Would it be worth mentioning in my CV that I can bench 130kg (about 290lbs) and run 100m under 12 seconds?

Would it be worth mentioning in my CV that I can bench 130kg (about 290lbs) and run 100m under 12 seconds?
I figured why not, since people also like to mention if they run marathons and in what time etc.

Does the job require you to do that?
then no

i'm your boss and i can bench 350

Its a good way to give employers a laugh before they trash your resume.

Unless its one of the very few jobs that information could actually be relative too.

>inb4 1post by this ID

Why? Would that make them feel intimidated?

>being this autistic

Do it but bear in mind that once you are employed (and believe me, you will be if you mention your athletic prowess in your CV) they will start asking you to sprint to starbucks and buy 130kg of coffees for everyone in the office.

Success has a price.

Got me to chuckle

Well ofc there would a lot of other things as well, such as work history, education and so on.

Also, benching 130kg does not mean you could carry shit worth 130kg around.

I wouldn't do it. Most people don't like >that guy who's constantly eating chicken and broccoli from tupperware boxes because muh bulk.

You don't need to include any of that on your resume. I don't recommend people to include any hobbies at all. Only put in things that will apply to the job in some way.

nobody gives a fuck

people should be able to tell from the interview that you lift without you mentioning it.

I have amazing metabolism tho, can eat pretty much anythings and my body just automatically steers it to ideal weight. Ofc I eat quite healthy in my free time, but that's because I enjoy cooking and am quite tall as well (6'3).

Many CEO's brag about shit like running maratons. Since when has being a low test become a virtue?

eh. marathons have more of a relation to

>muh dedication
>muh persistence
>muh triumph in the face of great challenge

I have never seen any executive mention that they run marathons or whatever on their resumes and I've seen thousands of resumes

this! don't put useless shit into your cv!
don't put hobbies interest and crap like that either!
be factual and to the point with s few words as possible.
make the cv easy to read and well structured.

to me if some faggot writes about sports and his achievements it means: "some stuff is more important to me than work and i will skip on work to indulge". i know a lot of guys that love surfing or skiing and running to know it's actually true.

I put hobbies on my resume, but I only describe them in one word. Jogging. Fitness.

Kind of related but I want to join the Muay Thai society at university, will this help me get a placement? They say joining a society shows you're willingness to self improve and try new things, its just Thai Boxing isn't and academic society

never really pictured running 26.2 miles as "indulging" but I guess some people are freaky like that

i don't think it is appropriate unless you are a teenager applying for your first job.

youre better off to mention it in the interview. you can get a read on the interviewers and know anticipate how they will receive this info. maybe bring it up in a jokey way and get some laughs,show that you're are fun to be around and have interests out side of work. maybe the interviews will lift too and they are looking for a spotter. if the interviewers are scrawny little nerds, they will think that you are a total fucking meathead for bragging about how much you lift at a job interview.

ive seen a HF pitching the MD was a pro at smite. anything apparently works.

You are doomed to failure either way.

If you want to lie, at least make it believable.

Is this a job as a physical trainer or fitness model? If no, then leave it off. It sounds pathetic otherwise.

Thanks man

unless the job actually requires you to be physically fit leave it off. in my experience putting stuff that really isnt relevant on your resume will get it tossed out quickly.

even industrial jobs just require you to be able to lift 20kg over your head

source made the medical online test for my new work
>software was made by ISIS med

If your resume has a "Personal Interests" section, drop weightlifting there. I've seen people put their favorite band of all fucking things on their resume. No need to go into specifics though.