/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Previous Thread: >Plans for Combat System Changes (the great rework coming early summer according to IMC)
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=942
youtube.com/watch?v=okFGAS_Y6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJP5wJPa0o
youtube.com/watch?v=iF-h4Qo3RTM

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=946

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKPcSql7I0g
youtube.com/watch?v=ziAdlo6LnKk
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314189.1a23354a5161.152545.14213545.152535
tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=697
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111.5f
youtube.com/watch?v=FDoPjTs4jjU
youtube.com/watch?v=hCVU6HzYwmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for live game

Should I sell all my shards for 200k before rebalance because reroll price will be 150k so the prices will plummet as well? Not to mention Trans isn't going to be that important, or at least as important as anvils and silver.

So I can make one of the lolo 5F items finally. Which item (cloth, leather, plate) is the most rebalance proof and why?

Why?
Price will not significantly drop.
Transc will be still very strong or even better.

>isn't going to be that important
Nobody cares if you need it or if its "important". You dont need it now for most content. But people want everything to get stronger.. even if its 100% unnecessary.

But sure.. go ahead and sell them all.

Reroll price will be 250k, so why does it matter if you sell for 200k now?

Nigga are you listening to what he said?

Reroll price will drop to 150k, which means shard prices will drop to 150k too (or less) because otherwise it'll just be cheaper for people to reroll than buy them.

Selling at 200k right now is probably the smart thing to do, he could sell them all at 200k, then when the price drops to 150k or less rebuy them all and still be making 50k profit per shard.

This is basically short selling. It can be risky but if the price of shards does drop he stands to make a lot of profit from it.

>not CnL

nice.

There's actually no real reason that shards should cost less to buy than to reroll. I mean you can only reroll twice so if you want to get shards quickly, you should have to pay more than reroll price. But as it is, it's stupid expensive to reroll and time consuming to run it on dozens of alts. If people weren't so undercut happy or prices were like

People literally only buy shards because they are cheaper than rerolls. If rerolls were cheaper, people would just use their 10 alts to stockpile 30 cubes a day, and open them all when they need them. Or they would open some cubes, sell them, then use the profit to open and reroll some cubes with the profit they made.

You get free shards every single day you play, this is the reason they're sold for cheaper than rerolling.

and with all INT gear (non ET) it will be about 2.2k

Futureproof is recruiting too.

Come home white man.

Price of a reroll is 300k right?

You get 3 shards for 600k if you reroll (remember, the first is free).
If you buy 3 shards off the market place it costs you 600k (assuming they sell for 200k each which is about average).

You get 1 shard for 0 silver and then you can buy 2 more from the market for 400k total and end up with 3. No one actually rerolls.

Is cute recruiting?

For you guys to cry about whales all day you sure have no faith in them actually buying up things to get them quickly.

Sure, that is the most cost efficient way of doing it. But we were comparing the cost of rerolling vs the cost of buying shards.

The average price of a shard if you reroll it is 200k, which is why the selling price of them is also 200k.

I'm going to join Futureproof and black them up!

>Nigga are you listening to what he said?
>Reroll price will drop to 150k,
Post prove

> tfw HL3 Cor1 Dop2 at LVL 275 with no motivation to level

Whats the best option to hit the rank 8 advancement ASAP. I'm tired of taking ages killing shit in quests because I had the bright idea to take Cor for minigames, when in the end I just get one shot by a rmt'ing Warlock running at me.

fucking fatsheyra

I miss you CuteNotLewd

Get a party or explore all the maps you haven't and use the cards.

so, after the patch, what will be the best farming build? the equivalent of pyro2 link2 thaum2 sage? elementalist with thaum2? swelling things without JP + HK looks pretty bad

wiz 2 link 2 thau 3 enchanter

I meant for farming solo, I don't want to rely on other people to farm

>wiz 2
but why

Anyone got a red ribbon boater yet?
I don't want to have to go out and try farming it like a mook.

>swelling things without JP + HK looks pretty bad
Its not that bad, Group them up and sleepLv5 if you cant take many hits

Thaum2 is a lot weaker than C3.
And not sure if Elem (with low/cheap gear, because farmer char) can kill swollen mobs fast/well.

Wait a few weeks and see what koreans will find out overtime.
and IMC is not done balancing yet.

In case you missed it, you cast lethargy and use lv 10 earthquake with massive matk. Multihits are dead with links, this is what people are doing now for solo (with shrink body if needed for an extra new multiplier) and while in party you don't have any non-gimmicky offensive skills, you can still give them 2.5k matk and element damage.

That is not killing swollen 290 mobs solo

wiz 2 link 2 thau 2 ff 2 > this

Who?

What place to grind with a party? Maybe I'll just keep solo questing up to early R8 maps, but the amount of JExp needed is ridiculous.

No. It's borderline impossible, yellow kepa have a spawn radius of 9999 which means they can spawn literally anywhere on the map. It's not like Infros where you can just set up your Spirits and tab in to recast, it's just bullshit and you'd have to kill like 15k per day.

It's not impossible since dpk doesn't exist in the old way.

best ktest sorc build?

I meant get a party to help you do the quests faster.

>fencer is ded

youtube.com/watch?v=iKPcSql7I0g

Uhmmm, who could've guessed that misinfo agents were wrong AGAIN?

>open video
>siaulai
>close video

where i up lvl 108

youtube.com/watch?v=ziAdlo6LnKk

>dat limacon
Holy shit.

>tfw I'm leveling a SPR Priest3 now just so I can feel the full force of the buff on my cock soon.

go back to brasil

anyone want to do boys/premmy?

Is Aukuras on Ktos percentage based or a flat HP regen boost? I could've sworn it had percent boost at some point but running through translate it may have been removed?

>all these cleric tears
please tell me how bad it is again and how you deserve to be nr. 1 dps as a healer again

Hello /tosg/, help me decide my Rank 6 class for my Cannoneer c2.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314189.1a23354a5161.152545.14213545.152535

appraiser

Take falconeer for cannon 2. It's almost necessary.

Did this REALLY deserve a 'scrnshot'?

go back to being afk you worthless shit blogposter

Well ofc, cause TheShinigami said so.

how much matk do I need on a pyro2>thauma2>linker2 to farm yellow caro shit? these things take too much sp on my main to farm

FUCKING COMEDY GOLD
YOU GET IT?
LAME SHOP
FUCKING LAME SHOP
HAHAHAHA
SO LAME
XDXDXDXDXDXD
I hate myself for still playing this game

Clementina, Clementina, Clementina de Jesus. Não sei se tu me amas, pra que tu me seduz?

tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=697

>quest: get 8 drops from a monster
>4 monsters total in the area
What if the game wasn't dead and there were multiple players trying to do that shit?

T-that quest is boring!

Even after the aoe ratio buffs?

>spoonfeeding shitposters

Lots of people did do GBL after they removed the free TP. Why are you trying to lie about that? Crimson tried to play after the removal and only quit the game after all the crashes made it impossible to have real matches anymore. Lotus and CNL kept playing actively. Only Alpha bailed out. Impetus, Ravens, and a couple Orsha guilds were actively queueing.

GBL died off because it was bugged to the point of literal unplayability. You'd have 3 guilds queued and no game would start, and if one did, it would be a crashfest.

It'd be easier because they'd spread out and kill the monsters grouped up in other areas so they'd spawn back where you were. Also you'd be partied up so that counts would count for everyone, although IMC needs to increase the range on that.

>when even cockroaches knows you and say you hi

lol

Speak English.

shut up insect

I really want to ask IMC why they made hunting grounds' entrances random blue orbs in random places instead of putting them on those various dead ends that look like they lead to dungeons.

fuck you faggot CnL 4life

They probably had something else planned for those already which won't get added until years from now.

Hey there Anons, would you be so kind to help a newfag build a neat cleric build? Anything is fair game as long as it's not garbage, I don't trust myself and my little knowledge to not fuck it up by crafting it myself.

Perhaps. Although them being blue orbs instead of a signpost or a portal like they use for Demon Prison/DP2 or something is still strange.

I hate this cunt

Why do you hate some shitty no-name boss?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111.5f

never had any problem with him

dude

>no army of corsair3s farming rexi yet
Whats Klaipedia doing

Is there something I don't know about this card?

why they want a rex card

husbando erp?

Supposedly a good sorc card

retard

What the hell is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FDoPjTs4jjU

I have a feeling one of its riding abilities drain SP.
Probably a top tier sorc card if true.

Energy bolt does like 350% damage and has no cast time. Does 120% bonus damage against sleeping targets or something like that.
It's a good filler after the rework, nothing new.

Massive MATK boost + Instant EB + Sleep Attribute?

I like it, hopefully more combos like this pop up.

>What the hell is this?
Its:
>Strong Weapon
>Full INT
>INT gear
>High or Maxed Attributes
>Strong Buff class
>not even Swollen Mobs
and
>120% bonus damage against sleeping targets

Thanks for the channel, seeing him try all these builds is REALLY exciting

hes silly tho

>at the begin, trying to show off
>uses left arm first instead of brain
>uses right arm but it does nothing with a staff
and could do even more dmg with Shrink

Rexi being a good card I'm pretty sure is just something people really want to be true. His basic attack is pretty slow and he has his quest boss abilities. I'm not sure when they did the ability update but in this one it looks like he has a really spammable AoE nuke though, maybe he has a niche as a good summon for if you want to ride a lot and don't have Necro since his regular attack is 2 hits and strike type.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCVU6HzYwmg

post build

>strike

there's lethargy and freeze for this so...

>yellow caro? 300k health?
>no sweat, lets try this farming
>300 kills later
>oh buff running out already?
>go back to town
>channel was 1/100
>only 1 other channel had 2/100
>ok repairs done
>head back
>someone is on my channel
>the other channel that was 2/100 is now 1/100
>the faggot is trying to snipe my farm
>run around trying to find the cunt
>can't

>spend then next 2 hours realizing just how fucking shitty this mobs spawn area is and why this material costs 2m a piece
yeah, you know what, I think I'll just sell this recipe and make the purple one
this ain't worth it, especially without a thauma character

this wouldn't be so bad if the fucking mobs weren't so scattered all around the map and hidden in bushes. without rader i'd miss like half of these fuckers and worse yet the mobs can go into areas you can't go into and die there, leaving their loot unreachable

oh yeah got one after a few hours of farming at 800 fucking kills flat

Dpk stealing subhumans are the fucking worst. Is there some kind of add on that lets you track kills in entirely different zones? The way people sometimes just seem to show up can be suspicious sometimes.

>Drops are % based and personal now
>People still complain about others farming on "their" map in an MMO

Pretty sure drops are still channel based.

Whether it's channel or personal or personal until you switch channel, it's still % based and people cannot ``snipe'' your drop.