Why does a Z need to be lower than stock? Wtf does that do other than make you look like complete douche?

It's not

The lines on the 370 are 1000x nicer

I love my z, but there literally is no rear quarter visibility. The blind spots are massive and even huge trucks can be missed if you don't learn far forward and look over your shoulder. I've driven many sports cars and in no other one I can remember requires such gymnastics.

Have you considered learning to drive?

don't talk back to me

1000x dogshit is still dogshit.

Have you ever laid on the ground with your anus propped up and inhaled air into your asshole? Make some silly sounds?

Can you explain how an increase in driving skill reduces the size of blind spots?

>blindspots on a short 3 door car

Yeah dude youre basically driving a semi no one could see the car next to you

No wonder car makers feel the need to put a million of assists into their cars when the average customer is a retard like you.

Don't change the subject.

So full of shit and have obviously never driven one. My old man DD's an '09 with a 6spd and no lsd (base model) he bought it new and its pristine. Point is, drives fucking great, firm and planted despite its "high weight". Great power too but the engine is coarse at high rpm and the tires make all kinds of noise on the highway. Fun as fuck though.

>Decent interior
Excuse me? 350/370z interiors are notoriously shitty, the plastic is some of the lowest quality ever used in a car and scratches to shit immediately.

I hear it feels like a bag of sand.

Don't worry. You can always wrap everything in eBay carbon fiber like a massive faggot.

Then why did you?

You're right.
It's all in my head. It actually has 360 visibility like an F-16.
I mean what the fuck do I know? I've only had the car for 8 years and sure you're the expert.

You dumb fuck

I don't know what that means (heavy?) no it doesn't feel heavy, genuinely. No it's not Miata light but nothing is nowadays and I don't consider 3200+ lbs that heavy for a modern car. It FEELS light due to how well the car actually handles. It's not that comfy though, although I've done an 800 mile trip in it and only my clutch leg was sore.

Theres a lot of f16 pilots that complain about having to open their eyes to see shit. F16 have shit visibility just like your little nissan.

You know how I know you're gay?

Sure, I'll bite.

What do you drive?

A car without any windows

Your dad

This one?

No i mean no windows as in no roof at all. I need to be able to turn my head like an owl because I'm too retarded to adjust my mirrors.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSYG4C_PfXg

Hope this helps

Nah dude I've removed them. Only slow faggots need mirrors all I need is more boost

a car in dire need of a turbo system