The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HATE RAFA

>>I've finally been around long enough to see two events of the same realm since I started during the orlandeau event
Should this feel good?

>autobattling intensifies

this shit takes way longer than i ever would have imagined. good thing I'm done with the story in Mobius and just spend my whole day's worth of stamina in pleiades.

I dunno, sometimes it's nice since you can go through the events with synergy for it?

Can sisters kiss each others?

I need some FF5 help.
I just brought down the flying city thing and Galuf and his granddaughter went back to whatever alien world they came from.
I need to find Cid and Mid, but I don't recall where they should be.
Could someone point me in the right direction?

Try the meteors

What's up with that awful and shit team?

It's just the ffxi women from the last event.

Why do they all look so fucking creepy?

Yeah, it's boring. You end up missing the easy mythril and occasional stamina refreshes when they're gone, though. On the plus side, the bosses start getting more interesting the further you go.

How cute. They are just nice sisters and there's nothing gay about them.

Either the library or that underwater thing that you flew the airship out of near crescent island. Probably the latter.

Dun dun dun

Convince me to keep grinding this event for mats

I got all the cheap ones and the 560 fish cost are the only ones left. I have a 3rd chizuru a cecil a second xdeath and a CoD in the backlog.

Why are they so perfect, bros?

It's not like early players have a lot of options, plus it's serviceable early on. He'll definitely want to swap in some of the Tactics characters, though.

Didn't we already know this? I remember Lightlord autisticly screeching about this during the whole Magic Library incident.

No, fuck you orlancuckshit.

Where's Milfina?

>Minfilla
>XI

um

shes from xiv

>RK husbandofags statistically have succeeded more with their pulling than waifufags

Apart from Ramzanon there's been Sephiroth, Garland, Golbez, and Hope. Time to turn gay I guess.

>or that underwater thing that you flew the airship out of near crescent island.
That was my first guess but they weren't there when I went there last night.

>2017
>Not loving cock.

Uh, user?

How did they get away with this?

Probably, i skipped a lot of early mysidia cutscenes though.
I swear, i half expect a veritas to be Lasswell from the future somehow, but i think all of their identities are known by now.

But so is c@.

Oh, I went and looked the part up, and it seems you have to look at some kind of note that they leave there.

I need help with Ultros Apoc ++++. If yall wanna play, room is up.

Truth be told I can't think of a single female character I've pulled for and gotten things I wanted from it. I've gotten female character relics, but almost entirely by accident, like Serah's bow. Meanwhile when I first started, pulled on Keeper's choice 2, got Gilgamesh BSB. You might be on to something.

pretty sure he hero soul'd that one.

The fuck are you talking about?

>1 Setzer
>Like 5 Gaus
>Zero (0) Trance Terras

Sounds about right but I'm still sad. She's all I want.

desu I could go for a couple of gaff runs tell me if you're running with that

How about anti-luck?
I've had stupid luck with Lightning relics and i hate the bitch. Only thing i lack is her nasty suit.

Yeah I hero souled her. Seemed like a good idea at the time. I don't have any gear Lion can use so she's just dead weight.

Really I just have Shantotto carrying the entire party with Lightning, Primordial Elements, and Hidden Power.

>wants trance terra while having best unit from the banner
kys

I've drawn SEVERAL kefkas so don't feel bad. At least four kefkas.

At least i got NORMAL terra, that's almost as good for waifuing.

Raid leader, please be advised that I'm opening with Keeper's Tome so I can stack Tyro's debuff commands, so Y'shtola should go with Wall first

It was a good choice. Y'sh's a good healer so she'll be pretty self sufficient for a while, especially if you pull one of her relics later. I'd recommend swapping out a few of your current choices for the ones on the Tactics event, especially TG Cid.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'm gonna bring in Celes.

I probably should have swapped Eiko, but whatever.

Got TG Cid OSB, Should I try to get his SSB and Cloak? Or just with his OSB and saving my mithrils for future content (like Squall BSB2/Cloud USB) should be a wiser choice?

I know that he's good, but I'm drawn to get my waifu. Silly, I know.

Is she decent? I have a few of her that I just keep for when i eventually start TMR farming.

>Do 11x pull on ffvi banner
>literally no ffvi characters at fucking all

H...HOW?!

>2 10-pulls on RK
>Only 1 5* each
>Both are Rapha BSB
This shit is rigged.

>Do 11x pull
There's your problem.

Pull some more, kupo!
And don't forget to buy some more lapis, kupo!

FFT, FF5 and FF9 get a lot of events, so not really.

I wouldn't say they're necessary, but they definitely help. The SSB in particular being instant and keeping that instant status is pretty great, and the BSB has a nice ATK/DEF break that stacks with other breaks so they definitely compliment his general builds.

If you have enough mithril to pull without killing what you might pull later, I'd at least be moderately interested in getting them. Plus banner 2 is kind of sexy so it might be my personal bias talking slightly.

Which are the other sexy things on banner 2, user?

Mostly reverse walls, Mustadio's Penta Break and Marach's massive MAG/RES breaks are fantastic. Really almost everything is in this category and those tend to rock for higher level content, alongside Gaff's Refresh SSB and you just have a very tight banner worth putting in to, provided you don't have too many dupes.

>playing BE

>50 mythril
>Ramza USB and Ovelia BSB
I now have 6 SBs including default for Ramza and 5 for Ovelia. Ovelia is an accidental waifu but I'm so happy to be closer to Ramza completion. I wonder if Hail of Stones ever returns

Same here, except I have two of her suits, but they ended up being useful since synergy armor is always nice to have

Rain, this is silly, you don't even have any gear on while she has all my best mage gear. This is massively one-sided at best.

Thanks for the help, bros. Gaff Normal is up if you wanna go through that one.

>3.11 MB
c'mon at least fucking crop to only the important part or screenshot it using jpg sinc it's not like there'a anything important in there.

Gaff Hard raid is up. Come on and play.

Nice. Mandragoras U+ is going up if yall wanna help me.

fuck off

Why are they fighting each other?

>mandragoras
sorry senpai I just wanted to get some raids out of the way really quick before trying to go to bed

gl anyway

Dumb phoneposter.

what do you need? ill try and fill something.

cock

healing, debuffs, dispels, mag bsb, faithgas.

done
deal; probably bringing two mages then.

are you gonna join?

no

>Suddenly Rain's budding harem became possible
Now he needs to find the hidden Grey Fina.

Some silly time travel/memory shit.

uh

The fuck is that default sb?

>Waste a turn doing nothing to make the next action faster
It's perfect because standing still using Wait is all he's good for anyways.

It has its niche uses, like casting that before a (torment) boss to get a RW up right away

Well those FFT things look pretty good but I'm strongly considering just getting more armor from Keeper's Choice. I'm woefully short on 5* armor.

Please don't do that. Those banners are horribly out of date and you really shouldn't be rolling them, ever.

A new choice banner is on the way, just hold out a bit longer.

Numerous armors are coming up in future banners, including banner 2 of the current tactics event. Plan your Mythril wisely.

If you're on the fence about pulling on Tactics, the main things from this one that won't return in the next Tactics event are Ramza's USB and TG Cid stuff besides his SSB.

Meanwhile the next like 4 Dungeon Updates will all have Tactics on the Lucky Draw.

>"a new choice banner is on the way"
-user, 4 months ago
>"a new choice banner is on the way"
>user, present day
the wait is suffering

Is it normal to have finished a character's section of the sphere grid by the time you get to the Calm Lands?

Is it me or does Zodiac Age look 99% the same as its PS2 predecessors? It's like they took the textures and quickly upscaled them.

ok yeah that FFIV banner looks pretty freaking sweet.

Speaking of the IV banners, the second one is probably the last chance for a long while to get a Tellah relic.

I bet the next IV event in JP has Fusoya and Tellah BSBs

Yes

> Void Vessel is affected by MAG Slayer effects (CoD/Exdeath/Kefka)
WHAAAAAAT

no

I just got done with that HW mission.

Which is it buddy
If it was normal I'd think I should have some L3 Keys so I can keep moving

Don't worry.

Haha no he's dead forever

If you want level 3 keys, teach Kimahri steal and use it soon, you'll know when. But you don't need them to move around, you should have friend and teleport spheres.

How does Rapha square up in RK? I drew her BSB, she seems kinda versatile with that skillset of hers. Unsure as to how I would outfit her, either dances or white magic for support, or just straight black magic, or maybe both.

I've already used all mine up, Lulu, Auron, Wakka and Tidus have already needed to move at Bevelle and now they're getting close to finishing these new ones

>now they're getting close to finishing these new ones
They're finishing TWO paths? wat

I move Lulu to Yuna, Auron to Tidus, Wakka to Auron and Tidus to Auron and yes they're getting close to finishing these ways now

You did a stupid amount of grinding then.

Pretty good, actually. Her BSB essentially functions as a secondary Raines, making her a fantastic support to a mage team. Her RM's paint her as using Witch skills a lot but her actual magic damage is rather high even without that and her burst commands are really strong. With that large skill set she can run both offense and support at the same time, with an offensive magic skill and a wall of your choice, probably physical to compliment the burst's raise of RES.

To add something though, she's one of those who can't use wrath, so without a weakness to hit she'll have trouble filling her SB bar. I guess pairing her with someone that has lightning imperil would be ideal, but you could always set her up with other elements if you have someone else you could use with an imperil.