*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/videos/a30431/lugging-bad-for-engine/
mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/9364/lugging-the-engine-manual-transmission
forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=151647
quora.com/Is-lugging-bad-for-a-modern-engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*blocks your shift gate*

Do you feel in charge?

>my car won't let me fuck my transmission up
Boo hoo.

Does it really ask this question?

>Shifting at low rpm
>Bad

Literally nothing will go wrong.

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/videos/a30431/lugging-bad-for-engine/

mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/9364/lugging-the-engine-manual-transmission

forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=151647

quora.com/Is-lugging-bad-for-a-modern-engine

Nothing to do with the transmission though.

>article titled "why lugging your engine is bad"
>doesn't tell you why lugging your engine is bad

>That means it has to work harder to do the same amount of work. But that also means it runs less efficiently, increases engine temperature, and can even cause issues with the engine's timing. With a turbocharged engine, you also have to worry about low-speed pre-ignition, a phenomenon that can damage spark plugs or even crack pistons.
>you also have to worry about low-speed pre-ignition, a phenomenon that can damage spark plugs or even crack pistons.
>damage spark plugs or even crack pistons.

yeah,but still

It's my car. I get to drive it
If I wanna shift early I'll shift early, my choice not yours and not Chevy's

Apparently it is Chevy's. You couldn't afford a Camaro anyways so I'm not sure why it matters. Have fun fucking up your shitbox because you don't know what you're doing.

Even for a Z06 4th at 15mph means you are not making it up that hill.

If you have enough throttle demand, it doesn't cuck you.

In my Vette you need to be between 15 and 19 MPH with less than about 1/4 throttle.

Either shift sooner, later, or put your foot in it.

It's got more than enough torque nectar to make it up most hills in any gear. You can start off in 4th and go to well over 150mph. That's the beauty of a truck motor.

Don't all truly fast cars have the paddle shifter anyway? Isn't the old stick manual going to be a meme after a while?

yes.

>not being able to custom program your car
fucking pleb

1. Chevy always debuts a small block in a sports car
2. Pull the damn skip-shift fuse.

when you're financing it at 25% interest, it most certainly isn't your car.

Yeah, but stick fondlers are elitists. You can't convince them - they'll just shout "autotragic" the moment you mention an automanual.

You must have never seen a steep hill.

We got 6.7 f550s and 6.7 rams loosing speed on these hills while empty and they have a serious gearing advantage

I live in the mountains, We have plenty. 6.7 liters dragging along 8000lbs and 6 liters dragging 3200lbs along are completely different things. Wind resistance and rotating mass are factors too. The front tires on the F550 probably weigh more than all 4 wheels and tires on the Corvette. Generally a heavy duty truck with a relatively small 6.7 is going to be pretty gutless.