youtube.com/watch?v=xoHdWNLUzQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azura = shit

I still love Berkut!

Sety when?

Lyn a best!

HERE IS THE REAL THREAD, FAGGOTS

(lol

>he actually spammed it so much in threads that ended up dying anyway he actually had to go to the effort of changing it because the duplicate post timer got on his ass

kek

>Sety shows up
>Forseti is garbage and his speed is low
They fucked over Tyrfring, so there's no reason not to suspect this. Only Reddit's approved "strongest hero" and NuEmblem characters get weapons that are accurate.

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous: →

Why are you all so autistic?

You've made like 3 threads after this Roy one and they were all deleted because they had no reason to exist. Roy wins, they've decided on it. It was on-time, there's no problem with it. Fucking move already the purge has happened. IT'S DONE.

>Lukas will never be your boyfriend
;-;

Shitlifitng is not ok but nice trips desu

I just wanna say that I love all you adorable little autistic faggots.

Now let's get to talking about waifus and why Tellius is ass.

What IV do I want on Sheena for Armor Emblem?

Reminder Veronica is cute and did nothing wrong, she's just tired of being lonely.

>Venom Roy is so mad that Ika was CONFIRMED BY THE FUCKING DEVELOPERS to be stronger than Roy/ Strongest *Lord* in the series and is therefore damage controlling out of his mind by making 100 SURE That the image of OP HAS TO BE ROY
Really makes you think..............................................................................

I think invading the neighboring country out of loneliness qualifies as something wrong

>bare shoulders
Why is Ninian so lewd?

Is there any point in trying to go to /qa/ or IRC to deal with this shit or do we just have to expect that no one will ever deal with shitposters?

What did /jrpg/ have to do to finally get banned? I think we need that right now.

Trips confirm

I love this meme.

>other threads begin to die
>IP count here skyrockets
>passive-aggressive posts like pop up

>using shitna
just use 2 hectors instead

Dont give up so soon Alm.

>caring about tripfag shit
back to r.eddit you go

besides rerolling for good units what are good tips for new players?

I have a hector with +def how do I build around him?

She almost popped your head off your body, that would be considered wrong in many places

She is being manipulated, its not her fault.

>damage controlling
because IS totally isn't shilling their favorite Gary Stu boy even more now than they ever have before

I drew two Titanias, one has -atk +res, the other has -spd +def. Which one is less shit?

Waifus are the cancer killing everything.

Lets talk about a less evil thing by comparison. Mobages.

>Alfonse saying something = canon
Loving every (lol, ikefag

Rate my team anons.

She just wanted to make your cockhead explode in her mouth, dude.

>trips

Roy is /ourboy/
Ike is for Reddit.

For anyone who has trouble picking a talent in Conquest, I made this

Just go replay Birthright, dude

imagine being so mentally ill your obligation to shitpost in every thread backfires thanks to the mods and the dupe post timer wont let you shitpost in the one thread that lives unless you change it

Roll for the full 20 orbs and nothing less since you have few units. Later on snipe specific colours if you really want once your barracks is full of SI fodder.

>Lets talk about a less evil thing by comparison. Mobages.
hahaha, no

>all these replies
WOOOOOOOAH

Should I make Ephraim into a buffbot or a fighter, if I already have Eirika?

N-non canon Ikefag!

One of the only memorable girls from Tellius.

I suppose it doesn't help that I can hardly remember any girls from that series.

I'm done trying to convince people to ignore and report early threads/shitposts and filter trips.

/feg/ has a user base of about 17 years old and is full of either mentally disabled fucking morons who can't spot and report a shitpost it I shat down their throats, not can /feg/ ignore obvious false flagging and ignore early threads.

Have your shitty garbage fucking general shitposters, enjoy. Have a million early threads from faggots desperate for attention because that's the only satisfaction they get in their pathetic lives. At least I take solace in the fact I'm not a fucking retard and I tired to do my part.

sage

>Leveling up random shit from scratch
>Throw in a 4* Beruka because I need a green
>Start using her
>She's kinda really fucking cute
>Start googling Beruka art

Guys.....is this how you find waifus? I've never had a waifu before.

>Ike is weaker than Chrom as well
lmao

>Anna: We don't know. Though the Order of Heroes has been doing its best to keep an eye on her... we failed. That's not the worst of it, I'm afraid. The Hero she's contracted is said to be the strongest in all the worlds...
>said to be
Just like Tupac is said to be alive making music in Serbia.

Guys I got bored, what do with this? She was 4 stars and had no skills so I just started giving her shit and made her 5 stars, what's good for a and s slot?

Saying no wont stop the Heroes talk.

She is underage, that is also technically wrong depending on Emblian laws surrounding the age of consent

How do I filter image hash

Who is the Tupac of Fire Emblem?

don't play gacha games

This thread. The one you are posting in right now. Was made at 754. You are only mad because you have some bizarre grudge against Roy.

HP

>3 reds
>5 star... Eldigan. +Res/-Spd

Looks like the 3.50% pity rate really shat the bed this time. This may be the first 5 star I can't afford to use, or even sacrifice for Skill Inheritance...

triangle adept, she'll die to lances anyways

Honestly I get the feeling that the reason the roy threads always manage to survive is that the mods see like 4 different /feg/ threads, sees Roy and figures "oh I know that guy he's definitely from Fire Emblem" (because even people who haven't played fire emblem or smash probably at least know Roy) and deletes the rest.

Not that I mind.

your waifu is one of the worst greens there is
congrats man

Why do you care so damn much about this stuff, sis?

Convince me not to spend a play store gift card on orbs

>what's good for the ass slot
i think you know what's good my dude

Both

Eldigan is great and Xander is a sister killing piece of shit, we've been over this already. Make it work user

Most of the FE7 cast, having been blasted by Idunn and her dragons at Araphen

It's a gift card, do whatever the fuck you want.

Surely you have at least one unit who can benefit from Fury 3

I made an epic meme /feg/. Use it wisely.

What else are you going to buy, mario run?

He is already slow as shit. Slap QR on him and he is going do fine.

Didn't Alfonse and company basically just come to the conclusion that the Tellius faggots were OP because they had that Ward and that the enemy just spammed reinforcements?

I like the one with Joker better, but thanks anyways.

But she's really fucking cute

i dont like frogposters so i dont like this meme

I have no good targets for inheriting heavy blade...

Well the legends preceded him, they already note that he's said to be the strongest before they meet him.

Anna brought it up, though, and that jewess probably said it to drive up orb sales anyway.

Since you completely missed my point, let's talk about Heroes: it's shit and I hate it because it's the ultimate form of cashgrab and people give money to it. You complained about waifufagging and fanservice in games? because mobages are the best kind of games to milk waifufaggots like that Felicia guy, not only to roll for them, but to whale to make them more powerful

Thoughts on Severa?

You've seen the IVs. You "make it work," because all I see is a shitter ho can't double any Hectors without picking up something like Axebreaker.

I've got 30 orbs saved up so far for Celica's banner. But I also have zero (0) good green units. Is this a good banner to roll for greens or should I keep saving for now? I wasted 5 orbs earlier trying to get a green and they gave me 3 greys and 2 blues to choose from.

Yet people still like Xander more.

keep saving, both very bad green units

That's because most of the current fire emblem fanbase never even heard of elderberry prior to his FE:H appearance.

Soren is alright but you should probably wait for a better banner.

Better in Awakening

Just wait user, theres still 18 days left on this banner, until then a lot more are gonna show up

I just started playing, do banners switch every week or when do they happen? Not the hugest fan of Ike and crew, might want to save up (although I haven't gotten any PoR characters yet through three rolls, a lot of Virions, Cherches, and Odins though. Fuck.)

>Eldigan is great
No, Eldigan is an idiot that got himself killed like the idiot he is.

>10-2 *4 Solo Clear
Well now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bU0Z1bkx1-o

Or maybe Xander is just better? As a unit and character.

It's ok user, you can let go of your Stockholm Syndrom soon when Xander turns out better.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHdWNLUzQo

I said less evil by comparison. Which it still is. They're making a killing exploiting idiots in a side project.

Is Kiran a guy or a girl? Why do so many heroes fall for him/her? Does the summoning make everyone a bislut?