If I purchase a Tailored Three-piece Suit and hang around the lobbies of major corporations hoping to bump into their...

If I purchase a Tailored Three-piece Suit and hang around the lobbies of major corporations hoping to bump into their CEOs, will I be able to get a job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4h-TGkewR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's what I did to get my first six figure job

Go on...

"Whoa nice suit user! Say... Do you have a job? How about you come become a partner at my PE firm, $50,000 signing bonus"

What if I purchase something like this?

SECURITY!

Just make sure you mention many times that you want them to give you a second look. And that you're 'level two stage'

If you think buying a child will get you a good job then youre on to something..

OP here. I have an example I would like to share.

Would the following be possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=a4h-TGkewR8

EXPLAIN?!

Only if you have a firm handshake as well..

What a fucking meme, most people over 35 I shake hands with takes this shit so seriously and straight squeezes your hand, us youngn's know how its done.

with a weak willed man maybe

I'd probably call my lawyer and ask how restraining orders work.

How does one obtain a lawyer?

And when you hire a lawyer once, does he just become your lawyer? Or do you have to pay an annual fee?

How much time do lawyers actually get to become acquainted with you as an individual?

If I write a will, how does my lawyer know I died when he makes one for me?

HOW DOES SOCIETY WORK?!

ditto. anybody?

Human trafficking
>always get told by people above me my handshake is firm yet delicate
>they complain about people who deathgrip their hands
Do people actually think youre supposed to squeeze the shit out of someones hand?

If you buy your lawyer some McDonalds hes your servant for life and you also get to participate in an annual raffle where one lucky guy can have his way with his trophy wife if he offers a pussy for airline miles programme

Fucking this. My insecure friends bash on me constantly for my supposedly "weak" handshake. Meanwhile they squeeze the shit out of any hand they try to shake. It's literally just a greeting gesture people, no need to try to use it to peacock in front of a potential employer and show them what a big strong reliable man you are by breaking their fucking fingers. Just grasp their hand with a slight, non-intrusive amount of pressure, shake, then release.

I like hurting people and making friendly conversation with them in the same 10 seconds.

Are you genuinely autistic ?

Also 3 piece suits are for le euphoria

>putting "scandinavian" into a nickname

you have to be a a proud homosexual user

Scandinavia =/= Scandinavian

So you're saying you're not a native of Scandinavia, you are actually Scandinavia itself. Yeah, that makes sense.

It's an alternative fact brah

i never squeze first but i always squeze back. morons need to learn their place.