poe.ninja/
>Price check
poeprices.info/
>Trading
poe.trade/
>Labyrinth guide
poelab.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAcAARExMgCGe4wlJ11JZ5uuPsauEMwrtoxG-JP-h3sgPC2DXwthr2xo8vAfogDhc-0ggpuaO5_f73ztPNWmV5QpT548jHa3MWaeWOXDE1oro_IqE_rSHRQSaRcccXkYZa-Nj0ZR-80WHxinCOvuHNyPGriTKPqYrcT2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhVw2WbJHO85toZdIh8kGCB9l8FHEOPCynSsT2rnhp37_bT-DDJbyDzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmV03j_o81krXybqpkhAag-b2ezacwAecb-iXfpBlqHhznajvyL_GsKS426BpVYSGE76LqEuHawS5T02_sODrYAZEt0hYLe7MXjM9nuX7GBAPWvWCmowbDJvMTpQAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=L1t6ErYOzdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for globe girls coming back

>FREE
>Free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

United airlines should not have settled
They did nothing wrong
When someone asks you to leave their property, for ANY REASON, you are required to leave

should have just let poeg die

darkness entombs me

Nah, airports have a lot of regulations and policies around that side of thing. Unless you look through them heavily you can't say it's a simple decision, and anyone who argues it is, is an idiot.

You're all faggots.

>drops Dreaming Breach Leaguestone
nice! some splinters, but let me check price

>34c
WTF how do ppl get 24~25 splinters per stone (5 splinters avg per breach)

Am I missing something? any map with high density/rare monsters from breach?

r8 my build

poeplanner.com/AAcAARExMgCGe4wlJ11JZ5uuPsauEMwrtoxG-JP-h3sgPC2DXwthr2xo8vAfogDhc-0ggpuaO5_f73ztPNWmV5QpT548jHa3MWaeWOXDE1oro_IqE_rSHRQSaRcccXkYZa-Nj0ZR-80WHxinCOvuHNyPGriTKPqYrcT2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhVw2WbJHO85toZdIh8kGCB9l8FHEOPCynSsT2rnhp37_bT-DDJbyDzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmV03j_o81krXybqpkhAag-b2ezacwAecb-iXfpBlqHhznajvyL_GsKS426BpVYSGE76LqEuHawS5T02_sODrYAZEt0hYLe7MXjM9nuX7GBAPWvWCmowbDJvMTpQAAAAAA

>>>>>>>>>>>>poeplanner

>2017
PoB + pastebin

>PoB

scion removed in 3.0

This is an odd question but will a slayers leech they already have stop when they hit low life with deidbellow equipped?

why do you guys love plebbit so much?

No. No more will be added, but the current overcapped leech will stay.

>poeg
We're getting dangerously close to sc2 now.
We don't want to go full-on sc2.

Thanks man.
Seems like a good helmet then, shame it lacks life.
it can't be safe with vaal patch though, even with a life flask.

beyond is not enjoyable for me when i have naam leap slamming me every pack and bameth dd's up my ass screens away

it's probably fine if you're doing a t1 meta build that can indiscriminately nuke the screen but this shit is really annoying, even as just a map mod without the leaguestone

i dont even notice beyond/exiles/invaders/etc anymore, it's kind of sad

they just die like white packs the second they show up on the screen, and i'm just playing a shitty fp build

the fastest melee build to go through the game?

Maybe eq

Flicker Strike

cyclone or flicker you retards

fuck this retardation though seriously

if get Undeniable and RT do i still get the attack speed

it's for fat level 100s

What's everyone playing?

I'm poison EK nova assassin myself

if you didn't make the tree yourself who cares

of course i did kid im not a complete shitter

should i go facebreaker warchief or 2h

2h obviously

near impossible to scale memebreakers into red maps

Ancestral Warchief

facebreaker, i'm handling t15's just fine with mine.

>We're removing double dipping
>We're also improving Bleed on Monsters to 50% instead of 1/6th while standing still
>Poison can still have unlimited stacks
>Ignites are just sort of there and require other sources to do anything besides hueg damage (which is now gonna be gimped)
Hmm. I guess Flameblast is gonna go the way of the Dodo.

oh no
i have to decide for myself
i did not prepare for this

>2.6.0k
>Fixed a bug introduced in 2.6.0h where the Map and Zana mods for Beyond also included the benefit of a Beyond Leaguestone, even if there wasn't one active.
i fucking knew this shit was way overtuned even for the singular map mod

he's lying to you

Poison needs high attack speed/cast speed, since each stack have its own timer.

*cracks open a shaped strand*
time for some hardcore gameplay...

threadly reminder

so... bladeflurry is completely unaffected?

wouldn't Bladeflurry be affected heavily since it relies on the more multipliers?

*releases lmb after 6 stacks*
Heh... this'll double my poison stacks in an instant heh...

gambling in video games should be illegal

>near impossible to scale memebreakers into red maps
That's not even true though

memebreakers outscale basically every other melee build because of the fucking 800% more multiplier on them

do you know how much fucking damage an 800% more multiplier gives

hello

don't reply to me unless you've won several HC demis

fuck off

800% of 0 is still 0

really makes you think XD

dude weed lmao

LOL

urn trouble

ded general
ded gaem

Maybe people are, you know...

Playing?

Armor is actually more effective against big damage. No, hold on, let go of your preconceptions.

Armor gives a smaller PERCENTILE reduction for larger damage, that's true. But this small percentile reduction doesn't scale as fast as the damage increase does. Let me give an example:

Against 1000 damage, 10k armor reduces damage by exactly 50%, meaning that you mitigate exactly 500 damage.

Against 10k damage, 10k armor reduces damage by exactly 10%, meaning you mitigate exactly 1000 damage.

It increased. The percentage decreased, but the damage amount increased faster, so the actual amount of damage that you're preventing increased. Damage mitigation is capped at 10% of armor, but in general, higher damage numbers directly correspond to higher mitigation numbers. Armor is more effective against larger hits.

In fact, it's not entirely accurate to say that "armor provides % damage reduction up to a flat cap". You could just as easily say it the other way around - "armor provides flat damage reduction up to a % cap".

The percentile damage reduction thing is obviously important though, because it determines how many hits it takes to kill you. I'm just saying that it's not quite true that Armor is less effective against big hits.

Armour is solid but most retards fall into the trap of thinking it replaces life/es and so they invest everything into it. Then it sucks.

And your 10k armor reduces exactly 0 damage from a volatile explosion or anything else that does ele.

i play softcore why would i EVER need armor

hold on... so you're saying if I roll life, spend all my points into life, get really good rolls on my gear and attain 8000~ life, I still wouldn't survive that 10k hit even with 10k armour.

but if I had 12k es and zero armour I would have been just fine. Hmm... this really makes me think

he he

>basedchicken gets a headhunter

what is your excuse to not have a HH?

armor is meaningless when phys to ele conversion, basalt, and fortify is so accessible

the opportunity cost of large es soak pools vs life/armor specs is completely skewed as well

yeah damage in this game is way fucking overtuned. There are so few sources of damage reduction that raw HP is almost always the way to go.

pretty much, it's essentially 2017 damage vs 2012 evasion and armor mechanics, shit just doesn't keep up so the meta has become circumventing the need for mitigation by stacking pool and leech

LL RF guardian and also a necro aurabot.

CwC Chaostorm.
Can make Minotour his bitch en less than 10 second.
10 minutes to clear a map

some of those exiles are bullshit
what a fucking mess

there's nothing "easily accessible" about meme phys>ele items

>You have been muted for 15 minute for posting offensive content.

Leveling a nice, comfy juggernaut right now to use with my Tidebreaker. I really want to use Vigilant Strike, but Molten Strike is quite pleasing with a pair of Wildfire jewels.

I've been toying with idea of a raider with Maximum Go Fast just Shield Charging around with Abberath's Hooves and Doryani's Fist (maybe with Ahn's Heritage for permanent Phasing/Onslaught). I dunno how effective it would be, but it would be pretty hilarious.

Chaostorm is firestorm with full chaos conversion im guessing?

Ever since i saw pohx's I've wanted to play this, just saving up for it atm.

move speed should be an implicit on boots

75%
youtube.com/watch?v=L1t6ErYOzdY

nice man, does than mean you scale poison + ignite?

>tfw read about the DoT nerfs

Sounds good desu.

Always want to play melee but feel like I'd fuck up the theorycrafting since i only play trappers/miners and casters.

>only one frostbolt projectile will cast an ice nova/vortex if there are multiple projectiles up

man, that's depressing. those three skills really are utter garbage.

>faggot wanting to combo skills thinks xhe is allowed to have an opinion

It really makes you wonder what the point even is.

I GUESS that you could use them both in the same link and end up with 2 5Ls? Then you get some range on your spells.

so you'd use ice nova instead of vortex ever? oh, right vortex consumes the frostbolt projectile, ice nova doesn't for some inexplicable balance reason.

even combined this is a useless setup. if you could get a gmp'd frostbolt to cast 5 ice novas you'd at least have some shotgunning potential. would still be worse than ed/contagion though.

CAW CAW CAW

Pretty hard to fuck up a Juggernaut. The ascendancy nodes are all excellent, and it's trivial to get 8 or more endurance charges, plus keep them up effectively all the time for free. Just grab your favorite two-handed weapon and go to town.

It was pretty hilarious having over 15000 armor at level 30 due to Wall of Brambles, Determination, and Juggernaut's Unbreakable passive. One of the comfiest leveling processes I've done in a while.

so what the fuck are you supposed to do with the Weapon of Crafting you get from The Web cards

Aug > regal and hope you get something actually usable?

aug then vendor because theres a 99.99999% its going to be garbage

for the sake of SSF as long as its a good base you can make a pretty good item though

You don't need much to get it going. Ever since beta i was under the impression that LL RF was way too expensive for me to even think of trying to do, but after Pohx demonstrated you don't need much to get it going as guardian i finally decided to do it myself.

With the new Kikazaru rings and an oak shield I was able to level with RF since high 20s

Divinations cards are a shortcut that circumvent the item acquisition system as originally designed. As such, they are unethical, and have no place in a true SSF game.

i thought they were explicitly designed for ssf. you can intentionally farm certain areas for unique build-enabling items you can't just buy for a few chaos.

And crystal meth was explicitly designed for ssc (secret solo chemistry). That doesn't make it ethical.

you run Ledge for 8 hours and tell me how many Prides you get before you give up

sobriety is unethical
if you are used to being stoned/drunk and then you are forced to be sober you eventually realize how much easier life is

SSF btw

I don't know you guys can play non-ssf.

game is literally unbearable

>3.0
>div card SSF drop rate buffed
>can no longer transfer to tradecore
fixed

would play SSF

>control+f3 "xbox one guides"
>no results

uh