/svg/ Shadowverse General

Leg Gap Edition

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/ (embed) (embed) (embed)
shadowverse.com/ (embed) (embed) (embed)

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw (embed) (embed) (embed)

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/ (embed) (embed) (embed)

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed) (embed) (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ziimgv.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/xxlsvk.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H E A R
E
A
R

Why arent you purging the meta cancer with chemocraft right now /svg/?

>Beat a mid shadow with tempo bats
>Only reason is because of precious bloodfangs and they didn't have a full mid list

Reveal that they're an ISIS sleeper cell to the CIA to call in a missile strike on their Ip's geolocation

Because even when you kill cancer it doesn't change that you're cancer. There's no net gain in meta quality.

Get fuck Lunanigger

>several hours
>thread is only at 3 posts

Heartstone killer they said...
Asia is a big market they said....
Game will last several years, the next mtg....

I'm bad at it, got advice?

Worst 4-1 reward is still 120 gold and you have your login gold + about 3 more ~30 golds from your daily missions. 5-0 is basically a reset and if it rolls good it can get you an additional run or make up for a 3-2.

It's the middle of the night. Fuck off

I'd rather play against shadow or dragon cancer than havenshit
At least they end the game in a timely matter instead of dragging it on for years until the game is eventually decided by who went first or who drew their WC

>night

Australia pls go

Since you retards moved already I gonna repost here how this whole thing is annoying my.mixtape.moe/ziimgv.mp4

I lost 3 times against this even using all of my LBs one time. Be it Sword, Haven or Dragon, you can't beat Shadow reasonably. Cygames need to realize how every single alternative Shadow deck or early (50% of happening in this over rigged game) luck combos ala Otomy+amulet are almost unfair tier 0 for most crafts. There's no precedent to this. It's a packed all-in-one. This craft unironically need to go under maintenance all together.

>nuke my entire runecraft collection because I hate spellboost
>cygames releases the most interesting archetype in a long time
Thank god it's shit for at least two more months.

It's still nighttime in most of America.

American is irrelevent

Shadow is broken The end.

Stopped at turn 6 (10). Why didn't you drop grimnir? You played too greedy, retard. I bet you even stormed with genesis dragon instead of dropping a grimnir. Get shat on.

>tempo bats vs mid shadow
>Get the meme dream of 2 vamp fortress, 2 night horde against shadow
>Set it up
>Knock it down
>7 fort damage to the face, keep pounding his face, finish it up with a stolen life+evo megabat
>Waiting for connection...
Face wasn't the place lunapedo

There's no reason to ever nuke unless you're a tcg vet that's played the same deck for literal years. Silvers are too common to justify re-crafting and it's a waste to re-buy packs for them. Golds and legos are too expensive and rare.

t. Some shithole in Europe

Dunno, i have a harder time against Dragon. I'd rather deal with an army of skeletons than an army of legos+Zell.

Ouroboros is so fucking stupid.

Remember the old days when you had to be careful not to push Bloodcraft to 10 health for fear of their board clear? Now it literally doesn't matter, they can never clear your skellys :^)

Told you faggots Ledger Nep is legit

>Stopped at turn 6 (10).
Are you retarded that only knows to play curve? What about watching the whole thing, braindead? I didn't want to deal with even another 4/4 at that time, isn't it obvious? You're also annoying, nerf pls.

Oh woe is me, my netdecked tier 1 dragon cancer lost to a meme deck that's barely even played anymore. How dare they not instantly lose to my over-represented shit?! I'm so invested in it so I deserve it!

kys dragontard

>play right into khawy when the opponent obviously built a last words deck
>call me braindead
whatever dragon manlet

>oracle
>rahab
>fervor
>sibyl
>ouro
>saha baha zell
>genesis
XDD SO SKILLED DUDE WOW
DRAGON IS NOT THE PROBLEM GUYS LOOK AT SHADOW INSTEAD WE'RE TOTALLY NOT AS BAD AS SHADOW LOL!!!!!!

Just hold the pillow over my face

No way shut up you're not allowed to criticize dragon you can only pay attention to shadow

>no Eris doujins
>find bunch of dragon quest female cleric doujins
>she fits the bill
Almost feels like putting Death sentence in deck because I have no Tribunal

Who would've thought that he should've in his hands our Kawaii guy?

Guess what craft these posters play.

Not shadow or dragon.

>>oracle
>>rahab
>>fervor
>>sibyl
This opening has been tech'd against for the past 3 weeks now. You legit can't do anything about Shadow's curve right now.

>8 dokkans early

>streetfighter

Even that still can't stop the Unga Bunga Aggros. Really makes you think.

OH MY GOD
EVERY SINGLE DAY
JESUS

Nevermind yesterday, add Shadowfags to the retard list

I play mostly sword with occasional atomy memes and ginger+magical big guy memes
What's wrong, can't provide a real argument that isn't just endless deflection to MUH SHADOW?

>opponent opens perfect curve
>lose
Almost like you're new to these coin flip CCGs.

He must have thought his Morde was already evolved. That's what I thought too.

Sword? Cause if you guessed sword it was sword.

But Shadow REALLY NEED to be nerfed. Not only one of its deck, the entire composition.

Most of them get outhealed and outwarded because of le balanced overstatted tempest man and le balanced infinite attack 4 PP dragon dude
Shadow and kys blood being the exceptions because they can usually out-burst it, but only if they happen to go first

Makes ya think huh

HOW. I understand the sudden +2 to atk could get confusing, but really, there are so many other visual cues for evolve.

>roping Dragonniggers on sight
only fair

>Curve with summon bloodkin and forest devil
>He plays nothing then stupid devil shit
>Remove and expand dong with gaze then night horde for a full board
>Midnight vamp and evo vania through a spiderweb imp for lethal
Feels dirty

>Both of you are alt-tabbed

I still get A-ranks that fuck up evolving something before playing dark conjuror for the ghost

You're playing fucking T1 netdecked ramp dragon, end your life

I dunno, sometimes I play when doing something else IRL and make dumb mistakes. I always make sure to emote when I notice I misplay though.

>mordecai cucked by goodmordecai
You can't make this shit up

>wake up
>still no nerfs to shadow and dragon

Seems like a beginner match to me, I remember that up until B I sometimes didn't notice that I had evolution point left and thus missed some lethals.

Would not call that perfect curve, because it's likely to happen literally every match against you, the so-called unlucky guy. Call me later when you get your ass rekt by Howl, Eacter, *perfect curve*** Atomy (2x), Last Word/Nep and several other Shadow shit that you can't keep up answering in a row.

This is AA, my dear anons.

Im gonna nut

Someone come 1v1 my shitty sword deck, I need to play against something that isn't netdecked Shadow/Dragon.

my.mixtape.moe/xxlsvk.webm

h-how'd i do

Why are dragon posters so collectively obnoxious?

>tfw because of bahamut/lightning blast we'll never have unlocked board and deck sizes to run a royal grinder deck that keeps value playing out more front lines/ironwrought fortress/well of destiny/standard/banner/arthur's
I wish it wasn't so hard to keep track of boosts in a physical game. I'd love playing bootleg

Everyone will stay away from Dragon even if it doesn't get nerfed after all that scene happening atm. Aggro is the way to go.

Just use dice.

good job idiot cutting out the rest of the cards

i sure love playing dragon in T2

>Dshift
Kys

>Some kind of budget aggro sword
>Give up half my life getting VALUE fortress and forest devil setup
>Swing board with midnight vampire to clear his shit
>He kills her with a swordsman
>Midnight vampire again, gaze him and puke out more bats
>He alwida's
>Stolen life the pirate out of the way and slam face with a 4/7 midnight vampire and 2 bats
>Waiting for connection...

Because bandwagoners are terrible people with underdeveloped social skills

did you see a dshift you fucking tard

*happening in the game

he didn't snake on turn 6, it would be hard to pull OTK off if he could

so, whats your deal?
he was going to lose anyway

It's the power of the bandwagon shitter. They just grab lists and unga bunga

i bet you play shadow

>play tier 1 deck
>not netdecker
Okay buddy. We'll all pretend here. If you don't netdeck you're still a netdeck for whatever reason it may appear.

>Dshiftless Dshift
Again, kys

its not dshift

Sorry for the long thinking times, I'm playing a fighting game on the side.
>so distracted I played my second wolf instead of lethal silver bolt
wew

>tfw just see it now
I'm ashamed of my master rank tqhfam

OLD HAG GET YE GONE

That's fine, thank you for the game. I honestly thought you were playing roach until the wolf came out.

Ohayo onii-san
Did you sleep well last night?

Jesus, draw power, board flood. Shadow has everything.

No.

>Ebil deeds XD
>Gyaooo lion
>Bemis XDDD
>Curate
>Bemis XDDD
>Odin
>Grimnir
>Grails and more clears as far as the eye can see
Haven is so fucking retarded to play against. Just remove followers from the game if you don't want boards to be a thing.

>tfw get beat by double dshift Clay Golem or evolved rat

I've seen masters doing worse.

If I ever see people playing card games in front of me again I'll be sure to burn it.

Maybe I should just stop playing the game if I'm gonna get angry every time the enemy plays a card

dumb shadownigger

well shit i dont but i just noticed the +2 was from jeanne and not because he evolved

Shadowniggers should just run a bot.

>tfw perfectly synced
One of the only good feelings I get from this game anymore.

Good to see Khawy the dragonslayer still has it in him.

Just play the game like I do, with the expectation that the enemy will curve perfectly every game and never brick, and play your cards accordingly to that expectation. Always assume that shadowniggers have 1-2-3 catacomb curve, always assume they have eachtar or phantom howl lethal, always assume that dragon can ramp to 10 by turn 5, always assume that dragon can deal 13 face damage to you, etc.
This way you won't get angry and you will be surprised when they don't do something according to your expectation.

Play solitaire

>aegiscucks

>BMing saha-luci dragon nigger wins on turn 14 after healing nearly 20 hp, a bahamut, and an israfil and the rest of the cancer club
>Repeatedly 1 turn away form lethal despite being probably 1/5th of his deck cost and he just value play massive heal+trade for value again and again
>Top decked my only soul dominator on turn 13 just after he saha's a luci from 4 hp to 8 hp
This whole game needs to be purged

Newfag here, should i do the main story for the cards or are they trash?

literally how you are supposed to play the game anyway, only unga bunga retards don't take into account their opponents possible plays for the current and future turns

Yes, finish them all. They give gold, vials and T2 tickets.

do them all for free shit + cards you cant get from packs

make sure you go into practice mode and beat all the AI on elite 1 and elite 2 for even more free gold

But the thing is that everyone in this general keeps going about how dragon bricks like hell and how shadow only gets that curve every 3rd game, but I literally see it happen every damn match. They try to plant the idea into your head that turn 5 10pp dragon is something rare, when in actuality it happens almost every time they go first. So people might get the wrong mentality from reading this general.