/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread begging for a 3p edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 21/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

fanficmaker.com/
m.imgur.com/gallery/cFeEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mugi!

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl.
She got revived as an android and is now on the boat playing games with her class.

Koko!

Ouma lives. Remember to believe in our lord and savior Ouma Kokichi and await his return.

Beta Amami!

Oumiu is canon.

amami debate sprite

Oh nice.
It's a lot less underwhelming than I thought. Looks like the one they used in the trailers without the shade and a bit of retooling.

Chiaki!
So only Kibo, Hoshi, Gonta, and Amami's beta were revealed right?
I wasn't there for the past thread so I don't know if any new betas got revealed or anything.

Hmmmmmmm~
I just cant see anything but Kaede/Ouma as a possibility now desu.

Maki's beta was posted too. There was also part of Korekiyo's beta and someone drew fanart based on his and Kirumi's beta designs.

And people find this ugly fuck attractive?

I don't actually care about the canonicity of the artbook comments but it makes me feel better about shitposting Oumaede on /drg/ every day.

TASTE DISPAIR

Interesting to note, the caption right next to him says.
>Why did you go to the library?

DESPAIR

Huh. Who could he be referring to?

Why is it so bad?

Hi Detectivefag.

wew they didn't even try to make it look good

It's most likely the topic of which this scrum debate would have been used, or rather, what he would say.

She called him a shota in the game.
Don't see how this list makes a difference for just having her repeat herself.
Oumiu still sails.

>people are using these dumb charts to insult Ouma and jerk off Shinguji's feminine cock
Never change, /drg/

It's the same line from this

Anybody got a link to that fanfic generator thing?

Ah, I see. I still wish a V2 game could be a thing.

>Why does he wear the mask?
Was Kaede a Baneposter?

Makes no sense really.
I mean, in Kuzuryuu's chart, everyone is either scared or angry with him like Ouma, yet they are referring to his personality prior to Chapter 2.

Oh yeah, it is! Good eye.

fanficmaker.com/

l-lewd

Here you go folks. I'm not sure if it's been posted here before, so my mistake if it has been.

Lol stay mad oumafags its cannon.
Remember when people talked about how the artbooks meant shit with how ridiculous Hajimes chest was only for that number to be used in all other profiles.

You're right.

>fanficmaker.com/
Thanks!
>I mean, in Kuzuryuu's chart, everyone is either scared or angry with him like Ouma, yet they are referring to his personality prior to Chapter 2.
Pretty much this. /drg/ will still use it though.

>This is meant to be an 'otome prince'
Um

>stay mad
(You)

I still don't know how Oumiu is debunked from canon because of this. She said the same thing in the game early on before they started their bantering.
Oumiu ship still sails.

Hah, it has, but thanks anyways.

...I gotta agree sorta, his face on a side angle looks... weird, at least that sprite.

But the relationship charts are meant for initial first impressions or preliminary reactions to the characters, with reference to FTEs and other game events in the mix. Kuzuryuu's one is a big example, there's no chart of Kuzuryuu with his eyepatch for example because a lot of the characters were dead at the time to even comment.

It's pretty stupid to assume they are concrete evidence.

The thing with Kuzu was he only got better after chapter 2 and assimilated into the larger group as he opened up.
Ouma kept spiraling down the hate drain. If anyone felt that badly about him before chapter 2 anything that happens after that wont change any opinions of him for the better.

Oumafags I think we should go back to Facebook. Kodaka doesn't respect our boy and chooses to just worship his assassin waifu, generic shonen protagonist and futa fetish bait instead

Posting best girl!

Yes, you're right, Ouma does keep going into their bad books for a lot of the characters compared to Kuzuryuu, but my point is that the artbook relationship charts themselves are not a whole summary of what a character feels towards another.

You do realize she died trying to kill him in the game right? There really wasn't any ship material between them that doesn't belong in headcanon.

tfw the scrum debate sprites were actually drawn by amateurs
That, or just Amami's was sloppily done?

What are the biggest fuck ups in the series other than nobody ever finding Shirogane's shitty passage?

Pretty sure it's done by Rui. His side view normal sprite looks iffy and like E.T as well so he just sucks at drawing Amami

Nah, she was just a little scared.
Oumiu ship still sails.

I've wondered if Rui just did some of the assets and then amateurs touched them up/pieced them together.

The V3 sprites mostly aren't bad but they feel a lot less consistent than the old ones.

Danganronpa.

We're talking about the stance on relationship charts though. They didn't hate Ouma as much by the end of chapter 5.
So using the charts as proof of what is and isn't canon should be invalid.

Aoi and Naegi not inspecting the hatch in the mastermind room.
That was one of the biggest fuck ups in the series.

kohacka

>a lot less consistent
Eh... I dunno.
The previous games were more consistent.

I understand that my point was solely on Ouma. Of course people hate Korekiyo too after chapter 3 I wasn't trying to say it's an end all descriptor on the opinions of every character through the whole game. But for characters like Nagito Ouma Leon or Ishimaru who are widely disliked on the charts but never really give a reason to their fellow classmates to change their opinions it pretty much is a good template on their feelings towards them.

Again head canon I'm sorry user but try and pull facts from the game if you want to argue canon.

>This is supposed to be an otome prince
Did they decide to do this just to please the Amamifags?
Because it feels off in some way.

That's what I mean. I don't remember the DR1/DR2 sprites having shading all over the place/overlapping lineart for the most part.

He looks fine here so it was probably done by someone else.

>They didn't hate Ouma as much by the end of chapter 5.
Nigga they all still hate him though nothing has changed. That chart is still valid for those characters. You must really be desperate to try and change your husbando's dirty diapers. Nomatter what you say it doesn't change facts.

Yeah, sorry, I know you meant solely Ouma, to be fair I somewhat agree, it makes sense in his case.
But well, some others have no explanation or are more random.
I was mostly talking about anyone else who assumes they're the almighty evidence that proves all.
But you're right, my bad.

Shit, my bad, I misread as inconsistent...
I really need to get some rest soon,
haha.

Not headcanon, Miu is a very scared girl.
Oumiu ship still sails.

Why are you even giving them attention? It's shitposting

I mean, Junko had locked it from the inside, supposedly. Though I don't know why they went full retard with a clearly visible hatch in the ground right next to them.

Heh, it's fine.
Hope you get some rest soon, Kuzu.

Someone's triggered.
I said they hated him less, not that he grew on them. They obviously didn't forgive Ouma and he was too vague, but at least Saihara, Kaito and Maki started to respect him whenever he was brought up.
Also, if this chart is so objective, then how come Maki doesn't hate his guts fueled with bloodlust?

>A locked hatch when the mastermind has said that everything is open and you're free to explore everywhere
>Don't be suspicious about it or try to unlock it
They were being retards as usual.

Wait one fucking minute.
Why are people complaining about his Scrum Sprite?
He has an actual sprite which looks almost the same, even the head shape.

Here is your last (You)
If you want this conversation to continue this is your last chance present some actual evidence.

It is? This is general discussion though.

Eh, I don't really consider it shitposting myself, to
be fair.

It's alright but thanks.
I'll just eat some karinto to keep me energized.

>tfw you will never ever see Hakari Mikagami as a judge in a future game ever again

>Someone's triggered.
Yeah you
Does it really bother you that much that the cast didn't like Ouma as much as you do? Out side of Saihara's comment do you really think any of the survivors felt too different about him in the end?

People complained about this sprite before as well. They're both really bad.

My favorite side sprite is still Kuzu's.
Maybe he's just shit at drawing Amami on the side as a sprite.
I mean, Kirumi's looks perfect and so does Hoshi.

>Yeah you
>You must really be desperate to try and change your husbando's dirty diapers. Nomatter what you say it doesn't change facts.
>This isn't triggered
>Does it really bother you that much that the cast didn't like Ouma as much as you do?
No, because they don't.
>Out side of Saihara's comment do you really think any of the survivors felt too different about him in the end?
Maki's attitude towards him when investigating is different to her attitude towards him in the rest of the game. She willingly went into Ouma's room saying she's interested in him and doesn't make rude comments about him like she usually does.

Miu offered to fuck Ouma.
Oumiu ship still sails.

Where is my Ouma and Saihara beta?

That is a headache to read try and use green text and craft your post properly then i'll read it.

NIPS JUST GIVE THE NORMIES SPRITES ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine a day without any Ouma discussion at all, pro OR anti

>Miu offered to fuck
she didn't though
The ship still has a crack.

Alright then fine. Consider your argument as invalid then.

Sounds like a dream.

Not very clear, but it's still something

I would be fine with it even though it's literally impossible. I like shitposting about Ouma as much as the next fag but a break wouldn't hurt.

It's not though? You just admitted to not being able to actually make you point so thanks for that I guess?

Does Ouma have a horse dick?

Unfortunately, it's impossible.
>The third one
I'm interested.

Cute beta Hoshi.
m.imgur.com/gallery/cFeEY

It just dedicated one poster

I'm sure hes taken one. Just like the story of the creation of the minotaur he probably wears the horse mask to trick the horse into fucking him.

>Makes a point
>I can't read
>Well, then you can't counter it
>Lmao you're not able to make a point
No, Ouma has a feminine penis.

Are the ones on the left Saihara's beta designs?
I prefer the one in the middle for some reason.

OH MY GOOOOOD I LOVE HIM!!!! LOOK AT THIS LIL DEVIL

>Makes a point
>I can't read
You have to make one first
A clusterfuck typed in stroke speak doesn't count.
You must be really salty if you actually care this much though like wow.

Is it supposed to not show up?

Huh.

You honestly think I'm having a stroke here?
You must be really sensitive. Or a shitposter. I'm not sure.

The one under Saihara is Amami.
I can't really tell what the third one on the left is because of Saihara blocking the text, but I think it's also Amami.

He looks like the Smallest Hoshi

I think it's getting a little overboard now, even for me...

Yeah, you're right, both of Saihara's designs are on the same picture.
The two under Saihara are Amami, and the ones on the right are all Amami.

Damn, she sure has a lot.

C-Can someone reupload that imgur link, I can't see it for some reason...