3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 25

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.3/Luma3DSv7.0.3.7z (someone should fork this to remove the dumb drama)
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features improved support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wario64/status/857786179835510786
pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
pastebin.com/UGRA349r),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess we need to finally get rid of Luma and fork his code (just like what he did to Rei)

how triggered would Aurora get if the forks renames Luma to something along the lines of CensoredLuma?
also 3ds-guide.b4k.co should get updated to include the improved fork

>new thread at 742 posts
>Still haven't addressed the fact that Doodlebomb got patched in the eShop, or perhaps remove it

???

just taking a guess with how they managed to create it and save money

-no 3d slider(confirmed) or expensive 3d capable screen(confirmed)
-even cheaper plastic used for the shell, buttons, analogs, etc
-cheap hinge that will likely break fast
-2x TN panels
-cheap camera(surprised they even included one)
-only one camera(front face only)
-no charger(kek)
-cheap speakers
-no faceplates(never expected it to have any, but who knows)
-no nds port

Are all ps1 games supported on the psvita with adernaline?

has same dual cameras on the backplate and what you mean no nds slot it uses the same one for 3ds just like any other

are there any rts for the 3ds?preferably futuristic and not turn based

Sounds about right.
I just wish the n3ds had a cover for the gameslot and a touch screen bevel like that piece of shit does

>no nds port
Do you... Hold on. Do you actually not understand how that works?

>no nds port
see this is why this community is retarded.

additionally if you even looked at photos of it youd know why you're wrong

oh, does it? I just assumed it would be digital only.

>-even cheaper plastic used for the shell, buttons, analogs, etc
>-cheap hinge that will likely break fast
>-cheap speakers
What is going to be the best way to check for those?

>-cheap camera(surprised they even included one)
The one used by other 3DS models is already shit enough, even the DSi one was way better.

>CensoredLuma
>not PunishedLuma

twitter.com/Wario64/status/857786179835510786

>digital only
not a single successful console has been digital only, especially a budget model aimed at lower income.

charger is also included surprisingly

>micro sd card slot isn't behind the backplate
YES. I know I'm buying this now, fuck that retarded piec of shit the New 3DS is.

>SDHC
back to those again, eh? not complaining, I thought it was better than the n3ds microSD only option.
really? I honestly did not know this. my friend swore up and down the future would be digital only by now, but that doesn't appear to be happening.
that's a very big surprise. after checking out the specs, and now finding out they included a charger, the $150 tag sounds like a deal.

the stylus still being on the bottom is dumb though

It's MicroSDHC actually.

theres really no need for it to be so accessible anyway, assuming you weren't a pirate.

for the future for a fresh system maybe but if they made this which is coming out years later be digital only it'd be the pspgo all over again where nobody bought that shit because they had years worth of physical games and couldn't play them

That's retarded, stop finding excuses for Nintendo's shit. I've always done that a lot even before it was possible to mod the 3DS.

oh bugger, I read it wrong. well, that fuckin' sucks. not a deal breaker, but limiting to microSD only really does suck.

The problem is more the fact that the entire back plate was compromised because of the sd card location, creaky thin plastic is not nice to grip.

I agree.

Why have they put the 4th LED away from the others?

>your friend
what sort of a source is that?

think, whats it next to

The initial parts get cheaper and cheaper to make the longer you keep making them. Thats why consoles with super long lifespans have traditionally done well. Not just from sales over many years, but saving money on manufacturing.

according to this, nothing to do with the camera.

Important Question:

Is it matte?

This. I'd like it if it was. Looks like it's not though.

this makes a lot of sense. makes me wish they would release a new vita that's sub $150. I can't find a "new" for less than $199.

To do what?

I believe the top screen is full gloss to look like a smart phone. I don't like that choice personally.
The rest is most probably matte.

The top back of the thing is almost certainly glossy.

So whats this computer streaming for 3DS mentioned in the op? Is that just for modded systems or have they finally found something similar to that old PSP PC streaming?

Do I have to format new SD cards for them to keep working with an already hacked DS? If so, what format do I use?

what will normies say if i try to sell my 3DS full of ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED GAMES and ILLEGAL SOFTWARE on craigslist
will they actually care or will they consider it a plus?

Yo, is the ps store working these days? Is it bes tto just download every game and play it like that?

if i delete a game from the switch's internal memory to redownload it to an sd card, will it delete the save?

Dat Slime.
Not convinced by the N2DS hinge though, looks like it could snap at any second.

n3ds homebrew thing let's you video stream to PC it's okish not capture card replacement worthy at all

That's a really good edition for once

So I guess it will be like the red/blue two tone DS lites. Not the best but still better than full gloss. Gloss was a mistake. Just look at it the wrong way and it ends up looking like a mirror in the Detroit public toilets.

Unrelated but I'm trying to update a new 3ds to 11.4 with Luma CFW that's currently on 11.2. It errors out half way through every time. Anyone know how to fix that?

I'm gonna buy a vita today. How easy is it to homebrew? I've done my Wii U and 3DS previously

Make sure it's on firmware 3.60 or below and its easy. Above that and it's a no-go.

super easy. take you less than 10 minutes to setup henkaku, and an extra 15 for everything else.

it's literally a URL you go to to for the install.

If portability means nothing to you invest in a PSTV. Much cheaper in the long run.

I need it for work, and I'm in the UK, i can get one for 60 Pounds off ebay.

How easy is it to get games on it after that?

Is there a way to play GC or Wii games on Wii U with only the gamepad instead of buying wiimotes, GC controllers and all? The vWii doesn't even start without the proper controllers, right?

Just install them in the same fashion you do a Wii U game.
The initial set up is the only confusing bit as you have to use the built-in installer to install an installer to install ANOTHER installer.

GC cannot be used on gamepad only with GC controllers in vwii with nintendont, only wii games that are on the eShop that supported the classic controller can be played on the gamepad which are just a few

Cool. I'm just really curious to play the Marios for now

Either they won't care cause it's free fucking games and who will complain about that. Or just say it's backups and call it a day.

Anyone know any good custom vita themes?
lewd animay ones would be dank
especially if loli's are incorporated

>In an unexpected move, Nintendo has confirmed that the New 2DSXL will include Bluetooth support presumably for wireless headsets and controllers. When asked if it would be compatible with the Nintendo Switch's Joy Cons as rumours have suggested, Nintendo declined to comment but said that it had more to announce at a later date in regards to future first-party accessories.

HOLY SHIT. BASED NINTENDO.

well that explains why they dropped the 3d

>-no charger(kek)
what did he mean by this?

If only the system wasnt on 11.4.

They haven't been selling chargers with n3ds' from the start. I guess they assume that kids already have a charger for it, since it's the same one they've used since the dsi.

What's with the Luma tranny? What did he do again

In b4 the hinge is actually nicer than the floppy hinge of the N3DS

Yeah, I'm sure this is exactly what "in the box" means.

>waited long enough for the n3ds xl because something like that would have happen eventually whe the first 3ds was released
>buy the n3ds xl at release with firm 9.2
>now we have a n2ds xl that looks good as hell and has bluetooth

For fuck sake. This was not part of my master plan. I wasnt expecting ANOTHER revision after the fuck load we already got. they went an extra mile with the 3ds

Did the 2DS come with a charger

it did

>sealed when closed like the dsi
>similar hinge like the fat ds
>small door where the memory card is placed like the original 3ds and xl + game location like the n3ds
>vanilla has the same color scheme lile the OG 3ds
>none glossy material like possibly the dsi or 3ds xl
>no 3d concept like the 2ds or ds line

I just realized they combined ever build idea from the ds line i to this

Where can I get PS2 classic games for my PS3 running CFW?
I tried plalying DoA 2 Hardcore from an iso but it wouldn't run

I have a question about 3DS and playing online

Is it safe to go online when playing games downloaded from the FreeShop? Uusually, I would assume that you cannot access online and it would be fair game, but I think I've heard some people saying that you can go online in pirated games.

So, what's the truth like?

Another entrypoint will be found. If anything you can guarantee that if something is found sooner rather than later It wont be mentioned until the 2ds XL is out.

I am worried they might pull a TA-88v3 on us though.

How silly

he literally put the drama into text in the luma updater

literal attention seeker trying to hop on plailects retard bandwagon

this isn't that useful desu

It's fine as long as you don't do stupid shit like play unreleased games early or use obvious as fuck hacks.

really? so I can trade online in Pokemon Moon with no problem?

worse they can do is hyper ban but you unban with a public friendcodeseed_b or one from another 3DS you have

Yes.

That seems way too good to be true. But considering I've heard about it being so and I don't feel like you are pulling my leg, I'm gonna trust you guys on this. Thanks.

Downloaded Fire Emblem Echoes but got a black screen when I started it up, anything I'm missing?

Just bought a 3.60 Vita. What are the essential Homebrew apps?

No ones been banned for just having CFW and pirated games as far as I know. People get banned for other stuff without fully thinking it through.

Pokemon for example has a global link feature that uploads saves to a server. People would use a save manager and back up their save after it being synced. They would then do whatever and go online again and sync the current save. After that they would restore the backup and go online for a third time and because the game would try to sync a save older that the one already uploaded they would get a ban. Because of the time limits on syncing it's actually hard to do this accidentally.

>Just bought a 3.60 Vita. What are the essential Homebrew apps?

1. Vitashell

when you have it, say goodbye to crappy FTP and welcome to USB drag and drop on windows

2. Maidumptool

for your games

3. Adrenaline

PSP and PS1

4. Retroarch

all the others

To add to this, Vita-Savemgr is good for backing up and importing saves.
To start with, though, Vita Homebrew Browser is a good way of browsing and downloading/installing most homebrew without having to find and download it on your computer.

So I just bought a Switch, when is that piece of garbage getting hacked?

Does the US MH4U have spanish? and if not will the EUR play in the EUR servers or in the US games based on the DS region?

You know how the Vita won't let you save a game if you leave it on with Henkaku enabled? How long does that bug take to kick in?

>tfw getting User Agreement error when trying to play MH4 online but i dont have a card reader at hand to move the config.cia file to my SD card

fuck

anyone got a direct link to the file or something so i can install it via URL in FBI?

What error is this? I've never had it
Works4me tm

pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9

>Error 003-0399, "You have not yet agreed to the Nintendo 3DS Service User Agreement"
Install and open config.cia (pastebin.com/UGRA349r), click on EULA Setting, change agree version to FF FF.

I've never found any consistency in when it happened. But you can fix it so it won't happen again. Change your clock to 12 hour format, then either in vitashell or on your computer navigate to ux0:\user\00\savedata_backup\. Back up the list.dat file, then delete it and create either a blank text file or folder named list.dat. I've not had any issues after doing that despite leaving the Vita on standby for weeks.

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

copy it with ftpd

better to buy n3ds xl now or wait for n2ds xl

n2ds xl will probably have the newest firmware, which hasn't been hacked yet, but probably will eventually.
so it's your call

The n2ds will probably be on the newest firmware.
So get a n3ds for now, or just wait till we know.

otheros possible on a cfw ps3? what other cool stuff can i do with one?