Static or bags. Thoughts?

What does Veeky Forums think of static dropped, door'd, or bagged trucks? Personally I really enjoy them. Not everyone's thing.

Hard drops are for poor niggers that can't afford to do a proper job. There's literally no advantage whatsoever to hard drops expect it's cheap. Bags are superior in every single category. Only downside is space for the tank but whatever.

get this stance shit off of my board

bagged dualies make my pants tight

Would look better if the roof was cut down too.

Mines bagged and rides a little rough going to switch it to shocks

just sothing cool about huge trucks bagged and sitting on the floor

yeah maybe but head room is nice
also it can't be cheap to get the body ad all 4 doors chopped down then new glass cut to fit

Very good points.

This new dually is nice.
I spend a lot of time going to truck shows.

My semen demon 700hp bagged whip

>Hurrrrrr cops harassing me hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bagged? Does she lay frame!

Fuck you pig I'll fuck your daughter and do skids all over your driveway cunt
Nah its my daily also but she's low

THAT FUCKING BURB HNGGG
I fucking love 2nd gen Suburbans enough already but bagged that thing is pure sex

P.s. I'm glad I'm not the only one on Veeky Forums who loves low trucks. I plan on buying and static dropping a Datsun pickup super low in the very near future
t. lifted truck driver with a small penis

> ITT: Dirty Spics
Lowered trucks are legitimate cancer

Why?
inb4 because they're impractical

If it's 2WD and bagged you remove nearly no practicality. Hell you might even add practicality with being able to level according to load etc etc. Even if it isn't practical, why are you on an enthusiasts board if all you care about is practicality, and don't care about just a little bit of cool and badass? Smh. I'm making an assumption here but that shit pisses me off man

How is bagged not regarded as cheating?
>Ride normal all day long
>Park
>Deflate the bags
>OMG it's slammed! So cool!

No it's not, because it's never like that when it's driving.

I see plenty of people running them 2 inches or so off the ground or even dragging frame. If you have the air all the way out usually the frame is on the ground and it pulls the front wheels off the ground a little also. You'd be a yard to run it at flat out.

Datsun! Yes! All the import mini trucks of that vintage look so good laid out. I'd like to have a little Mitsubishi truck.

Looks slick, bro.

> Littlr bit cool and badass
Except it looks super fucking retarded. You've taken something and made it totally opposite if what it was inteded for, whilst also spending a shit load of money to make it far worse. Unpracticality isn't the start of it, only the biggest flaw. You're literally spending EXTRA money to make something more shit. Only people that like it are nasty Spics, or special snowflakes. If its so cool why don't people actually drive their trucks at maximum low? Because it's literally retarded. I mean you can go ahead like what you like, but I'm just giving you my well thought out opinion, to me it's the dumbest shit ever

Thanks pretty much one of the fastest trucks in the city can't go down the street without some faggot in his stang wanting to get rekt

>(you)

YouTube: $80,000 can crusher.

Because max low isn't practical. An inch or 2 off the ground is good. And when they are on bags, they can get almost back up to factory height. Depending on how much travel you have.

Haha people never suspect the trucks. That's why I like them also. What you got for boost?

You do know a properly lowered truck can still tow and handle a payload, right?

Then again, you're a GM sperg so outside of fucking your cousin, your knowledge isn't exactly useful here.

If you do any of that to a 4x4, you're a retard. To a 4x2? You have bad taste.

ITT retards who've been granted a bigger bank loan than they can responsibly handle

Completely pointless. With stanced cars you can at least make the argument that camber CAN increase performance. Most are way over the top, though. With lowered trucks, there's literally no reason.

*blocks your path*

>buy a truck
>drop it
>still handles like a truck, except
>can't take it off road
>can't put anything of any weight in the bed
You sure did a good job kiddo.

>Ride quality can be significantly increased
>Payload and towing doesn't change

Doesn't fair well off-road though

It ruins a perfectly good vehicle by giving it nigger-tier aesthetics and handling characteristics

What is: slightly uneven terrain

Fuck off stance-cucks

>Payload and towing doesn't change

If you have 2" of ground clearance and you put something heavy in the bed, you're going to scrape.

Makes a useless truck even more useless

*shrugs and keeps things moving*

t. cholo mexican

naa, this is a mexican