What is the best Chevy

What is the best Chevy

A dead Chevy, of course. :)

CTS-V

Its not a chevy though.

The engine, transmission, and differential is.

Spark

Don't respond to these threads

It's not even a big bimp cadillac

are

The engine, transmission, and differential is Chevy

Best looking? turdgen
Best performing? current SS
Fastest for the money? 4th gen LS1

are Chevy*
You must be 18 to post here

none of them because it's all poorly made gm shit lol kys gm fancucks and take your shitty ass heavy ass bad interior cars with you

lol sperg more nissan fagboy nigger

ok at least i won't die in a crash like you when one of your several recalled parts break and you burst into flames, also I drive a toyota actually and it's well made jap interior is comfy as fuck

The SS

assmad gm fangirl detected

ye cunt

Squarebody, 73-79 and 81-87.

None of them, any car made by chebbby or gm for that matter should be crushed, shredded, melted, and sent over to japan so maybe an actual good automobile can be made out of it

el camino

and preytel what shitbox do u drive?

complete utter fucking piece of shit, pic related is a car/truck thing or ute done right, yet another thing gm and it's fangirls are unable to do correctly

None, I take the bus. Why?

a japanese car so it's automatically not a shitbox unlike any gm boomer tech pos

>90s German GM = Boomer tech
oh yeah ok mate sure

all gm shit is boomer tech it doesn't fucking matter what gm does no matter how good it actually is it's just shit that will forever be inferior to anything japanese and that is the truth, Gm cannot into quality

You just have shit taste

Fucking love the BRAT, cool ute.

Wew.

Its a good thing you can't see the exterior while you're driving it.

not really i'm just larping as Alphonse since he got banned and I miss his autistic anti-GM rants

Yeah its the only weakness.

rwd + 6.0 + lsd = amazeballs tho

least you tried

Was he?

yeah but still why is it that since around 1980 gm suddenly just cannot into interior quality anymore?

i dont really give a shit about interior quality other than seats, wheel and pedals

is it possible to beat the anti GM autists or do they rule the board now

>giving a shit about interior peices you never use except to brag on Veeky Forums how "good it looks"

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

If your going to let a shit interior ruin a car for you your not a true carfag.

If you want creature comforts go geta 80's landbarge

ooops i meant to adress that to the anti gm tards not you

carry on sir

I don't even get how the interior is "shit". looks like the plastic crap you'd find in almost any car in that price range including M3s RX7s Audis etc.

meh i guess they cherrypick low hanging fruit

i found the 5.7/6.0 and 6 sp with lsd to be the funnest combo ive had yet even if its only 350rwhp