Daily reminder to respect cyclists as fellow drivers using the road

Daily reminder to respect cyclists as fellow drivers using the road.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im gay

when you have an ass that size, sticking a huge ruler on your bike isn't flattering

Serious question.
What happens if one of those cars want to turn right into a driveway or something? Do they have to stop and wait for all of the bikes to pass, holding up an additional lane of traffic ? Will the bikes be kind enough to stop and let the car turn? Does the car have to assert it's dominance as alpha transportation and plow through the bikes?

Plow through.

Fucking bikers have no respect for the larger, more dangerous machine that the road was built for so you have to assert you dominance and squish some SJW fatty.

Daily reminder that cyclists are literally subhuman trash & should be mowed down whenever possible

>Do they have to stop and wait for all of the bikes to pass
I seriously hope that you drive without a license because if you don't know that turning vehicles have to stop for people in the bike lane or on the side walk you shouldn't have a license.

You have to stop and let the bikes pass because the government has cucked you. No, they probably won't stop because it makes them feel powerful while Chad is fucking their waifu

How the fuck did you get your licence?

Calm down he might be Indian or middle eastern

The only cyclists we have are retarded doctors who ride down a major thoroughfare and one gets killed every couple months because you'd have to be retarded to bike on that road.

are you guys fucking retarded? the cyclists are riding on the street, on the curb far right side lane.

the question was if he's trying to merge into the curb lane, will those douche-fucks on the bikes let in a car either infront or behind them.

>tfw you buzz a cyclist

Please stop driving.

if it was a dedicated cyclist lane and he was trying to turn into a driveway, that'd be a different story.

Please, enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong.

>not using the bike lanes with a motorcycle waiving through these cucks like a madman

> mfw cycling is my hobby, not something I do because I have no choice so I know how it feels to deal with shitty cyclists when driving.
I hug the curb as much as I can and stay off the roads as much as I can to minimize risk as much as possible and dumbshits still ride my ass when I'm in the shoulder. I even get onto the sidewalk when there are cars in the shoulder so I don't impede traffic by riding onto the street

First of all you're trying to turn across multiple lanes if they're in your way. Get behind them in the turning lane before you even attempt to make a turn, you retarded meatbag.

>Be me
>Be me being me at the park being me
>Bikefag comes rolling by the nearby intersection
>Plows right through the stop sign, because laws don't apply to him
>Think nothing of it
>Literally a few minutes later another bikefag does the same thing
>This time he ends up hitting a car in the process
>Gets up and starts berating the driver in the process
>Guy he hit wasn't even moving, bikefag was just oblivious and clipped him while he blew threw the stop sign intersection
>Calls the cops and everything
>Making a big deal over nothing
>Myself and a couple of other people who were there saw it and told the cops he was lying out his ass about the driver hitting him
>Cops tell bikefag to fuck off, and to stop wasting their time
>Gets flustered and pedals off, flipping us all off
Such respectable members of society, those bikefags.

So cyclists want to be treated as equals on the road

However, they move at a fraction of the speed of regular traffic

When we see a car moving at a fraction of the speed of regular traffic, we get angry and call the police. Police are also doing things like left-lane emphasis patrols now to keep people from impeding traffic

Does that mean that any time we see a cyclist not in their specified zone we should call the police to complain about someone impeding traffic?

fuck cyclists

everytime i see these cunts on the open road i rev bomb them without a db killer until they have a fucking seizure, or speed up and ride so fast by them that these cunts struggle to stay on their bikes.

some of the most self entitled biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

The law says bicycles can go on roads, there's no mandated minimum speed on non-highway roads, and impeding traffic is only a violation if it happens without good reason, otherwise you'd have to fine tractors and harvesters as well. How many facts against your proposal do you want to hear?

>behave like a complete cunt scumbag around others
>HURR BUT THEY'RE THE PROBLEM, NOT ME
Crash and die, you fagbastard.

Get off of our fucking roads. It's bad enough with women behind the wheel.

>our

>cyclist detected

Serious question, why is it that whenever I'm driving that the cyclist paying attention tends to be kids, teens, and college students?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

Do you maneuver around a slower car when you want to turn right? There's your answer.

Yeah lets damage your car to make a dumb point and then you get arrested for vehicular negligence

Gas tax pays for roads.

FUCK.
YOU.

but tractors and harvesters stay far over so they can be passed, and will pull over if traffic builds up behind them

???

In the real world? The car obliviously plows into the turn and it's up to the cyclist to be aware and avoid it.

>stay far over
How far over can an 8-10ft wide vehicles actually stay? It's impossible to overtake them in the same lane.

Mineral oil tax and vehicle registration tax aren't actually earmarked where I live, no taxes are. Therefore everyone's paying for everything.

Also I drive a car, you humongous faggot.

Never realized that Veeky Forums was full of autistic children. Guess spending all that time in your cage makes you mentally ill.

What?! There are autistic people on Veeky Forums?! I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

>respect
>fellow drivers

>giving up an entire lane meant for cars to some faggot on a bike.

Brazil is such a cuck state.

lmao
>implying bikes stop for red lights
>implying they don't just hop on over to the crosswalk

see

Blasted one with a puddle of water last week lmao I bet I left that faggot soaked

>douche-fucks
You have to go back, friendo!

>mfw not always go speed limit
>sometimes 20km/h under, sometimes 10km/h over
>much faster than cager in the city

No.

I don't drive that far away from other cars so why should I give such a huge gap to people on bikes?

>not carrying ninja-rocks

That on OPs pic might be a bit much, but I had some retards driving with their mirror above my handlebars when overtaking.

Can I put one of these on my car and sperg out when a cyclist tries to squeeze by me?

>19 mile bike trail right next to the main road I take going to work
>lots of straights, waves, bends
>trees everywhere, fresh oxygen
>practically recently paved and always clean

>fuckers still on the road pretending they're vehicles going half the speed limit
what do they want
WHAT DO THEY WANT

>without good reason

Most bicyclists own and can afford cars, and could easily own electric mopeds capable of reaching the speed limit.

They have no rational reason to use a transportation method from the 1920s for "hobby" reasons. Period.

Riding a bicycle on pubic roads is the equivalent of keeping a horse in your garage and trotting down main street, and then expecting everyone else to put up with your unpredictable, relatively slow horse and clean up its shit when your reason, rather than being "god says i can not drive a car", is "I FUCKEN HATE CARS"

>I-it's not illegal! My horse is entitled to a lane, so sayeth this law from 100 years ago!

for you to stop driving a car

that's their reason

it's an endless protest against cars because muh air quality. they want to ruin the advantage of cars by using old laws allowing bikes on roads (many date from a time when cars didn't exceed 30mph) to limit their traveling speed and say "hey if you took a bike you wouldn't feel so cucked!"

>no rational reason to use a transportation method from the 1920s
1. faster in urban areas
2. no need to seek parking spots
3. no traffic jams
4. burns fat and keeps you fit
5. saves fuel costs

>faster in urban areas
You often achieve this by breaking the law, riding on sidewalks as an adult and splitting lanes. Hey, I can do that too! Pic related. Doesn't make it safe or sane.
>no need to seek parking spots
Same! Doesn't make it safe or legal. My bike is about as narrow as a bicycle. I can lean it against a wall. It's not legal, and it's not safe (for the bike).
>no traffic jams
If everyone has one, or do do as #1 and break the law.
>burns fat
If I want to exercise I don't do it on my way to a public space so I smell and look even worse than I already do because of what happens when a white guy spends more than 10 seconds exposed to 100ºf+ heat.
>saves fuel costs
You're not that poor. Get a scooter. 80mpg out of 3 gallon tanks. $6 a fill up. Top speed: maybe 50mph.

>pic related

cyclists are idiots no one ever even admits to seeing them get hit just plow and shammy

problem is cyclists don't follow the rules, but like to waive them around when it suits them

cyclists are pedestrians and should stick to sidewalks

honestly I don't understand how any of them have such a lack of self-preservation in order to WANT to drive on roads with 3000 pound cars

often they don't have preservation just impudent crying and virtue signalling.

>You often achieve this by breaking the law
I could do that to save even more time, but I don´t need that to be faster.
>Same! Doesn't make it safe or legal.
There are designated bikestands in front of most buisnesses, wich are safe and legal.
>motorcycle as narrow and nimble as bicycle
My handlebars are 400mm whide...
>If everyone has one, or do do as #1 and break the law.
Riding on the outer right side of the road next to parked cars is legal.
>exercise somewhere else
That would cost even more time.
>get a scooter
>not a simson S51
pic related is mine, it weights in at like 75kg and gets up to 70km/h while needing 2,5L/100km on average.

So thankful that there's no bike lanes where I live. They're expected to bike on the side walk.

daily reminder that bicycles are not yet able to comfortably keep pace with traffic proper and are a nuisance when not properly corralled. i don't mind cyclist lanes just keep to yours

they really are suicidal.

>"crazy badass" motorcyclist riding at 30mph in the city
>personal equipment
>abrasion resistant clothing
>CE rated armor at every impact zone
>abrasion resistant gloves with stitched together fingers and sliding armor on the palms and wrists to prevent broken bones
>^all leather or breathable perf leather
>vehicle equipment
>track-grade combined ABS brakes capable of stopping the bike in distances that equal many cars despite the whole thing having a quarter of the available grip
>rear view mirrors
>audible horn, usually upgraded to a VERY audible horn
>bright brake light
>powerful headlight

>"green and safe" bicyclist riding at 20mph in the city, hitting much higher speeds on downhills (had one keep up with my car at 40 once)
>personal equipment
>a spandex suit or street clothes
>brain bucket helmet, despite equally lightweight and breathable full face helmets existing for bicycles and designed for bicycle-speed impacts
>bare handed
>nary a knee pad to be seen
>vehicle equipment:
>weak rim brakes that might slow the bike down before it crashes into something. some mountain bikes and performance bikes have half-decent disks. SOME.
>a little blinking light in back
>a flashlight strapped to the handlebars
>hand signals that exactly one driver on any given road remembers the meaning of
>a little bell or air horn you might hear on a still day without any wind
>"i am perfectly equipped to go as fast as i can down this hill. Wheeee!"

>brain bucket helmet
Not aero enough, must be aero helmet.
>weak rim brakes
Enough to make a stoppie or block tire, so these are not the problem
>"i am perfectly equipped to go as fast as i can down this hill. Wheeee!"
My own risk, not yours.

Don't forget your flipflops. Gotta keep the toesies cool.

>not using clipless pedals

Bicycles are the fedoras of the road.

>when you see a butthurt cagey at a stoplight, blow past him with flip flops and socks, and see him an hour later just getting to the spot after sitting in traffic the whole time because "muh vroom vroom"

>when you drive off 15 minutes after the cager
>overtake him on your way
>get your groceries
>see him parking when unlocking bike
>and get back about halfan hour before him

This.

I scared the shit out of some pansy ass cyclist with my A6 when he wouldn't get the fuck out of the way in a construction zone

He was all like "Learn how to drive!!!" and I was all like uh huh huh learn how to buy a car

>A6
Sounds expensive, it would be bad if someone would scratch the paint...

Porcelin pieces to tempered glass. Gas anyone who does this

This. And it helps if you live in states like PA where there are laws protecting the drivers for standing up to cyclists.

If you do shit like in the video to me, you deserve it...

and then you get run over because you entered my lane, hit the car and went under the wheels and now your family and/or insurance pays for damages.
10/10 plan spandexfag

this gives me flashbacks to when i was in berlin and bikes had to share the bus lane if the bike lane discontinued

If you cut my lane, I don´t have to do any of that.
All I need to do is extending my left arm with the wire brush in my hand...

protip: youre in my lane if you can touch my car retard
all the dash cam will show is me driving along, then suddenly a light thunk as you make like one of the chinese webms that circulate around here

I knew I should have taken a picture, they just put up these cycling lane separators on my street...

FUCK CYCLISTS

>hand signals
that's a rarity here. I live in Traverse City Mi. huge tourist trap. lots of dumb Detroiters and Chicagoans either drunk, stupid, or both

If you cut me as, mentioned in , you get in my lane.
When you are the closest to me I can simply extend my arm and scratch your paint with out you even noticing it.

there have been 14 cyclists killed in boston by motorists since 2010. not a single driver was charged with a crime. its open season out here.

i almost get blasted by at least one a week while walking through crosswalks while they blow through lights. sometimes even going the wrong way down one way streets. i dream about clotheslining them, or dooring one of the pricks with my car.

one of these days..

>cut me off
>as i cut right in front of you
yeah thats not how this works. its not the cars fault if a pedestrian jaywalks and gets hit, its not the cars fault if you slide in my way and end up a meaty speed bump. good luck with your little brush because you limp wristed faggots cant even move one hand off the handlebars to flip someone off without falling over let alone apply pressure to a brush on a moving car. also what are you going to just be biking with a brass brush in hand? that wont be 100% proof of intent or anything, and it will be captured on my 1080p wide angle dashcam anyway.
but please, make my fucking day.

speed limit decreace incoming

please pull out infront of truck while im doing 40

Nigga you really rolled on em

>pedestrian jaywalks
Not a pedestrian, not jaywalking.
>slide in way
That is not what this all was about, also I have the right of way in the bikelane anyway.
>meaty speedbump
There goes the charge for serious bodily injury.
>can not ride with one hand
I can ride with no hands at all and put on a jacket while riding...
>wire brush in hand
No, I put it in the pocket of my jersey.
>muh dashcam
Can´t catch me anyway since I´m heading in a different direction at that point and don´t have a licence plate.

If I can´t use the brush, ninja rocks will do...

I usually give them more room than that (mr2) but if they're biking side by side I'm gonna buzz the dipshit on the inside

cyclists are pieces of shit though

GAS THE BIKES, RACE CARS NOW!!!!

How much can on man project?

>Not a pedestrian, not jaywalking.
its called a metaphor idiot. spandex is constricting bloodflow to your brain
>That is not what this all was about, also I have the right of way in the bikelane anyway.
dont have right of way if you jump in front of a car making a turn faggot
>There goes the charge for serious bodily injury.
yeah, right out the window when it shows you just no fucks given'd right in front of me while im making a turn
>I can ride with no hands at all and put on a jacket while riding...
congrats,
>No, I put it in the pocket of my jersey.
and youll be able to pull it out in the 1 second it takes for me to be 10 feet ahead of you? psh, nothing personal
>Can´t catch me anyway since I´m heading in a different direction at that point and don´t have a licence plate.
yeah youre just gonna go from 20 mph to 20 mph in the exact opposite direction in less than 1 second. just like the laws of the road bend to you, so do the laws of physics. also, dumbfuck, the camera is rolling the entire time, so it would see you in your entirety for a length of time before moving out of the field of view. also really doesnt matter, because like i said youll be pinned under my wheel yelling something about cagers while waving around a brush like a madman.
>If I can´t use the brush, ninja rocks will do...
and then i for sure just slam right into you as the sound of exploding glass scared me and made me jerk the wheel, and to my surprise after check to make sure you were ok i found shards of ceramic on you so i took you under citizens arrest and waited for the cops to arrive so you could be formally charged and sued for
assault and vandalism

>you tried.jpg