Good Samaritan?

Does Veeky Forums have any "good samaritan" stories?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/17/a-good-samaritan-helped-two-teens-pull-an-suv-from-a-ditch-then-they-allegedly-killed-him/?utm_term=.e383a67f1fd6
e-hentai.org/g/264569/eb3b6be65e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was in my car listening to eurobeat on full blast the other day and came to a stop at an intersection. This old man was walking across the street and as soon as he reached the sidewalk he tripped and fell. I happened to be staring, and he stared back at me, with [C O O L V I B R A T I O N S] playing in the background. He walked off after a 10 second stare off.

I wasn't a good samaritan.

Well, I helped jump a family's van in the middle of nowhere with my shit barge once. So I guess there's that.

Went camping with the lads a month ago deep into the Yuma deset. Got flagged down by some girl after joking that we'd get hitchhiker pussy. Turns out she had a bf so we didn't help.

I was trying to sell my total POS Mercedes Benz 300D. Car leaked oil bad, had a blown turbo, and some minor rod knock.
First person that looked at it to buy was this cute community college girl, frizzy hair and freckles. She fell in love with it on the test drive.
I felt bad for selling such a POS to a qt like her, so I called her back the next day and told her she should spend a little more and buy a nicer one. She tried to convince me she wanted mine, so I ended up helping her find better one. Came across a coupe that was not much more than what I was asking for, and in much better condition (same beige color too).
That's probably the extent of my good karma on the road.

I have a few but the most recent...

>two 5 gallon water bottles are empty
>go to store to fill it
>pull in the parking lot
>bunch of guys around some hot grill
>LoveIsInDanger.mp3
>they all staring
>back into the parking spot
>grab my two 5 gallon jugs
>walk into store
>hot girl walks in and talks to clerk
>walks towards me and asks for jumper cables
>notnowboner.jpg
>cables in my trunk
>tell clerk to watch my bottles fill
>get in car and park next to hers
>LoveIsInDanger.mp3
>5 guys stare as I pop her hood
>check battery
>positive is disconnected
>connect it
>close the hood
>what about the cables user?
>crank the car babe
>guys give me dirty looks
>car starts
>get hug
>thanks user
>trade numbers
>feelsgood.jpg

I got a phone call randomly one day from some auto shop "Yeah your toyota needs this and this and this... so want us to go ahead and do it?" I actually had no idea who was calling me so I just played along and was like "Yeah go ahead, make my car like new again!"

I think I just cost some guy thousands of dollars all because the shop dialed the wrong number and It happened to be my number.

But the good Samaritan part is now the guy has a good running car.

Here's one from a while back

>be me 2004
>first gen TL [UA2 Inspire] pic related
>going through LA
>speedspeedboy.mp3
>stop for gas
>fill up
>green slammed integra getting gas
>guy looking under and around the car
>about to leave but something feels wrong
>what's wrong with the integra?
>got a flat user and the jack doesn't fit under the car
>i have low pro jack
>takes jack out from under the door
>here's the jack point for future reference buddy
>cool user i was going to lift from center of the car
>you can see this extra metal to lift
>lift the integra
>pull tire off
>put spare on
>drop the integra
>your good to go buddy
>thanks user
>shake hands
>user here's my number
>cool man we can chill when i'm in town
>user you have a house whenever you around
>cool bro be safe
>later user
>speedspeedboy.mp3
>anotherjobwelldone.png

Felt good to help a fellow Acura/Honda owner.

I use to travel a lot between California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas so I have a lot of these.

The car has 300,000 miles + so i've been thinking of getting rid of it to get a 300E or 500E from 93.

That highway 8 is a stretch. What was wrong?

I was sitting and waiting for a train to pass and rolled my windows up and down a few times without starting the engine. When the train finally passed my battery was dead. I put on my four-ways and put the hood up, and got out to push the car into the shoulder. I was stopped in a low spot so this took me a while. In the meantime, the hundred-plus people behind me were slowly making their way past in the one open lane.

A group of guys in a lifted truck suggested I "move [my] piece of shit," which was most helpful of them. Of course, if they had stopped to help my car wouldn't have been in the way but that's irrelevant.

I finally got into the shoulder and started phoning people for help, with no results. Fortunately, one of the workers at the gas station about half a mile away saw me and came over to give me a jump start.

Post some more stories. I like reading stuff like this.

I've tried to help girls jump their cars and two times they've told me "hold on I don't want to break my car let me just call my dad"
One bitch
>Cranks engine
>Click click
>Puts it in reverse
>Stomps on throttle
>Goes no where
>Acts super confused
How are people so dumb

saw an older mercedes (W124 E class)pulled over on the side of the road one night. Had a flat tire. It was an old man, with 2 old ladies as passengers. Reminded me of my grandparents.

I changed his tire for him. Luckily he had the factory jack, tools, and spare in the trunk. Took me about 20 minutes. They seemed really thankful, as this was on a rural road far away from any service repair shops.

Felt good to help a fellow motorist out.

Two or three weeks after I started to drive I drove a friend all across the city so he could buy some flowers fpr his mom birthday. I don't why he didn't bought in the flower shop in front of our school, but I still drove him.

>be me
>driving with my friend riding passenger
>jeep in front of me gets a random leak from his radiator
>he gets out of the car and tries to push his Jeep up a small incline while trying not to slip on coolant
>lol to myself at the fact that this jeep is breaking down on a well-paved road
>friend and I get out of my car and help push his car off the main street
>random guy at the bus stop helps us too
7/10 felt pretty good, would do it again

where are you parked in that photo?

>walking to bus stop after finishing tire installer job at 9 pm
>sedan pulled over, hazards on in the far right turn lane of a 3 lane street
>2 girls in their late 20's with a flat and standing beside the car
>I offer to put the spare on, which they did not realize the car even had
>passenger front tire sidewall was blown out
>not usually a problem but the steel rim was rusted to the hub
>if I wasn't using the shitty scissor jack and the tire had some pressure, I would have just kicked it off
>luckily the driver played softball and had a aluminum bat I used as a prybar

I tightened the donut on and they thanked me otherwise they would have waited for one of their boyfriends who were both more than 1 hour away

>they gave me a ride to the bus station

>At red light
>Doing nothing but wait
>Van in front has gas flip and cap just hanging out
>I honk
>He honk
>I honk
>He honk
>I honk
>He honk
>I honk
>He honk
>I honk
>He honk
>I honk
>He honk
>He got out and put cap in
>Waved appreciation at me

>gassing up
>little old lady pulls up to the pump next to me
>inches in bit by bit
>gets out, wobbles over to the pump, realizes she's still too far away
>goes back to the car to move it
>walk over and direct her
>once she's in position tell her to stay in the car and I'll do everything for her
>she gives me her credit card, I run it and fill up her tank
>she tries to give me $20 for my trouble which I flatly refuse
>send her on her way
small things like that can really make somebody's day, especially an elderly person (who is probably completely alone if they're at a gas pump by themselves)
all it takes is a minute of your time and a smile or two
plus it fills you with warm fuzzy feelings which is a bonus I guess

one more then

I was borrowing my brothers Ford F150 this time.

>be me 2014
>Geo Metro needs transmission
>going to swap tranny pic related
>going to the auto wreckers to find doner
>see toyobaru stuck on incline
>put hazards on
>whats wrong with the tacoma
>it stalled user
>there's a gas station over the hill
>pull out rope my bro had under the seat
>tie the rope to the tow bar of F150
>run rope to tow hooks on front of tacoma
>tell guy to hold the brake and put it in neutral
>move slowly up the hill
>when you feel the tug slowly ease off the brake
>reach the top
>truck feels light
>ohshitmuhload.jpg
>look in the rear view
>rope snapped
>tacoma rolls over hill
>neutral glide to petrol station
>put gas in
>cranked
>facepalm.gif
>here's $20 user for the tow
>no guy, don't worry about it
>insists
>no thanks, helping you out was fun
>here's my number user if you ever need anything let me know.
>feelsgood.jpg

Geo Metro is now running but still needs work.
My wife backed into a bus so it needs the rear hatch and left tail light housing.

It was stolen a few months ago too so it needs a new hood latch release and all my door handles were broken.

>all the glorious honking
seen some video showing how to install the courteous honk. that would of come in handy

>walking to school in winter
>see old woman's car stuck across an alley with both wheels in the ruts
>contemplate walking past
>turn around and go back to help

>try pushing her out for five minutes
>no progress

>she can't into rocking
>i try driving but she can't push at all
>finally give up

>see two more guys walking past
>i give them a shout and they come help
>we get her out successfully

I work at a gas station and help people jump cars and change tires occasionally

weirdest one was helping a family figure out how to put in wiper fluid
I was dumbfounded that they both couldn't pop the hood or identify where to put the fluid
they tried to tip me afterwards, but I refused because anyone that dumb needs $5 more than I do

>selling a car with rod knock
you're a bad person

I wish there was more comradery in the Honda/Acura community where I live.

you caused a major problem out of boredom and inconvenienced a lot of people
you're an asshole

My brother and I changed a tire for some little old lady outside of a church.

I've been part of a few forums.
pic related
the comradery is there just have to find a good group
I've been thinking of going to the SoCal Veeky Forums meets but the group seems hostile
Then there's convertible mustangs going rogue and crashing

I'll still keep a look out for future Veeky Forums meets though.

>be at late night car meet being boiracer faggot
>random ass accord rolls past our carpark with its hazzards on
>owner is pushing it
>we yell out to him
>he's just finished a late night work shift
>his car is flat
>there is a fuel station down the road and the road is level so he thought he'd just push it lol
>his work is right next to a boy racer meet spot
>20 cunts push his car up the ramp
>I fire up my z and we jump start his car
>thanks guys I couldn't have picked a better place to get a flat battery

Building rep for the boy racer community :)

Oh damn I thought we had our stickers on in that pic

Our non-Veeky Forumstist, non-weaboo mate came up with it too

>I felt bad for selling such a POS to a qt like her,

So you wouldn't feel bad to selling it to some young college dude?

I was right in front of this guy one lane over when he got t-boned, I stopped and helped him put his spare on and aired it up for him with my 12v compressor so he could limp it home. If I'd been a few feet back, he would have been pushed into my rear quarter panel.

This was the car that t-boned him, she was turning left out of a parking lot, looked left, right, and didn't look left again and pulled out into the Tundra.

>2GR-FE Rav-4 ruined

I hope this was the FWD one, otherwise DELET

It was a FWD auto, nothing of value lost. Puked all its ATF everywhere afterwards, you can see the trail it dripped in front of it when we moved it out of the way.

>at gas station
>old black dude asking if I know where the closest tire shop is
>iunno senpai, discount tire is closed on Sunday and NTB sucks
>asks if I have a jack so he can get his wheel off and just Uber there instead of paying for a tow
>yea buddy I do
>gets his wheel off, asks if I would mind driving him instead
>sure why not
>drive around to cheap "used" tire shops since it's his weekend DD and not an important car, going to go cheap on tires
>go to a couple places, get one
>drive back to his car and he puts it on
>offers me $80 for my time and I tell him it's alright
>gives me $40 anyways

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/17/a-good-samaritan-helped-two-teens-pull-an-suv-from-a-ditch-then-they-allegedly-killed-him/?utm_term=.e383a67f1fd6

THE WASHINGTON POST: A man stopped to help two teens pull an SUV from a ditch. Then, they allegedly killed him. Authorities in South Carolina said two teens arrested on murder charges after one allegedly shot the man who had just helped them pull an SUV from a roadside ditch.

Michael Odell Anthony Dupree-Tyler, 19, and Deon Antonio Frasier, 17, were denied bond on Tuesday in the shooting incident, which occurred Monday night in North Charleston.

“I heard about three gunshots because I was sitting down getting ready to eat; I thought it was firecrackers,” a neighbor, who did not give her name, told the station. “It’s dirty, evil.”

North Charleston police spokesman Spencer Pryor said in a statement that officers arrived at the scene about 11 p.m. Monday and found the victim lying on the roadway.

“During the investigation, it was learned that the victim was assisting two black males in pulling a Dodge Durango out of the ditch,” Pryor said in the statement, which was emailed to The Washington Post. “After the victim got the vehicle out of the ditch the two suspects then robbed and shot the victim.”

After the shooting, a woman from the apartment where the suspects live called police and said the two teens had taken her SUV without permission. She gave a description of the vehicle as well as of Dupree-Tyler and Frasier, according to documents cited by the Charleston Post and Courier.

Officers found the suspects at the apartment. After a brief standoff, police took the teens into custody.

Dupree-Tyler began to respond before the judge silenced him, according to the Post and Courier.

“With all due respect to the family, they coming at me the wrong way because I haven’t murdered anyone,” Dupree-Tyler said, according to the newspaper.

Yeah, maybe. I listed it for probably 1/4 of the value, but didn't disclose the issues because anyone familiar with diesel Benz's would have known the second they got in.
No, unless it was a qt female (male).

>drive to work
>see commotion in front of me
>drive faster to catch up
>idiot roadraging tries to run someone else off the road
>the other guy is doing all he can to avoid confrontation
>idiot is more and more enraged
>get in front of him and brake hard
>idiot forgets about the other guy and starts going after me
>gets next to me fuming and starts shouting
>laugh and show him the dashcam
>idiot swears some more and runs away

feelsgoodman.jpg

please respond

Around blacks never relax.

>live in Hollywood
>see (retarded?) guy wandering along sidewalk, radio held to ear
>watch 80's band singer back out of his driveway and hit him
>guy gets knocked about six feet into the street
>keeps walking, same direction
>have entertaining conversation with singer about the idiots in this neighborhood

So I guess no

>see singer of 80's band back out of his driveway and nail guy walking down sidewalk.

Me and a minivan pulled up to Taco Bell drive thru at the same time and I let him in.
When I pulled to the window, they told me they paid for my food already.

The clerk had to watch your bottles fill? Were you afriad the bottles would not fill or just walk off?

Yukari is the worst teacher and driver. Still don't know how she got the job and her license.

>Going to the store to fill water bottles

You don't have a mains water connection?

Or even a water tank?

Nyamo is a slut. A SLUT!

>driving late with friend
>see random peugeot shitbox on the middle of the road with hazards on
>pull over
>ask person if he needs a push (gas station was couple of hundred feet downhill)
>push him while he controls the car
>has enough speed to make it now
>guy shouts "thanks!"
>shout back "y-you too"
>guy rams into gas station, causing it to blow up
>was actually playing GTA IV

>“With all due respect to the family, they coming at me the wrong way because I haven’t murdered anyone,” Dupree-Tyler said, according to the newspaper.

With all respect to the family.
Dindu nuffin.

Does that mean the samaritan was killed respectfully? What a relief. That's far better than if the samaritan was killed without respect to the family.

Who was it

>be me, driving from bar to apartment to party with friends
>only 8pm, small buzz
>see biker on side of the highway
>realize I have comfy hatch and would want someone to help me
>whip a u turn at the next turn off
>pull up behind him, realize I have a case of beer in passenger seat opened
>ohwell.jpg
>drive off as he goes up to window to talk
I tried.

Why would he not have a jack that fit under the car if he had lowered it, as I would assume he had?

I've pulled plenty of people out of ditches or similar scenarios, but not that many where I am really helping folks out.

This one is a few months ago. Family of four had just bought an old Fiat Ducato camper, and had been driving for a good four hours. They had miscalculated the length between filling stations, and had apparently ran out of fuel. When I stopped the wife had left in their Saab to go get diesel, and would be back soon. Now, these people were mechanically illiterate and I knew that the system would have to be bled and primed after having been run dry. Got some fuel in it, bled the system as far in to the injectors as I could; no result. Tried silicone starter gas, pulling it for a few miles, checked the ignition and more, but still nothing,. It ran with the silicone starter, but would stop as soon as I stopped using it, so I knew it wasn't getting any diesel through

Had to give up as we'd already spent nearly three hours trying out different stuff. Ended up towing them about 20 miles to the city closest to my home (I was returning from a friend, and as such it was on my way anyways), allowing them to park the Fiatfuck at a gas station and have it towed to a mechanic the next day

Not that guy. But some people don't buy the Pur brand water faucet filters, so they still buy bottled water at the store. The cheapest filtered water is the bulk water refill for those 5-gallon containers.

I have Pur filtration at home, but sometimes I still buy bottled water at the store. The city puts so much chlorine in the water that the Pur filters actually get "used up" even before that modest amount of water they claim to be able to filter. I can slowly begin to taste the "chlorine" after a month or two (depends on the weather). I suspect its because people upstream are illegally dumping sewage into the groundwater through their septic tank drain fields. People save money at the expense of other peoples' safety. The city sees the large amount of bacteria and other things in the water and dumps a lot of chlorine not just to kill critters, but it also chemically reacts with other chemicals and reduces their toxicity even though it makes a new toxic byproduct such as trihalomethanes (which Pur gets out).

is jeep just chrysler's crossover division at this point

Most people can roll there windows up and down without their car battery dying. He probably didn't expect it. It's not like he was driving a stanced car over the tracks and got stuck

How desperate do you have to be to steal a Metro?

>be me
>car i was DD was is the shop
>driving POS dodge caravan, covered in decal residue from my stepmothers company as replacement
>key has to be cranked for at least 15 seconds before van will even try to start
>somehow land a date with old fling from highschool
>drove 30 minutes to go get her, already set back by the fact i was driving a ratty mom van
>go to get food after picking her up, was around 8, dark out
>drive up a fairly steep incline and come to a stop at the line
>all the sudden for no fucking foreseeable reason, all the lights and electronics go out, engine stops, and worst of all, brakes wont fucking engage (in retrospect i think they actually were, but were super spongy, due to the fact that the power breaks/break fluid lines we fucked)
>start panicking as cars pull up behind me
>now blocking one of the two lanes and rolling backwards meanwhile girl in the passenger seat is speechless
>in a panic i threw the ebrake and told her to get in the drivers seat and throw it in neutral if possible
>ran behind the fuckin van and held it with all my strength like Sisyphus and his boulder
>2 fully gimped out bikers pull up on me, looking pretty peeved
>by good fate the were actually both bros and helped me push the thing off the road and help me check under the hood
>ended up putting some fluids in and managing to get the engine started eventually
>and what do you know, after all this, girl decides she just wants to go home, rather than out to eat, after the fiasco that just occured mind you in the span of 5 minutes

not really me being a good Samaritan, but if those bikers wouldnt have shown up i dont think i could have diffused the situation. great timing on their parts

I recommend s/o/Cal meets
The boys aren't hostile
Just autistic :^)

i've jump started a couple people over the years
once i was on my way to see my gf when i saw some 40-50 year old dude stuck on the side of the road out of gas about 2 miles from the nearest gas station so i let him try to siphon a little gas but he couldn't get it working so i dropped him at the gas station, he offered to give me his walkman because he said he'd been there for a bit and no one would stop but i didn't accept it since i already had one, hope he didn't have to walk the 2 miles back but at least i cut his walk in half

small and simple one I have
>in car park
>someone's beat up 2door hatch won't start up
>someone's car next to him with jumper cables
they probably have this solved, but batteries are dirty as fuck in general
>grab a paper towel out of the back of my car
>they've got the car started
here have this paper towel to clean your hands.

>tfw can finally read enough nip to know what the filename says

>>see toyobaru stuck on incline
>>put hazards on
>>whats wrong with the tacoma

>stopping to help young nigs at night
>stopping to help young nigs anytime
>even slowing down near nigs that look like that

poor dude had to learn the hard, and permanent, way that no, blacks and whites aren't the same

>The city puts so much chlorine in the water
Davis?

No clue lol bro rule 15 no puss no rescue

I'm curious about your New Mexico stories. Living here has some perks, but the drunk Indians in gallup are a bitch to shoo away.

reminded me of this time an elderly couple were on the roadside just 50 yards from the gas station.

>driving on road
>spot jeep with hazard lights on with someone behind it pushing
>man that's gotta suck
>1/2 mile closer and get a better look
>elderly lady probably in her 60's
>not on my fucking watch. pull my shit over and rush out and help her.
>use all my strength because I don't want Gam Gam to hurt herself
>husband was steering because one of his arms was in a sling and they were going to hospital appt in town, underestimated the gas they had.
>get the jeep into the pumps
>they get their gas and thank me
>"It's no problem at all"
>go on my way

Felt pretty damn good, it more or less motivated me to start lifting and stop being a fat fuck in case some other gramma needs a lifter.

>drunk Indians
You got any cold bur, hey?

>drunk Indians
is there such a thing as sober indians?

>not raping her
Better luck next time pal.

I have many. If I see someone that needs help that I can provide, I go through with it. I go with the mentality that if I were in that situation I would appreciate it if they did it to me.

Most recent one I was trying to get out of a parking lot and there was a slow ass line. I finally saw why, some older man was driving a really nice classic car but it wasn't running and he was pushing it back.

I got out of my vehicle and started helping him push. That's when others came to help too (I hate that bystander effect)

He had a sexy ass wife and even sexier ass daughter. He said that it's his weekend car and just didn't feel like working. He thanksd me and I was in my way

A few years ago, I was on the highway returning home after visiting a friend. My wife was asleep (it was 3am) in the passenger seat and I was cruising at 130km/h. In the distance I can see the warnings of a car stopped on the emergency lane. Mind you there was nobody around at this hour.
When I get about 20 meters from the car, a fat nigger jump out of the darkness practicaly in front of my car, waving frantically. Of course I didn't stop, in my mirror I could see the fucker shooting and flipping me for some reason.
I've seen enough BS near Calais or on the A1 to never stop at the sight of a nigger or muslim on the side of the road and you should all do the same regardless of country.

Got out of work one cold-as-fuck winter day. During my shift, another half inch of ice had completely covered my car. There was a tow truck driver helping out another car in the lot that wouldn't even start. He saw me trying to scrape the ice off my windshield, came up to me and handed me an aerosol can of some sort of ice melt spray with a scraper attached, said I could keep it. For all I know, it might've been some early form of viral marketing for the spray stuff, but I didn't care, I thanked him and he went on his way.

topkek

>camping in the yuma desert
How fucking lame do you have to be to want to camp out here

just another dime a dozen conspiracy shit

You're really fucked when your fake conspiracy gets in the way of basic functions like drinking and eating. We're 6000 years into civilization or so and we have more problems now than we did 300 years ago because of shitty retarded hipsters with too much choice.

This also has to do with your city doing it right for too long and you don't remember what happens when they don't put chlorine in the water.

>a fat nigger jump out of the darkness
>waving frantically.
>I didn't stop, in my mirror
>I could see the fucker shooting

Hmm, you lucked out. You and your wife would have ended up being shot (after you handed over your ATM cards and the PIN). If there are two of them, one can hold the gun on you/wife while the other withdraws cash and buys stuff with your cards.

>I've seen enough BS near Calais or on the A1 to never stop at the sight of a nigger or muslim on the side of the road
Does France really actually have big problems with black muslims on the highways? I can understand random problems because that's bound to occur in a country as big and populated as France.

jpg from the manga tankoubon [Tuna Empire] Viva Freedom:
e-hentai.org/g/264569/eb3b6be65e/

>you don't remember what happens when they don't put chlorine in the water.
They monitor the water and the more bacteria there are, the more chlorine they put into it.

They also put other additives in the water in DIFFERENT pipe zones because there are different types of distribution pipes out there. Those additives reduce corrosion or maintain the existing corrosion so that it doesn't detach itself from the insides of the existing old pipes. Once a year or so, the city adds to the bill mailings a brochure explaining these things. That keeps conspiracy theories to zero. It talks about fluoride, bacteria, pollution upstream upstream can cause problems for water users downstream, pesticides, herbicides, etc. It has some trend info about certain pollutants detected in the water ranging from metals to chemicals. One of the problems mentioned is all the new home construction going on causes new communities generating runoff that goes into the groundwater. We get a combination of reservoir and ground water.

Yes, so if they didn't put chlorine in it you'd drink the bacteria. But that's okay because otherwise your immune system, will be a real downer, man. We need to drink shitty water to keep our immune systems strong. There's a conspiracy in clean water, I just don't know the end result of it. Better drive outside of town to pay out the ass to get dirty water all the time. Fight the system!

never stop for darkies

did you fug?

tfw you will never help a nice old lady out like this

only people that ever break down on the side of the road are white trash families in a 97 chrysler town and country

fuck black """""""""people"""""""""""

>mfw this is 100% correct
either that or nigs waiting to strike

>21 year old me
>working at pizza place with a mental disabled guy
>his truck breaks down on the side of the road
>take him to get alternator
>go to his truck to help him replace alternator at night on the side of the road
>my first time seeing a belt tensioner, since my truck was old school
>got it done, no problem

>year later, I'm moved out on my own, no car, working two minimum wage jobs to pay the bills
>had to ride bus and walk everywhere
>Friday night, after midnight, walking home after finishing second job of the day
>worked 20 hours that day
>walking pass a pizza place, 18 year old kid under his S10
>I ask what's going on
>he's trying to replace his starter, can't even get the old one out
>I slide under truck
>had his new starter in 10 minutes later
>finish walking home

>years later
>married, house, new car
>driving home from work, got ice cream in the car
>90ºF outside, AC running full blast
>I see homeless guy stuck on the road
>he drives an old Roadmaster, rear window busted out, all his stuff in it
>seen him around, already knew the guy was living in his car
>see that he's trying to push the boat of a car in the heat, and he's old
>I hop out and with another guy, get his car off the road
>still feeling bad for the guy, gave him $20 for gas
>couldn't take him to get gas, ice cream melting

I hope you never accidentally inconvenience anyone in your entire life and get yelled at for it.

I wish.

>I've seen enough BS near Calais or on the A1 to never stop at the sight of a

There is that youtube video of a bunch of african muslim immigrants in France by the side of the road. They were violent types. Since they were throwing things at the truck driver. They dragged three small trees onto the road to try to block it. As the driver slowed, these african muslims tried to board his truck. I assume he has his doors locked or else he'd get pulled out and beaten for his truck. He backed up, got a running start in lower gear (presumed) and ran over the tree trunks. As he was leaving, they were throwing things at him.

The illegal immigrants (aka refugees) don't seem like nice people. It's a good thing he got away before they could break his side window and get into his truck.

Sorry, I don't have the URL for that video.

They are not part of the first world. They don't behave like we do.

what kind of battery for ants do you have that would run out from operating the windows user?

the race war begins now
Veeky Forums vs niggers

7/10
light chuckles

GM YAMATE

i gotta get me some of this
whats it called?

fuck the advertising is working

Nothing funny or note worthy but ok.

>bout to make the turn out of my neighborhood.
>see Pacifica on the opposite lane to turn into the neighborhood.
>mommy in her minivan with a flat.
>bout to leave but thought how i just had a flat a few days ago so the empathy was fresh.
>holler out "hey, i got a jack in my car if you got a spare!"
>"oh no thank you i already called the tow"
>ask when they'll be here
>in 2 hours she replies
>tell her i can get it done way before they showed up and insist.
>she relents and i get to helpin.
>fumble along looking for the spare.
>its under the car near the front seats...
>release spare and remove and replace flat
>forgot i carry and noticed i was printing pretty bad
>get nervous (oh fuck can she see it? Will she flip? Soccer moms have very high chance of terror screeching at the sight of a penis compensator)
>act normal and finish the job
>she hadn't notice and is now offering to pay me
>decline and only ask her not to speed (spare was kind low) and to go to a tire shop asap.
>after a few more attempts to pay me she gives up, says thank you and drives away.
>think to self (god i hope she actually goes to a shop but i wont be surprised if rides on it for the next month.)

I helped a guy switch his daughter's flat by lending him my floor jack

>be me
>be driving along and see a car ded in the left lane
>woman standing next to it
>only about 30 yards from a gas station so pull into the gas station and jog over to help
>push the car into the station
>she says thank you
>i say no, thank you
>strange rooms
>follow her into the gas station bathroom and rape and sodomize her

> be walking around LA burning time until an appointment
> Lady pushing van, old lady at wheel, jog over and start pushing with them
> get car to side of road, they thank me
> as I walk away they turn on engine, I turn and they start driving
mfw