League of Legends General - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

I want Rek'sai to tear Lulu in half and remove her from existence and then feed on whats left of that little purple shitstain SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lolesports.com/en_US/articles/competitive-ruling-felipe-yoda-noronha
youtube.com/watch?v=ii_Q4OCoHvU
boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder udyrs visual update still costs $30

xth for the nfl draft and tfw no league draft

i have aids

>lolesports.com/en_US/articles/competitive-ruling-felipe-yoda-noronha
Hey lolturds. Former doturd popping in to say your game is, was, and always will be a joke

>ban Lucian
>they pick Caitlyn

Really enjoying bottom lane right now.

I found this to be pretty interesting. The thing I found to be of biggest note is that they have many separate balance teams that apparently don't communicate with each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=ii_Q4OCoHvU

Bard free week baby

I literally met Ghostcrawler after that panel by sheer accident. The only thing I managed to get out of him is he kinda wants to buff Tristana more.

Gross.

comfy bfs~

featuring ahri and sona

>Raiders didn't draft an OL so my fringe job is somewhat safe for another day
>picked up a potential rapist instead.

He probably didn't do it but yeah, interesting day

What is something that a player that is actually bad does?

example

my younger brother is trying to get into league so ive been playing with him, now since im playing with new people and smurfs I dont really try i just sit back and let my brother cs but this rengar legit started feeding me and blamed his team and me playing a broken champ.
end post

>Always liked Rengar as a character but never really cared for his gameplay
>Remember he was reworked recently
>Check out his stats
God damn he must have gotten his dick nerfed off shortly after his rework went live.

Lulu did nothing wrong.

Hello dota friend I see you've stepped out of your general, I hope your wonderful pathfinding system can take you back there. That is, after you take 180 seconds to turn around and leave. Don't forget to send the courier to buy a pizza again tonight

Y'all are missing Faker absolutely DUMPSTER Crown right now on stream

>Buffing Tristana

Fuck no, unlike most of you short term memory faggots I vividly remeber S4 Tristana being the biggest turbocancer in the game and Rageblade Tristana. She needs to stay average for the sake of not crowding every other ADC out

dota is so irrelevant that north america can win a championship

I like this post

SKREEEEEEEEEEEE

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHICH QT GIRLS WOULD KILL YOU
AND HOW?
AND HOW PAINFUL WOULD IT BE?
I am asking for a "friend", thanks in advance

>implying both luc and cait won't both be banned once we get 10 bans as well

I main jungle and dont prioritize tanks in fights, can't really pad champ damage. Its gonna be lower than a carry laner. I don't know how much lower is acceptable, so I'm willing to admit it might not be a good metric.

I was using a hypothetical game, but as graves JG, in a 10/6/16 end score loss, 35 minute game length.

I ended 35k dmg. ADC 18k damage, midlaner 29k damage, toplaner 28k damage.

Everyone except myself had double diget deaths and KD's below 2.0.

Gold total was myself at 15k, sup 10k, and everyone else at 13k.

Everything in my head screams 'this loss is not your fault', but I want to know how the fuck you can win when the players you need to work with are so unskilled.

looking for a support to sometimes duo ranked with. Hard stuck plat 5 adc here, add me on NA. iSoveit

Transmogulate!

>all those Redditors in the comments
How could anyone argue this game and is balance team are dog shit?

How much of a fucking normie loser do you have to be to actually think this game is good?

>tfw you pick nasus top and your whole team fucking crumbles, you're losing all the objectives, and it looks like a loss but its okay because you're farming well and you're stacking your Q and you've used all your TPs just to port back top and continue farming

>leave a game
>get put into low priority
>well I'm fucked
>wait 5 minutes
>queue instantly pops
>get my preferred role
>my team isn't a bunch of mongoloids
>5 game win streak
Nice punishment

I would kill Ahri by having her marry me and letting her die of old age. Probably pretty painful, considering how shitty of a person I am and a waste of life.

Why do bronze players love playing Lux so much?

>Try to ping missing on my teammates pick
>In champ select
How can one man be as toxic as I?

>tp bot
>triple-kill
>allied ad/sup are dead
>push wave into turret
>get spam pinged
>take turret
>spam pinged
>ad goes mid and takes all the farm
>mid afks
>it's my fault

>easy
>bland waifu character

Gee, I wonder.

Because she's one of the simplest and most straightforward mages in the game while still being relatively high impact. Also she's cute I guess.

>Nasus wins lane against a Darius by himself
>goes on a rampage
>all I have to do is shield him
>him and Mord walk through the entire enemy team

be a normals only for fun player scrub
queue into Dyrus

Not as cute as this

>play Fiora
>end up going against fucking Kalista top of all things and getting camped by a jungle Morgana
>can't farm for shit and the entire time our Leona and Vel'koz are bitching about how useless I am as Leona tries to towerdive 1v3 against a Rakan who just does his knockup, she dies, then continues to call me useless

I don't think I've ever been this tilted in the entire history that I've been playing this game. Like, this is "making me consider uninstalling" titled.

>Picking Fiora
>Expecting any sort of sympathy.

You're almost better off not posting at all

Ahri shitposters btfo

>sucking streamer cock

I wanna cuddle and protect Lulu!

also OP is a faggot

cigar

>pick Fiora
>enemy team plays around your cancerous garbage champion
Sorry they didn't let you just sit in lane and proc you passive over and over

Hang from a bridge

but user I'm a fan of dyrus

>Kalista top
>jungle Morgana

Sounds kind of fun, desu.

I wonder how Galio jungle with the Kalista would be.

Lulu is a winner! A WINNER!
And she won the best husbando: ME!

Not as cute as this

memem/?

>give Graves his cigar back to overshadow the fact that they removed the ult knockback cancel

does riot hate ashe?

Looking at one section of the screen at a time instead of the entire screen at once.

Honestly Graves is eternally going to be an issue until they remove his fucking knockback on jungle monsters so he can't clear the jungle without actually having to burn pots/smite

Damage doesn't matter. The same people that tell you that it does are the same people that'll think Kda matters

It is your fault, you gotta carry when your team sucks and you're ahead.

Ahead of the rest of your team, I mean.

>Damage doesn't matter.
Then why is Fiora banned so much?

>Sejuani is now a pure Aryan waifu

How do you feel about this?

You're not really gonna carry 4 retards unless you're substantially better then the enemy If you aren't you're not gonna be able to make the magic happen. It also depends on what champion you're playing

>not reading the chain
The damage stat post game has no relevancy to anything besides muh ego.

ugly

I wanna bake a million cupcakes with Lulu!

>Old scars
Hnnnngg

>4/5 enemy team comes to jungle to steal my blue at the very beginning
every fucking game
why?

>someone donated 1kk to faker

fuck this gay earth

What champion pisses you off the most?

>1kk
you know whats 1M right no way someone that watches league streams has enough cash to fork that out

>Finally going to be able to play Sejuani without getting invaded every single game
>Riot makes these new splashes for her
God bless

is tryndamere just good vs noobs or is it also decent when the enemies know his abilities?

>Play Zyra/Brand
>Press R
> +25 lp

Really starting to slow roast my pecans, lolg...

Tank main PBE'r here

New Sej:
>Fun as fuck
>Very satisfying to play due to having complex mechanics.
>Extremely useful in any team comp, impact of melee stacking is negligible. Can stack on her own just fine with QAAWAA
>Passive is convenient, actually lasts a while because she can CC someone for 10 seconds
>Unlikely to ever be viable in LCS or above diamond 5 due because you can literally just kill her at red buff and there's nothing she can do.
Overall: Fantastic rework 9/10

New Maokai:
>Ridiculous mana costs makes his laning piss poor
>Ult is a pure waste of mana it does absolutely nothing in any situation.
>Nothing else changed
>VO is good though.
Overall: They literally just took old maokai, jacked up his mana costs 100% and removed his ultimate from the game. 2/10

New Zac
>Q is awkward as hell for clearing, if you AA the same mob it does nothing but cancels the effect. Very fun in ganks and skirmishes though.
>Ultimate will make him picked in LCS 100% whether he's actually good or not. Very nice, doesn't feel as shitty and unreliable as I thought it would be.
>New passive speed actually gives him a passive.
>Voice utterly gutted, you will never have his thick deep voice pounded into your ears ever again. He permanently has an awful squeaky piece of shit awful souning voice because reddit thought it was funny and random
>Mid game with him is pure shenanigans.
Overall: 4/10, very close to being a solid rework if they just bring his voice back

Tank rework total score: 6/10, above average because the item rework is actually very solid compared to other class updates.

Lulu is cuddly and adorable and i love her!

>Sej becomes metacancer for this very reason

>Instead of addressing the actual problem with the jungle Riot will just put her back in the dumpster to appease the inadequate feeling Lee Sin/Graves fags

I know how this song and dance goes too well

least damage on team least farm but i got 5 drags rift herald two barons and complete buff control

ONLY NA CAN READ THIS, IF YOU ARE EUROSHIT THEN DON'T LOOK

don't forget to buy and equip the NA MSI icon. the region with the highest percentage of people get an ip boost and stuff

Please someone post cute non-lewd Poppies.

Maokai is straight up a jungler now. He can no longer function as a top laner in his current state. A Rioter essentially confirmed it.

what about cute(lewd)?

>Find a champ you like to play
>Play with them a bunch
>Start doing well
>Suddenly have just one of those days where' you're completely tilted and suck every game
>Filled with rage
>Wonder why you ever liked them in the first place

Is it just me getting tired of Kled, or is it more just the game lately has been really awful with Xayah and Rakan dominating most shit?
Thinking back, pretty much all the games today that went terribly had one of those two on the enemy team.

tryndamere is like the most common one-trick champion in diamond+ elos, his splitpushing simply doesn't have a good answer against teams that aren't on voice comm.

>Cinderhulk is breaking Sejuani and all other tanks
>Gut Sejuani
>Gut Cinderhulk
>Rework Sejuani and put in new tank items

If there's one class nobody likes being good, it's tanks. I'm praying to god she's not too strong or Riot will gut her just like every other tank that gets too strong.

I CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE LEGENDARY SHARDS AHHHH

already redeemed: nunu bot GK galio elementalist lux and project yi dupe

>>Voice utterly gutted, you will never have his thick deep voice pounded into your ears ever again. He permanently has an awful squeaky piece of shit awful souning voice because reddit thought it was funny and random
All they need to do is make a Helium Zac that reverses the effect.
Have his body be a kind of balloon and he inflates with helium so his voice instead gets higher as he gets bigger. That way, when you're tiny you'll have the zac voice to deeply laugh at their failure.

Also, are the items any good, or is this really the worst class update/big season patch in years?

Daily reminder to continue our email campaign to Riot encouraging them to release a MtF girl (male) skin for Ezreal, we can do it Reddit!

It's not just tanks. Mage and ADCucks will throw a complete bitchfit if anything that isn't building full damage in every item slot kills them. They don't even know what the difference between a Tank and a Bruiser is.

Some faggot yesterday was unironically trying to argue that Hecarim is a tank.

no!

>enemy team waltzes in and takes your buffs whenever and they do it in packs so you can't do anything
god this feels terrible

is the new banshees the final nail in the coffin for assassins?

The juggernaut patch was probably shittier

>Some faggot yesterday was unironically trying to argue that Hecarim is a tank.
You're quite retarded already

>creators call it a tank
>ITS NOT A TANK YOU FUCKING NOOB
>the people that made it called it a tank
>ITS WHATEVER I WANT IT TO BE REEEEEEEE

Kill yourself. One damage item into full tank isnt a bruiser. You dumb nigger. Stay in bronze.

i wanna fuck vi and cum in her asshole

>Absolutely love champion. Love their kit, lore and voice over
>Lose one (1) laning phase, not game, to someone who was a confirmed smurf
>Completely refuse to touch them ever again.

The new items themselves aren't anything special but the stat shifts are really good. Basically tanks are just as tanky as before, but throughout the entire game.

Even challengers can find tons of mistakes by reviewing their own vods, like Dekar is on his stream right now.

Why aren't you?

>Only CC is high cd E and ultimate
>Tank

What did he mean by this

It will officially make Diana the single worst champion in the game

>Now both AD AND AP champs can cuck you hard out of your resets between Banshees and EoN.

Speak of the devil, there he is

because being unable to 1v9 isn't a mistake

Too bad Riot themselves disagrees with you.

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list

Drink bleach my dude

You don't learn anything from watching your own mistakes if you can't understand what you should have done instead.

Only high elo players understand more than they are capable of.

>mid lux is d4
>loses to a p5
>does nothing all game
>can't land any of his skills
>look up profile after
>it's a support main
Every
Single
Time
Support mains should be killed on sight.

>creators call it a tank
why lie on the internet?
>boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list
>Tanks: Vanguards and Wardens
>Vanguards
>No Hecarim
>Wardens
>No Hecarim
>Fighter -> Diver
>Hecarim
you ignorant retard