hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/it/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6_wYoi4DY&t=9333s
twitch.
hearthpwn.com/decks/820886-elemental-quest-rogue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't played in about a year.

How is the meta? Is it worth getting back into? Do I still have to netdeck?

The legend climb is so damn stressful. At least I'm almost there. Anyone else making the climb for the first time?

Meta is legitimately a breath of fresh air right now. Every class except Warlock is legend viable.

But if you haven't played in a year be ready to fork over some money if you want a competitive deck.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6_wYoi4DY&t=9333s

twitch.
tv/videos/138119952?t=01h49m32s

>losing streak from rank 2 to rank 4

have murloc paladins been this exposed or am i just shit at the game

i don't even know what paladin deck to go with anymore, and all i have left is midrange hunter and some netdecked pirate warrior i barely use, i have lyra priest but dont have experience playing at all, it was coincidence and rng that i had the cards ready for it.

wow user. casters have never been wrong about cards reviews before.

murloc paladin, midrange hunter and pirate warrior will all get you legend if you're good enough. try to figure out where you went wrong or what you didn't play around that you should play around next time

I just had a winning streak from rank 3 to 1 with Murloc Paladin. So I'm guessing it's variance, a bad list, or you're not piloting it right.

Using secrets properly for the right match ups and knowing when you're beat down or when you're control is important. Sometimes it's very important to conserve your Warleader / Megasaur for value, sometimes you gotta race.

why does Reddit always pretend that Hearthstone is a game of skill?

So when are they banning the entire Mage class from arena?

pls post list

>Every class except Warlock is legend viable
Fuck warlock desu

Open up, here comes the train!

why do netdeckers think they are actually good at the game?

because blizzard pushes it as an """""esport"""""

its good when you can actually get it off, but everytime I play it, the other guy always has a way to kill it. in arena though you should always take it.

Because they get higher ranks than you do. and they're right

Why do special snowflake edgelords think they're better than netdeckers even though they're actually shieldbearers?

Also, I get out aggro'd by hunters, druids who have really control, elemental shaman, I'm just really frustrated at this point

i draw good curves. I maintained rank 2 for a long time but it seems im just going to give up because everyone has been throwing their hungry crabs left and right

muh esports

Actually even warlock isn't that bad after handlock became a thing again

>dropped to rank 5 from rank 1
>three days left

fuck it i just give up this season

>losing feels awful
>winning feels like nothing
ummmm what's even the point???

to get golden heros

It's a fairly balanced meta right now, this was a good expansion imo

- Paladin went from being bottom 3 since first rotation to being top 3 again (maybe best)
-Warlock finally meets it's day of the rope
-Hunter isn't OP but it's playable again (it was complete dumpster inviable last xpac)
-Priest has deck diversity for the first time in the history of HS, and SILENCE PRIEST has replaced handlock in playstyle and difficulty as a top deck
-Many meta decks include multiple leggos and epics, but there are at least over 5 viable cheap decks and budget versions of meta lists are currently effective despite what retards with no creativity think
-Druid is diverse and it's cancer is mostly kept in check
-new meta is basically balanced around a Rock-Paper-Scissors dynamic but there are certain hedge decks that spice up the flowchart a bit
-Shaman is balanced

Because every game is a game of skill. Even rock, paper, scissors.

>this was a good expansion imo
The expansion isnt good, whats good is we lost almost 200 cards from standard

Because the important part is playing your deck and not building it? This isn't minecraft, you dont get extra points for creativity.

Yeah but noodle was pretentious enough to wait a week or so AFTER the xpac comes out to release his review instead of shooting in the dark like everyone else.

Eloise should stab Reynad and plot a takeover of Tempostom.

>people still trying to silence 5/5 of rogue and pause when realizing it didn't work

kek

>Quest shitter thinking he's better than anyone else

>make someone concede with a turn 1 or 2 crab
wtf is this game

It might be you not optimally piloting, but honestly it happens. In the climb sometimes you will just happen to lose 7 in a row, and you have to stay calm and let it go. If you keep going your winrate will stabilize, just try not to tilt. Even the best players using all time OP decks have only reached upwards of 70% on a climb.

lol, f2p and got it by pity timer so suck my dick i guess

hearthpwn.com/decks/820886-elemental-quest-rogue

4960 dust isn't exactly what you would call expensive

Guess that common.

I'm rank 5 now. I just gave up.

damn im jelly
literally the best golden in the game

I'm using this deck as well, but now that the archetype has exploded I think it might be a bit outdated with it's tech, considering it has split into full aggro and midrange versions while this is more of a hybrid hedge. Experimenting with 1 Equality over Divine Favor, maybe will cut Tareem for Leeroy. Anyone using a full SMOrc list that could give some tech advice?

mrglgrlr

Sweet elemental.

too much money invested has made them delusional

Whatever floats your boat, I enjoy Wild right now too but I know that this might be something endemic to just myself around these parts.

I started playing wild a bit to farm golden portraits and quests: how can anybody enjoy this shit? It's all just priest quest shitters or reno warlocks, both of which will never ever die.

Get out of the dumpster ranks and you'll see virtually zero of those two decks.
Quest priest is hilariously bad against pretty much all aggro, which is probably 70-90% of all rank 5 and up decks.

Are you playing Pirate Warrior? They are very good (and sometimes frustrating) control decks but just play something with some gas on the top end, there's enough of that in wild

I dusted my dr boom and loatheb, so I cant really play good agressive decks. I'm just playing quest priest myself, because I crafted that shit on day 1 and want to get my dust worth...

>token shaman
>free win over midrange hunter and crystal rogue
>instant loss against paladin and taunt warrior

what do I do for final push

Those two aren't even in many decks. I'd even say they're in very few decks.

what rank are you? I'm at rank 2. Many paladins on the ladder, so token shaman seems dumb

>complains about Quest Priest shitters
>is a Quest Priest shitter

Wow... I'd try it out if I had 2 Lightbomb, I've unpacked 3 priest quests ;^)

Play elemental shaman if you're only seeing paladin and hunter, it cucks them. Can give you the poverty list if you need it.

IL KRIPPO WILL PRESS IL BUTTONO!!!!
GO TO EL TWITCHY

Should I just reroll watch and learn or actually try and add people for that and the one "play a friend" quest?

I'm getting really fucking sick of rolling it when none of my friends play hearthstone.

post your tag and server

whaleboy#1486
Americas

I don't have the 80 gold play a friend quest just the spectate one.

Is this a Legend viable deck? What changes should I make?

Well that was my first and last time picking baron geddon in arena that card is completely fucking useless yet heartarena rates it as gods cum I'm fucking done

So I just started playing again after a 1 year hiatus.

Is there any difference between rank 15 and rank 5? The same decks seemed to be played, and I don't have any of the new cards.

people tend to misplay less often in higher ranks. you can win with ridiciolous decks at 15 while you need something decent further up.

>Is there any difference between rank 15 and rank 5?
Yes, but not at the last 5 days of the season

I fucking hate seeing new accounts in arena, it's always some streamer fag using an alt so they won't get sniped. Why can't we have "unknown" players in arena again

Poverty list would be great plees

B-B-BUH!!!
MUH SH-SHIIIIIT BREEEEEEEWWW!!!!
IT EPIC!!!
I WINS ALL TIMES ON RANK 19!!!

Best elemental shaman list coming through

Aren't ranks less diverse just after the season reset? Why would the very end of the season have less difference?

Very nice, if you get Shadow Visions on the mulligan than shuffle away your quest and complete it twice :^)

have the avatars for the players been chosen? i assume so...

Quest warrior has completely ruined the fun of this game for me. I play mostly freeze mage and aggro druid, and I come across a lot of these guys. It's a fucking headache to sit there and bring him down to 2-3 HP while he keeps armoring up, and eventually hope you don't get hit by the hero power.

>le 5 mana twisting nether
>le sleep with le fishies
>taunt: discover a taunt minion

I can't believe I paid for this shit

Midrange hunters are mauling taunt warriors on the ladder. Same goes for #Valuedin.

Need help. There is a random wall of control priests at rank 3. I can't stop them.

because people are tryharding for the last push, no one cares when they have 29 more days to jerk off

Silence Priest > Control priest because they have no way to stop 3 mana 4/8 that keeps getting buffed and healed.

Holy shit, that's not a bad idea. Thanks user.

What exactly is the shortcoming of Control Priest? As Paladin they outvalue me and steal all my shit. As Token Druid their spells are just so good at handling my minions.

They can't deal with 4 attack minions.
And their hero power is piss if they don't have any board.
Also most control priest board clear is only on turn 6.

The issue for me has been Shadow Visions. Having a 3rd Potion of Madness or SWP is just game for my aggro decks.

is using grievous bite in mid-range hunter a good tech? It seems to work pretty well against all aggro and has its uses late gmae

Brazil rekt

All meta relevant decks have strong cards. Control priest isn't T1 by a mile. You have other decks to worry about.

didn't think there'd be casters worse than pathra and frodan but here we are

Holy fucking shit I'm crying, Wild is fucking beautiful.

Not really. Midrange Hunter is a pretty tight list and the tech slot is generally used for crabs which are rarely dead since you're Hunter. I like Nesting Roc as anti-aggro tech personally.

Good stuff, cheers

agreed. the casting is awful. Blizzard need to just hire Firebat and someone else to cast full time

what time does the tournament start tomrorow? est time

5pm

I am going to start an arena-run now. I will get either 5 or 6 wins. I will open 40 dust. I will then farm gold until I can do the same thing again tomorrow. Only 40 more days until I get enough dust for a legendary.

can the poverty list still win the paladin matchup consistently?

Depends on which rank you are at desu,

well here's the list I've been using. It's done pretty well so far but I'm struggling around rank 8 but I only play a couple ranked games a day.

Where did turn 2 go, jason?

Claimed

Based on what I'm seeing I'm gonna assume you don't have Rat Pack or Kindly Grandma? That's fine, honestly. I can't really judge your list since I don't run Hydra in Hunter and I can't really imagine how good or bad it performs.

I'll just post mine which has been working for me. The cards on the chopping block for me are the Infested Wolf and Timber Wolf. I love Deadly Shot a lot. I recommend one if you see a lot of Quest Warrior.

>player named pimpingho
>literally pimping hoe
>casters saying it constantly
>yet I can't name my WoW character Cuntsmasher
fuck off blizzard

>quest n'zoth reno priest
>don't draw Reno Jackson at all
>or Elise Trailblazer
>wtf
>have two fucking cards left in the deck
>draw Elise next
>....
>kill him with a Firelands Portal from Crystalline Oracle
Well I won anyway against a Reno mage. But jfc the RNG. Fuck you Blizz I still win.

not really, it's a bad card

Midrange Hunter is close to even if not unfavored, it's not like last rotation when Hunter stepped up as the cure to Garroshstone. Quest Rogue and Paladin are real counters, though.

Does Pathra cast English tournaments? Her stream seems pretty chill, why do you think she's so terrible at casting?

>when your opponent can't kill your tundra rhino