pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/71310-full-dengeki-interview-translation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azura is shit

Ike is clutch.

I love Berkut!

I feel as if Ike's art could've been better since they're hyping him to hell and back

This is the better thread

Ike:
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsman, Energy Projection

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Has fought some of the highest level dragons which have been shown destroying buildings) | Country level (Has the power of the Goddess Yune and defeated the Goddess Ashera who has roughly one half of Ashunera's power. These Goddesses have influence over the entire continent of Tellius)

Speed: Hypersonic (Can casually dodge lightning-based magic and meteors) | Hypersonic

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Class GJ | Class ZJ

Durability: Large Building level (Can tank a hit from Kurthnaga who has been shown destroying a large castle tower) | Country level (Comparable to Micaiah)

Roy:
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsman, Durability Negation, Power Nullification, Fire Manipulation, Healing, Sealing and Weather Manipulation, Regeneration (Low) with the Sword of Seals

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Is able to fight on par with people, who fought Hector and other characters from Fire Emblem 7) | Continent level (The Sword of Seals is superior to all other holy weapons of Elibe, which were partially responsible for the Ending Winter)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can dodge Bolting, a cloud-to-ground lightning bolt spell)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Class GJ | Class YJ

Durability: Large Building level | Continent level (Can take hits from Ideen and Zephiel)

Learn your powerlevels.

how about we make a fire emblem game...where the main characters parent's aren't dead and they're actually playable for most/all of the game?

Roy's dad is alive.

Keep going!

How do i report the webmaster of illegal ads appearing on their website? It's on Sankakucomplex

Are there any fellow Elibefags here? They don't seem to ever speak up if they do exist.

This thread will be deleted :)

You can't be an Elibefag anymore without being associated with powerlevel autism.

Shouldn't you go back to your 0 reply thread?

Of course you would you fucking shitposter

This. VenomRoy was a mistake

imagine being this autistic

I pity Lucinacucks

OK, I realised after posting that this was a bad time to ask but I've genuinely been curious. I guess the same could be asked for Archaneafags though.

Is Quick Riposte good or is it just a meme?

Eventually, all threads are deleted.

>Got Lyn
about fucking time

ROY

WON.

Heh. As expected.

Roy prevails over waifufags once again.

Luciniggers are the worst

So is FEH worth giving a go? The only mobage I've tried is puzzle and dragons and that was years ago.

Roy is the original waifufag.

>We're actually gonna use this thread
Fuck all of you.

avatarfagging is a bannable action

I thought tripfags were friends on principle but VenomRoy and the spic sure have a vendetta

marry dog

it's better than the 3ds games.

If that meant shit we would literally never have to deal with Tharjacuck or VenomFaggot ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>Tharjafag, Lucinafag or Royfag
I'll pick the cute redhead, thanks.

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/71310-full-dengeki-interview-translation/

Guess FE will be on the switch fir now.

So much for Rationality from the mods.

to the guy who said he wants to murder all the trips IRL...
what's stoppin you from doing it?...

>mobAGE
>worth giving a go
no

no matter how badly you hate a game, gacha shit will always be worse than those.

Cmon dude that's my falseflag

>All these stories of getting the character you want on the last roll only to have your dreams dashed when you look at the IVs.

So this is how it feels

I hate you, but i hate waifufags even more.

This situation seems familiar...

I'll wait for a proper mini version, fuck that tablet trash.

>tfw want to 5* my boy Eliwood but also Xander coming next week

IV?

>proper mini version
What's funny about that is it wont happen until 2019 according to rumors.

>no matter how badly you hate a game, gacha shit will always be worse than those.
FEH is fully playable without spending a single orb on gacha shit, as demonstrated by mkv

tfw mexicans are literally cancer

People aren't sadly called like the trips in real life,but some of them actually have some profiles on other websites with the same name for some stupid reason.

It'll be until that time when the Switch gets a few decent games so that's OK.

Do you actually like Roy or are you just shitposting for no reason?

Wait for gayboy

And dropped.

Never doubt my devotion to Our Boy.

Reminder that Roy stole Leif's place in Melee because Sakurai liked the idea of Fire Marth.
Fuck Roy.

This is your villager for tonight.

How many non-Ike FE characters would it take to beat Ike in a fight? Don't bother with the joke answers like 0 or 1, they're not as funny as you think they are.

So Spurs do affect Heavy Blade
Heavy Blade seems kind of OP then.
Guess I'll save feather for more Cordelias, though at the same maybe I should merge those Cordelias instead.

I like both.

Eh. Leif is pretty boring. Roy is so much better.

Severa makes me feel magical! She's the best!

Sounds like you should be saying fuck that hack Sakurai instead.

QR on a+Spd Ike, Y/N?

>leveling 2* Narcian in preparation for a future Narcian related quest
>level 33 struggling to beat level 26 enemies in hard tier stratums

please end my suffering

post her butt

You don't have to, because as long as you are inflating their download numbers and actively playing (advertising and supporting, in a sense) it, the whales thar do waste a ridiculous amount of money on it more than make up for that.

I like how he's low key snarky.

Fuck you shitposters. I hate all of you.
At least make it entertaining, this is just shit.

He'll get his chance some other day, when Jugdral remakes happen. That is if Echoes sells well.

>hate Tharja
>hate Roy
>hate both the tripcucks
>but desparately want one of them to rip the other apart
I've never felt so conflicted before.

Ike ain't all that strong in a powerlevel pissing contest, any random WN protagonist could beat him.

Since when did villagers get so Veeky Forums?

I was thinking about it just as I hit post. Fuck both of em'. Eliwood is better than Roy anyway. Leif is great because he goes months on end without resting in battle in a game where healers can get goddamn tired.

>final battle in echoes
>everyone says stuff when you select them

I don't want my time with them to end. It's been a really, really nice 40 hours.

N

You guys had me thinking Tharja was going to be a psycho yandere who hates everyone except Robin. But she's actually a caring and good girl, just super weird and obtuse about it.

Julius-sama~

>Lifting Strength: Superhuman
But he can barely rescue Lilina let alone 70% of the cast. He cant even swing steel swords properly let alone use any blade weapons in general.

QR is always good. I remember facing a Minerva with it with my -hp Lucina. She could kill me if I attacked her, it was scary.

It's the essence of shitposting. Just how it should be.

White Nationalism?

Lukas's dick in my mouth.

Please. Tharjacuck isn't shit. He knows that very well. He wouldn't dare try to step up to me and fail again.

How can Thundercuck ever compete?

Alm please

Reminder that hating something because of its fans is a sign of autism. This goes for nu-Emblem as well.

Why is posting trips bannable again?
Useless tripfaggots should all fuck off.

I just hate the fans
is that okay

What would you use instead?

I thought that QR was a strong and safe choice, but I've seen people saying it's not great on Ike with +spd. I like it, myself, but maybe there's some merit to it not being the best.

yes

Which is more affective, Moonbow or Draconic Aura? I'm planning on giving one to my Clair I'm building. I've got a few units with Moonbow lying around but just one draconic aura.

I always imagined Lyn to be a steppe nomad for some reason. the fact you get a horse archer early in her game makes it worse

Yeah. Fans are typically terrible and deserve all the hate they get.

Xander is sexier and better in everyway.

>+Hp -res
okay i guess

Only one of those links is actually new for me, goddamn when are we gonna get some new doujins?

but she poops from there...why?