/mbgg/ - Mobage General #689

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=30475&snA=334&tnum=3
tieba.baidu.com/p/5080439156
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/504/1504423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cutest sword

But does she put out?

She's pure.

forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=30475&snA=334&tnum=3
Do you believe in chink miners?

>Veeky Forums thinks the link is spam

How racist

Also
>25 pages of account selling
>Game was just recently released

These guys work really fast
tieba.baidu.com/p/5080439156

Looks legit.

Managed to roll the step-up gacha in Cosmic Break and it gave me Ouka as the last roll while saying guaranteed. I'm wondering if the 5* is guaranteed to be the one listed or that was just chance. I also got Jikun Hu and Misty Hollow which was nice.

rip sideboob

>thought shironeko gacha was today
>it's just the event prologue
I hate myself.

Do it for her

user, did you roll gacha even with Mana and Shin on display?

No, I was just hyping myself for it to be today and now I'm sorely disappointed. It's like waiting to open christmas presents

Now that BGHS is dead, I need a new game. What's your favorite game, /mbgg/?

Except that your xmas presents have a 99% chance to be filled with poop

I'll bruteforce it with my 6000 gems

At least I only wasted a single 10-roll so far. I might also wait until they add this cute miko, as I don't see any particular reason to just hoard URs, and I already got one.

Get ready to see accounts on taobao loaded with gems soon.

BGHS

potion maker 2

It's out?

Some of these quest crowns need you to use certain classes right? There's those and the guild quests since I don't think I can use anyone who is out on one of those. That's where I figure I can use the other 4*s.

I'm hoping to roll Fran too.

Astral Stairways

I wish I knew a chinaman, I've always wanted to buy one of those loaded accounts. They sell like thousands of gems on like any game for five dollars or less.

Nigger you don't need alipay, just use a middleman like Bhiner to buy it for you.

Don't they charge like massive fees?

The appeal of buying an account for a couple dollars goes away when the middleman adds like two or three times the price in fees. Was trying to buy a PAD account several years ago in taobao for like $2 and the fees pushed the price to $15.

(no)
they're almost done with the KR version though, and I hope the english version happens soon after that

They said something about noticing that a big chunk of their users and followers aren't from Korea so they could hurry translations along

The charge a fee on top, yeah. But last I did it it sure as shit wasn't +$13.

Yes please

Is there a flat min fee like with JP middlemen or is it a % based on price?
I'm seeing something about a 5% fee (+4% paypal fee) which sounds pretty fair and nice.

I've always wanted to buy from taobao and they sound pretty good if true.

Pretty sure it's a %. Haven't bought from Bhiner in a long time, so it could have changed. Find something you want on Taobao and make them give you a quote; that much is free with no commitment.

I'll keep then in mind the next time I find something nice, thanks for the info.

Yeah, but at this point I have memorials of every class.

Some are outdated enough that normals are a better fit, though. I do use Berumeru instead of Peak for Lancer stuff, for example. Hopefully nurse Luka takes over that spot soon.

Also, on the rare occasion I need stealth users, my choices are pretty much original Farfalla or my first 4*, onsen Floria.

>guild quests
I only do those when there's a town mission for them. But yeah, that's also a use.

I probably should do them more often, see if I can pick up some non-event accessories that aren't complete trash.

>Take non-shinki chaguma archer dude for stealth
>He cant kill SHIT

Really shows how the powercreep killed older characters

Is there some benefit to stealth?

Tales of The Rays is letting players decide which character from all Tales will join the game. Whoever wins the first place is guaranteed to be added. You have to go to your profile and in the comment section put the name of the character you want to vote for. Results will be announced on May 16th.

I voted for Velvet. Unlikely, but hopefully she'll win.

Cute bird

Finally deleted Destiny Child. Took me 4 months to realize I wasnt even enjoying playing it. I just did dailies and collected my daily 3* fodder from 10 pulls. Guess I will try this Tenka game. Does it work well in emulators? I heard it runs slow.

It has its uses.

You don't set off those red searchlight things in stealthmode, so it's handy for the middle stages of Mana high-5 tower and any no-trap missions that use them.

And if its not an area where you need to kill stuff to progress, you can just run past everything. But most stages want you to kill stuff.

>Velvet
Why do you want edgy Mila?

I bought the S8+
and there was some random snow that legit made my frames dip but otherwise it has run like a dream.
As for emu from what i've heard no.

I'm playing it on a Kindle fire and I haven't had any slowdowns. My only problem is with the controls, I wish it had a button to dodge like houkai.

Yeah I'm not really sure why I play. I can't go far in PVP without a lot more dupes and raids haven't been fun at all.

Top wife material and is voiced by my favorite seiyuu.

Viper? His s2 nuke used to be pretty good but his camera needing him to be close for normal combo was kinda unfortunate. I still like his photography style though.

Nobody notices you and you won't trigger alarm traps.

>playinng compass
>get a phone call
>game interrupted
>get warning that I'll get a penalty next time

NANI??

Next one gets you a ban.

ID: 29921121
Password: 74WHQ54NFN

Has this girl and nothing else if anyone wants to try out the game. Reply if you took it so I can start up the game again.

I was wondering what shell I should put on my Archer while I have my defense team on the street map that was coming up in the rotation. I just wanted to be less butt hurt from losing my silver to superpower teams.

Who are you looking for lad?
I can maybe help you.

>all my mobage events don't start until may 1st
so bored

You serious? Did you get banned?

No it just tells you to get a better internet, you lose points. It's basically like dodging in any other game, I do it when I get particularly salty about a match. Fuck teleport cards on jeans

Yes.

Probably the ice girl with something/someone else. I already have an account but I really want to try out other characters so decided I might as well try to reroll into other characters and see how they play in comparison to the one I already have.

>get phone call
>small notification at top of screen, keep playing
Based chinks

>Get phone call
>Game crashes and I lose what I was doing and my AP for that stage

I'm glad I play my mobages on a tablet now. Its especially frustrating when the call was for something really dumb like someone in the room next to you telling you to come over.

puzzle and dragons

So you just rely on events for accessories? I mean I've been getting every accessory from the for collection purposes, but are the chances of getting anything useful from guild quests that bad?

when's ruka?

>Whole hour passed
>Still havent been able to do a 2nd reroll

I forgot how HORRIBLE it was to reroll in this if you dont have root. Download bar loves to get stuck at 95%, sometimes it freezes at loading and it stops recognizing the app data folder to make you redownload the entire data pack again.

I wish there was root available for my device because this sucks. Guess I wont be able to try new characters.

tonight at 3am est

Well, most of them come with downsides, especially at the lower levels. You gotta hope for not just a good buff on the good skills, but also a not too bad debuff on the bad one.

But more than that, it's mostly just laziness. Event accessories can usually cover what I need well enough, even if I could do better by grinding a bunch of random ones.

How good is Ouka?
I seldomly played CBJP but never realized there is a limited on CB gacha.

I really really want to play POTK but the language barrier and GUMI Global barrier is a hurdle I can't overcome.

Worked fine on Nox when I tried it out.

Yeah actually, I can't read moonrunes. I can look up the effects of event accessories online, but I can't do that with rng stuff.

It's a little annoying to use google translate on these, so I might not too active on these quests. Ah well.

What is Ruka shouting for on the live video a few days ago?
She is top cute but kinda derpy.

>tonight
>am

That's morning, user.

Reminder that some nips went 7500 gems for memorial Rena last year.

Is there any limited from the current Tenka batch?

Not him but I consider 3am to be "middle of the night".
Morning doesn't start til 5am and my day starts at 7-8am

You mean Monday. Tonight is just the prologue

If you wanna try the ice girl, give me a moment and I'll throw you an account.

Had her on a back up account I don't need anymore after rolling this on my main's second multiroll.

if the sun was up then i'd consider calling it morning but i'm a neet so that's still night to me.

>Shironeko Share House has a casual/work clothes theme
>No chance for Nemo to come out because he is a hobo
Any prediction for the second season beside Zack and Grave?
I think Lily can come out because she is quite popular for a new comer.
>tfw can't get Christmas lily.
I also want Flower of Grace Rena back on gacha. She can sell man-eating flowers.

Halfway there. Got a Himeko fragment from B and A Box. Must be almost impossible to get a full character.

I'm always hoping for a new Tina but I doubt a loli will join a big brother show

That'd be great, thanks.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

>Two UR characters in one roll
Yeah that's super lucky, hope I can get a roll like that too. All I get is shitty equips.

which level are you farming?

What is this various colored rune, gold and soul quests on shironeko. They looked like a standard weekly rune grind on other mobage but they give it a time just like any events, will they go away when the time is over later?

Invader is a pretty respectable job too!

Bet he must have invaded Noah's jellyfish pussy more times than we can count.

Think my luck is completely tapped out. Haven't rolled shit in any of the games I play outside of what I rerolled for in so long. I even did multiple accounts for Tenka, getting that second 10-roll for nothing but two SRs. It's fucking depressing.

Second one. Too low level to unlock the third one yet.

They're daily quests. All of them are up at once because of pre-1k day events

Go by Japan time you dummies.

Nemo was only a hobo to find information. The Shin/Mana story ends up being some sort of Submarine drama between 3 groups.

>3 groups

So who's the third?

Tina already works as a whore on her 100tribillion island. I don't see how she will be invited by everyone.
Never see any advertisement from Setsuna and Towa.
Almonds sisters is practically doesn't exist especially Premio.

What happened at the end of Shin/Mana story.
If you are the translator I hope you put the summary on some sort of pastebin in the OP. I would hate it to miss something you posted on the thread.

>Tina already works as a whore on her 100tribillion island.

How much for a night?

I guess there's hope that the new gacha will start tonight. Mana/Shin started as soon as Yukimura/Iromero went away.

Damn, your characters must be a lot stronger than mine because you're more than doubling my score for that level. If I rolled an actual S Himeko instead of just 5 puzzle pieces maybe I could do better but I'm getting more points from doing the first one.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/504/1504423/
War of Crown Jp version dengeki shill.
I read somewhere that the same sprite/art artist on 7K works on War of Crown too. So that's the reason why it looks like 7K expy.

I'm using these. Don't think I'm much stronger than you since on average I get 3k points. That 4.9k run was very lucky. My tactic is to launch them with Himeko, switch to S Mei for QTE and then kill them with A Mei, then repeat as soon as the switch cooldown is over.

Well they're 10 levels higher than mine so they're definitely a lot stronger in that regard.

Yes it is today.

I'm not expecting Grave to be in, I think he was there because Charlotte's in.

I think they also bring some people in when their characters aren't related, just because they're character VAs that are available at that time. But I usually don't pay much attention to the streams and read about them after, so not sure about that.

Not counting too much on a part 2 Tina, but I'm keeping some of my current gems set aside just in case.

I still don't get how Ruka's popularity boom, I thought Tina will be the second coming of Charlotte.

I probably would consider going all in for a special version of Tina that's actually good so I'll keep some of my gems too.

Ruka hits the normalfags, Tina doesnt.

Even if she's not good, a version of Tina with alternate switchable outfits is already enough to get me.

It's almost like rolling two Tinas at once.