Ore no Aston ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

>Ore no Aston ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/car-news/big-reads/exclusive-closer-look-ps25m-aston-martin-valkyrie
news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/aussie-ace-daniel-ricciardo-helps-aston-martin-and-red-bull-racing-unveil-f1-car-for-the-road/news-story/0604a93698020ec6367b401dcff4ac2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't think this would be the first time a road-legal LMP1 car was made. definitely sexy though.

also found this
topgear.com/car-news/big-reads/exclusive-closer-look-ps25m-aston-martin-valkyrie
>There were only ever two contenders for Newey: a V6 twin-turbo and a naturally aspirated V12. “I did some homework and came to the conclusion that weight wise there’s wasn’t much between them, in terms of cooling requirements the V6 was worse, in terms of sound the V6 was worse and it would vibrate too much if you solid-mounted it to the chassis. Technically and emotionally the V12 was the better solution.
I already like this guy. why couldn't he design the new GT?

>I already like this guy.

>not knowing who Adrian Newey is

>that completely open, unhindered front air flow
Jesus christ, my dick

No way the car will look like that though.

I don't pay attention to F1 so i wouldn't know who most of them are outside of Ayrton Senna, Bruce Mclaren, Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton. Always been a bigger fan of endurance racing.

It's pretty much the basis of the car, it'll still have that feature, even if it looks different.

I'm not sure whether OP's picture is newer in the one in this article, but here's the unveiling
>news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/aussie-ace-daniel-ricciardo-helps-aston-martin-and-red-bull-racing-unveil-f1-car-for-the-road/news-story/0604a93698020ec6367b401dcff4ac2e

In this article, the car looks much more like a concept car. And in OP's photo, it has a windshield wiper. Don't mind the no mirrors; its using cameras for that. To me, OPs picture looks pretty close to how the car will end up looking.

The view from the back is just.....outta this freakin world.

THE INTERIOR!

The car doesn't have side mirrors but instead it has two cameras on either sides streaming video to the small screens on either sides of the dashboard.

I wish the laws allows it.

This. A hyper car or a supercar must not go below 8 cylinders! Ford GT's 6 cyl crap was a failure. It ended up producing the same mpgs as a V-fucking-10 Viper. Innovations on engines should only be done on mass produced economy cars. These are the cars that need such tech not performance based cars because ultimately a owner of a $500k+ isn't gonna look for efficiency. He just want to drive it.

it's got a serious xj220 look about it
about from the massive fuck off venturi tunnels

rearview mirrors where

Ca...can I masturbate to that until my dick breaks?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Looks like a minimalist LAMP car, but without the reinforcement.

I'm really happy how these trends in auto design are going. I loved the Viper because of NA big motors and pure performance, and now Aston makes the Vulcan and now this. Things are looking good

*LMP

that's because the gt isn't a proper road car, it's a homologation special

I think you're missing the point, the GT is an actual race car, they just made some road-legal copies so it can qualify for the class it competes in, plus the focus of the car was its power-to-weight ratio, hence the purpose of the V6. The Viper and others are, in this context at least, standard production cars, where such an objective isn't exactly a goal the engineers were trying to meet.

That steering wheel looks horrendous.

So Veeky Forums

Will is be the Aston, or the Mercedes that wins over your heart and cock?

Touche. I indeed missed that point. Thanks for making me understand.

Have a nice day, brother!

Plus in the recent jay Leno's video, he stated that Ford only had a time of 1 and half year before the LeMans to build a purpose built race car because Ford initially had planned to race the LeMans with a heavily modified Mustang. They came to the Le Mans, won the respective class, pooped over Ferrari and Corvette and went back home with a big trophy. It's quite remarkable how much they did within that time period.

>he believes things he reads on the internet

Also, how did they do the next year? Hahaha.

post what the mercedes looks like

>concept looks futuristic yet elegant
>unveiled car looks like shit and has blacked out glass, no windshield wipers, and mountain dew stripes
why

>V6

Sad!

>the cuckmobile has new look, and it's coming to the UK soon!

Looks like Goofy with a huge mustache